The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: The Best of All Possible Worlds

Chapter title: Chapter 3

Author: RelaxationObsession ()

“Just relax. Everything is going to be fine.” The beautiful woman straddling me had a predatory smile on her face. “All you have to do is give in.”

I tried to squirm, but my assailant was too strong, or my body too weak to resist. She began rubbing her exposed chest up against me, fogging my brain into temporarily forgetting why this was a bad idea, as smooth soft breast flesh descended onto my face. “You don’t have anything to worry about except pleasure. I’ll even do all the work. You just have to relax...” I felt a soft smooth hand coaxing my member into compliance. “And let go.”

I gasped and closed my eyes as I felt a slick smooth wetness envelop my cock and my mind fogged up further. This was bad. I had to resist. I had to get away... but as the goddess on top of me continued her love-making, I felt my resolve weaken. Maybe I could allow myself to feel this pleasure just one more time. Just this once...

“Goood boy.” A pair of bewitching eyes stared into my soul. She looked hauntingly familiar... should I know her name? A smooth gyration of her hips sent that thought spinning away as I moaned in ecstasy, lost in her beautiful voice. “You’re so good at letting go. We can stay like this forever, if you want. You don’t ever have to wake up...”

Something must have broken free in my mind in that instant, because a moment later I found myself wide awake in my bed, still breathing heavily. It had just been a dream, although judging by the tent that had formed under my sheet, its side effects were all too real.

I laid back and rubbed my eyes. The erotic assaults I’d experienced over the last two days had clearly left me shaken. I should talk to my therapist about this... if I thought I could trust her. I wasn’t sure I could trust anyone, in a world full of women intent on seducing and dominating me. The government agent, Stephanie, had at least seemed to behave like a professional in pulling me out of a dangerous situation and warning me about what to expect. Even if she had been quick to suggest a sexual solution to my problem. Still, I thought about calling her. She’d probably tell me I was being crazy and to talk to my therapist. Or force me into a higher degree of protective custody, where I’d lose what little freedom I had.

Maybe I was overthinking things. I probably just needed some time to clear my head, and take a break from thinking about sex. Hearing my stomach growl, I decided to grab a bite from the kitchen. Unfortunately for me, the sight that awaited me downstairs started to arouse another appetite. The first thing my eyes drank in was a plump ass sticking out from a black and white frilled skirt. My eyes wandered down to white laced stockings, ebony six inch heels, then swerved their way back up to a tight black corset holding in an hourglass figure. I felt a little giddy as I drank in the sight before me. It was like something out of a wet dream... or a girly mag.

“Oh.” Emilia giggled at me. “I was hoping you’d come.” My provocatively dressed maid did a slow twirl in front of me, her eyes beaming into mine. “I thought you might like the outfit. Just a little something to make you feel at home.”

There was no way she could actually think this was the norm in my world. I swallowed. “It’s very...”

“Breakfast is ready.” The smile on Emilia’s face suggested she didn’t need to hear my compliment, the redness on my face was proof enough of my feelings. “Please, have a seat.”

Emilia gently pressed me into a chair, squeezing my arm as she did so. These women seemed to take invading my personal space as a given. I thought about complaining, but then the scent of freshly baked waffles caught my nose and the promise of food distracted me. I decided I shouldn’t make the poor woman feel uncomfortable, she was probably just being thoughtful.

Emilia took a seat across from me with a plate of fruit and smiled at me. “Please, dive in. They’re best warm.”

The meal was delicious, it seemed as though the culinary arts had survived the extinction of men. I looked up to thank Emilia, only to watch her consume a banana in a fashion that bordered on pornographic. With her eyes fixed on me, I watched her slip the tip through her full red lips, and advertise her oral flexibility as the shaft descended deeper into her throat. I swallowed a chunk of waffle by accident, prompting a smile from her. She was clearly enjoying the effect she had on me.

