The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Below the Surface

By Pan

Chapter 2

Albert sat at the dinner table, a contented smile on his oily face. Sitting across from him, wearing nothing but a bra and panties, sat his step-mother. She was masturbating frantically, unable to cum, as he and his father stared at her in shock.

Just as Howard was about to say something, Albert lifted the small black voice modulator to his throat, and interrupted.

Go to bed, Dad,” he said. Howard took a few moments to react—his natural instinct certainly wasn’t to leave his naked, writhing wife with his unpleasant and unhygienic son…but he couldn’t fight his subconscious for long, and soon he’d managed to justify his exit.

His wife, he told himself, was behaving outrageously—he wanted no part of it. If he went to bed, she’d be sure to take the hint and follow, where he could give her a good talking-to.

Normally his priority would be fucking her and then discussing what had happened, but Albert’s instructions had ensured that his father wasn’t aroused, and so Howard felt nothing but bewilderment and contempt for his young trophy wife.

“I’m going to bed,” he said pointedly, and left the room.

“I…I should be going too…” Alicia moaned.

Stay here,

“Of course…you should—ungh!—you should…finish first.”

“I will,” Albert said with a smile, and slowly ate the rest of his meal.

Alicia’s arousal continued to rise. She couldn’t stop frigging herself, and her arousal had reached a point where she’d abandoned all subtlety. Her hips bucked off the chair as she repeatedly pumped three fingers in and out of her hungry snatch. She couldn’t understand what was happening—she was normally extremely orgasmic. Her best orgasms came from penetrative sex, she would have loved to be upstairs, riding her husband until she was screaming her name, but something was stopping her.

Albert…

No, not Albert. Politeness. She couldn’t leave…not until her step-son had finished his meal. That was just good table manners. That was just being a good host.

And so Alicia sat across from her overweight stepson, writhing in increasing frustration, desperately groping her breasts as her mostly-exposed skin became sweatier and sweatier. Just as she thought she was about to go completely mad, Albert finished the last of the roast, and she felt her body slump in relief.

Of course, she thought, I still shouldn’t go…

Her brain was so wound up that she couldn’t even think of a justification. She just knew that she shouldn’t go anywhere. Not yet. It was her job to stay there, on the chair, so close to ecstasy, and yet for no discernible reason, so far…

If you make me cum, you can cum as well.

Alicia’s eyes widened as a strange thought occurred to her. If she…but no, she couldn’t. But if she did…no.

No, it wasn’t an option.

But the more she tried to dismiss the thought, the more persistent it became.

If she made her disgusting, horrible step-son cum…then she could cum as well.

Of course she could.

Yes.

Yes, it all made sense.

Alicia had a submissive streak. It had never presented a problem at all—in her experience, most men had been very happy to dominate a sexy young woman like her.

But now, it seemed, it had started to spiral out of control.

She’d spent all dinner masturbating, thinking about her husband…but she had a guest in the house. Albert. Albert was her guest. She had to be a good host to Albert. She had to serve him.

The more Alicia resisted the idea, the more elaborate her justifications grew.

She had to serve Albert. He was a guest. That made him important. He was important…yes. Important. So important. He was more important than her. In fact, he was practically the master of the house.

Master.

He was the master of the house, and she had to serve him.

That was why she couldn’t cum. She was a servant—she couldn’t cum before her master. The master. Master of the house.

She had to serve him, and then she could cum.

On one level, she knew none of it made sense. But even there, in the upper reaches of her brain, she was able to justify it as the thought started to take over her whole mind.

She was submissive. She’d always known this, and now it had taken over. She was submissive and horny, and so serving the only man in the room was the only way she could cum. Her body knew her own urges better than she did.

Her body wanted her to cum, but her body knew she was submissive. So it knew that she could only cum when Albert did.

The Master. Her Master, who she needed to serve.

Albert, meanwhile, was watching, a cocky smile on his pudgy face. He’d never seen someone hold out for this long before—Alicia’s eyes were beginning to roll back in her head, and if he didn’t have such confidence in his invention (and dozens of previous test subjects to confirm that his device never failed) he would have been worried that he was going to break her mind.

But as she twitched and muttered and a fresh coat of sweat broke out, he just sat confidently, knowing that she’d soon be doing what he commanded.

They always obeyed.

“Albert,” she finally muttered, her eyes focusing on him. Her arousal level had never stopped creeping up, and so even as she was fighting what she thought were her own ideas, she was growing more and more turned on. “Albert…”

“Mmm?” he said, looking at her straight in the eyes, causing a shiver to run through her body. Suddenly she understood why the air hostess had looked at her stepson with such adoration—when he put his mind to it, he could be so masculine, so dominant…

“Do you want to…”

She trailed off, and tempting though it was to finish her sentence, Albert decided to make her wait.

“Do you want…want to…”

He leaned forward expectantly.

