The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A home-invasion situation that could only occur in Chrystal Heights.

* * *

The Best Policy

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Excuse me, Miss…but what are you doing in my house?”

“Oh, shoot. What the heck are you doing home so early? You’re supposed to be golfing.”

“Flooding on the front nine. You still haven’t answered my question.”

“Oh. I’m sorry…I thought it was obvious. I’ve broken into your house and I’m robbing you.”

“I see. That’s, ahh, refreshingly honest.”

“I try not to lie more than I have to.”

“A sound principle. I take it you’re responsible for the wave of thefts in our neighborhood of late?”

“Yep, that’s me. You have quite the upscale neighborhood here and surprisingly few burglar alarms.”

“You do realize that the cash you took from the Sherwins was the entirety of their savings?”

“It’s a rough life. They shouldn’t have left it lying around.”

“It was in a safe. They said you made them take it out, but they couldn’t remember what you looked like.”

“That’s true enough.”

“You’re a very young and attractive girl…why are you resorting to burglary?”

“This is easy employment. I work once a month.”

“Easy? You got caught and could end up in jail.”

“Not risk of that, actually.”

“What is your name, Miss?”

“Jill. And I already know your name is Franklin.”

“Excellent. Then we’re introduced. Now, tell me why you think you’re not going to jail, Jill.”

“Oh, trust me, I’m not going to jail. In fact, you’re going to help me load your stuff into the U-Haul parked out front.”

“That would certainly be an unusual twist.”

“Yes. You see, Franklin, I have certain mental abilities that allow me to control the people around me. I can make them forget things as well. You know your neighbor Peter?”

“Yes. His wife—“

“—has been sunbathing topless all week. Yes, that was me. I went there last week and she came home unexpectedly. She was really offended by the whole breaking and entering thing and really vocal about it, so I made her strip and lay outside in her panties. I locked it in, too, so she’d do it every day for as long as it lasted. She’s still doing it, I take it?”

“Yes.”

“Everybody was too busy gawking at her to notice me.”

“You can’t really blame them. She’s quite well-endowed.”

“True. Anyway, you can start humping this stuff out to the U-Haul truck now or you can spend the next couple of weeks thinking you’re an eight-year old girl. What’s it going to be?”

“I don’t really care for those choices, Jill.”

“Tough. I’m on a schedule.”

“I’m afraid I have to pass on both of them. Thank you all the same, of course.”

“Too bad, Franklin. You seem like a decent guy. All right, eight-year old girl it is. You can play tea with dolls after you load the truck.”

“I’m looking forward to it.”

“Hmm…odd.”

“I’m waiting, Jill.”

“Why…why can’t I get into your mind, Franklin?”

“Because I have similar abilities, Jill…but stronger.”

“I see.”

“Yes. I should have said. Sorry.”

“I wish you had.”

“How old are you, Jill?”

“Seventeen.”

“You’re twenty, dear. Lying doesn’t become you. And pretending to be a child won’t help either.”

“Look, Franklin, you were twenty once. You remember what it was like, right?”

“I’m fifty now, Jill. I’m not that old.”

“Whatever.”

“Now that we’ve established our relative positions, why don’t you be a sweet girl and remove your clothes?”

“Are you planning on getting pervy with me, Franklin?”

“Indubitably, Jill.”

“I wish you wouldn’t. I’m a lesbian.”

“I told you lying is an unattractive quality, Jill. You’re n- oh, wait, yes, you are. Oh, well, no matter. The pervy parts are for my enjoyment, not yours. Anyway, strip, please.”

“What’s to stop me from running out the door?”

“You mean you haven’t tried yet?”

“Shit. You really do have stronger power than me.”

“Yes, I do.”

“If I do this, are you going to let me go afterward?”

“Indeed. Unless you’re bad, of course. Then I’ll call the police out of spite.”

“You’re an ass.”

“I know. Start with your shoes. I adore a barefoot girl.”

“Oh, geez, you’re one of those.”

“Relax, Jill, I don’t have a foot fetish. I simply admire a girl in bare feet.”

“Fine. There. How’s that?”

“Quite nice. You have pretty feet. Now continue.”

“Look, I’d rather not.”

“I can understand that.”

“I- hey! My hands aren’t listening to me!”

“No, they’re listening to me. You appear reluctant to continue, so I’ve asked your hands to finish the job.”

“L-Look…look…not all the way, okay? I mean, I’ll walk around here in my underwear, all right? I don’t mind.”

“Don’t be foolish. You are far too attractive not to strip completely. You do have nice underclothes, however.”

“Ummm…thank you…”

“Ahhh, there we go. You have lovely breasts. Much bigger than I thought, in fact. You should dress to show them off, Jill.”

“I’m a burglar. I dress to not attract attention.”

“Good point. Still, even your navel is lovely. You really are exceedingly attractive.”

“Look, my hands are undressing me against my will in front of a stranger. I’m pretty creeped out as it is. Can you stop with the ongoing commentary about my body?”

“I don’t wish you any harm, Jill.”

“Okay, I’m naked now, all right? Satisfied?”

“Interesting. You break into my home, yet act as if you’re the offended party.”

“Well, you’re being a jerk! I’m sorry I broke into your house, okay? Just let me go and I won’t come back to this neighborhood ever again.”

“Not that easy, dear.”

“Fine. Then just do whatever you’re- oh, my gawd! What’s that over there?!?

“What are you looking at….arrrrrrrhhh….!”

“That’s right, creep! Let’s see how you like it! Now I’m gonna…gonna…ohhhhhh…!”

“What you’re going to do, Jill, is get down on your knees like a good girl. What you just did was not very nice, but it was quite clever.”