I forced myself to turn away. I couldn’t encourage this sort of behavior. I should just... but that thought was lost as a stocking clad leg rubbed up against me. Emilia’s face was the picture of innocence, popping grapes into her mouth as though she had no awareness that her leg was fondling mine. This had gone on long enough. I shifted my weight to try to block her, and cleared my throat.

“Is everything to your liking?” Emilia looked at me with an intensity that made it seem rude not to return her gaze. I stared at her in minor exasperation as she continued to rub her leg up against me, trying not to let my will be weakened by her soft blue eyes or moist red lips.

“It’s fine.” I quickly corrected myself. “It’s wonderful.” I pushed my plate back. “Thank you so much. But I really should be going.”

“Oh.” Emilia pouted. I felt her long muscular legs scissor around my left leg, holding me in place, feeling her softness press up against me. “I was so hoping you could stay.” She batted her eyelashes at me, as if she was an innocent naive girl and not a predator on the hunt. “There’s so much I’d like to learn about you.” I felt one of her legs creep up my leg, as her foot began to press against my groin.

Sensing my weakness, Emilia leaned forward, bringing her deep cleavage closer to my eyes as she started stroking my arm. “I promise you’ll be safe with me. I just want to be closer to you.” The pressure on my groin intensified as my traitorous erection rose to meet her invitation. “Much, much closer.”

I’m not sure if it was the last remnants of my willpower or simple luck, but I felt myself stumble backwards and almost fall out of the chair. Emilia was bent over me in moments, one hand outstretched, but I managed to slip out of her grasp. “No... no, it’s alright. I think I just need to clear my head. Go for a little jog.” I scampered out the door, not daring to look back at the picture of feminine beauty I was leaving behind.

It was at least a minute before my heart-rate returned to normal. To her credit, Emilia didn’t try to follow me outside, although the government agents outside my door may have had something to do with that. The agents kept a respectful distance as I made my way to the jogging trail, but remained within eyesight. For the first few minutes I was afraid they would be two more women I had to worry about keeping my distance from. But after I had spent five minutes on the trail without being disturbed, I changed my mind about their presence. At least this way someone was keeping an eye on me.

I allowed myself to breathe, as I slowed down to a sustainable pace. One more minute in there and she would have had me. Was I not even safe in my own home? I needed to go back in there, set some boundaries. Maybe I needed to find a release for the raging hormones that threatened to rule my life, so I wouldn’t always be on edge...

No. That had to be a bad idea. I couldn’t trust any of these women, they all seemed obsessed with me. Even as I had that thought, it dawned on me that I had been jogging within eyesight of a woman for the last few minutes who seemed to have taken no notice of my presence. I had become so accustomed to being approached that I hadn’t even noticed her. Maybe these women weren’t all predators, and I had just had a string of bad luck. The stranger in front of me was extremely fit, which wasn’t surprising given her level of focus. I pondered my situation as I watched her firm fit rear bounce from side to side. How would I even approach a woman in this world if I wanted to make the first move? Would anyone be interested in casual sex with a man who could almost be an alien to them? A stranger from another time? The athletic ass in front of me held no answers, but I allowed myself to admire its jiggle as I killed time thinking. I suppose it couldn’t hurt to ask, make it clear what I wanted, and be prepared for most women to say no. My thoughts descended into a gentle daydream, as my attention centered on the beautiful rear in front of me, bouncing along without a care in the world, an ass that seemed built for pleasure. I just had to make my appearance known, go up to her and say:

“Excuse me.” The woman had come to a stop and was smiling back at me. “Are you sure you’re at the right house? This is where I live.”

I stopped and looked around. Sure enough, I had left the jogging trail. My face fell as I realized what must have happened, I had followed this woman off the trail without realizing it, distracted by my own thoughts. Well, there went all hope of normalcy.

“Would you like to come in?” The other jogger didn’t seem to be phased by my confusion, or my gender. “You seem like you could use a rest.”

“I...” my voice trailed off, not sure what I wanted.

“It’s all right, I don’t mind.” The woman smiled at me. “It’s the neighborly thing to do.”

