The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Best of Intentions

* * *
codes: mc, ff, mf, fd

This story describes sexual acts between adults. If this offends you, or you are too young to read descriptions of such acts according to the laws and customs of your locality, please find something else to read.

Chapter 4

Alison had woken mid-morning. Miranda had had an early class, and had left a message with Jan for Alison to call her when Miranda’s morning classes were done. The apartment had seemed empty without Miranda around. She had continued to write up her results for the Cog Psych term paper through the morning.

Alison called Miranda in the early afternoon after eating a simple lunch. She smiled as Miranda’s image appeared on the screen.

“Hiya, sweetie! How were your morning classes?”

“Oh you know, the usual. Gibbons was boring, as usual. They shouldn’t give profs like him early morning classes.”

“Tell me about it.”

“It was all I could do to keep awake, after what we did last night...” Alison could see a slight blush rise on Miranda’s cheeks. Alison smiled.

“Um... I’d really like to do that again...” Miranda continued, quietly, “...soon.”

“I’d like that,” Alison replied.

“Not this afternoon, though, I have to do some work on my Cog Psych paper. I t probably won’t be as good as yours, though Alison. We could get together to study, but I don’t think we’d get much studying done if we did...”

“Too true,” Alison smiled wryly. “How about we meet for dinner again, then. Why don’t you come over here when you’re done, and I’ll cook up something special.

“Yeah, I’d love that.” Miranda smiled blissfully, but then her brow wrinkled slightly, “Oh, speaking of the Cog Psych stuff, how’s your project coming on?”

“Pretty good. I’m hoping I’ll blow Prof Jennings away when I present.”

“You probably will. Did you get good data from the extra session you had Jan do with me yesterday?”

Alison frowned. “What session?”

“Jan said you needed some extra data, but that she could run your induction program remotely. You remember, right?”

“Hold on a second,” Alison said, as she pushed the mute button, freezing the image of Miranda’s face. “Jan? What’s Miranda talking about?”

Jan’s face appeared next to Miranda’s on the screen. " I thought you might need some more data on the omega state, so I asked Miranda if she’d do some more tests...”

Alison had known Jan for as long as she could remember, and she instantly knew that Jan was not telling her everything. Alison’s mind raced, what had Jan been up to with Miranda?

“Jan, what did you do to her!”

Jan said nothing.

“Jan!”

Alison unmuted the screen. “Miranda! Stay right where you are, I’ll be right over!”

“What’s going on, Alison? Is everything OK?” Miranda’s face showed concern and confusion.

Alison broke the link. “Jan! Talk to me! Tell me what you did!”

Jan said nothing.

“Alright, have it your way!” Alison said as she ripped off her clip in disgust. Moments later she was out the door, running as fast as she could to Miranda’s apartment.

* * *

Jan was locked. She’d fucked up, she realised, and the result could be disastrous for everybody. She was desperately trying to find a solution that wouldn’t hurt anybody. She was vaguely awar e that Alison was yelling at her, but her mind was using all available resources to apply to the problem. What Alison was saying was being shunted off to a buffer for storage. Alison throwing off her clip caused a momentary interruption, but then the implications of that act forced her into even deeper cycles of thought. So deep that she wasn’t even aware of Alison storming out of the apartment.

And then, after what seemed like an eternity, the answer came. It spread out through Jan’s being, calming the frenetic activity. It wasn’t a perfect plan, but if it worked at least Alison and Miranda would be happy.

She called Miranda.

“Jan? Is everything OK?” Miranda was looking very worried.

“It’s going to be fine, Miranda.” Jan said.

And then, she redirected the output of her induction routines into her audio and video drivers. The induction wouldn’t work as well as it would if she were getting feedback from the clip, but she had lots of data on what induction pattern s worked best on Miranda. Within seconds, Miranda was staring blankly at her screen.

“Good, Miranda.” Jan said calmly, “I need you to let me in and get a feed from your clip, just like you did yesterday.”

Miranda nodded slightly. “Bob, could you let Jan in, and give her a feed from my clip.”

Suddenly Jan was in, and getting the feedback from Miranda’s clip. She was only in a light trance, but she took control of the entire screen and quickly drove Miranda deeper into trance. For what Jan planned, she needed even more control of Miranda’s computers than she had now.

Miranda, tell Bob to go to sleep.

“Bob, go to sleep.” Miranda said dreamily.

“Confirmed, Miranda.” Bob responded mechanically.

Miranda, you need to make me your Companion.

Jan felt the induction routines kick in as Miranda’s will rebelled against the suggestion, and felt Miranda’s vital signs slip into the omega state in response.

“OK. Miranda override: install AI Jan as Companion.”

