The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Below the Surface

By Pan

Chapter 6

Lacey’s eyes widened. Her look of shock turned to anger…why did Albert get to do what she’d always, always wanted to?

Wait, she asked herself. Always wanted to?

Yes, another part of her brain responded. You know it’s true.

As Lacey stood and watched her brother pound into her younger sister, she realized that this was something that she’d wanted, deep down, for months. No—years.

Every time she’d made out with a guy, on some level, she’d wished it was Mandy’s tongue in her mouth. Every time she’d gone down on a date, she’d been imagining it was Mandy’s moans in her ears, Mandy’s pleasure that she was causing with her mouth.

A part of her wanted to leave, but she knew she couldn’t. She was picturing herself in Albert’s place, wearing a strap-on, pounding mercilessly into Mandy’s tight little cunt. She wanted to fuck her sister, to be the one to make her cum. She’d never wanted anything more.

And so she took a seat, picking up Mandy’s discarded bra and smelling it as she watched her pudgy brother roughly fuck the disinterested teenager. Her mouth was still full of Albert’s cum, but suddenly that wasn’t so bad—after all, soon Mandy would be full of Albert’s cum, and that meant it brought them together.

She wanted to be closer to Mandy, however possible. She wanted to fuck Mandy, but if she couldn’t…maybe she’d fuck Albert?

Meanwhile, Linda had given up the pretense of cleaning, and—like Lacey—started just watching the siblings, twitching with arousal as she did.

I want to fuck my daughter, she realized. The words Albert had intended for his sister had affected her too. It’s all I’ve ever wanted.

Her new instructions hadn’t overridden her earlier instructions; she desperately wanted to play with herself, an urge that only grew every time her daughters looked at her in disgust or horror. Their attention turned her on, and it fed into her new desire—she wanted to be a fucktoy. She wanted to be a fucktoy for her family.

“Please,” Linda said, unable to hold back any longer. “Please…”

Mandy’s entire body shook as Albert pounded into her. The book was still in her hand, but it dangled by her side as her brother’s words echoed through her head.

I want to be a fucktoy for my family. The rest of what he’d said hadn’t made sense, and so her brain had dismissed it, but that phrase had now entered her conscious mind.

I want to be a fucktoy for my family, she mentally repeated as Albert grunted and came into her for the second time. As he pulled out of her now-dripping pussy, she picked up her book once more.

Maybe I’ll do something about that one day.

Albert stared at his sister Mandy as she sat on the couch and continued reading as though nothing had happened. The only thing that she’d consciously registered so far was how strangely her mother was dressed, and when her inquiry had been ignored, she’d shrugged and gone back to her book, seemingly unaware of the cock pounding in and out of her pussy.

He didn’t know why the machine was affecting her differently, but he wondered how far he could push it before she’d notice something was up.

Mandy,” he said, pulling his device out and speaking directly into it. “Make out with Lacey.

Lacey’s eyes lit up as Mandy approached her and pressed her lips firmly against her sister’s. From Mandy’s end it seemed entirely mechanical, as though her body was simply getting the job done, exactly as it had been while she was fucking Albert. Lacey, however, was in heaven—this was the realization of a subconscious fantasy she’d had for her whole life.

Their mother stood and watched, practically shaking with jealousy. All she’d ever wanted was to be a little fucktoy for Mandy—or anyone in her family—but it seemed everyone but her got a piece of the pie.

“Please…” she begged again, but Albert ignored her—he was too busy enjoying watching his siblings kiss, transferring his cum from one teenage mouth to the other.

Mandy was unable to continue reading while she passionately frenched Lacey, and so her mind began pondering her sudden new desire.

How can I be a fucktoy for my family? she thought, running her hands up and down Lacey’s back. Obviously my sister would never be into it…or Mom. But Albert—he’s gross, he must be desperate. Yes, maybe tonight I’ll sneak into his room and try to seduce him.

A small smile appeared on her face as she admired her own plan, even as Lacey’s hands moved up and started playing with her naked tits.

I sure hope he goes for it.

No one was looking at Linda, as she joined her son in watched the girls get more and more amorous. Her lust had died down, even as her jealousy grew. She wanted to storm out, but she couldn’t—Albert’s instructions meant that none of them could leave until ordered to.

Okay Lacey,” Albert said into the device. “I want you to go down on Mandy. I want you to suck my cum out of her pussy, and once you have, I want you to go back to your room and get off while thinking about it.

Lacey was frenzied with lust, and she pushed her sister onto the couch with such haste that Mandy almost dropped her book. In truth, Albert was spent—he’d cum three times that day already, and more than anything he really just wanted a nap, but the opportunity to see his stuck-up sister suck his cum out of Mandy’s pussy was too great to pass up, and so he decided to end his sexual adventures with a show.

He smiled as he watched the sisters sexually pleasure each other. He had no way of knowing that Mandy’s mind was elsewhere, calculating how she could sneak into Albert’s room that night, what she would wear and how she would act.

