The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Below the Surface

By Pan

Chapter 5

Albert’s squinted eyes were closed with pleasure as his sister Lacey choked on his cock, carefully breathing through her nose, trying to ignore her brother’s pungent smell.

Just as he was about to cum, a grin slowly appeared on his pudgy face. Putting the machine to his mouth, he slowly spoke into it.

You can’t spit out my cum, and you can’t swallow it until I tell you to.

Within seconds, he began thrusting forward, shooting his seed into his bitchy sister’s mouth. He zipped up his pants and walked away, idly wondering how she’d justify his instruction, but more immediately curious about what his other sister was up to.

Mandy was a bookworm; she was always reading an encyclopedia or a wildlife magazine. She was fascinated by nature and the environment, and once she finished high-school, planned to become a biologist or an animal scientist of some kind.

She wasn’t in her room, and as Albert went down the stairs, he ran into his mother—she was standing at the front door, clearly torn. Her son stopped and stared at her, wondering what thoughts were running through her head.

On one hand, she was mentally telling herself, it certainly makes sense to wear something that I don’t mind getting dirty. But a French Maid’s outfit? Surely that’s too much…

No…

No…maybe it’s fine. After all, I am in charge of the cleaning. In a sense, I’m the maid. When I’m not at work that is.

Yes…a French Maid’s outfit makes sense. A sexy, revealing French Maid’s outfit.

She nodded confidently, not even noticing her son standing behind her, enjoying the sight of her struggle. As she began to open the door, he lifted his device to his mouth and gave her further instructions.

Whenever anyone looks at you, you’ll get more and more turned on. Quit your job; all you care about from now on is the house being spotless at all times.

Linda’s breathing, which had finally calmed down, began to grow ragged once more. Before Albert could add anything more to her addled mind, she left, practically slamming the door behind her.

Mandy was in the living-room, her nose—predictably—buried in a book. Albert and Mandy had never gotten along, but he’d certainly never borne her any ill-will; unlike Lindsay, she’d always been kind to him, and had never teased him with her body.

Not, of course, that this had stopped Albert from wondering what she looked like under the dowdy clothes she normally wore.

Cumming into Lindsay’s mouth had calmed him down, and so he decided to take things a little bit slower with his other sister.

As he sat opposite her, she didn’t even look up from whatever dry tome she was reading.

Unbutton the top two buttons of your shirt,” Albert said.

To his surprise, she obeyed immediately. There wasn’t so much of a pause before her top two buttons were undone, and Albert had a better view of his younger sister’s cleavage than he could ever remember.

Albert silently watched his sister for a few minutes. She didn’t seem to have noticed anything out of the ordinary, and so he wondered what other commands she would instantaneously obey.

Take off your top,” he instructed.

Without so much as glancing away from her book, Mandy immediately undid the rest of her buttons and shrugged her shirt off. She was wearing a simple pink sports-bra underneath, and Albert’s penis began to rise at the sight of her unexpectedly large breasts.

Make your nipples hard.

Continuing to read, Mandy reached up and tugged at her nipples, until their outline was clearly visible through the thin material of her bra. They were long and thin, and though it was hard to tell, Albert suspected they were just as pink as the bra covering them.

Get naked,” Albert said, wondering if there was a limit to his sister’s obedience—or even awareness—that he just hadn’t discovered so far. He’d used the machine on dozens of girls, and none had ever reacted like Mandy was.

Within a few seconds, Albert’s sister was standing in front of him naked. Her nipples were brown, not the pink he’d anticipated, and it looked as though her pussy-lips had been shaven or waxed, while a patch of blonde hair above them was neatly trimmed into the shape of a triangle.

Her breasts had barely any sag to them, and Albert was stunned to notice that she was still reading her book, as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. She looked as though she was slightly wet, but whether that was due to arousal or not, Albert had no idea.

The lad momentarily considered telling her to put down the book, but he wasn’t sure what would happen if he did—would she suddenly realize what was happening and snap out of it? He searched his memory; he couldn’t remember ever using the modulator on someone who was reading (or otherwise preoccupied)—was it the distraction that was making a difference, or was there just something fundamentally different about his sister’s brain?

Fuck me,” he said, just as abruptly as he’d instructed Lindsay earlier. Unlike with his other sister, there was no hesitation—she walked towards him, undid his belt buckle without ever looking away from the page, and soon had his semi-erect cock in her hand, slowly stroking it to make him hard once more.

To his surprise, she gave him a sharp shove; for a moment he worried that she’d just been lulling him into a false sense of security, but he quickly realized she was pushing him onto a soft arm-chair, where she could easily straddle him.

She clambered on top of her larger sibling, licked her hand and briefly played with herself until she was moist enough to take his cock inside her. She shuddered slightly as she lowered her wet pussy onto his hardness, and soon she was bucking her hips back and forth, enthusiastically riding her brother while she continued to read about the plumage of wild South American birds.

