The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: The Best of All Possible Worlds

Chapter title: Chapter 2

Author: RelaxationObsession ()

On reflection, my experience with the therapist had been even stranger than I first realized. Judging by the clock on my flip phone, I must have spent half my session in a blissed out post-orgasmic haze I had no memory of. Her methods may have been unconventional, but she had clearly had a profound effect on me. I left her office feeling amazing, with all my stress that had been building since arriving in this world simply melted away. It was almost enough to quiet that nagging voice in the back of my mind that something was very strange about my new reality. As though there had been a fundamental shift in the world along with the disappearance of men, for which I might be even less prepared.

By the time I made my first trip back to the hospital, I was already starting to get used to being stared at everywhere I went. The ride over had afforded an opportunity to observe the world from a position of privacy behind the tinted windows of the limo, watching pedestrians run from errand to errand. But out in the open, I was no longer a passive observer. Every glance in the direction of a woman was immediately returned with a smile, if she wasn’t already trying to get my attention. If I gave so much as the slightest indication that I was about to say something, I’d have a willing conversation partner hanging on my every word. After escaping a minor huddle that had formed around me on the street, I hurried into the hospital lobby with my head down, trying not to notice all the turned heads that I left in my wake.

The receptionist greeted me warmly, and offered to show me up to my appointment. I wasn’t surprised that they would be expecting me, from what I had gathered I was somewhere between a minor celebrity and the medical find of a generation. The receptionist led me by the hand into a crowded elevator, and pressed the button for the fifth floor. It might have been the jostling of the elevator, but the moment we started moving up, her ample posterior ended up pressed against the front of my trousers.

I did my best to pull back to give her more space, realizing she might not even be aware what sort of reaction that type of physical contact might provoke in a man. But her ass moved along with me, as if magnetized to my groin. The elevator car jostled to a stop on the second floor, causing the firm flesh of her derriere to wiggle up against me.

Some passengers got on, some passengers got off. The receptionist stayed attached to me as I tried to shift myself clear. I tilted my head forward to try to catch her eye, and she smiled innocently at me. “Don’t worry, we’ll be there soon.”

The car started moving again, and her ass began to shake up against me, providing further stimulation for the growing tent in my pants. She reached one hand back to grab mine. “Sorry, it’s a little bumpy. Mind if I hold on?”

Third floor. Some more nurses (or were they doctors?) got on. The receptionist—I hadn’t even learned her name—was holding onto my hand while the forces of inertia jiggled her twin globes against what I could no longer deny was an erection. She must be able to feel it by now. I tried to start to say something, but the receptionist squeezed my hand and began slowly shifting her weight back and forth, rolling that delectable booty back and forth up against me, driving me to distraction in a way I barely wanted to end.

Fourth floor. There was a strange silence as no one got off. I began to wonder why, then realized that the other women in the elevator car were all staring at the scene taking place between the two of us with an expression that could only be described as lustful. One nurse who looked barely out of college was biting her lip, while another seemed to be rubbing her thighs against each other. I’m not sure how visible it was to them, but the receptionist was practically grinding up against me, sending my erection on a tour of her ass that left me begging for a sensual ending. She pressed hard up against me and...

The elevator dinged again. “This is our stop.” The receptionist smiled at me, leading me out quickly with one hand. The women in front of us parted, still staring at the both of us. The room was a mercifully short distance away, as I walked the required paces stiffly, doing my best to conceal my arousal. Right as we reached the room, the receptionist grabbed my arm.

“I’m Camila.” She said simply, gazing at me with her big brown eyes. I didn’t say anything. The look in her eyes suggested I didn’t need to. “I get off at 5.” Camila squeezed my arm one last time then departed for the elevator, swaying that big round booty as she went.

I took a deep breath, trying to clear my head. I really needed to watch myself, at least I hadn’t let myself do anything in public. When I finally felt brave enough, I swung open the door where a familiar face was waiting for me. The nurse from the other day, Harmony, was sitting cross-legged next to the examination table. Also standing in the room was a dark haired woman in a white coat I thought I recognized... she reached out her hand and grabbed mine. “It’s good to have you back with us. I’m Doctor Melody Swan.”

“And I’m Harmony.” The nurse offered.

“Yes, I remember you.” I said, my tone an honest admission that she would have been impossible to forget. Harmony blushed in response. I looked back and forth between them. “Melody and Harmony. Are you sisters?”

That made them both laugh. “No.” Melody responded. “Just good friends.” I thought I caught something flirtatious in the look they shared. “Now, if you could lay back on the table, we’d like to conduct a series of tests.”

