The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The benefits of a health spa.

(Certainly not reality,well I hope not!)

The advertising material had been impressive that was sure,

‘The ultimate health spa experience for women,and every husband and partner would think it worth every penny to see there woman transformed in luxury into a happier and more content person in the luxury of this ultra modern health spa.Our managers Steve and Christine will ensure that everyone who visits will be amazed by the facilities,and so much happier when they leave.To prove this there will be a free trial for all ladies for a week commencing Friday 13th,all ladies interested should make an appointment as only 48 ladies will be able to benefit from the facilities at one time.’

Within hours the phone lines were buzzing merrily and soon all the places for the week had been booked by ladies keen to have a ‘free experience’ with no plans to go any further,and wives and partners who were both keen to go of their own accord,and those talked into it by their other halves telling them how much happier both of them would be after a visit to this new health spa.

The days soon passed by for the ladies impatient to pamper themselves in this new ultra modern health spa,as much to see what new machines they had that made it so much better than ordinary and cheaper health spas.On the Friday when Steve and Christine went to open for business at 10am they were greeted by 48 inquisitive women trying to peer inside at the facilities and they smiled at each other and Steve said,

“Business is looking good,it seems this town may be quite profitable for our company.”

“I quite agree,“said Christine,“this unit should be of considerable financial benefit.”

They opened the doors,and were almost bowled over in the rush,while Christine tried to direct them to reception where 4 young ladies would take their personal details,and then direct them to the reception area for a drink and a welcome from the staff.Eventually all the 48 seats in the reception area were taken,the ladies with complimentary tea,coffee or mineral water in their hands,and Steve,Christine and 8 other strong but beautiful young ladies were on the stage to greet them.

Christine stood up and spoke first,

“To all our visitors today I bid you welcome to the Cybertron health spa here in S......,we are Steve and Christine who will be the managers for this luxurious building,the ladies behind us along with the 4 ladies you met at reception are the staff here to cater for your every whim and delight.Shortly Steve will explain the procedure for your free trial day today,and then each of you will spend 30 minutes in our ‘body cleansing and stress relief machines’ before you choose which other delights you wish to try today.This is designed to clear your mind of all stress and prepare your bodies to ensure maximum stimulation and satisfaction from our other devices here.This device is unique to Cybertron and is one of the reasons we are superior to ‘other’ health spas you may visit. Now I will let Steve explain the details,and rules for today.“and she sat down, Steve then standing up and moving forward,

“Ladies welcome,“he said smiling at them,“the principles today are simple,our staff will come amongst you when I have finished and hand you 3 bands,2 for your wrists and 1 for your neck,you need to wear these for the automated electrical pleasure devices to work,each set is personally calibrated for you based on the answers you gave on the questionnaire so please make sure you take the set designated to the number you were given at reception.Place these bands on your neck and wrists then walk through into the next room,“signalling to the left of where they were sat,” and change into the silk robes you will find there,then go through the door at the end where our staff will be waiting for you.They will then take your robe and introduce you to the luxurious ‘body cleansing and stress relief machines’ and show you how to place yourself in there so they will work on your mind and body.So ladies,if you will come and collect your bands,then go and change in your changing room.I trust you will all enjoy the experience today.”

“Oh we will,“said one of the awaiting women dashing forward to collect her bands,“after all its free!”

“Yes Alice,today is free but it is more pricey than the other health spas after that.“her friend Mandy pointed out to her in a whisper.

“Yes,“Alice said in a whisper back,“thats why I’m only coming for the free trial, Roy said there was nothing to lose by doing that.”

“I suppose not,“said Mandy,“but if its better than the rest,it will be worth the extra,as my darling Frank said.”

Soon all 48 ladies were changed,disrobed and placed in the machines with their bands placed in the clips as requested,one of the staff pressed a series of buttons and switched them on simultaneously.

“The neck restraint is very tight,“said Mandy to Alice,“but I guess its necessary.”

“I guess so,“said Alice,as a stream of warm water filled the units and began sensuously bubbling over her body,“I guess they have to ensure the water doesnt escape that way,I can feel it all the way up to my neck,mmmm,thats so nice.”