I broke into a smile. “You know what, I think I could.”

“Good.” The jogger reached over to unlock her door. “I’m Karen. Come on in.”

I looked back to my two bodyguards surveying me from the jogging trail, and nodded at them. They nodded back. At least I would be safe with them around. They’d know something was wrong if I didn’t come out.

I followed Karen inside, and let myself collapse onto the couch. I must have been more tired than I realized.

“Water or tea?” Karen called back to me as she disappeared into another room.

“Tea.” I paused. “No, water.” Harder to slip something into it.

Karen returned with a glass of ice water with a lemon wedge sticking out of it, which I gratefully took out of her hand. There was barely a bead of sweat on her body, she must be in incredible physical shape. Her body seemed to have no excess fat left to burn, with a few notable exceptions. The full round ass I had been admiring earlier, and a pair of oversized breasts shown to significant advantage by her pink crop top.

“So.” Karen had taken a seat next to me, and let down her hair, now flowing over her shoulder. “Was that your first time being hypnotized by a woman’s ass?”

I almost spat out my drink. “I don’t... I didn’t...”

Karen laughed in response, her eyes twinkling. “It’s all right. I invited you in, didn’t I? You were out cold, eyes locked onto my booty. I thought it was cute.”

My face reddened. “I’m sorry...”

“Nothing to apologize for.” Karen smiled.

“I was just distracted, I have a lot on my mind. I really don’t think I was hypnotized.”

“Oh really.” Karen raised a delicate eyebrow. “I guess I just have no idea what to expect. Given what you are, after all.”

“Ah, so you have heard of me.” I said dryly.

“Word gets around.” Karen looked at me strangely. “So are you one of those types who can’t be hypnotized?”

I thought back to my experience at the hospital. “I wouldn’t say that.”

“Well, what would you think about trying a little test? It will just take a couple minutes.” Karen’s voice was disarming. I felt myself relax into the couch, as I sipped the cool lemony water.

“I don’t know...” Part of me knew this sounded like trouble, as much as the man in me would take any excuse to spend more time with this athletic goddess. “I should probably get going.”

“Oh come on.” Karen gave me a playful look. “You’ve already spent a few minutes staring at me. I’m just asking for the same thing, on my terms. Does that sound so hard?”

Without waiting for a reply, Karen opened a small box from the table, and pulled out a heart shaped pendant on a gold chain. “It’s not so bad, let me just talk you through how it would work. All you’d have to do, is stare at this pendant.” Karen began swinging it from side to side. “And listen to my voice.”

The pendant flashed a beam of light into my eyes as I nodded. “No I understand, it’s just that...”

“It’s really the easiest thing in the world.” Karen’s voice was soft and soothing. “You just have to stare deeply at the pendant.... and listen to my voice. You probably couldn’t be hypnotized by something as simple as that.”

Probably not, I agreed, watching the pendant sway back and forth. But as Karen began dangling the pendant in front of her navel, leaving her taut toned belly in the background of my vision, I began to worry.

“You don’t even have to stare at the pendant if it gets too tiring.” Karen continued softly. “You can stare at my body, and watch the pendant sway back and forth. Or you could stare at the pendant, and watch my body sway back and forth. How do those sound?”

Karen had stretched her pendant over her navel and began swaying her body in slow circles, keeping my focus on her midriff.

“Now, if I were to hypnotize you, I would ask you to begin relaxing deeper and deeper for me. To let mind empty itself out and open yourself up to all of my suggestions. And you would be so happy to do that for me. Because the pendant is so beautiful. Because my body is so beautiful. Don’t you think so?”

I mumbled a response. She made it sound like I had worried about nothing. Maybe it wasn’t so bad to be hypnotized.

“Good boy.” Karen began stroking my hair, pulling my head down to her torso to smell her intoxicating scent. “This is where I would tell you to picture your conscious will leaving your body, and imagine my voice, my scent, my body taking over your mind. Making it so ready to receive my instructions.”