I took a careful look at Harmony. The look of animalistic hunger that had been in her face the other day seemed to have left her. That was good. Maybe she was learning to adjust to being around me. And at least I had a doctor in the room this time. Nodding, I lay back on the examination table, staring straight up. There was a monitor suspended from the wall above me.

Melody flicked a switch to turn it on. “To save time, we’re going to have you take a series of exams to measure your neurological health while Harmony and I conduct a thorough physical. Just focus on the monitor, and touch the screen to answer any questions.”

Seemed simple enough. “All right.”

The screen lit up to a shifting blue and green pattern, it reminded me of a color blindness test I had once seen. A number of shapes slid across the screen from left to right, as the pattern pulsed in the background. A few seconds later, a question appeared on the screen, asking how many triangles there had been. I pressed the number 2. An encouraging sounding ding suggested that was the right choice.

“Good.” Harmony was leaning over me. “Just keep answering the questions while we go to work.”

“Can do.” Part of me was a little disappointed I wasn’t going to be able to spend my appointment admiring Harmony’s figure, as my eyes flitted to her long slender legs tucked into a tight blue skirt. But this was probably for the best. My previous arousal seemed to have died off just in time, too.

I continued watching the screen and answering the questions that came up, simple tests of memory. The pulsating pattern in the background was distracting... it was a challenge not to lose focus just staring at it, this must be how they wanted to test my concentration. There were words that flashed in the center of the screen sometimes, like “relax” and “focus.” They had nothing to do with the questions I was answering, so I tried to let them fade into the background as I kept staring at the screen.

I felt my body being poked and prodded, felt what I guessed was getting my blood pressure taken, my heart rate measured, and even a quick injection of some kind that normally would have startled me. But somehow I found it easy to stay focused on the screen and the simple memory exercises while letting everything else fade away. Based on Harmony’s encouraging whispers after she completed each test, I was proving to be a model patient.

Harmony began to massage my temples. “You’re doing so well. Focus deeply, for just a little while longer now.”

The questions seemed to be arriving more and more slowly, as I began to spend more time staring at the relaxing pulsing pattern than answering questions. A pair of hands was exploring my chest and sides in a way I would have normally found ticklish, but actually felt quite nice. I sighed and blinked my eyes, as Harmony continued rubbing my temples. The screen had stopped asking questions, all that was left was a pleasant relaxing spiral. I let myself stare deeper and deeper into the center as I gave Harmony and Melody free reign of my body.

A beautiful symmetric face briefly blocked my view of the screen. I looked over at it, Melody was staring at me with a charming smile. “Now, with your permission, we need to test your sexual response.”

I paused for a second as her words registered. “I’m not sure that’s a good idea...”

“I’m afraid it’s necessary to assess your physical health.” Melody smiled at me, as the spiral radiated calm behind her, and Harmony continued her slow head massage. “Don’t worry, we’re professionals. This is important to assess that there are no complications with your condition.”

I hesitated again. Something didn’t seem right...

Harmony whispered in my ear. “Don’t worry. You can trust us. We’re going to take such good care of you.”

Stephanie’s previous warnings and my unusual encounter with the therapist were still stuck in my mind. “I really don’t think...” I tried to put my worries into words with what little awareness I had left.

“I’ll tell you what.” Melody was resting one hand on my chest now. “We’re going to start with some very simple measurements, and you can tell us if anything becomes uncomfortable for you. How does that sound?”

This was a slippery slope and I knew it. But the level of concern in Melody’s eyes weakened my will. They had made things very easy for me so far, I really had nothing to complain about. “Fine, we can start with that.”

Melody’s her face broke into a gorgeous smile as she squeezed my arm. “Gooood. Now just relax.”

I sighed as the hypnotic spiral swung into the center of my vision again. Harmony began rubbing my shoulders. “Now, on a scale from 1 to 10.” Harmony’s lips came close to brushing up against my ear as she whispered in it. “How aroused do you feel right now?”

“One.” I started to answer then blushed. That almost felt like an insult. “Two. I mean two.”

“Goood.” Harmony squeezed my shoulder. “Think of this as a stress test for your body, we just want to make sure that you’ll be safe for whatever activities you might engage in. If there’s anything that doesn’t feel good, you can always ask us to stop.”

I felt a pair of soft hands (no gloves?) caress my inner thighs, producing a response that had been only just died down from the elevator ride.

Harmony kept whispering in my ear. “Just relax. Open yourself up. Accept these feelings and share them with us. No guilt, no shame, just acceptance. Tell me, how aroused are you right now?”

“Three.” I responded automatically. I had a hard time keeping track of her words, but something told me she was right, there really was nothing to be ashamed of. They were just doing everything they could to ensure I was healthy.