“It is,“said Mandy slightly sleepily,“so very relaxing.”

What Alice,Mandy and the other women didn’t realise was that it wasn’t water that their bodies were being washed in,but a rich warm soup of nanobotic devices that entered their bodies through tiny puncture marks created by the 3 straps when they had been connected up to the machine.What these devices were doing were absorbing and taking control of the motor units that controlled where and how the women walked and stimulating their body tissue to a far higher than normal level of erotic sensuality,all the women knew was that they felt so relaxed,and that all the stresses of everyday life were drifting away.At the end of the 30 minutes they felt the ‘water’ rush away out of the tank little realising that it had rushed into the 2 most natural holes for it to enter,their pussy and their rear!Within moments the nanobots completed their work there.They heard a gentle click and the doors of the units opened automatically and released their bands from the devices.

“Very impressive.“one of the women was heard to say.Then to their complete amazement they heard a voice over the speaker say,

“Ladies stand up,and go to room 13.”

Immediately their bodies all stood up of their own will,and several of the ladies screamed in panic as their legs automatically took them in the direction of Room 13.

“What...what the hell is happening?“screamed Alice in wild panic.

“No idea,“said one of the others equally terrified,“but I seem to have no control of my body whatsoever!”

After a few minutes they reached room 13 and there waiting for them was Steve and Christine smiling.

“Hello ladies,“said Steve,“you have now all discovered one special affect of our new machine,it gives us complete control over your body,and we can make it go exactly as and where we want it to.”

By now several of the women were simply open mouthed,others screaming very loudly.

“Be quiet ladies,and I will explain what is happening to you.”

At this point all the ladies except for one went deathly quiet,but 1,a lady called Patty continued to scream in wild panic.After a couple of minutes of this,and Patty refusing at all top quieten down,Steve turned to Christine and said,

“I think you had better bring in the pacifier for Patty,it will also show the other ladies what can happen if they dont obey us.”

Christine smiled,nodded and returned shortly with a helmet which she placed over Patty’s head and sealed it onto her neck which served to muffle the screaming but little else,then she said looking at the audience of aghast ladies,

“You can either comply with our wishes,or be placed in the pacifier,the choice is entirely yours.”

“Whats going to happen to her?“Mandy asked nervously.

“You will soon see.“said Christine with a wicked smile,turning to Patty she said,“This is your last chance before I use the pacifier on you to be quiet,are you going to take it?”

“Never!“screamed Patty defiantly.

“Fine.“said Christine,“Steve,prepare the pacifier for use,and switch on the data screen so the ladies can see its affect.”

“Yes Christine,I will.“said Steve,pressing a few buttons,and on the screen before the ladies appeared a computer driven image of Patty’s brain.“Watch carefully ladies.“he said to the fascinated audience,as Patty continued to scream loudly.“Pacifier now powered up and ready for action Christine.”

“Then discharge pacifier unit please.“said Christine.

“Pacifier unit discharging,“said Steve,and the audience saw a large flash as the helmet discharged a bright light and powerful electrical charge and Patty stopped screaming immediately.The women looked up at the screen and where the image of Patty’s brain had been 2 minutes earlier was a blank space,her brain was totally gone,evaporated in fact.

“Where’s her brain gone?“asked one of the women terrified.

“It no longer exists,“said Steve calmly,“we will replace it with an electrical thought processor unit,she will be programmed to total obedience to every command we give her.Being as she was a single woman we will simply process her as a low grade worker unit to assist us in the future,or find some other work for her to do.”

“So what will happen to the rest of us,the same?“a woman called Mary asked.

“Not if you do as we tell you.“said Christine.“You will be processed as requested,either as submissive and devoted partners,and the single ones amongst you will either be given positions assisting in spas like this one,or filling our other job requirements.”

“Such as?“one asked nervously.

