The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Belle The Cat

Chapter II

The wedding was in a week, the last minute crises being put down when they popped up, Belle consoling her sister on her anxiety over her dress, her hair, her place settings, that ‘cunt of a sister in law’ who kept suggesting changes to her brother, Kevin, her worry that Kevin was being too nice to his sister, and just about everything that popped into her head. Belle’s phone beeped and vibrated constantly, but it was one of her skills to manage everyone well, knowing how much time to spend before responding, as well as when she needed to give someone her full focus.

Texts and emails from gentlemen she was dating went unanswered. She was far too confident to worry about them losing interest. At 23, she had time. Her sister may have settled for the first man she met, but Belle was not some prey to be trapped and captured. She was a huntress. She was Belle the Cat...

The thought kept popping into her head. She had idly started researching hypnotism, to try and understand what had occurred. She had felt so normal crawling about, she remembered it vividly. She felt like it was some true part of her. Of course she was catlike, but now it seemed like there was this other part of her wanting to come out. She missed her tail.

She missed the feeling of heat.

She enjoyed sex. She enjoyed it often and in different ways. She had good orgasms, although of course she wondered if she was getting the best she could. It wasn’t that she never felt lust or passion, but it was not what ruled her. Yet now she had this thought of how it might be, that total need to be filled, her desire to be touched outweighing any sense of propriety.

“I would have fucked him on stage,” blurted out of her lips, as Sara stared over from her stool on the kitchen. Sara had been strangely cheerful lately. She was just a wedding guest, and Belle was the one busy with handling her family while her sister panicked.

“Oh does little Belly need some love?” she said in a patronizing tone, expecting a whithering glance. Belle just mewed unconsciously at the feelings that were starting to emerge. Maybe it was some sort of reaction to the stress, some distraction, some regression. She had been reading about these things, and the mind was so strange. She ignored her roommates strange looks as she kept thinking about it, feeling it grow stronger.

“Belle! Belle! Are you okay?” Sara jumped out of her stool as Belle fell out of hers landing on all fours and grunting as she began to squirm and twitch. As Sara reached over to her she rubbed her face against her hand and yowled gutterly, animal lust filling her eyes.

Sara laughed uncontrollably as her roommate struggled with the shirt and shorts she was wearing, finally squirming out of her clothing and crawling away without a look back. She followed her to the door of the apartment, where her roommate desperately yowled staring back at her indignantly.

“Oh I don’t think so. You are almost naked you silly kitty.”

Belle scratched at the door in frustration but her awareness of her roommate started to change from annoyance to need.

Sara saw the look as Belle began to back towards her, arching her butt. “Oh fuck... This is not happening. Fucking Bob. I am going to sue him if you are stuck like this.” Belle kept coming towards her as Sara backed away, stumbling into Belle’s room without realizing it. She reached over for the door in panic, but Belle spun and raced in, surprisngly nimble on all fours, and jumped up on the bed.

Sara tried to calm her roommate, who was now grinding her hips and scraping her naked breasts over the cotton sheets. Her panties were visibly wet, but she seemed unable to remove them on her own. Sara licked her lips, feeling a sort of dark sense of attraction and then a thought came to mind.

“Well maybe if we use your vibrator or your rabbit or...” Belle looked at her blankly, desperately, as if she was in pain, and tried to press herself against Sara without falling off the bed.

“Yes that might work. I don’t know. What the fuck. Ok. Well... Not my fault. Just trying to help.” She mumbled to herself and squeeked as Belle managed to rub her crotch against Sara’s arm as she reached over to grab the dildo ironically named Bob for battery operated boyfriend.

Sara closed her eyes, held her breath and then, with a somewhat fierce determination tugged down Belle’s panties, turned on the vibrating sex toy, and easily slid it inside her roommate. They had made out a few times, mostly for fun, and there was a mutual masturbation scene that had almost turned into a thing, but Sara was always too nervous, and Belle’s attention was always too short to make anything more than the sort of sexy thoughts about sexy friend. Now she carefully played the dildo into her moaning, drooling, quivering mess of a friend, feeling a strange power as Belle humped mindlessly.

Her left hand almost instinctively grabbed Belle at the hips and began to guide her friend as her body moved without thought an animal need to be fucked taking over completely.

Belle came and came her body and mind overwhelmed by the feeling of the best orgasm she had ever had. As she finally collapsed and Sara removed the dildo, the aftershocks just overpowered her, orgasm after orgasm, not stopping until with a last yowl, she passed out.

Sara took the dildo to the bathroom to watch it. She then proceeded to use it on herself as she lay in her bed, thinking of what she had done. What had she done? What did she do to her friend? Did she help? For a moment she wondered if she killed her, but the feeling between her legs and the memory of her roommate laying spread across the bed, breathing softly and almost purring in her sleep, was enough to reassure her, and then the thought of going back in brought her to orgasm. As she imagined her roommate constantly on all fours, a collar... a bell, she came harder than she expected, releasing the dildo as it flew out of her and fell to the floor, still vibrating as it began to wriggle away towards the door. She laughed and shuddered at the aftershocks, letting the dildo go for a while before she lazily stood up, gathered it, cleaned it carefully and brought it back to Belle’s mess of a room. Belle’s phone buzzed as she passed it in the living room, glowing in the pockets of her sweat shorts. The path of clothing laid across the room was no different than the one she left every night. “Belle the Cat... it fucking suits you.”