The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Jeweled

MC, MF, MD, GR

(This story started out as a submission to Retta’s October Contest and kind of tumbled out of control from me from there. Obviously it is 18+ and I want no complaints. Positive and Negative Commentary can be sent to me at , I love all of your feed back and it helps keep me going as a writer..)

Jeanette opened a new tab in her web browser and typed in Bejeweled, her favorite time waster. Her brain was getting fried, and she was feeling completely tapped out. It was her senior year of High School and mid-terms were coming up and it was getting rough. She was trying to figure out what she was going to do when she finally left for college, she still hadn’t picked a major, and on top of that her personal life had taken a twist and she was a bit upset.

She was an average looking girl, her parents made a modest income, she had a single brother, a dog, a cat, a few fish, mostly she lived an average life. Taylor, her boyfriend of five years, was pretty much the same. Taylor himself wasn’t much too look at; just an average guy. You know the type, average build, average height, brown hair and brown eyes. They were perfect together, both nerds, both average.

Jeanette just found out that Taylor was going to go to MIT when he graduated, that was almost on the opposite side of the country! She wanted to stay together with Taylor, but understood (intellectually at least) that it just wasn’t feasible for them. Jeanette couldn’t afford to go to MIT, her grades were good enough to manage it, but her parents didn’t make the money to send her on what they made. She was still waiting for a response on her scholarship applications but she wasn’t sure how strong they were.

Looking once again at her screen she sighed, she didn’t want to think about it. She would have played WoW or something, but Taylor might be on and she was too down to talk to him. Plus she was getting a bit bored with the game. She had a seriously pimped out shaman and was tired of being relegated to being the healer, she played elemental dammit!

“Argh!” She groaned, she was just frustrating herself more. She had just wanted to lose herself not get more frustrated! Agh! She closed her eyes for a moment, took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes to try and just blank her mind a bit. She looked back up and Bejeweled still hadn’t loaded yet, DAMMIT! Typing it in again and abusing her enter button she got an error message informing her that the site was down for maintenance and wouldn’t be up for another eight hours at least. Double Dammit!

Oh well, the game was popular enough that she was sure that she could get it from somewhere else. There were enough knock-offs as it was that if she couldn’t find the original somewhere she was bound to find at the very least something so close it didn’t matter.

After floating around the ‘net for a few minutes she found one that seemed promising. It was a demo for a “New Title!” called “Being Jeweled”. It was free, which was important to her. She was broke and free sounded good enough to her. Clicking download she sat back and waited the few minutes for it to download.

Her computer pinged at Jeanette to let her know that the download was finished. She ran the obvious virus and mal-ware scans and booted it up in a sandbox just to be safe. Clicking past the popup asking if she wanted to check the readme for instructions on how the game was played. Instructions were for sissies anyway, and it was a Bejeweled rip off, how hard could it be?

A splash screen came up first, “Master PC Presents: Being Jeweled!” She muttered as cheesy 8 bit midi music played over the background of the screen. She just couldn’t stop herself from laughing, the budget must have been so low! She clicked through some more popups that looked like registration questions or warnings, then it asked for her name. She typed in the handle she had used for most of her D&D games, but a warning box flashed on screen, “Please enter only your real name for verification purposes.”

Jeanette shrugged, she was running it in a sandbox, so it couldn’t access the internet nor her computer’s file system so she punched in her real name.

She once again skipped past most of what was being flashed on the screen, a lot of warnings, what seemed like instructions, some of the more complex manners of winning, losing, other things like that but it was Bejeweled, you can only make it so complex. “Blah, Blah, Blah, blah. Ah! Finally!” After what seemed like an eternity of clicking, she finally reached the title screen. Production values seemed to have gone up considerably for the rest of the game because it was very shiny.

She clicked on New Game and just like in Bejeweled a square box came up and a series of jewels dropped into place, clinking merrily as they fell.

“Much better...” She settled into a rhythm. She was very good at these kinds of games and set to matching the gems sequentially with little trouble. Her worries disappearing like the gems even as her score was climbing.

When her score hit 20,000, the game board seemed to explode into her face. She was startled it was so sudden. She shook her head and stared at the writing on the screen. “Congratulations! You’ve reached level 2! Please, select your reward.”

On the screen was three pictures. One looked like lips, one looked like eyes, the last looked like breasts. Jeanette was confused. She furrowed her brows and clicked idly on the one with the breasts just to get it out of the way. Next another options were given, B-C, C-D, D+. She was getting tired of these weird questions and just wanted to play. She quickly clicked the D+ button and was asked another question! Tired of answering questions she just hit “Yes” without reading what it asked and then the game once again restarted.

