The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Below the Surface

By Pan

Chapter 4

Albert smiled at the feeling of his mother’s embrace. He wasn’t accustomed to a warm welcome, but it seemed that his mother Linda had genuinely missed him—while he’d been gone, she’d managed to forget her son’s unpleasant habits, and so at the sight of his pudgy face, she’d warmly thrown her arms around him and pressed his body into his.

As soon as the hug ended, Albert got to work.

Find a fetish store and buy yourself an erotic, revealing French Maid outfit. From now on, that’s all you’ll ever wear around the house.

He paused, smiling, wondering what his mother’s reaction to her new strange, nonsensical thoughts would be. She was still smiling at the return of her son, but a worried look was starting to creep across her face.

I need to…

She blinked twice, trying to wipe the strange thought from her head.

I need…these clothes aren’t right.

Linda looked down at her body, confused by how ‘off’ everything felt. She was used to wearing relatively dowdy clothes, but suddenly it just seemed wrong. She wasn’t embarrassed of her body, she just knew that as a middle-aged mother of three, she couldn’t be seen wearing clothes that were too revealing.

But why?

She was an attractive woman; what was the harm in showing that off? Obviously not while she was in public, but…while she was in the house, there was no harm in it.

Right?

Albert smiled as a visible calm came across his mother. He knew that by the time he came downstairs, she would be dressed as he instructed. She would barely know why, but she’d do it—of that, he was certain.

The fat geek started to go upstairs, keen to see what his sister was up to.

He was the middle sibling; his older sister Lacey had been a cheerleader all through high school, and he knew she wouldn’t be happy to see him. Ever since he was born, she’d treated him like a piece of gunk that she couldn’t wait to scrape off her shoe—she’d never had a kind word to say to him, even as she stalked around the house in skimpy outfits

He couldn’t wait to get a piece of the bitch that he’d been lusting after for most of his life.

Lacey was in her room, typing on her laptop. Albert walked in without knocking, and smiled at the glare that she gave him. She was wearing blue, skin-tight jeans and a red tank-top which showed off her ample cleavage. Her long brown hair was draped across her shoulders, ending just above her waist.

He couldn’t wait to get his hands on her lush, perky tits.

“What the hell are you doing in here, creep?” Lacey asked, picking up a pillow and throwing it at him. Her toss knocked the voice modulator out of his hand, but he’d made sure to build it tough, and he knew that a fall of a few feet onto soft carpet wouldn’t do any damage.

He slowly bent over and picked it up, even as his sister got up from the bed and began to push him out of the room.

Suck my cock,” he said simply, and lowered his hand to his side as Lacey took a step back in shock.

He’d never pushed the limits of his device this far before, but he was curious to see what she’d do. There had been no build-up—he hadn’t made her aroused or even sexually interested in him. He’d simply told her to suck his cock.

Albert had run a similar experiment once before, at college, but it had been on one of his professors—she barely knew him, and so the justifications must have been simpler. Lacey was his sister, and if she was interested in incest, she’d been hiding it pretty effectively for their entire lives thus far.

With a grin, he put his hands behind his head and waited. He didn’t know how it would happen, but he was sure that his machine would come through, and it wouldn’t be more than a few minutes before Lacey’s lips were wrapped around his hard cock.

I can’t believe my creep of a brother, Lacey told herself, sitting back onto her bed and glaring at him. Coming into my room without asking, not leaving when I told him to get out…he didn’t even explain what he wanted, what he was doing in here.

Maybe if I stare at him long enough, he’ll get the hint and piss off.

For the next minute, Lacey just sat there, glaring at her brother, wondering why he looked so smug. It wasn’t long before her mind began to wander, and she started thinking about the date she had lined up for later that night.

Paddy Grant—he was the older brother of one of her friends. Wealthy, successful, handsome…he was everything that Lacey knew she deserved. They’d been out twice before—the first time just for coffee, and the second time for a film, but tonight…tonight, they were going out for drinks, which Lacey knew was code for sex.

Or fooling around, at least.

For some reason, even with her brother’s eyes on her, Lacey started to think about fooling around with Paddy Grant. She’d wear something sexy to the date, maybe a low-cut dress, just so that he knew she wanted to go to the next step. They’d probably go back to his place, or even just get naughty in his BMW.

Lacey didn’t know much about cars, but she knew that she liked BMW’s.

If he was turned on enough, maybe he wouldn’t even wait to get her into the car before his hands were all over her body, running up and down her waist, grabbing her, groping her, wanting her.

She couldn’t wait to get him in the back seat of his BMW, unbuckle his pants, and swallow his cock down.

Lacey didn’t have many skills—she mostly glided through life on her charm and general attractiveness—but one skill that she was particularly proud of was her ability to give head. She just loved the feeling of a cock sliding down her throat, the look of lust in the man’s eyes, the knowledge that in that moment, she had all the power—she chose whether or not he came, how long it would take, even whether she’d let him cum in her mouth (which she normally hated) or whether she’d pull down her shirt and let him cum on her perfect tits.

