The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 4

The next day it was business as usual for the first half of the day. At eleven-thirty she drove to a convenience store a couple miles from the coffee shop, one she didn’t normally frequent. She was hoping that no one she knew would see her buying cigarettes; she did not know how she would explain it. There were several other shoppers in the store when she entered so she decided to browse a little before making her purchase, hoping that she would only have to deal with the cashier and not any onlookers.

Beverly considered purchasing other items to camouflage her purchase, but the store only seemed to carry junk food and cheap, tasteless merchandise. She settled for a bottle of mineral water and headed toward the cashier. She spotted a pack of disposable lighters by the cash register and added these to her mineral water on the counter. She found that she had lost her nerve and was just going to leave and try again after her coffee date.

“Will there be anything else,” the clerk asked after she rang up the water and lighters.

“Cigarettes,” she blurted.

“Sure, which brand?”

“Umm...Virginia Slims,” Beverly replied, feeling her cheeks turn red.

“Full flavor, lights or ultra-lights?”

“Ahh…Full flavor?” Beverly said, not really knowing which she had been smoking.

“Box or soft pack?”

“Box please,” she answered more confidently. This she remembered.

“Regular or menthol?”

“One of each,” Beverly said. While she didn’t know what a menthol cigarette tasted like she was familiar with menthol. It was minty and she suspected that it might go well with cigarette smoke.

Beverly placed the cigarettes and lighters in her purse, grabbed her mineral water and headed towards her minivan.

When she arrived at the coffee shop there were a couple people sitting outside smoking. As she approached the door she caught herself breathing in deeply as she walked through a cloud of their exhaled smoke. It reminded her of the previous night with her husband; she started getting aroused.

“Beverly,” Susan called.

Beverly turned and saw that the two women smoking outside the coffee shop were Susan and Jackie. She hadn’t even recognized them. She could hardly blame herself. The two stylish women sitting at the small table bore little resemblance to the two women she’d met here just six days ago. They’d both had complete makeovers. Susan was reclining in her chair, her bare legs crossed at the knees. Her shiny dress showed a hint of cleavage and a whole lot of thigh. She wore a generous amount of makeup and her sandy-blonde hair had been dyed several shades lighter. She held a cork-tipped cigarette between fingers that sported long French-tipped nails. The heels on her feet were at least three inches tall.

What really surprised Beverly was Jackie; not how she was dressed which was similar to Susan or that her auburn hair was now an unnatural red, or even that she too was smoking; it was the way she was sitting. She was leaning into Susan and her left hand caressed Susan’s thigh intimately, possessively.

“Have a seat, sweetie.” Susan motioned to a seat with a latte sitting in front of it. “I took the liberty of buying you a soy latte.”

As Beverly sat Jackie watched her the way a jungle cat watches an intruder when it is guarding a fresh kill.

“What has Elizabeth done to you?” Beverly asked in shock and horror.

“She’s calling herself Bethany these days and she has given us so much,” Susan said as she gazed at Jackie.

Jackie kept her eyes on Beverly as she turned her head towards Susan. Once her eyes broke contact she kissed Susan fiercely. Once finished with the kiss she started eying Beverly again. It would not have surprised Beverly in the least if Jackie started growling.

“Tell me what’s happened since Monday please.” Beverly said.

“Well, we met with your daughter on Monday afternoon and we were mad and said some nasty things. We were really quite rude if you must know; it was shameful behavior on our part,” Susan said. “Your wonderful daughter sat us down and said that she would not only reunite us with our daughters, but that we would see them forty hours a week at least. When we asked what our husbands would think if we started working at a strip club she told us not to worry about them anymore, so we don’t. She said we should focus on each other and so we do. Jackie and I are in love and we owe it all to Bethany. I’ve talked enough about us, tell me about you.”

As Beverly launched into her tale Susan crushed out her cigarette. Jackie promptly grabbed another from the pack sitting between them and placed it between her lover’s lips. After Jackie lit Susan’s cigarette Susan thanked her with a smoky kiss. Beverly stopped talking and stared at the two women.

“Would you like one?” Susan asked once she stopped kissing Jackie.

“No thank you,” Beverly replied.

“I know you want one,” Susan said confidently. “Here, have a puff.”

Beverly nervously accepted the cigarette from her friend. As she drew the smoke into her lungs she saw Jackie light another cigarette for Susan.

“What are you doing?” Beverly asked, trying to return Susan’s cigarette.

“Keep that one. You look like you can use it.”

When Beverly returned the cigarette back to her mouth she could taste Susan’s lipstick on its butt. She found the taste illicit and it helped distract her from her fears of being discovered while she smoked in public for the first time. After she exhaled a pleasing cloud towards her friends she continued her story.