I sighed as I felt her rub my temples, forgetting whatever it was that I had been thinking about.

Karen dangled the pendant in front of my eyes and whispered to me. “Hey, I just had an idea. Do you want to help me with something?”

I tried to turn to look Karen in the eye, but her hands kept my head fixed in place, aimed right at the swinging pendant, swaying back and forth in the air. Back and forth. “Sure, I’d love to help.” I said in response.

“Goood boy.” Karen stroked my hair. “I just need you to step outside and tell those women who were following you that you’ve decided to stay with me a while longer, that you’re perfectly safe, and that you’ll be back in a few hours. Do you think you could do that for me?”

I frowned. Something seemed off about her request. Of course I was safe, why wouldn’t I be? And besides, did I really need to stay here that much longer?

Sensing my hesitation, Karen stretched the pendant over her navel and began swaying her body again, causing my thoughts to melt into a blissful sigh as her hypnotic pendant merged with her beautiful waist. “Just relax, and think about how good it will feel to fall deeper for me. If you follow this one suggestion, we can do something even more fun. I’ll hypnotize you for real. I can take you so deep, you’ll experience pleasure like you’ve never felt. You can get lost in me, lost in my pleasure. Do you think you can do this one thing for me? So we can go deeper?”

“Sure...” I whispered. It seemed like the neighborly thing to do.

Half a minute later, I found myself outside with an unnaturally large smile on my face. I waved to the two government agents standing off in the distance. “Hey. I’ve decided to stay a while longer. Everything’s perfectly fine, I just wanted you to know I might be here for a couple more hours.”

The shorter of the two agents gave me a suspicious look. “Are you sure? Do you want us to come in?”

“I mean, sure, if you want.” I smiled. Karen would love to meet these women. She was so friendly.

The taller agent seemed to perk up and take a step forward, but the shorter agent held out a hand to stop her. “We’re fine out here. Let us know if you need anything.”

I couldn’t tell you how long it took me to get back to Karen. I might have ran. She had switched to wearing the pendant as a necklace, allowing it to dip into the deep cleavage framed by her crop top. She smiled at me and patted the cushion on the couch next to her. “Please, take a seat.”

No sooner had I settled in, than Karen began to straddle me, wrapping her legs around me and bringing the pendant nestled in her exposed cleavage up to my eye level. I squirmed as she began to squeeze her breasts in front of me, focusing all of my attention right where she wanted it. The lust I felt was almost too much to bear, as part of me still knew that this was wrong, that this was dangerous, that I shouldn’t be letting this happen.

“You poor thing.” Karen pouted as she continued to manipulate the breasts encasing her hypnotic pendant. “It must be so hard to fight like this. To think you can resist me.” She traced her hand down my cheek. “To resist my body.” She began to sway her bosom back and forth in front of my eyes, in a display that was mesmerizing and arousing all at once, as my will weakened from the sight of the pendant nestled in her cleavage and those same breasts stoked the fires of my arousal. “It’s so hard to resist, when you know it will feel so good to let go.” Karen ground her hips up against my erection. “All you have to do is submit your mind to me...” my head began to loll from side to side, as if my eyes were magnetized to her ample chest. “Let me take control, and sink into deep hypnotic pleasure.”

I could feel the familiar patterns beginning to take over. My body betraying me with a desperate erection that begged for release. My mind so fogged by arousal and fascinated by the sight in front of me that I was helpless to resist. The pressure on my groin ceased for one agonizing moment, then I felt myself slip into a warm wet paradise that I knew meant ultimate pleasure was on its way.

