The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 5

Saturday found Beverly in agony. Between the lack of nicotine and the effects of her compulsion she could barely find the strength to make her way to the shower. Making breakfast was simply out of the question. Once she was done bathing and had dressed she used the phone in her bedroom to call her eldest daughter.

“Please end this,” Beverly pleaded once Bethany answered.

“Let’s meet and we can talk about it,” Bethany responded.

After telling Benjamin where she was headed and assuring Jimmy and Donna that she was feeling much better she drove her minivan to the coffee shop. She arrived first so she purchased two lattes and found a table outside. She figured that Bethany would probably want to smoke. Bethany arrived a few minutes later dressed in heels, glossy-latex tights and a low cut top. She sat opposite from her mother, lit a cigarette and took a cheek hallowing drag. Despite wishing to join her daughter Beverly did not light one herself.

“You win,” Beverly said. “You’ve turned me into a smoker.”

“And yet you’re not smoking,” Bethany observed.

“I want to smoke,” Beverly admitted. “I am not comfortable doing it in public; I don’t want to be found out.”

“I can help you with that.”

“Will you please remove your father’s smoking fetish and my compulsion?” Beverly asked.

“Give me Heather.”

“Please don’t make me do that,” Beverly pleaded.

“She’ll end up happy if it is any consolation. She won’t be at the start, but that’s only because she’ll resist. Once she relents she will be happier than she has ever been before.”

“I can’t”

“I’ll get her eventually,” Bethany stated. “If you satisfy him this time I’ll just give him a new mental block. I could make it so that he can only cum if he’s fondling your surgically inflated tits, or perhaps when you’re fondling his,” she said with a malicious smile. “If you still don’t give her to me then it will be something else, something worse.”

“Okay, you can have Heather, now put things back the way they were,” Beverly demanded.

“I will remove your compulsion to satisfy Daddy, but only after you give him what he wants.”

“He wants me to share our bed with another woman!” Beverly snapped.”Why did you make him want another woman in our bed?”

“I didn’t,” Bethany answered. “I made him tell me some of his kinkier turn ons, but the idea of you sharing you with another woman was all his idea. I just made it so that he can’t cum until you do. I was getting sick of waiting for you to give in so I decided to give you a little push.”

“Who am I going to get to participate in this act?”

“I think Susan would be more than amiable,” Bethany said. She dragged hard on her cigarette and exhaled into her mother’s face. “Now listen carefully. Once you leave here you will drive home and send Heather to me. You will not feel guilty about it; she’ll be starting a new chapter in her life and it’s time you let her go. You will call Susan tonight and enlist her help to satisfy Daddy. Starting now you do not feel guilty about smoking; you no longer care who knows that you smoke. You’re an adult and you are free to smoke as you please.” Bethany paused as she watched as her mother light a cigarette. “You are a beautiful woman, Mom, but you do your best to hide it. You will no longer repress your beauty. You’ll find it acceptable express yourself through jewelry, makeup and clothing. You are free to wear as much or as little of it as you desire. You will not be constrained by the church’s view on the matter, nor Madison avenue’s.” Bethany double pumped and blew a massive lung full at her mother. “As for your compulsion and Daddy’s inability to orgasm, they will both vanish the next time you make him cum. Daddy will still have a smoking fetish, which will go well with your growing love of smoking. While you will no longer be compelled to satisfy Daddy you will find that you still want to. You will also find that his turn ons will become your turn ons and you will not feel one bit of guilt on how you satisfy each other.”

Bethany drew deeply on her cigarette while she watched her mother smoke. Just three weeks ago her mother had refused her a fifty dollar loan just because she had taken a couple puffs off a cigarette. Seeing her mother hollow her cheeks as she sucked on her cigarette satisfied Bethany’s vengeance, on that score at least. Bethany still owed her mom for cutting off her college funding just for having anal sex with her boyfriend, Paul. Something she had not shared with her mom was that she’d had many visits with her dad over the last couple weeks, not that he remembered any of them. She had him give her updates on her mother’s growing smoking habit. She’d wished she could have been there to watch it herself, but settled for second hand accounts. During these visits she’d had her dad tell her all of his kinky desires. While she had told her mother the truth that her dad wanted to do a three-way with his wife, she failed to mention that she had also given her dad a whole new set of turn ons. He now found the idea of anal sex exciting and soon so would she.