“I don’t know what you are complaining about,” Susan said once Beverly finished. “You are in a dream situation with your husband.”

“How can you say that?” Beverly asked incredulously.

“Millions of women would love to have your power in the bedroom. You can control when your husband cums. If you play it right you can make him last all night, you just have to keep smoking for him. Once you are ready for him to erupt you show him a new trick. All you need is to be a little creative and you can milk this for a long time.”

Beverly declined a second cigarette from Susan. She wanted one, but smoking in public made her too nervous. She continued chatting with Susan for another hour and enjoyed the second hand smoke. Jackie didn’t utter a word during the entire visit. Susan told her that Victoria, now going by Vicky, and Becky, now going by Rebecca, were indeed stripping for a living and Jackie and Susan were happy that their daughters had found an occupation that they loved. Susan was now working as a den mother for all the strippers and Jackie patrolled the club and made sure the customers kept their hands to themselves. Jackie and Susan now lived together in the same apartment complex as their daughters.

When Beverly arrived home later that afternoon she found that she had her husband all to herself; her children were all out of the house. She embraced him and kissed him deeply in greeting. When Benjamin’s lips moved from her mouth to her neck he paused and then inhaled deeply though his nose. He pulled away and looked at Beverly.

“You’ve been smoking,” he said in astonished lust. “You were smoking while you were out today.”

“Yes, I’ve been bad girl,” Beverly said as she grabbed his crotch. “You should send me to bed without any supper.”

“I’m going to take you to bed and make you the main course,” Benjamin said as he scooped up his wife and carried her to their bedroom.

Beverly was able to make Benjamin cum that day by double pumping her cigarette as it dangled from her mouth while she rode her husband in the cowboy position. She did it on her third cigarette in that love making session. Susan was right, being able to make Benjamin last as long as she liked was definitely something she could get used to.

Since their children would not be home until that evening the couple lay together and cuddled in post-coital bliss. After thirty minutes of enjoying the closeness of their bodies and their company in general Beverly reached for a cigarette. After she lit it she snuggled up against Benjamin as he lay on his back. She dragged heavily on her cigarette and then blew a dense cloud towards the ceiling. She held the cigarette between two outstretched fingers as her hand rubbed Benjamin’s hairy chest. She liked the contrast of the slender white cigarette up against the dark, curly hairs of his broad, muscular chest. He seemed to like it too. He was making a tent in the bed sheets.

In moments they were back at it again. This time however Beverly was more relaxed. Having satisfied her daily compulsion to make her husband orgasm she found that she was better able to enjoy the act itself. For the first time in a week she was able to orgasm during a love making session. Since her daughter had given Beverly the compulsion she’d only been able to orgasm once Benjamin finished. Benjamin did not orgasm in that love making session, but Beverly did…several times.

As they lay together afterwards Beverly came up with a new strategy. Tomorrow she would get Benjamin to cum quickly and then once he’d rested for a couple minutes she would get him going again and then she could enjoy herself as long as she liked.

On Sunday Beverly had to finally admit to herself that she was becoming addicted to cigarettes. She loved her family dearly and normally a day surrounded by her family was heaven. Unfortunately she was not prepared to let her children know that she had taken up smoking so she had to abstain the entire day. It was several hours at church before returning home to make Sunday dinner and then it was a family outing for the rest of the day. Finally after an interminable fourteen hours it was bedtime and she could finally smoke.

She didn’t even wait for either of them to get undressed. Once she was in the bedroom she opened the window, turned on the air purifier and then used her lighter to start a cigarette. She performed the prior night’s trick of double pumping while the cigarette dangled from her lips, but this time she wasn’t trying to get her husband off, she was trying to get as much nicotine into her system in the shortest amount of time. After exhaling she breathed in and smoke continued to escape from her lungs when she breathed back out. Benjamin gave his wife a lecherous grin and quickly stripped. On the last puff of her cigarette she performed a French inhale while stroking his cock with her hand and he erupted.

She gave him ten minutes to rest and then lit a cigarette to get him in the mood again. While she could not get her husband to cum by performing old smoking tricks, she could still use them to excite him. With a little experimentation she realized that she could manipulate his love making through her smoking. When she wanted him to slow down she would smoke slowly and use the standard pursed lip exhales, when she wanted him to pick up the pace she would do a snap inhale or perform a cheek hallowing drag followed by a nose exhale. Two more cigarettes and a several orgasms later she decided to let her husband sleep.

On Monday after her family left for the day Beverly could smoke as much as she liked. She decided to start the day by trying her menthol cigarettes and quickly found that she enjoyed the minty sensation they made in her mouth and lungs. She wasn’t sure that she would smoke these fulltime, but might alternate between the two types of cigarettes for now. After she finished her morning cigarette in her bedroom she started some laundry and then cleaned up the breakfast mess.