“Do you want to jerk off?” she asked, her crotch involuntarily jerking forward as she said the words. She was so turned on, so crazed for sex, that just saying the words put the mental image into her head. She could see it now—his hand, wrapped around his cock, pumping, turned on.

She’d be the one making him cum. He’d be looking at her smoking-hot body—she’d be getting him off from across the room, with her sweat, with her boobs, with her body.

By now, her underwear was completely soaked through, and she knew that she left very little to the imagination.

“No,” Albert replied coolly. “But if you suck me off, I’ll let you swallow my cum.”

Alicia’s eyes lit up immediately, before she realized how wrong that was. She didn’t even like Albert…did she?

If she sucked him off…her mouth suddenly felt empty. She was more turned on than she’d ever been before; than practically any human had ever seen before. She was so turned on that she couldn’t think straight, and it was a struggle to remember why she existed outside of just being a set of holes for men to pleasure.

Men…pleasure…

She knew it was wrong, but she was too far gone. She needed to cum, more than she’d needed anything in her whole life. And with equal certainty, she knew that the only way she could cum was if she got Albert off first. She was nothing but a submissive slut, and Albert was her Master. She wanted to pleasure her Master…serve him…make him cum…

Alicia’s brain was rapidly turning to mush, and so she focussed all her energy on moving toward Albert, so she could suck him off.

Let me swallow his cum… she idly thought, before realizing that she needed to remove her hand from her pussy so she could crawl closer to her Master. To Albert. Master Albert. Cum…

With a disappointed shudder, she did so, and just a few minutes later she was where she needed to be, where she was born to be, kneeling in front of her step-son, taking his cock out of his pants and wrapping her hungry lips around it.

The smell would normally have disgusted her, but she was so far gone that she couldn’t imagine anything sexier. His cock tasted like sweat, and had she been concentrating, she would have noticed the lipstick of at least one other girl was on it as well.

But Alicia was concentrating on only two things—the cock in her mouth, and how good it felt. It was so big…so hard…so tasty…

For the next few minutes, as Albert rested his hands on his stepmother’s head, she gave him the blow-job of her life. It was a skill that she’d been pretty good at since she was a teenager, and years of practice had just made her better.

But on this occasion, she was pulling out all the stops.

Even Albert was impressed, and he’d just spent the last few weeks enjoying the pleasures of every girl he was even remotely attracted to. His stepmother’s skills, however, left all the other girls in the dust, and he smiled wickedly as he realized he could take her with him, and get her to teach all the other girls.

All too soon for Albert, he felt his orgasm approaching. Alicia’s eyes lit up with job as she felt the familiar signs, and remembering Albert’s promise, she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, preparing to swallow his seed.

Alicia’s hands had returned to her aching cunt, and as Albert’s cum started splashing against the back of her throat, she felt her own long-delayed orgasm approach.

“Oh GAWWWWWWD,” she screamed, falling backwards off Albert’s cock and causing the last few spurts of his stubby cock to land on her body, instead of going down her throat.

Alicia’s orgasm was one that she knew she’d never, never forget. It felt like a combination of every orgasm she’d had up until then—her cunt spasmed around the four fingers she had inside her, again and again, as the rest of her body twitched. Her legs splayed out, her shoulders jerked, and her head rolled around like a mad woman’s.

The room went white for a few seconds as Alicia’s hips bucked off the floor, causing her body to arch as her toes curled.

Albert had never seen anything like it. He mentally tucked “delayed gratification” into his bag of tricks, and watched as Alicia’s orgasm continued for a full ninety seconds.

Finally, as she came down from the most intense experience of her life, Alicia sighed deeply. Her pussy felt absolutely exhausted, and the rest of her body wasn’t far behind. Sitting up, she smiled at Albert.

“That was fun,” she said, suddenly feeling more in control of her senses than she had all night. “But you know we can never do that again, right?”

Albert just smiled, and as Alicia slowly got up and stood in front of him, she repeated herself.

“You know that, right Albert?”

“Of course,” he said, bringing the black box up to his throat once more. “But the idea of being touched by—or touching—your husband makes you sick.

As Alicia’s mind slowly returned to full strength, her blood suddenly ran cold. Something occurred to her—something awful.

Now that she’d been with his son, she knew that she could never, ever touch Howard again. Just the idea was disgusting—no, now that she’d had sexual contact with Albert, doing anything with his father was just wrong.

And whenever I’m home for the holidays, you make breakfast for me. Topless.

She could never fuck her husband again. She could never even touch him. But Albert, his son…

They now shared a special bond. Albert had been there for her during one of the most important experiences of her life, Alicia realized. That deserved a reward of some kind…something to celebrate what they’d been through. But what?

After a few seconds of thinking, a smile spread across her face. They could start a new tradition together. Something sexy, to commemorate what had just happened.

“Now,” she said with a sultry smile, “come down early tomorrow. I’ve got a special surprise planned for you.”

“Of course,” Albert replied, matching her smile with one of his own. “Whatever you say…Mom.”