Just the thought of it was starting to turn her on, and she wriggled slightly, blissfully unaware of her sister’s tongue between her legs, lapping out both her sibling’s juices with as much enthusiasm as she could muster.

Glancing to the left, Albert couldn’t help but notice his mother’s desperate look. Her eyes were filled with lust and despair, and as soon as he made eye-contact with her, she resumed stroking her panties, turned on by the attention of her son.

Suck my cock, Mom,” he said, surprised by the speed of her response. Barely had the words left his mouth than her lips were wrapped around his slowly-hardening cock.

I want to be a little fucktoy for my whole family, she told herself, and shuddered with pleasure as she felt her son’s cock beginning to harden inside her mouth. Especially Mandy.

I’d do anything to make that happen.

Everything had happened so fast, she’d barely had time to justify the new thoughts swimming around her head. As she lapped up the combination of Albert and Mandy’s juices from her son’s cock, she started breaking down her new desires.

She wasn’t a lesbian, she knew that—her attraction to Mandy was something special. Gender was irrelevant, family was irrelevant.

So why did she want to fuck Mandy so much?

As Linda ran her tongue around her son’s sensitive head, she glanced over at Mandy. Her daughter was trembling with orgasm as her older sister’s tongue explored every crevice of her young, well-groomed cunt.

She’s very smart, Linda told herself unconvincingly. She’s smart, and pretty, and…

Her train of thought ran dry as she found herself totally unable to come up with a particular reason that her daughter was the target of her adoration. She continued to jealously watch as Lacey went down on Mandy, even as Albert’s cock hardened in her mouth.

The pudgy teen hadn’t been planning on cumming again, but his mother’s oral efforts had managed to make him hard once more, and so with a grunt he reached out for the device.

Mom, get on all fours. I want to fuck you.

As Linda unquestioningly obeyed, her mind continued to grapple with the cause of her newfound desires for her youngest daughter.

Her innocence… she realized, grunting slightly as Albert pushed his way between her legs, filling her up in one fell stroke. She’s such a good girl—she’s never had so much as a boyfriend.

Albert wasn’t holding back, mercilessly thrusting into his mother again and again. She barely noticed, she was so preoccupied with the power of her desire for her daughter.

She’s so innocent, so pure. But look at her shaved pussy. Mandy is the perfect combination of sexy and young, sinless and dirty. Look at the way she bucks against her sister’s tongue, the swell of her perfectly-formed breasts…

Linda moaned with pleasure at the idea of those breasts in her mouth, of her tongue in the place of her daughter’s. Combined with the feeling of her son’s hardness deep inside her pussy, she could feel an orgasm approaching.

I’m a little fucktoy for my family, she told herself. I’m a little fucktoy…for my son.

As an orgasm overcame Linda, Lacey realized that she’d managed to suck all the cum out of her sister’s pussy.

I don’t want to overstay my welcome, she told herself, and immediately left for her room. She knew she’d be replaying that moment in her mind for some time to come, getting off again and again as she did.

Mandy,” Albert said into his device, his other hand resting firmly on the small of his mother’s back. “Get dressed and keep reading your book as though we weren’t here.

You won’t consciously remember anything that happened here,” he added, completely unnecessarily.

When Linda eventually came down from her orgasm, she was disappointed to open her eyes and find her youngest daughter clothed, continuing to read the ornithological book, totally ignoring the scene in front of her.

She dutifully continued thrusting back against her son, until close to twenty minutes later when he came inside her.

“Thanks, Mom,” he said, and she smiled back at him.

She loved being a little fucktoy for her family. Now she just had to work out how she could seduce Mandy…

* * *

That night, Albert was awoken by an unusual sight. After his four incestual orgasms, he wasn’t really interested in fooling around any more and had spent the rest of the night on his computer, raiding with his clan and generally acting like a typical teenager.

He’d slept heartily, and—having not left any residual commands—hadn’t been expecting a late-night visitor.

To his surprise, his younger sister was standing in front of him in lingerie.

“Hey Albert,” she said shyly.

“Uh, hey…” he said, one hand shooting out to the side to find his device.

“I missed you,” she purred, and it dawned on him. She was trying to seduce him.

But why?

Mandy’s response to his device had puzzled him from start to finish. She hadn’t consciously seemed to register anything that was happening—she’d thrown him a strange look when he’d started fucking their mother, but she hadn’t said anything, and he felt as though he’d covered his bases with the instruction to forget everything.

Now, here she was, spontaneously seducing him.

Unless…was it possible that this was happening for real? Perhaps Albert had underestimated his own attractiveness, and his sister had been genuinely lusting after him for years.

With a smile, Albert whipped his bedclothes to the side, revealing his obese nakedness.

“Climb on,” he said, not even picking up the device. Mandy’s eyes lit up with glee, and soon her panties had been moved to the side, and she was squeaking with delight as her pussy-lips parted and allowed her older brother’s cock to fill her up.

I want to be a little fucktoy, she mentally reminded herself, even as her eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure. I want to be a little fucktoy for my whole family.