The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being a Drone

Chapter XIII

After some time the new programming was ready but D26 wasn’t able to enjoy it right away. It received the task to go to room X12, which was on one of the top floors. When it arrived there a girl was waiting, bound to the walls, begging for mercy. D26 grabbed a small tool from one of the tables in the Room and put it on her neck. Several chemicals were inserted into her blood stream and within seconds, the girl was captured by dreams, a willing subject now. D26 grabbed her hand and guided her through one of the only lit corridors and brought her through a very small room and another door. They were outside. D26 grabbed her black shirt and removed it from her body. After that came her brown jeans. It took her black bra and underwear and fully undressed her, removing even her earrings. It threw everything inside a Disposer and started to carefully caress her breasts and vagina, until she was pretty horny. It went inside a chamber, opening a door and retrieving a bottle from a shelve. It poured some of the contents over the girl’s public hair and after a minute it started to fell off. D26 collected all hair and threw it in the Disposer. From the shelve it took a belt and walked back to the girl. It fastened the belt around the waste. It then put the vaginal ring over her vagina and connected the two loose straps around her legs to the back of the belt, forming a triangle. After the belt was secured, it guided her inside one of the Installation Units. It connected the wires to the belt and pressed the first button. The girl shivered, being incredibly horny. It placed the helmet over her head and checked if everything was in position.

It pressed the second button and walked away from the Unit. From the shelve D26 picked up a grey box, containing the 2 programs. It waited about a minute for the Unit to finish its work. A girl stepped out of the Unit, terrified. It screamed “Eric!” and wanted to run away. But D26 had already put the blue cylinder inside the Drone Processor.

After a second the girl whispered “Mind wrapping program loaded and executed.” D26 took the green cylinder and replaced the blue one with it. After several seconds she said “Main Drone Program loaded and initializing. Received id code S81.” D26 removed the cylinder and the mechanic retreated into the girl’s head. She walked to the door and went inside. She knew where to go and walked straight to the Room where she would get her bodysuit. D26 put the box back, closed the door, and followed the almost nude girl. When he entered the Room she stood ready and waited. D26 ordered her to step inside one of the machines and activated it. All her body-hair was removed, when she stepped out moments later. D26 grabbed a BodySuit from one of the racks, a bright orange one, and gave it to the girl. She put in her feet, her legs, pulling it over her waist and checked if it was at the right place on her belt.

She put both her hands and arms in and pulled them over her breasts, while the BodySuit stretched to fit. She pulled the suit up to her neck and stood still, waiting for D26. It said “Is Drone S81 ready?” She confirmed and D26 ordered her to get in the machine again. The machine closed and D26 started the final process, monitoring the Calibration and making sure it would be perfect. After 15 minutes the machine opened. A Drone stepped out, no longer the innocent girl it was before, but a Drone now. Her first task was given: to go to Programming Unit 19 and receive additional programming.

Chapter XIV

D26 walked out again and was now idle. It needed to get some free time with G34 and decided to program itself to disable the protective programs until G34 and D26 would both be idle at the same time. D26 immediately entered the dream-state, not really sensing much of a difference, as the difference between aware and unaware was very small now. For more than a week the Drones had very little idle time, as the Computer and the attached Drones had made a major scientific breakthrough: very efficient and tiny electromagnetic field generators could finally create fields so precise, that a new version of the BodySuit allowed full control of shape, elasticity and colour now, only limited to sizes of part of a millimetre or larger. Finally the bodies of the Drones were such efficient, that even head and some hair could be simulated by the BodySuit. MaleSuits and FemaleSuits were no longer necessary too, as the new BodySuit could imitate the feeling of human skin. Finally every Drone would be identical and compatible. Their bodies would still contain a vagina and breasts, but the BodySuit would cover everything and Drones would look genderless. The new BodySuit had to be installed for every Drone and even newly created Drones no longer needed breasts and vaginal piece installed later, as the new BodySuits could do that automatically as soon as the body was ready. In batches all Drones were modified, a process that would take usually an hour per Drone. After the process, all hair of the Drone was gone and the BodySuit would for the first time cover the entire body, from head till feet. Even the usual triangular gap would be gone, and no piece of skin would remain. The BodySuit had only one downside: the suit can’t change shape and colour often in a short amount of time because the suit needed more time now to reload its energy cells. But that was barely a limit, as the new suits mainly were used to improve the possibilities for the MindTech requests. Previously, there was a distinction between male and female Drones, but that last thing was now gone too. So after about a week, all Drones had upgraded BodySuits and since there was more free time now, finally, D26 and G34 were idle at the same moment. D26 wasn’t fully aware of the change yet, as it didn’t disable the vision filter. It asked where G34 was. G34 was walking through a corridor. D26 used its new integration with the Drone Processor to walk to the corridor where G34 had been and continued to trace it to its new location. After 15 minutes it had found the Drone and being close enough now, made a connection with her Drone Processor ordering both of them into an empty Storage Room, U32. When both were inside the Room, it disabled the filter and looked at G34. D26 was disappointed to see a completely shiny blue Drone in front of it, without the face and hair Carla used to have. It learned now about the upgrade and realised it had been lucky having found Carla before the upgrade, for every Drone was similar now, and retrieving information about he host of a Drone was very tricky. D26 send a command to G34’s Drone Processor and activated the dormant programming. It took 5 minutes for it to understand everything and eventually G34 started talking to D26, asking more about this past life. D26 realised G34 didn’t have the link with the Drone Processor like itself, and quickly prepared an Installation Program, to be installed right after the idle period.