“The pretty ones,lap dancers,high class escort girls,wives or sex slaves for our wealthy clients.The less pretty ones,servants,slaves,massage parlours.And of course there are men in the world who simply like enormous breasts,“and looking at one bashful girl called Kirsty who had at least E cup breasts said,” my dear,men will pay millions for a wife with a natural figure like that!“and Kirsty gulped and blushed at the news.

What do you mean as requested?“said Alice firmly,“Who requested this?”

Christine said,“In most cases your husbands or partners did,why do you think they were so keen to book you in,and for a fee to have the perfect little wife.”

“Now,“said Steve,“to let you know what will happen.Through that door you will find 48 machines with a helmet over the top,place the earphones over your ears,lower the helmet over your head and simply relax,your minds will simply be reprogrammed to a total obedience and devotion package for the ones so designated by their partners,the rest will simply be processed and reprogrammed prior to job designation implanting.And dont think of resisiting as your bodies will walk you to the correct chair,and your hands will automatically fit all the attachments to your heads,there is no way of resisiting this.So now ladies,let us begin,all rise please,and take your designated position.”

The ladies found themselves getting to their feet and walking into the next room,sitting themselves down and preparing themselves for adaption,there was simply nothing they could do about it.Kirsty and one other equally buxom young girl found 2 of the members of staff waiting for them,and once settled in the machines additional units were placed over their breasts,’to ensure that they are pert as well as large’ they were told coldly.

For the next hour or so the women were sat in the mind control chairs,their minds slowly being absorbed by the nanobots and adapted into controlled circuitry totally obedient to their planned role.The nanobots also continued to process their human bodies internally adapting body parts as required.To the outside world they would still look like normal women,and indeed act like normal women,their identity was not removed,just their ability to refuse orders given to them by certain people.This would include their partners for those so designated,and for those awaiting job or husband designation,a simple obedience to all orders from the spa’s staff and all levels of management.Of course the married ones would also do this,though their partners didnt know that!A wonderful set of robots,who would be thought to be human!

At the end of the hour they were released from the machines,and data checks ran on all of them,to check processing was complete,and then additional checks on Kirsty and the other girl so adapted,Susie to check that their breasts were as firm and sensitive as they should be,both girls sighing and moaning with pleasure as Steve and Christine tested them.

“Might as well test them out,“joked Christine,“which one do you wish to try Steve?”

“Dont mind,“he said,“any preference yourself?” he asked Christine.

“Yes I have,wouldnt mind Susie’s tongue on my clit and her hands working my breasts.” she admitted openly,none of the other women even blinked at these comments,being unable to react until they were ‘switched back on’ by their controllers.

“Fine,no problem.“said Steve.“Units Kirsty and Susie switch on,all other units remain in standby.”

“Kirsty and Susie operative.“they replied as one,their huge pert breasts bouncing as they stood upright,and their eyes blinked into life.

“Kirsty pleasure me in ways of your choosing,Susie do the same to Christine, commence in 1 minute.“Steve said to them.

“Yes Master,Mistress.“they said in a clipped but human voice.

Then he turned to Christine and said,“Enjoy this dear.”

“Christine simply grinned and said,“Oh I will!”

After a minute the 2 young ladies burst into life,first gently removing Steve’s and Christine’s uniforms and then tenderly going down on their genitals,both sighing passionately as the girls got to work.Susie gently helped Christine to the floor,all the time playing with her curvy breasts and her finger gently working on her clit.Once Christine was laid down comfortably Susie got to work with her tongue on her clit,wrapping it around and licking strongly up and down her pussy,all the meanwhile tenderly stimulating Christine’s breasts.In the meanwhile Kirsty was nuzzling Steve’s tender nipples with her tongue while her hand gently worked his cock which was beginning to harden and throb.Once she had him laid down too,she began to suck deep on his cock until it was fully erect,at which time she slid her deep,damp and sensitive pussy over that wonderful cock.She was good he had to admit,her breasts filling his face as she pounded his body to bring him to satisfaction.Eventually there were loud pants of satisfaction as Steve and Christine both came at the same moment,Susie getting a mouthful of rich and creamy female orgasm,and Kirsty cleaning his cock with her tongue once she had released herself from it.