On her way home Beverly stopped by the store to buy a carton of cigarettes. Buying cigarettes by the pack was expensive and Beverly had no intention of quitting. When she arrived at the store she was in the middle of a cigarette so she stood outside the store’s door for a couple minutes while she finished it.

Once home she found Heather in her room.

“I need you to go and see your sister right now,” she told Heather.

“Why would I want to see her?” Heather asked in a huff.

“Just do it.” Beverly demanded.

She watched Heather grab her purse and head downstairs. Beverly walked over to her daughter’s bedroom window and lit a cigarette. From there she could see Heather’s car. She smoked while she waited for her daughter to appear. She waved goodbye to her daughter with the hand that held her cigarette as she watched Heather back out of the driveway and drive off to her new life.

Jimmy and Donna were astonished when their mother joined them in front of the television and promptly lit a cigarette. Beverly explained to them that smoking was an adult activity and that she had better not catch them smoking while they were underage. If they decided to smoke once they turned 18 and became adults she would completely understand, after all she loved smoking and she was convinced that they would as well.

Beverly called Susan at three and she said she would be delighted to help her friend. Beverly was concerned what Jackie would think, but Susan assured her that it would be okay. She did however want Beverly to do a little shopping before the event. Beverly drove to the mall and spent the rest of the day shopping. She had only intended to buy the items on Susan’s shopping list initially, but there were so many delightful outfits that she simply had to try on.

On Sunday Beverly, Benjamin, Jimmy and Donna attended church as they normally did. Once the service was finished Beverly headed outside and joined a group of smokers in the parking lot. They shared their admiration for the pastor’s sermon as they enjoyed their cigarettes.

After Sunday dinner Beverly sat at the table with Benjamin and enjoyed a post-meal cigarette while the kids went about their activities. Once she finished smoking, Benjamin helped her clear the table. She was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when Susan arrived. Benjamin gathered the kids and drove them to their friends while Susan and Beverly headed upstairs to get ready for their night.

When Benjamin arrived home he headed for the bedroom in eager anticipation. When he opened the door he thought he was going to lose it on the spot. Beverly and Susan were reclining on the bed looking like sexy goddesses. Beverly was dressed in a red and black corset with black stockings, and black, patent-leather pumps. Her face was made up with sexy, dramatic makeup. Susan was dressed similarly, but her corset was all black. Both women wore long, black gloves and were smoking white cigarettes in black cigarette holders. They beckoned him to enter and in a lustful daze he complied.

While Beverly tried to appear confident on the outside she was terrified on the inside. She’d enjoyed dressing up with Susan and when she saw the finished product she’d felt beautiful, sexy and desirable. Now, however, she was about to not only share her man with another woman, but Benjamin was also going to share her.

She and Susan rose to meet Benjamin as he entered the room. They undressed him slowly, suggestively. As they exposed a bit of his flesh they paused, sucked hard on their cigarette holders and then bathed it with the smoke from their lungs. Once he was completely undressed Beverly kissed him deeply before she took his erection in her hand and led him to the bed, using his cock as a leash. As soon as Benjamin was lying on his back Susan looked at Beverly and then motioned with her head towards his cock. Beverly shook her head as her cheeks flushed. Susan shrugged and then took Benjamin’s erection into her mouth. She sucked ferociously for several minutes. When she pulled away she took Beverly by the hand and had her mount her husband.

Both Beverly and Benjamin watched Susan with interest as she began to play with herself and smoke. After she worked her hand in and out of her pussy for a few minutes she brought her hand up to Beverly’s face, but Beverly turned her head. Benjamin sucked eagerly on the fingers when they were offered to him. Susan moved close to Beverly and began stroking her hair.