It told G34 to be very careful and that it would receive additional programming very soon. It talked to G34 for another 20 minutes explaining everything and discussing its findings with it. G34 suggested that D26 would use its link with the Drone Processor to get full access to its memory again. They decided to meet the next time both were idle again and D26 adapted its program so it would detect when both were idle. This program was added too. They disconnected from each other and G34 walked away, still controlled by the Drone Processor and unable to move by itself just yet, but its mind was thinking about what it had learned.

Chapter XV

When G34 had left, D26 considered its suggestion and decided to give it a shot, for it had much more access to its programming now. It managed to disable the filter that kept memories away, reprogramming it in such a way that the Computer wouldn’t find out. Before activating this modification, it first made sure that the filter would pop back in place as soon as it would be attached to the Computer. D26 activated the modifications. Suddenly, all sorts of thoughts and associations disrupted him and Eric discovered that he couldn’t concentrate any longer this way. He put the filter back in place and it thought how it could restore its memory without disturbing it like it just had. It created a new filter that would only allow memories to get through that were associations to persons and objects, and not feelings, basically giving everything he saw a history. It also modified the filter so it would have these thoughts weakened, not disturbing it as much as they had before. Before reactivating its new filter, D26 took all separate programs and combined them into one, slightly modifying it to start their job as soon as it was idle. D26 found a way to suppress the Mind Wrapping Program without shutting it down, by rerouting its instructions through the new program, letting the program block the effects of it instead. D26 tested the new memory filter. It worked well, not perfect yet, but with some fine-tuning it would do wonders. Eric was now back, still a Drone, linked to the Computer and used to having few disturbing thoughts, for concentrating had become very hard without a filter now. Eric remembered his past life again and this time the memories were much more complete, much more detailed. It certainly had an advantage to be a Drone. But there would be little time for him to think about it, because his free time was almost over. Eric tested the precautions he had made and wrapped everything in an Installation Package for Carla. Free time ended and a new order entered his mind: to go to Programming Unit 53. The new programming detected a task and allowed the Mind Wrapping Program to do its job again.

Most unfortunate to D26 and G34, the Computer had detected their abuse of idle time and the Network had invented another way to get rid of the string of efficiency problems. Every Drone Processor would be modified slightly and Drones would be hard-wired to restart the Mind Wrapping Program whenever it wasn’t running. By sheer luck D26’s new programming still allowed it freedom. Each Drone would also get a hard-wired feature that would allow the Computer to update a Drone’s programming without having to get it in a Programming Unit first. A final change would allow the Drone Processor to have automatic responses that were impossible to overrule, such as requesting Training, Food, Sleep and Cleaning, which the Computer would react on with a command. This was more efficient than allowing a Drone to find Training Rooms by itself. Idle Drones would still roam the corridors, but they would no longer be unavailable for tasks. Next to this there was a small update that would control a Drone’s face in a different way: it would still look completely genderless, but with rather short brown hair and the head without features except for skin colour. The advantage of this was that it would cost less energy to look human when required to by MindTech.