“Goooood.” Harmony whispered. I felt the pair of soft hands down below pull down my boxers and dance over my growing erection. I tried to shift my legs to evade it, but another soft hand pressed me down against the bed. Harmony began nuzzling my neck and planting kisses up against my cheek. “Just keep relaxing and giving in. Everything’s going to be ok. Everything is wonderful. How do you feel now?”

This was getting highly irregular, I thought to myself as my cock produced what I assumed was the expected medical response, straining against its temptress’s fingers. Was this more than I could handle? They did say it was important... as those soft feminine fingers worked their magic, I decided that maybe I could hold out just a little bit longer... “Four.” I whispered.

“Good.” Harmony kissed me directly on the lips, tasting exactly like I had dreamed she would. “Just keep calling out the numbers, and focus on us.”

The screen with the mesmerizing spiral slid out of my view and my gaze was immediately drawn to Doctor Melody, her painted blue fingernails lovingly teasing my erection. Her eyes were inflamed with desire, staring deep into my soul and demanding my arousal.

Harmony must have noticed me staring, because she let go of my head and stood next to Melody. “She’s beautiful, isn’t she? Such a sexy, powerful woman.” Harmony began unbuttoning Melody’s coat one button at a time, slowly revealing a black satin bra fighting to contain a voluptuous bosom that would have been at home on a porn star. All the while Melody kept her eyes fixed on me, while her hands granted tender strokes to my powerful erection.

“What we need you to do is keep raising your level of arousal for us.” Harmony was squeezing her partner’s breasts and looking at me. “Can you do that for us? Please?”

As Melody’s beautiful breasts rolled in front of me and her hands kept up her sensual exploration down below, part of me was at least relieved to only have one woman assaulting me at a time, so I could feel like I had some semblance of control. “Five.” I sighed.

Tossing Melody’s coat to the floor, Harmony reached in to plant a kiss on her partner’s lips, which Melody turned to one side to acknowledge. Harmony gently nibbled on her lips, pressing her body up against the bombshell doctor and running her fingers through her hair. The pressure on my cock was released for a moment and I felt myself straining, begging for attention, willing to do anything to bring back that sweet touch. I could stop this now if I wanted, I kept telling myself, as some part of me held onto the lie that it wasn’t too late.

“Six.” The word was practically a cry for help.

In a flash, Melody’s eager ministration to my cock returned. Harmony quickly joined her, licking up the side of my shaft and taking the tip in her mouth as Melody squeezed the base. They followed every movement of my eyes, pouting if my gaze came to rest on their lips, squeezing a nipple if I stared at a breast, all while continuing to mercilessly assault my aching erection.

“Seven.” I had no control left now. I couldn’t even remember why I had ever dreamed of wanting anything other than this pleasure.

Harmony unzipped her skirt, revealing her own gorgeous breasts and perfectly tan, soft, smooth skin. With a knowing look from Melody she stretched one leg over the bed, as Melody guided my fully extended member into her warm wet opening. She felt like heaven, pure bliss in female form, like being inside her was where I was meant to be. As she slowly rocked herself around the head of my cock her desperate mewls of pleasure made me think I might not even be the most aroused member of our little trio.

“Eight.” I begged.

Melody was straddling my face now, her moist muff planted firmly over my mouth. Animal instinct quickly took over and I began licking and nuzzling a sweet sensual treasure that tasted like pure honey, as my tongue felt the heat of her desire for me. All the while Harmony continued slowly and smoothly fucking me, driving my cock into her with uncontrollable zest, while moaning in delirious arousal.

“Nnnf.” The word came out muffled, but there was no doubt in my mind they knew what it meant.

Melody was whispering in my ears now. “You’re doing so well. Relax and let us bring you pleasure. Relax and give in. You love taking your physical. You love letting your doctors push you to your limits. So aroused. So desparate for us. So in love.”

All the while, Harmony continued her erotic slide up and down my cock, bringing me deeper inside her, in and out. The relaxing rhythm took on a hypnotic quality as Melody began to time her words to Harmony’s sexual ministrations, while my tongue explored a pussy paradise.

“Relaaaax.” Melody drew out the word to match Harmony’s slow slide onto my cock. “Obeeeey. Accceeept. You neeed this. You want this. You neeed us. So accepting and open.”

“Tnnf.” I felt myself nearing my peak, and tried to hold myself back despite every muscle of my body begging to thrust along with Harmony. The women must have sensed my growing desperation too, because Melody began rubbing my temples, and Harmony increased her pace.

“Come for us.” Melody whispered, her sweet delectable pussy leaking arousal into my hungry mouth.