Karen’s words became a river of pleasure my mind rafted down, all as her pussy clenched down on my aching erection, and her breasts continued their hypnotic sway. “It’s so easy to give in.” Karen whispered, massaging my temples. “It feels so good to give in.” I felt her warm wet pussy bringing me to heights I had never imagined. “You want to give in for me. Always give in for me.” Karen brought the swaying of her bosom to a standstill, and began to press her breasts up against my face, as I felt my mind lose all focus beyond the gorgeous mammaries that captured all my senses as I nuzzled deeper. “Be mine. Submit. Give in.” I felt myself begin to lose control. I was powerless against her, I had been lost the moment I’d walked in. She was perfect. She was a goddess. Her body was irresistible, her voice was pure heaven. “Give up your mind, let my bliss take you over.” I felt her take me in all the way to my hilt, her breasts pressed up against me, as she spoke the words that unlocked the arousal within my body and submission within my mind. “Come for me... and be mine.”

My whole body tensed and I felt that perfect moment of release, as all of my arousal, resistance, doubts, and fears left my body uncontrollably, all while Karen stroked my head and whispered sweet soothing words of love my mind soaked in deeply. I lost all sense of the passage of time as we lay there together on a cloud of bliss.

It must have been close to the full two hours I had told them to wait, because the agents outside Karen’s house were at the door with a look that suggested they were considering breaking in. I waved politely to them, and they quickly spread out of my way. I allowed myself one slow stretch, then began to jog back home.

It had been possibly the most intense two hours of my life. Some of the details were fuzzy in my memory... I felt my eyes roll back with a mere recollection of the pleasure I’d experienced. No matter how many times it happened, I kept underestimating these women. Maybe it was because of the agents outside, but Karen had seemed content to let me leave. “You’ll be back.” She had said with a twinkle in her eye. I didn’t disagree. At some point this was going to get me into trouble, or lead to a conflict between the women making demands on my time. I could only be spread so thin.

Leaving the agents behind once more, I stepped back into my house. There was no sign of Emilia. Probably for the best. I yawned, suddenly realizing how tired I was after all my body had been through. Maybe I should simply be sleeping more, as part of trying to adjust to this new world.

The bed looked about how I left it, more than a little disheveled a large lump of pillows and sheets on one side. Clearly Emilia’s responsibilities in cleaning stopped somewhere, not that I had reason to complain. I slowly crawled under the sheet and stretched myself under the covers, only to feel something smooth and soft under the sheets with me.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” A feminine voice came out from under the covers. A quick scramble of sheets later and the lump under the covers revealed herself as Emilia, dressed only in a bra and thong. “I had just got done cleaning, and I was so tired, I must have fallen asleep. I didn’t realize you would be back so soon.”

Emilia was stretched out on the bed in a pose she might have seen from a girly mag, one hand on her hip, and one hand behind her head. She seemed to have no shame about the state of her body. Or mine.

“Did you have fun?” Emilia’s eyes darted down to my groin. “You do seem more relaxed.”

I flushed. It almost felt like I was insulting her not to be panting with arousal in response to her ample assets. “I’m doing well. I’m sorry, I was just hoping to get some rest.”

“Oh!” Emilia smiled at me. “I would be happy to help with that, I give a wonderful massage, you’ll be out like a light.”

Tired as I was, that triggered a few red flags. “Actually, I think I’ll be ok.”

“Are you sure?” Emilia pouted at me endearingly. “I feel so terrible for falling asleep in your bed, and for what happened at breakfast... I’d feel so much better if you let me do this for you.”

“It’s fine...” I tried to focus my eyes somewhere other than her endless legs, her gorgeous midriff, or the chasm of her cleavage... there was hardly a safe spot for my eyes to land, her deep enchanting blue eyes were as enthralling as the rest of her. “I’m not mad at all.”

“That’s wonderful! I was so worried.” The relief in her voice seemed real enough. “So you’ll let me do this then? You don’t need me to leave?” A gorgeous smile spread across Emilia’s lips. She seemed incapable of getting the hint.

Despite my previous escapades, I felt something stir down below in response to her entreaties. I felt like a moth drawing closer to the flame. I might even be putting myself more at risk by staying like this and continuing to argue.

“All right.” I consented with a sigh and laid myself face down, where the sight of her body could no longer tempt me, and any mischief my member got up to wouldn’t be visible. “If it’ll actually help me sleep.”