Cum,” Albert grunted into his device, and Mandy instantaneously cried out in orgasm, her whole body shaking enough that Albert was sure she wouldn’t be able to continue reading.

The orgasm passed, however, and Mandy went straight back to her book.

Cum,”, Albert repeated, and again, Mandy’s entire self shook.

Cum.

Cum.

Cum.

Albert grinned; his sister’s entire body was flushed, she was suddenly coated in sweat, and it looked like she was having trouble breathing. Still, however, her eyes were focused on the book in front of her, and even when he reached up and started playing with her long, brown nipples, she didn’t react to his efforts in the slightest.

He allowed her to continue riding him for close to half an hour, sporadically instructing her to have another orgasm, or do something slightly differently. He knew that she must be getting sore and exhausted, but except for when she was in the throes of orgasm, her facial expression never changed.

Just as Albert could feel his own throes approaching, he heard a gasp from the corner of the room. His mother was home, so shocked at the sight of her children fucking that she’d completely forgotten what she was wearing; as per Albert’s instructions, she was dressed like a French Maid.

“What the hell is going on here!?” she asked, and her son’s eyes widened in panic as Mandy, for the first time, looked up from her book.

“Oh, hi Mom,” she panted casually. “I’m just doing some reading.”

Before his mother could respond, Albert lifted the modulator to his mouth.

Mom, you won’t say—or do—anything about us having sex.

Linda’s eyes were wide with shock, but her mouth suddenly clamped shut.

This is all my fault, she told herself. I’m so glad I just quit work—clearly I’ve been away for too long, and raised a pair of deviants.

As he started to orgasm, Albert had an idea.

The sight of your children copulating turns you on,” he said, before loudly grunting, lifting his enormous ass off the couch, and filling his sister’s pussy with cum. His head fell back in satisfaction, and he was amused to notice that Mandy hadn’t stopped gyrating on top of him. Apparently she didn’t consider her orders complete.

Mandy, you can stop fucking me now. Mom…whenever you’re turned on, you will masturbate, but you won’t notice that you’re doing it. People checking you out will turn you on, especially if they’re family members.

As Albert’s instructions sank into his mother’s head, she unknowingly reached down and started stroking the outside of her panties. The French Maid’s outfit she’d bought had an extremely high hemline for easy access. At the same time, Mandy winced slightly as she stood up and Albert’s cock left her pussy. She looked over at her mother, confused.

“Mom…what on earth are you wearing?”

In response, their mother just groaned.

* * *

Meanwhile, in the other room, Lacey was sitting, confused, with a mouthful of cum.

Her immediate instinct was to spit it out, but something stopped her, and she wasn’t sure what.

Guys like it when girls swallow, she realized. If I really want a chance with Paddy, maybe I should learn to swallow it—I don’t know why, but they seem to think that’s super hot.

Of course, this isn’t Paddy’s, she countered, deliberately striving not to think about whose cum it is. So I might s well just spit it out…

But…

Lacey lost track of the time as she weighed up her options, going back and forth between the idea of swallowing and the idea of spitting it out, storing the cum in her mouth as she decided what to do. Finally, she decided that she needed a second opinion, and decided to go and find her brother.

He’ll know what to do, she thought to herself, so distracted by her quandary that she didn’t even question the thought.

In the living-room, she found him…and the strangest sight he’d ever seen.

Her younger sister Mandy was standing against a wall, totally naked, supporting herself with one arm, holding what looked like a book about birds with the other. Behind her, Albert was roughly fucking her—it was clear that he wasn’t holding back, and Lacey was amazed that Mandy wasn’t crying out at the force of his thrusts.

Even stranger, their mother was standing to the side, dressed as a French Maid, dusting the room. At least, it looked like she was trying to dust—every few seconds, she would glance at the copulating pair.

Upon closer inspection, Lacey noticed that her Mom had one hand between her legs, and was desperately stroking the outside of her panties.

Lacey wanted to cry out, to ask everyone what the hell was going on, but the mouth full of cum prevented her, and so instead she just slammed the door, attracting the attention of everyone in the room.

“Hey sis,” Mandy casually grunted, and went back to her book. Linda just blushed at the sight of her other daughter entering, and Albert smiled, a cocky grin coming across his fat face.

“Hey Lacey,” he said, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his device.

Don’t leave this room until I say to. You’re angry at seeing me fuck Mandy…because you’re jealous. On some level, you’ve been attracted to Mandy for as long as you can remember. It’s a deep attraction that goes past gender, past family. You want to fuck Mandy more than you want anything—you want to be her little fucktoy. You want to be a little fucktoy for your whole family, but especially Mandy. The idea of fucking Mandy is the hottest thing you can ever imagine…and you’ll do anything to make it happen.

Whenever you see me fucking Mandy, you can’t help but watch jealously…imagining it’s you.