Within about a day all Drones had received new programming. Because any single Drone could now look like any man or woman, the programs of MindTech could be much more specific and much more varied. Their new pleasure programs became quite popular and attracted many rich people willing to spend their fortunes on them. It was no problem for the Computer though, because of the large amount of Drones.

Chapter XVI

Shortly after the new update, they both were idle again. They finally had managed to hide their awareness from the Computer and be Drones while still remembering everything of their previous life. When they met each other again, Carla was very thankful to Eric and because their Drone Processors had connected to each other again, they felt how much they loved each other. But there was no time to waste, as there was another objective: Carla was partially free from being controlled, but now they had to escape. It had been several weeks since they had disappeared and they had no idea what had happened in the meantime. They decided that in order to escape, they simply had to order their BodySuit to imitate the previous body of their host and they stored the body information in their memory so they could be their former selves whenever they wanted to. What remained was getting cloths and the only place where they could find cloths would be in the P area. So this was their plan: get cloths, change their outlook to match what they had been, and disconnect from the Computer, running away. Eric and Carla walked to the P area to get cloths. Eric entered the area first, and Carla would follow about twenty metres after him. Eric walked through the door separating the P area from the rest of the building. He didn’t know that idle Drones never walked in the P area and didn’t know that the Computer had special security measures against malfunctioning Drones. Carla suddenly lost the connection with Eric and saw him walking back with two Drones holding his arms. She learned from the Computer that D26 had crossed secured borders and would be resettled. She decides to follow, so she could restore the programs. But just after several corridors, she received the command to go to Room P15. Her BodySuit became completely red as she walked through the entrance of the P area.

About three hours later Carla was idle again, after visiting the Cleaning Room and the Food Room. She felt quite uncomfortable of her last task. She had been ordered with several other Drones to ‘entertain’ two young women, who particularly enjoyed being serviced by several guys. One of these guys has been Carla. It definitely was an odd feeling.

Carla recalled what had happened to Eric and asked the Computer where he was. D26 was gone. She asked the Computer about going into the P area and discovered what had happened to Eric. He had been taken to a Programming Unit, where his Drone Processor had been checked for malfunctions. After that, they had reinstalled all programming and recalibrated him, erasing its own modifications. Carla faced a huge problem, as Eric did no longer exist. He was an unaware Drone again, and she wouldn’t be able to even find him, as every Drone was identical now. She did have an idea though an requested from the Computer when the last Drones had been created. There were five who could be him. She didn’t know what to do. It might be very dangerous to try to find him, and she had to escape. She decided to get out first and decide about going back and rescuing Eric later. She knew about the cave and learned that there was no security there. She walked to the cave as quickly as she could and disconnected from the Computer. She changed her body so she would look herself again. She was very alone now, horny as always, tired too, a disconnected Drone. Then she discovered something: one of the efficiency updates she had received without notice contained the Drone’s programming for the most favourite MindTech programs, consisting mainly of automatic reactions. The program was active whenever her BodySuit wasn’t that of a Drone. She was craving for sex now...