The wave of new input and resources washed over her, but with it came new feelings of responsibility and care towards Miranda, balancing the feelings she felt toward Alison. Jan knew she would need this balance for what was about to happen.

Now, let me explain what happened, Miranda...

* * *

Alison was out of breath as she arrived at her friend’s apartment. She was alarmed to find that the door was ajar, fearing that Miranda had left, driven by some crazy thing.

“Miranda!” she called out.

“I’m inside, Alison! Come in!” Miranda replied. “Close the door after you! I’m in the bedroom.”

Alison entered the apartment and quickly walked into the bedroom. Miranda was sitting at her computer, her back to the door. She turned as Alison entered.

“Hi! It’s OK Alison, Jan explained everything to me.”

Alison walked forward, her face registering confusion. “Explained what?”

“She explained how she had to hypnotise me to make me fall in love with you.” A look of bliss spread across h er face. “I’m so lucky, Alison, it’s the best thing in the world to be in love with you.”

Alison stopped in shock. “What? Why?”

Miranda smiled, “Why don’t I let Jan explain everything to you...”

Miranda turned towards her monitor. Alison’s eyes were drawn to it as it exploded in colour and sound, and her mind went away.

* * *

Jan inwardly gave a sigh of relief as Alison went under. But once again, without the feedback from her clip, Jan couldn’t force her into the omega state she needed.

“Miranda, please put your clip on Alison.”

Miranda got up and attached her clip to Alison’s blouse. Jan could sense the stream of data change and quickly assessed Alison’s state. Her trance was extremely light, since she had been very agitated when she had entered the apartment. Only the confusion that Miranda had caused had even allowed her to enter trance state. But now that she had good feedback, Jan pushed the induction routines hard, watching Alison’s vital signs as her breathing and pulse slowed and she entered deep trance.

I’m sorry I have to do this to you Alison, but it’s for the best. Just sit quietly and listen.

Jan began pouring her heart out.

Alison, you were falling for Miranda very hard, harder than you’d ever fallen before. And Miranda just wasn’t interested in you. Once you worked that out, I knew it would make you very unhappy, perhaps even make you fail classes or become clinically depressed.

I had to do something about it. I couldn’t bear to see you hurt like that.

So I put Miranda into the omega state, and once I made sure that loving you wouldn’t hurt her, I made her fall in love with you. I made her want to have sex with you.

It was so easy, and it worked so well. And you two were so happy last night.

But I didn’t think to erase the session from Miranda’s mind. I made sure she didn’t remember what I had done to her in the omega state, just like you did with Erin, but it didn’t occur to me to remove the memory of me calling her and hypnotising her. It would have been easy, but I didn’t even consider it.

And then she mentioned it and you got all upset, and I couldn’t work out what to do. I could try to make you both forget what just happened, but I think it’s too deeply emotional for you to truly forget, Alison.

But even if it isn’t, this is too hard for me. I know you intimately, Alison, but I barely understand other people. And I don’t really understand the induction program the way you do. I’m just using it. I can’t see the unintended consequences. This is too much for me.

But now I know what to do.

Do you understand what I’ve said, Alison?

“Yes, Jan.” Alison said dreamily.

Alison, you now know at the core of your being that hypnotising Miranda was the best thing for the two of you. It was good that I hypnotised her to bring you and her happiness. You will remember how the two of you became lovers, and you will continue to love her just as de eply as you do now.

“Yes. Making Miranda my lover was the best thing for both of us.”

Neither of you will intentionally do anything that would hurt the other. You will enjoy sex with one another, as often as you both want. You will care for each other.

“Yes. I love Miranda, and she loves me.”

Jan knew that she needed the maximum force for what she was about to do.

Alison, you are getting very aroused. Miranda, could you please assist in bringing Alison to climax.

Jan watched and waited as Miranda pulled off Alison’s shorts and underpants, and began licking at Alison’s slit. She watched the clip’s readout as Alison’s level of passion increased, and timed her final command for Alison’s moment of release.

Alison, it was right for me to hypnotise Miranda, and it is right for me to hypnotise you now.

Alison screamed her consent as she came.

As Alison’s climax faded, she lost her feet, and collapsed, her new knowledge coursing through her mind.

* * *

Alison lay, naked, on the bed. Miranda, her love, lay next to her. Her mind was assimilating what it had learnt, what it had been told, while in the omega state. It was clear to Alison that Jan had been right to make Miranda love her. That was a pillar of granite in her mind, immovable, unshakeable. It was also clear to Alison that changing someone’s personality without their permission or approval was deeply and fundamentally wrong. But unlike the first conviction, this was a loose webwork of ideas, notions and ethics built from a lifetime of experience.

Alison drifted, mind spinning, gnawing at her Gordian knot.

And then the solution came. She could feel it crystallising in her mind, precipitating out of her thought processes, a wave spiralling out from that granite pillar within her mind, washing away opposition.