She felt the world jump a little as the jewels tumbled down onto the board, but thought nothing of it. Another half hour slowly rolled by, and her score continued to roll up. At 40,000 it once again popped up with a window, “Congratulations! You’ve reached Level 3! Please, select your reward.”

“God, DAMMIT!” She yelled at the computer screen and looked at the stick figures, these had a bit more detail but it was still confusing, they seemed to change like an animated gif. One looked like it was someone’s hair getting longer, one looked like someone’s waist getting thinner, and one looked like someone getting taller.

Annoyed she just clicked the one in the middle, and after a brief hiccup the jewel pieces once again started to rain from the top of the screen. Once again she was asked another “Yes” or “No” question and just quickly hit “Yes” just to get on with playing, ignoring everything. The world seemed to jump again around her and she sighed and sat back to play some more.

The jewels kept disappearing rapidly and then at 50,000 she made her first mistake. She clicked the wrong jewel and spot and the speakers squawked at her angrily. “You have performed an illegal move. Please, select your penalty.”

Once again a series of choices popped up. One read IQ with three arrows pointing to the bottom of the screen, one said LBDO with three arrows pointing up, and one simply read RNDM. Jeanette growled to herself and just clicked on the RNDM to try and get back to playing, that’s all she wanted! Another screen popped up which she didn’t bother to read and she clicked the “Yes” on it.

The world seemed to jump and take a spin this time, she grabbed at her computer top with a grunt for a moment before shaking her head and touching two perfectly manicured finger nails to her temple.

She had lost 5,000 points but quickly made it up and more and racked it up to 60,000 points at which points another box came up. “Congratulations! You’ve reached level 4! Please, select your reward!”

Another series of pictures popped up. One looked like someone standing there with waves of heat coming off their bodies. One looked like two figures having sex, and the last looked like a pair of eyes with those hypno swirl things for irises.

Since her mouse pointer was closest to the two figures having sex, she clicked on it so she could get back to playing. Knowing that the game was going to ask something, she was ready to hit the affirmative for the following question immediately. “Yes, yes, god, yes! A million times, YES! You stupid game!”

She kept playing and made a few more mistakes; she was getting distracted. Her bra and shirt were feeling a bit tight and her pants felt loose in some spots and getting painfully tight in others.

The penalties were always the same, but instead of three there were four. She grumbled, twice she hit LBDO and once more she hit RNDM. Each time she lost more points and had to go farther to get back to where she was before she messed up. First was 10,000 points then 20,000, then finally 30,000 to get back to her place before the mess up. She finally won though!

She cheered and giggled and bounced a bit as the congratulations came up on the screen. “Congratulations! You have reached level 5! Please select your reward!” This time the options were more verbose, “Remove one Error,” “Increase Wealth” and “World Domination”. She laughed at the last one and went to click on “Increase Wealth” but slipped and clicked on “Remove One Error” instead and pouted to herself.

Instead of just jumping through the box she actually too the time to read the dialogue. It was a few simple words, but it didn’t make any sense to her. “Confirm Modifications?” She asked herself aloud. “Okay... whatever.” She mumbled to herself and clicked “Yes” anyway. The world spun, jumped and even seemed to dance a bit to her this time. She leaned back in her chair and felt woozy. Her fingernails were painted a deep crimson now as she put them to her forehead. “Woo... woo... maybe I need to eat something...” But thinking for a moment she looked to her bedroom door and shook her head.

“Master PC congratulates you on a job well done! You have won!” Then the credits started to roll, it was a short list and probably a joke list at that because the only person named was somebody with the handle of JRParz. Under the advanced product information it was simply listed as Master PC and nothing else.

“That’s it? What a jip.... 5 levels. Ugh.” She grumbled to herself and stood up and started towards the door. On her way out she happened to glance in the mirror near her closet and was stopped by what she saw in it.

The woman in that mirror couldn’t... no way... couldn’t have been her! Not with those tits! Those perfect crimson lips just begging to be kissed, she hadn’t been fat, but she had never had a waist that thin! Her hair hadn’t been that long either, down near to her ass! It was still brunette, but now it was streaked with shots of deep red and blond.

“What? What?! What the hell happened?” She shouted out and looked to her computer. On the computer screen there was an ASCII image of a man smiling. Beneath the computer type face were the words, “Thank you for Being Jeweled.”

Once more the world jumped, but this was little more than a hop, like a skip. It felt... god it felt so good! She ran her hands across her body and moan softly to herself. Oh... Oh dear lord she felt so amazing right now! Alive like she had never felt before.