“Come for us.” Harmony moaned, as she clenched her vagina down onto me even tighter as I felt my erection strain to its limit.

“Come for us. Come for us.” They began to chant in unison, their voices blending into a sonorous hypnotic blend that dissolved my free will. “Come for us. Come for us.” I had no choice. No ability to resist my twin goddesses, the mistresses of my mind. “Come for us, come for us.” As their chant took on a desperate pleading tone, I felt Harmony clench down onto my cock. Melody shivered up against me while their words beat onto my will like a battering ram. Harmony hammered herself down onto my cock one last time as the sensations built to a climax and I felt myself pulse and explode inside her, tasting the fire of Melody’s snatch, feeling the shivers of Harmony’s arousal, and letting my mind slip away from where it was no longer needed as I dropped back into bliss surrounded by sweet whispers.

The next thing I was aware of was staring back at the spiral on the monitor, having completely lost track of the passage of time.

“And, we’re done for the day.” Melody flicked the screen off and smiled back at me. “You’re perfectly healthy. Although we’ll need to check back in soon.”

Harmony nodded with a smile on her face. “Yes, very soon.”

Had they... I paused, looking back and forth between both of them. Had anything happened between us? Had that all just been a day dream? The look on Melody’s face betrayed nothing, but there was a satisfied twinkle in Harmony’s eye that suggested something had gone very right for her.

When the elevator opened up to take me back to the lobby, I saw a familiar face. Although to be honest, it was her body with which I’d had the greatest familiarity.

“Oh!” Camila was smiling at me. She seemed to have changed out of her unprofessional work attire into an even less professional miniskirt and tube top. “I was just coming to look for you. Did everything go ok?”

“Yes, I’m perfectly fine.” I responded tiredly. I stepped back into the far corner of the elevator. At least we wouldn’t be packed into a close space this time.

“That’s wonderful.” Camila bent over to fiddle with the elevator buttons, causing her plump ass to bump up into my crotch. I sighed, but decided not to say anything. There were worse things to have to endure.

Camila must have sensed my discomfort, because after pushing the button she turned around to face me. “I’m so glad you’re alright. I can’t imagine what you must be going through, being the only man in this strange new world.” She began to close the distance between us. She was about as tall as I was, and the hem of her miniskirt seemed perfectly angled to accept a rowdy member of mine that lately seemed to be always open for business.

“People have been very nice.” I said guardedly. Camila’s arms were on my shoulders now, her breasts brushing up against my chest.

“I’m sure.” Camila whispered. Her crotch was pressed up against mine, as she raised one hand up to stroke my cheek. “But you must have so many questions. So many... needs to be taken care of.”

Her crotch was grinding up against mine now, and I saw a smile break out on her face as she must have felt the desired response. At least we should be getting off soon. Then I realized that the elevator hadn’t moved since we’d both gotten on. I peered over at the panel. “Are we stuck?”

Camila turned to the elevator doors then back to me. “Aww, how terrible. This elevator breaks down all the time. We could be trapped here for a while.” Her hands began snaking up and down my sides. “I have an idea for something we could do to pass the time.”

“We should probably call for help...” I began, but Camila silenced me with a fiery kiss. As my erection strained against her, I realized she might be right about the kind of help I really needed. My own hands took a turn wandering her body, tracing her curves, stroking her soft flesh, and squeezing that juicy ass that had been on my mind since I’d seen her again.

The next few minutes were an erotic blur of hands, legs, breasts, and lips. My clothes had come off, and Camila had bent over, allowing me full access to what my body knew it needed. I pressed myself into her with a moan, all while she kept up her dirty talk with me.

“Gooood boy.” She moaned as I thrust myself deep inside her. “Just keep going deeper, deeper for me.” That was something I knew how to do. “Relax and give in. Let the pleasure take you over.” I felt my head start to get foggy as the intense sensations drew my mind further and further away. “Focus on me. Love me. I am your pleasure.” I let myself relax further and just listen as I fucked her with what felt like weeks worth of pent up desire. Camila was perfect. Camila was amazing. Camila was all I needed.

“Growing more aroused, and more submissive.” Camila called back to me, as I felt her words become true in my mind. She was so hot. So perfect. “Deeper and deeper, deeper into pleasure. Deeper into my voice.” I sighed as I let her words take my mind and body on autopilot, building my arousal closer and closer to its limit. “So relaxed now. Focus deeply on obeying me, loving me.” I felt my cock begin to twitch inside her. “Goood boooy. And when you come for me...”

A bright white light enveloped my vision as I heard a muffled explosion. There was the sound of rusted metal shifting from above, and a female voice rang out. “Protect the target!”