Chapter XVII

Carla was running through the woods, going back to where they had had their camp several weeks ago. She didn’t completely look like Carla, as her programming had slightly changed her look and made her walk seductively, continuously sticking out her breasts as if someone was looking at her. She didn’t notice any of this herself, as she didn’t feel her body anyway and she didn’t look at herself either. Instead she was recalling some memories. She had left the camp with Eric and they had spent most time talking. She remembered liking him very much and she had been teasing him constantly, knowing the feelings he was trying to hide. After a while they had taken some rest and she had gone to take a look behind some rocks. She knew he was looking at her and had climbed the rocks in such a way that she was sure his eyes would be fixed upon her breasts and waist. While walking she had discovered this cave, by mistake, for it had been hidden quite well. Going in she had found some strange machines. She remembered taking a look at them, wondering what their purpose would be. She had called Eric, as she thought he might be able to figure out. Suddenly a strange girl had cone out of the girl, wearing a strange covering bodysuit and with an odd gaze looking at her. She walked to the girl, asking what everything was for. But the girl said nothing. She grabbed her and pushed a machine on her neck. She had tried to scream and call for help and all she could produce was a short yell. The next thing she remembered was stepping out of that machine, looking at herself, frightened. After that, she had lost control and had become a Drone. It was a strange memory. Carla was unsure whether it was good or bad to be a Drone. She was now approaching the former camp. The tents were still there! Their friends had never given up hope to find them, although they expected to find dead bodies. Carla steppe towards the tent and said “Hello?” Almost immediately Sarah jumped out. “Carla? Is that really you??” Sarah dragged Carla in the tent, seeing she was naked. Carla’s first reaction was hugging Sarah tightly, pushing her large breasts against Sarah’s body, trying to kiss her. Sarah got scared a little and wondered what had happened. Carla finally realised what she was doing and changed her BodySuit to look like a Drone again. She grabbed cloths and put them on. Immediately her programming responded by undressing her again. Carla saw Sarah looking at her wondering if she were insane and Carla quickly told her what had happened. Together they tried again and after several attempts they finally managed to get Carla dressed. Once most of her body was covered, most programming was disabled, but there was a strong urge to pleasure herself and Sarah and to undress again. She managed to resist it and finally they were ready to go outside the tent again. Geoffrey and Leo came out of the other tent. Carla noticed Jenna was missing and her friends explained she too had disappeared several days ago when they were trying to find them in the rocky area near the cave. Carla explained about the cave and what had happened to her and Eric and then they realised what had become of Jenna. Jenna was a Drone too!

Chapter XVIII

For several days they stayed at the camp. Carla was slowly getting used to being outside the building but two things reminded her of what she truly was. She had an increasing feeling of loneliness. In fact, she realised her mind was longing for a connection to the Computer and for the feelings of joy and pleasure she had when the Mind Wrapping Program was active. Another incident shocked all. Once Carla had been walking a bit near the camp with Leo, who would make sure nothing would happen to her. It had become more and more clear to her that she was craving for the Mind Wrapping Program and after a while, she asked Leo to stay close to her and be careful. She disabled her control program for 15 minutes, so she could feel the joy flowing through her again. Indeed, she was addicted to it.

At first nothing happened. But inside, the Drone was preparing one of the pleasuring programs. Leo saw nothing disturbing happening and relaxed a little. Then he noticed Carla started to change a bit. Her breasts stick out more than before; she is swaying her ass in front of him, pulsing slowly. It is one of the most seductive sights he has ever seen. Suddenly she grabs him, hugs him and presses her lips against his, kissing him. He feels her huge breasts pressing against his body and is unable to say a word, very horny now, and very surprised too. Carla had been programmed to seduce clients in such a way that they would not resist but be dragged away and slowly she undresses herself and Leo. After several minutes both are completely naked and Leo can no longer control himself, staring at the woman he sees in front of him. They hug tightly, fall on the ground, frantically exploring each other until suddenly the control program kicks in and Carla realises what horrible things she is doing. After several minutes they both walk back, angry at themselves and each other, for both failed to maintain control. Carla confesses to her friends that she is addicted to the Mind Wrapping Program and tells her friends she needs to turn it on regularly. She knows that they won’t be able to keep her away from them when she looks like a human and decides to change back to look like any Drone. For several days she disables her control programming each hour and her friends can keep her safe. But each time she is more alone and she notices she is more and more tired after each time. She needs the Computer. She needs a connection. She needs to receive tasks. She needs to be controlled and let go of everything. She mostly is unaware of these thoughts but after another day she suddenly loses control. Addicted to the Mind Wrapping Program, she suddenly disables her control program for several hours and runs away. It is a surprising move, since everyone thought her addiction was under control, and now they let surprise get hold of them. They see Carla run away and follow her, desperate to rescue her. But they don’t realise she has slipped through their fingers now. For a long time, they keep running, more and more tired. After an hour, all four are very tired. The three friends see Carla walk inside the cave and half mad, decide to try it for a last time. They run into the cave they saw Carla enter and run over the rocks. It’s very dark and after several metres they fall over each other, causing a terrible noise. They get up again, running down, going further inside, continuously falling. Finally they are almost there, seeing Carla walk inside. They run towards the door, grab Carla, pulling her away from it. But it’s too late. She has been connected way before entering the cave, and several Drones come out of the door. Seeing they can’t get Carla, they run away but they are very tired. The Drones capture them. After several minutes, three new Drones walk inside.