“Don’t worry.” I heard Emilia’s soothing voice as her hands began to rub up against me. “You’ll be under in no time.”

Was there a hint of something else in that statement? The thought slowly slipped my mind, as I felt her press against my upper shoulders, revealing a knot of tension that she slowly worked out. I sighed in relief as the pressure turned to pain then to pleasure, and my shoulders went from stiff to loose and limp in her hands. Her touch was incredible. Had she worked as a masseuse before becoming a maid? I started to ask her, but Emilia shushed me as I tried to speak.

“Sssh.” I heard Emilia whisper softly in my ear. “You’re just trying to sleep, remember? Just relax, it’s ok to let yourself drift off. I’ll still be here.”

I started to object, but let the words die on my lips. This was what I had asked for, after all. Her smooth skin pressed up against mine, as I heard her whisper words barely above the threshold of my awareness. “Feel the tension build...” I felt my muscles strain as she found another spot that needed attention. “And release.” I sighed as another part of me drifted into relaxation. “Build...” the tension grew. “And release.” I felt the stress leave my body, leaving me relaxed and open.

I felt myself beginning to drift away. I was getting the impression from the way her hands roamed my body that she was enjoying this as well, but that no longer bothered me. A few more minutes of this, and I’d be off to sleep without a care in the world.

Emilia kept up her soft whispers and exploration of my body, guiding me inch by inch into perfect relaxation and serenity. I sighed, feeling myself float away. Something told me I’d have the best sleep of my life when this was over. I’d have to think of some way to thank her later. Some way other than the obvious.

I felt my body began to slowly tilt, as Emilia gently rolled me onto my back. She stroked my chest tenderly and I smiled with my eyes closed.

“Thank you...” I whispered.

Emilia put a finger up to my lips. “Sshhh. You don’t need to do anything.” She began to run her hands up and down my body, sending soft relaxing tingles over my skin. I let out a peaceful sigh and gave myself over to the sensation, feeling the warmth of relaxation envelop me. Letting my mind drift off to sleep as she stroked my forehead, my legs, then ran her smooth soft hand up and down my rock hard cock.

I frowned. Was that supposed to be happening? I started to speak, but Emilia silenced my words with a slow and tender kiss. I felt myself drift back down into relaxation. I just needed to rest. This was just a dream. I didn’t need to do anything.

My body gratefully accepted the pleasure as her hands lovingly stroked my shaft, her lips worked mine, and her naked breasts pushed up against my body. The whispers in my mind continued. This was fine. Just a normal massage. I was so very grateful. Relaxed and aroused. Peaceful and still. Letting this all happen.

The music of her words resonated in my mind as my body drifted along to its accompaniment. Sweet smelling oils spread over my body, and the light pressure from her fingers down below was replaced by an enveloping warmth that massaged the source of my passion. My eyelids were too heavy to open, but all I could think was how right this felt, how pure this was, how complete this made me. I felt her words fill me with warmth and love. Telling me to focus on her. Let the pleasure take me over. To accept these sensations. To just give in, and worship her.

A sweet sensation on my lips coincided with a heartfelt thrust down below, and I felt my body rise to the occasion, building my arousal towards that inevitable climax. The pleasant scents, her enchanting voice, and tantalizing touches began to mix in my mind into a nexus of pleasure. The never ending kiss on my lips coaxed me down into sweet surrender, as the warm wetness down below demanded my release, clenching down on me with powerful purpose, draining my will to resist. I felt myself shake as my body pulsed in one final rush of pleasure, draining my manhood once more into her feminine treasure and letting my mind slip down into pure empty bliss.

Emilia continued to hold me, stroking my face and whispering in my ear as the waves of pleasure washed over me, her body milking the cum out of me in an endless stream. The last thing I remember hearing before I lost myself completely was a question.

“Now then, sweetie.” Emilia whispered, punctuating her words with soft kisses and loving strokes of my body. “Tell me more about these other women in your life.”