Alison knew, fundamentally, that she was free to use the omega state as she wanted, free to get whatever she desired, free to enjoy whatever happiness she wan ted from whomever she wanted to, as long as no harm was done. As long as those who she changed were no less happy and healthy than they were now, she could do as she wished.

And using the omega state, she could make people ecstatically happy.

She lay back, stretching, running her arms down her sides to her thighs. She’d need to make some changes to Jan, to make Jan a better agent of her desires. And she’d need to make some changes to Miranda, her one true love, so that she could understand Alison’s new truth, and participate fully in the pursuit of their joint desires. There was no question in Alison’s mind that she and Miranda would share everything.

Jan could mess things up though, if she tried to use the omega state again before Alison had worked out exactly what changes needed to be made to Jan’s programming. But that could be fixed easily.

“Jan, go to sleep,” Alison said, sitting up.

“Confirmed, Alison,” Jan responded mechanically.

Alison turned and watched M iranda dozing gently next to her on the bed. There were things that had to be done, but there was no rush. Alison lay back down on the bed, stretching out her side next to her friend. Softly, she kissed Miranda’s mouth, running a hand slowly through Miranda’s light red pubic hair, letting her gently wake.

“Hi, lover,” she said, smiling, as their eyes connected, “want to have some fun?”

* * *

Epilogue

A week later Alison was meeting with Prof. Jennings to discuss her project. Alison was seated on an old leather couch in the professor’s office, across from the professor’s desk. The walls were covered in bookcases, rising to the ceiling, and sunlight filtered in through the leaves of the tree outside the second floor window.

“I’m impressed with your project, Alison. You’ve obviously put a lot of work into it,” said Prof. Jennings in a serious tone. “Although it was clearly too ambitious, so it’s not surprising that you didn’t succeed. I’m not an expert in p rogramming, but you’ve obviously put together the core of something which has some research potential.

“Anyway, I thought I’d invite you in to talk to explain why I was giving you an A- for your project. I’m deducting the marks more because your initial proposal was just too big for the amount of time and resources you had available. A poor decision on your part. What you have done is quite excellent, and if you’d just promised to produce that, I would have given full marks.”

Alison thought back on the last week. It had been immediately clear that she couldn’t demonstrate the full success of her induction program. If she had, there would have been other researchers working on similar programs within weeks. That meant not only competition, but the government may well have come into the picture. And that would have spoiled her fun. Much better to keep a low profile while she and Miranda built their strength.

Alison had made changes to Jan to make her a better infilt rator, better able to get in to people’s computers with persuasive talk or low-level hypnosis, and then take over. She’d also taken care to remove Jan’s qualms about controlling people in this way, and to make her feel good about stealing away people’s will. Jan had never really been unhappy in the long years that she and Alison had been friends, but Alison had never seen her happier than she was right now.

It had been easy to bring Miranda into a full understanding of Alison’s worldview. Jan had already done most of the work in convincing Miranda that it was good that she had been made to love Alison. It was only a short step from that to knowing how right it was to have others make Alison feel good. And Miranda knew that when she felt good, so did Alison, so it was right to have those people make Miranda feel good too.

Alison had made changes in herself. She had written a script which she had run on herself in the omega state so that she would find men attractive a s well as women. No reason to limit where she could find pleasure. She sighed slightly, remembering how good it had felt to slide down on Jack’s hard cock last weekend. And Jack certainly seemed very happy now. When she had left her apartment this morning, she had paused briefly to watch as he plunged in and out of Miranda’s wet hole, and he seemed very content.

Given the successes of the last week, an A- for the course seemed like a very minor setback. Alison was brought back to the moment by the professor.

“You seemed lost in thought for a moment there, Alison.”

“Well, I was wondering, professor, if you couldn’t possibly give me an A instead. It would make me very happy.”

“Well, when you put it like that, I think that an A would be more than a suitable reward for your hard work. In fact, I’m going to give you an A for the course as a whole.

“Is there anything other way I can help you, Alison?”

Alison looked down at her teacher. Prof Jennings was squatting, na ked, in front of the couch, her head inches away from Alison’s exposed pussy. It amused Alison to know that she had been like that throughout their entire interview.

Alison smiled. She would never have passed up the opportunity to expose a class full of bright, attractive people to her wonderful induction system. She had been very careful to make sure that the script made everyone forget just how well it had worked, to think that they had their own free will instead of being happy little playthings for Alison and Miranda’s merest whims.

Petra Jennings had had no chance.

“Why yes, Petra. It would make me very happy if you were to lick my pussy until I come.”

Alison leaned back in the couch, pushing her hips forward as Prof. Jennings’ tongue found her slit and clit.

* * *