When they got their breath back,Christine said,“Think that works!” and grinned.

Steve said,“I think we have a few phone calls to make,there are 33 happy men awaiting their new improved partners!And 12 others to find job designations for.”

Phone calls were made,wives and partners collected,and jobs arranged for the other 12,implants simply injected into their control units as the positions required.2 more phone calls were made and Kirsty and Susie were quickly found husbands,and after the agreed fees had been transferred into the account of Cybertron health spas,they were despatched accordingly.For the next 6 days the process continued in the same manner,of course no one would say what had happened to those awaiting ‘trial visits’,the men because they liked the results,and the women because they were incapable of doing so!After that the health spa mysteriously closed down and all the staff and management moved on to somewhere else,but no one seemed to know,or be able to know where.What the men didnt realise was that the first time they had sex with their partner,a small nanobotic device entered their system rendering them unable to ever recall the visit of the Cybertron health spa to their town, and only to be very happy and content with their very devoted and loving partner or wife.It also ensured that should the need arise it would be very easy for Cybertron to take further control of them,but this was just in case of emergencies!

This work continued for many years throughout the country,and the Cybertron bank account grew rapidly as the work was carried out.Each spas staff were chosen carefully,12 very pretty ladies at each,8 of whom were enhanced to have the right image for girls at a health spa,strong,strapping and not too flat chested!Of course as you have probably already worked out all these ladies were processed units,paired off to live as lesbian couples by the company management.The spa managers being a selected male/female couple to create the right image.

The managers Steve and Christine,are they processed units,or are they the brains behind the whole operation,should I tell you or leave it to you to make your own decision.

Oh alright I will tell you,they are processed units,but to a far higher level of intelligence than the others,adverts having initially been placed for job interviews as Spa managers,no experience required as full training give,only a willingness to dedicate themselves to the company.It was explained to all applicants that a uniform image amongst the companies managers was necessary,and an explanation given that the right to total free thought would not be possible,but an extremely high salary would be paid in compensation. At the end of the 5 years work the control work would be removed and they could then go back to a normal lifestyle,but for 5 years they would be nothing more than highly intelligent but totally controlled machines.Most were put off by this thought,and declined but among a small number of willing volunteers both Steve and Christine,who both had very great robot fetish fantasies decided to go ahead with it,and enjoy living the robot lifestyle,especially when it was explained that they would be cogniscant of all going on around them and of feeling the total control of their minds and bodies.

They along with the other volunteers were taken to a special laboratory the company had set up,given special injections into their bodies so that the effects of the nanobots could be reversed in time,then after that processed in a very similar way to above,the obvious difference beingthat they knew exactly what was happening to them unlike the people they would process later.They had been allowed to choose a partner to work with,and Steve and Christine had teamed up together as they both had a great natural desire to be robotised and thought they would therefore make a good team together.They did,and indeed after 3 1/2 years Cybertron were satisfied with the work carried out and recalled their management teams for ‘rehumanisation’ to take place, the work was carried out successfully,everyone had their contracts paid off and left the building happily.

Well not quite all,2 stayed behind and stunned the owners of Cybertron by asking to be ‘rerobotised’ as a couple together.I dont think it will surprise you to know that this was Steve and Christine! After much discussion,and convincing on the part of the couple the owners agreed,and reprocessed them as a loving couple of robot type machines to a similar level of control as they were under before.They were both delighted by this,whilst being the controlled robots they had longed to be for so many years,equally they were cogniscant and ‘human enough’ to be able to live and work in the real world.Through special implants Cybertron were able to ensure that no one ever discovered their ‘little secret’,and by placing a date some 40 years in the future (he was already 45,she 42) when their circuitry would switch off everyone would simply assume they died of old age,though of course they would remain mentally alert to the end of their days.Of course they couldnt have children,but they had each other,and they were both definitely robots,something they had wanted to happen for so many years before.They both found work,had a marvellous and luxorious life together,and eventually ‘died’ together still a very happy,loving and devoted couple.