Of course, Lacey suddenly thought, no matter how much experience I have, there’s always that chance of something going wrong…

She blinked twice, and shook her head in confusion. What an odd thought. Something going wrong? What could possibly go wrong…

What if he’s too long, the small part of her mind countered. Or he’s a different shape than you’re used to. What if he’s too sensitive to enjoy it, or not sensitive enough.

The prickling feeling of desire that had been spreading over Lacey’s bodies at the thought of pleasing her beau suddenly ceased, and in their place, a worry started to grow.

What if I’m not good enough? I’ve never had any problems before, but Paddy…Paddy is for real.

Paddy could be the one.

There’s only one thing to do, her brain whispered persuasively. You need to practice…

Aware that she must look like an idiot in front of her brother, Lacey shook her head once more, trying to clear the bizarre thoughts out. Yes, her heart-rate was rising at the thought of embarrassing herself in front of Paddy Grant, but…practice? That didn’t make any sense.

Even as her panic grew, she refused to give it any heed.

Practice…

She shook her head again, unable to remove the stray thoughts.

Practice…on your brother.

Lacey’s eyes widened in shock. Where had that idea come from? She wasn’t going to “practice” on her brother—she was never going to practice on her brother. Looking up, she remembered he was still here, still watching her with an awful smile on his ugly mouth, his Peeping Tom eyes glinting in her direction.

Ever since she’d hit puberty, Lacey had been aware of her younger brother checking her out. It had disgusted her at first, but she’d quickly learned to tune it out. When he was being particularly obnoxious, she even used her body to taunt him, deliberately wearing push-up bras or high-cut skirts in front of him, knowing how mad it would drive him, seeing her incredible figure and never being able to touch it.

She’d certainly never considered any sexual thoughts towards him. On some level, she knew that he’d probably jerked his disgusting, probably-greasy dick while thinking of her for years now, but it was an image that she’d never allowed herself to think about.

Now, though, it seemed some part of her had found a use for his disgusting cock; to practice giving head, just to make sure she didn’t embarrass herself in front of her potential new boyfriend.

No. No, that didn’t make sense.

With one final shake, she decided to force herself to think of something else. Glancing back at her computer screen, she saw her friend Manju wondering where she’d gone.

When Albert had entered, she’d been in the middle of a chat with Manju, helping her through some problems.

Despite having a few boyfriends over the past few years, Manju was becoming increasingly convinced that she was a lesbian, and Lacey was offering what advice she could.

On the screen, she could still see her most recent out-going message:

“How can you be sure, if you’ve never done it?”

Manju was a virgin (to both genders). Her reply had been fast and clear—the thought of touching a guy’s thing was disgusting to her, and she was starting to grow more convinced that she was gay.

Hoping that if she showed that she was busy, her brother go away, Lacey leaned over and typed a reply.

“Come on girl,” she tapped, “You can’t know unless you give it a go!”

Standing by the door, Albert’s brow was starting to furrow. Perhaps he really had found the limits of his device—he’d expected Lacey’s tongue to be swirling around his penis by now. Instead, she’d just sat there stunned for a few minutes, and then shaken her head and gone back to her computer.

He considered pulling his machine out and trying again, but he was curious to see what happened if he just left it.

Just for a while longer.

“Trust me,” Lacey was typing, “there’s nothing like taking a guy’s cock in your mouth. It’s heaven!”

“I do trust you,” Manju’s reply came, accompanied by a smiley face. Lacey couldn’t help but laugh—she wasn’t a slut, but she was certainly not known for turning down a cock, especially when it came attached to a hot guy.

Manju logged off, and Lacey turned on her back and stared at the ceiling. More than anything she just wanted Albert to leave—she had a toy in her bedside table that she wanted to practice her oral skills on for that night.

I have a few toys, in fact, she thought casually, before an alarming thought struck her. Aren’t…aren’t lesbians renowned for owning sex toys?

Her eyes widened in shock at the idea. Lacey had lived a fairly comfortable life up until that moment, and had never had any kind of driving force to explore her sexuality. She’d always assumed that she liked guys; after all, she’d slept with enough of them.

But maybe…maybe not?

Her breathing grew even faster. She really wanted things to go well with Paddy Grant that night; he was her dream guy. Rich, successful, handsome…if all went as planned, she could see them getting married in a year or three, her best friend her sister-in-law, her perfect life in front of her.

All that could be ruined, if she was a lesbian.

She needed to know. She needed to know now.

Adrenaline running through her system, she sat up on her bed. Her brother was still standing at the doorway, but—for the first time in her life—she was happy for his presence. He was a man, after all, and she needed to prove to herself that she was still interested in men.

Her mind raced, trying to work out the easiest way to prove it to herself, to prove that she was straight.

Of course!

“Albert,” she said, her voice almost a sob. “Please…I need you to help me.

“I need to suck your cock.”