Beverly decided that she would teach herself how to blow smoke rings today. Every 50 minutes she would head back to the bedroom to practice. She alternated between the regular and Menthol cigarettes. She liked the minty feeling in her mouth and lungs when she smoked the menthols, but she still liked the regulars as well. She decided she would smoke whichever she liked when the mood hit her.

By lunch time she found that she could make a smoke ring in half of her attempts. While she knew that she would only need to perform one or two successfully she wanted to master the technique as much as possible. She continued to practice until an hour before her kids were due home from school at which time she gargled some mouthwash before jumping into the shower. After that she headed downstairs to make a light, after school snack for her two youngest children.

That night when Benjamin and Beverly were naked in bed she lit her eighth cigarette of the day. She smoked it slowly while she worked him with her hand. On her second cigarette she waited until she was nearly finished smoking it and then blew a succession of smoke rings while he blew his load.

Tuesday Beverly did some more research on Heather’s laptop before heading to the mall for some supplies. Her first stop was to the tobacco shop. She purchased a long black cigarette holder, a pack of brown More cigarettes and two more packs of Virginia Slims. After this she visited a department store and purchased a pair of black, silk, opera gloves. She hoped that these items would get her through the rest of the week. On her drive home she was sorely tempted to smoke, but her fear of being caught by someone she knew held her back once again.

While making dinner that night she wished she had the courage to smoke in front of her children. She could smoke freely while they were at school, but once they were home it was six or more hours before she could light up again. She knew that eventually she would have to let them know, but the guilt of being a bad example made her dread the day. As bedtime neared she decided she would use the holder tonight. Tomorrow she would give Benjamin some smoky kisses and then it would be the gloves and then the Mores. That would buy her a few days while she figured out a plan for the following week.

That night the holder pushed Benjamin over the edge quickly. She found she liked using the holder; it made her feel elegant.

On Wednesday night the smoky kiss sealed the deal.

Thursday night smoking the More didn’t work. She tried combining the brown cigarette with some of her past tricks, but Benjamin couldn’t finish. After two more with no success she donned the black opera gloves and lit a Virginia Slims. The contrast between the long white cigarette and sleek black gloves looked erotic. She stroked Benjamin with the silky glove while she holding the cigarette with the other, but he still did not finish.

“What’s going on Benjamin?” she asked. “Weren’t the gloves sexy?”

“They were great, Honey,” he replied. “It’s just that I can’t get that smoky kiss out of my mind.”

“You want me to give you another smoky kiss?”

“Yes…I mean no…,” Benjamin faltered.

“Come on Baby, tell me what it is.”

“I want to see you share a smoky kiss with a woman while you ride me,” he said without looking at her.

“Did you talk to Elizabeth today?”

“No,” he said. “I did get a call from a girl named Bethany, but I can’t remember what we talked about.”

On Friday she did little but sit in her bedroom and smoke. Her daughter had upped the game; now Beverly was faced with sharing her bedroom with another woman; an idea which she found repugnant. Her other options were handing Heather over to Bethany which she could not even contemplate, or try to live with her husband not having an orgasm, a thought that terrified her. Beverly knew that if she did perform the smoky kiss for her husband it only delayed her ultimate decision by a day.

Before her children arrived home from school she placed a note on the kitchen counter telling them that she was not feeling well and not to disturb her. She placed a similar note on the outside of her bedroom door. Jimmy and Donna respected her wishes, but when Heather arrived home she went straight into her mother’s bedroom and demanded to speak to her.

“Someone’s been using my computer to look at some pretty strange things,” Heather said once she woke her mother.

“What kind of things?” Beverly asked, feigning ignorance.

“Things like how to smoke and smoking turn ons,” Heather stated. “Do you know anything about that, Mom?”

“No, why do you ask?”

“Because the searches were done when only you were home and your bedroom smells like an ashtray,” Heather said and then looked at the air purifier as it pumped jasmine into the air, “A floral ashtray, but an ashtray.”

“You mother is not feeling well and would like to be left alone,” Beverly said and then pulled the blankets up around her head.

“What kind of example is that for Jimmy and Donna?” Heather demanded. “Don’t you know that kids of smoking parents are twice as likely to start smoking? Do you want them to grow up to be smokers?”

“Of course not!” Beverly retorted.

“Smoking is a sin, Mother.”

“Please let me sleep.”

“You’re disgusting,” Heather said as she walked to the door. “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

As Heather closed the door in a huff Beverly found the idea of turning her over to Bethany a little more tolerable. Benjamin tried to console his wife when he arrived home, but she asked to be left alone. He ordered pizza for the family and once he set them up with a movie he crawled into bed with Beverly and held her for the rest of the night.