“You, ummm, you can’t blame a girl for trying, right?”

“Actually, I can. That was quite a strong mental attack, my dear, and if you had been properly trained, it might have succeeded.”

“I’ll have to try harder next time.”

“No, you’ll be too busy to get into any mischief. Unzip my pants.”

“Look, I really don’t want…damn traitor hands! Stop that, Franklin! It’s not fair!”

“It’s plenty fair where I’m standing, Jill. Now wrap those luscious lips around my cock.”

“No! I won’t do it! Dammit, I’m not going to mmmmpphh mmmpphh mmmppphhh!”

“Oh, that’s very nice, dear. Yesssss. Stroke your wet mouth up and down my shaft…yes, perfect.”

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!”

“Mouth a little tighter…good. Okay, hold for a moment while your lips are wrapped around the base…yes, right there. Now press your tongue to the underside…perfect. Now bob your head up and down and stroke that warm mouth up and down my cock, dear.”

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!”

“I know you’re trying to bite me, dear. Don’t you wish you could? I’ve actually inverted it in your head so the more you try to hurt me, the better your actual physical efforts are to please me. You are so angry with me right now that you are effectively giving me the best possible blowjob experience you’ve likely ever given.”

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!”

“You know, for a lesbian, you’re a very good cocksucker, Jill.”

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!”

“Ohhh…oh, my. Good news, Jill. I’m not going to last much longer.”

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!”

“Yes, actually, I am going to release in your mouth. In fact, I’m going to do so…nowwwwww…!”

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmpp—“

“Yessss…oh, this is spectacular, Jill! I know you can’t answer because you’re swallowing my load, but yessssss….!”

“Mmmpphh—! Mmmpphh—!”

“Now now, dear. Temper. Just finish draining my cock and you’ll be done with this part. Very good. All right, you can stop.”

“Finally!”

“My goodness, you’re actually blushing.”

“I can’t help it!”

“Of course you can’t, dear. You just- whoa. Wow, that’s quite a burp that just escaped. You didn’t realize you were about to do that, did you? You’re green.”

“I hate you.”

“I’m sure you don’t, dear. You’re just saying that to make me feel better.”

“Very funny.”

“Don’t get too sarcastic, dear. We’re not done yet.”

“What?! But you just…!”

“I have amazing powers of recuperation.”

“Well, I don’t. Can I have a minute, please?”

“No. Turn around and bend over.”

“Awww, c’mon, Franklin, I just- hey!”

“I did ask, dear. You ignored me, so I told your body what to do.”

“All right, all right, I’m bent over! Stop using your mind to do it! This is embarrassing!”

“No, you’re lovely, actually. You have a nice round bottom.”

“You’re telling me I have a fat ass?!”

“No, I said you have a nice ass.”

“You didn’t say that!”

“Would you like me to prove I like your ass, Jill?”

“Ack! No! Sorry!”

“Very good. Now, you know what I’m about to do, right?”

“Grrrrrrr!”

“You feel that hardness pressing against your wetness?”

“Yes, dammit!”

“Here it comes, my little lesbian.”

“Oh, my gawd…”

“Oh, I probably should mention I cranked up your clitoris sensitivity to just about maximum…but I blocked your ability to climax.”

“Oh…m-my…g-gawd…”

“Wow, you’re tight. This is magnificent.”

“C-can’t…concen…concen…ohhhhh…”

“Stroking my cock into you is just driving you crazy, isn’t it? Your hips are wriggling in my hands and you’re soaking wet. You’re one horny little lesbian, aren’t you?”

“P-Please…l-let m-me…”

“I’m not a complete bastard, Jill. I’ll tell you what…just call me ‘Master,’ and I’ll unlock your orgasms.”

“Forget it!”

“Suit yourself, dear. I’ll just finish up here then and we can complete our business.”

“F-Fine!”

“I’m not sure how much longer I’ll last, Jill. You’re really good and tight. I’m going to be filling you with more semen than you can believe.”

“Wh-Whatever…oh, gawd, please just a little one…?”

“You know what to do.”

“No! I won’t do it, dammit!”

“Of course, dear. I quite understand. You really are writhing a lot, though. Are you sure?”

“Y-Yes, I’m s-sure…y-yesss…I…”

“Fortunately, I just released a few minutes ago, so I have a good deal of stamina now. I can probably last a good five, maybe ten minutes. I’m going to pound you silly, I think. What do you think, Jill?”

“I think…I th-think…I…I…dammit…please, Master! Please let me cum!”

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that. Tell me more. Tell me what a slut you are.”

“Dammit, Franklin! Please! I did what you said!”

“Forget it. You called me Franklin. I’ll just finish up myself.”

“Oh! No! Please, Master, fill this slut up! Please, Master! Omigod, Master, I am such a slut! Please, Master, let this slut cum!”

“Much better, and since I’m about to do the same, let’s start…now…!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Omigod Master I can’t stop ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh…!”

“Well, that was bracing. You came harder than I did.”

“I…I…I couldn’t help it, Master. I couldn’t stop!”

“I noticed.”

“All right…you had your fun, Master. Could you please get your cock out of me? I’m still a lesbian, Master.”

“Of course.”

“Hey…wait a minute, Master…”

“I was wondering how long it would take you to notice. Your mind was wide open and you voluntarily called me Master, so I locked it in.”

“What?! Master!”

“I didn’t ask you to break into my house. I am, however, going to take advantage of it. You’ll be calling me Master now until I release you…if I ever do. I’ve got the perfect French maid outfit for you, and I think you’re going to model it for me, Jill.”

“What?!? But you said you’d let me go if I let you do me, Master!”

“Yes, Jill, I did. See? I told you lying is a bad habit.”

The End