I felt my body strain in protest for its last chance to deliver its payload, but in less than a second Camila was pulled away from me by a pair of uniformed officers wearing body armor. One of them forced open the elevator doors and dragged her out, screaming and protesting.

“Sir, are you alright?” One of the uniformed officers was staring down at me. She had a gas mask over her face.

I turned my head from side to side, the fog of arousal lifting, and the strangeness of recent events just beginning to set in for me. “What the hell just happened?”

My answer arrived several minutes later in the form of Stephanie Marx dressed in a tight black suit. The majority of her anger seemed to be directed at me. “She was trying to take control of you, we knew there was a chance you’d be susceptible. But it’s apparently worse than we feared.”

“Susceptible?” I was back in one of the hospital rooms, awkwardly trying to position a mid-sized erection that still hadn’t tied down. “Susceptible to what?”

Stephanie stared at me. “They really didn’t have anything like this back in your time?”

“Anything like what?” I was beginning to get frustrated, and not just sexually. “What’s going on here?”

Stephanie sighed and shook her head. “I’m not sure how much I’m cleared to tell you, they’d prefer to keep you in the dark until we know more about how you arrived here. But I don’t think we have a choice anymore. You’ve woken up into a world where mind control and mental conditioning is extremely common, particularly through application of pleasure.”

I blinked at her. “What on earth?”

“We’ve seen great advances in understanding the human mind and what drives it. It started out as a more advanced form of therapy, and then an activity for couples. Before we knew it had become so widespread most mid to upper class women have at least a passing knowledge of it.” Stephanie rubbed her fingers. “It’s illegal to engage in it without consent, although it’s a blurry line. One that receptionist clearly took advantage of. She was trying to hypnotize you, condition you into being her sex slave.”

I shook my head. “That’s insane.”

“I’m a little worried about how far she got.” Stephanie looked at me. “Any urges to come bail her out of prison?”

“No.” Not even the thought of the pleasure I’d experienced was enough to change my mind on that. There had to be better ways to get off.

“Good.” Stephanie responded. She looked up at me. “Now, anything else you want to tell me? No other incidents? Everything’s fine with the housekeeper?”

“Yes.” Part of me thought back to the strange experience with my therapist and what I thought I remembered from the doctor’s visit... but those were just suspicions. “You don’t need to arrest anyone else.”

“Glad to hear it.” Stephanie turned to the door. “All right, let’s get you going...” Her voice trailed off as I stood up to leave. Her eyes were staring straight at the bulge in my pants. “Seriously?”

I looked down to where she was staring. “Give me a break, it’s not like a had a choice in the matter.”

Stephanie shook her head and locked the door. “We can’t have you going out like that. I should have realized it sooner, your pheromones are sending out distress signals that every fertile woman in this hospital can probably smell. It’s not fair to you or them. I thought I warned you to take care of this.”

“Come on, you know what just happened!”

Stephanie looked back and forth between me and the bulge. “Fine, you win.” Stephanie pressed me back down onto the hospital bed. “Let’s get to work, we need to get you out of here before the press shows up.”

“What do you mean...” I shivered as I felt Stephanie pull down my pants.

Stephanie was looking down at me with nothing but consummate professionalism in her eyes. “I’m going to neutralize the dangerous element. I’ll need your help, do what you need to do to make this quicker.” She took my hands and rested them on her cheeks, as she slid her mouth down my cock.

Her eyes widened as she felt my member begin expanding in her mouth to its full length, then took on a sort of blissed out daze as she began bobbing up and down it.

For my part, I could feel myself return to the sort of warm sensual fog I’d become accustomed to lately, as her warm wet mouth slid up and down my most sensitive organ. Her eyes gazed into mine, initially with a note of impatience, and then a growing lust as she took me in and out of her mouth, kissing the tip, and swirling her tongue around me.

I guided her rhythm with my hands as she happily complied, subjecting my erection to the most intense blowjob of my life, all while her eyes stared deeply into mine. It might have been my imagination, but I could feel like I could sense what she wanted, feel her commanding me to grow aroused for her, begging me to let her feel my sticky warmth down her throat.

Stephanie must have been growing impatient, because she stopped letting me guide her and sucked me in deeply, boring her eyes into mine in a look of pure lust, like she was ready to suck all the cum out of me whether I wanted it or not. I felt the pressure in my cock intensify, felt the heat of her desire, and finally let myself come deeply into the mouth of the gorgeous government agent. All the while she continued sucking and slurping, her eyes gazing into mine, begging me to keep going, to let her have all of it.

I collapsed back onto the bed as Stephanie licked her lips and reached for the door. “That should do it. Now let’s get you out of here.”