Looking into her mirror Jewel couldn’t help but make a kissing face at herself, oh good god she was so hot! She didn’t need to wear the revealing clothing she loved to, but she just... she couldn’t help it. She just felt so incredibly sexy wearing things like this! She wore a lacy underwire bra that cupped and gently supported her hefty sweater puppies, at a DD she was larger than most of the girls in her class by far but she didn’t care.

Her breasts were just so wonderful! They were so perky and so heavy and so... just so wonderful. She gently cupped her boobs at the mirror, leaning forward in her tiny tank-top shirt. The tank-top did nothing to hide her impressive assets and she loved it, one of the reasons she wore them as often as she could.

Her lips were a permanent crimson color, begging to be kissed and sucked on. She knew people dreamed about what it would feel like to have those lips around their cock, but only Taylor knew, and he knew exactly how lucky he was too. Taylor went wild when she ran her deep crimson fingernails across his belly, he’d always said he wanted to cum right then in there when she did it.

She knew she could play him like a drum, while she had any guy any time she wanted, but she just didn’t care about anyone else. She wanted Taylor... for now. She had been window shopping for a while now, the neighbor boy was kind of cute if only a bit young.

Actually, Taylor would be here any minute! “Ohmigod!” She gasped and looked at her alarm clock next to her bed and then checked herself once again in the mirror and dashed downstairs quickly just as the doorbell was ringing. Taylor was here and she wasn’t ready! Ohmigod! Dammit! That damned game!

She bounced and jiggled her way to the door and flung it open. “Taylor! Oh, I’m sorry I’m not ready for our date!” He had been such a dear, when she had heard he was going to MIT she was devastated. She would didn’t have the money to go, the brains and the body sure, but not the money. But dear Taylor, he had agreed to help pay for a small apartment for the two of them off campus.

“No need to fret, Jewel. You look perfectly ready! I had a change of mind as I was heading over here, I don’t think we’re going to go anywhere but back upstairs. The movie sounded too boring.” Taylor said with a sly grin on his average looking features.

Jewel squealed in delight!. She wasn’t a bimbo, she was smart, it was just that she loved sex so much. She turned around and scampered up the stairs giggling, jiggling, and getting more wet with ever step. Oh... oh god, she couldn’t wait! She ripped her shirt off and slipped a bit on the stairs while she was trying to take off her bra at the same time. She threw the door open and fumbled with her very short shorts. Taking off her black thong and the shorts in one smooth flawless motion.

She practically flew into bed, she couldn’t help it she was losing herself so quickly now. She thrust two fingers deep inside herself and moaned out at the feeling, she was going to get fucked! She was going to be fucked! Oh god, she was going to be fucked! Taylor stepped into the room to hear her scream out from a premature orgasm.

“Jewel! Now that’s not fair, you started without me!” He joked as he casually took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. His cock was rock hard from the fantastic sight infront of him. She was beautiful! Her nice bronze colored tits fully on display, and the streaks of blond and red in her otherwise brown hair it was such an awesome sight!

She continued to finger-fuck herself until she locked her eyes onto his stiff cock. She leaped forward, grabbing his wrists and heaving the poor boy off his feet and onto the bed where she dove onto his cock, swallowing it whole. “Oh, god yes!” She yelled as she came up for air and then dove down once more, slurping sucking and licking, generally loving every second of it. She didn’t, couldn’t stop.

Taylor came with a gasp and a swallow, “Oh dear, Jesus fuck yeah!” He shouted as he thrust deeper into her mouth and hosed the back of her throat.

“No! More! More!” She wanted more, it felt too good to stop yet.

She climbed up him and planted her tits into his face, “Suck my nipples!” Taylor was quick to respond, latching on and sucking for everything he was worth. His dick getting harder and harder with each inhalation, then he was swirling his tongue around her cinnamon colored nipple and she was shrieking in delight.

Jewel held onto poor Taylor’s wrists with a grip like iron shackles and mounted him, no finesse just sheer animalism now. She began sliding up and down him, her bare pubic mound rubbing against his rough thatch in away that made her want it only the more. “Yes, yes, yes! Oh god, a million times yes!” She howled in pleasure as she rode him to her personal heaven. Orgasm after orgasm rippling through her hyper sensitive body. Some how, Taylor managed to break free of her death grip and grabbed hold of Jewel’s flesh melons and once more began biting, licking, tasting, caressing and abusing them sending Jewel to new heights.

It would be a very long time before they stopped, both completely exhausted. Unseen on the computer monitor was some writing.

Final Reward Tally:

Final Error Tally:

GAME OVER

Would you like to Play Again?