“Are you ready, Sweetie?” Susan asked Beverly gently.

Susan leaned in close to Beverly and drew deeply on her cigarette holder. Instead of inhaling she let a large ball of smoke escape from her mouth as if she were about to perform a snap inhale, but Beverly sucked the ball of smoke into her lungs. She then turned to Benjamin and exhaled into his face. He moaned while his body shuddered. Once he recovered Beverley sucked on her cigarette holder inhaled and then blew a tight stream directly into Susan’s waiting mouth. Susan snuggled next to Benjamin and blew a tight stream into Benjamin’s mouth. Beverly squealed as he bucked inside her. Susan sat up and pulled on her cigarette holder again. She moved her head to within a couple inches of Beverly’s. She slowly released a stream of uninhaled smoke which Beverly sucked in through her nose. Once Susan finished feeding her smoke Beverly lay against Benjamin and gave him a smoky kiss. She sat up again and grinded herself on his cock as she watched her husband exhale the smoke that had been shared between the three of them.

Beverly looked at Susan and gave her a slight nod. Both women sucked deeply on their holders before inhaling the smoke into their bodies. Susan leaned towards Beverly and began caressing her breast as their mouths came together. Smoke billowed out of their noses as they kissed. Beverly felt Susan press her tongue against her lips, but she would not let it into her mouth. When Benjamin began pumping his seed into her pussy a switch was flipped in Beverly’s head and suddenly all the things that had been terrifying her now excited her. She drove her tongue into Susan’s mouth and her hand went to her friend’s sopping pussy. Once Benjamin finished his orgasm she jumped off him and began lapping their combined juices from his cock. Once she’d cleaned him with her tongue she sucked him back into hardness.

They changed positions so that it was Beverly on her back with Susan’s face buried in her snatch, desperately trying to suck out all of the cum, while her husband pummeled their new lover from behind. Once Benjamin finished Beverly returned the favor and cleaned out Susan’s love box with her mouth.

After several rounds the spent lovers cuddled together on the bed. Benjamin was on his back while his wife rested on the right side of his chest and Susan on his left. The ladies smoked leisurely. They shared their smoke with Benjamin and each other. They eventually fell asleep holding each other. When the ladies awoke it was dark out and Benjamin was dressing before leaving to pick up the kids. Benjamin watched as Beverly placed two cigarettes in her mouth and then lit them simultaneously. She dragged heavily, removed one cigarette and handed it to Susan. After a couple more puffs they began kissing. As Benjamin left the room the two ladies were fully intertwined and moaning heavily.

The next day Beverly had Donna skip school in order to take her to a spa. They were given facials, manicures, pedicures and had their ears pierced. They both had their hair styled and nails painted. Donna decided to keep her nails the same length, but Beverly opted for gel extensions; she thought that Benjamin would love seeing her smoke with long, red fingernails. Beverly signed them up for a weekly class on beauty secrets. The class promised to teach makeup, hair and skin care techniques.

Tuesday Donna attended school, but afterwards Beverly brought her to the mall so they could both begin the process of building new wardrobes. She loved the new bonding with her youngest and wished she’d had not been so uptight with her other two daughters.

That Saturday Beverly and Benjamin stopped by Newgrounds after dinner at an expensive French restaurant. Beverly found she was still getting used to walking in high heels as they entered the club, but she held her man tightly knowing that he wouldn’t let her fall. As they approached an empty booth she caught her reflection in the mirrored wall. She admired how her hair cascaded down over her shoulders in auburn waves, although she’d been wondering recently how she would look as a blonde. One nice thing about her current hairstyle was that it displayed her diamond earrings and she liked how they sparkled in the club’s light. She fingered the matching diamond necklace that Benjamin had surprised her with over dinner; she loved the way it nestled in her cleavage. As she sat she held onto the skirt of her gold, sequined, body-hugging dress since it had a tendency to ride up when she sat. She wasn’t wearing any panties and she didn’t want to flash any of the men in the club. Beverly had always felt that a woman should be concerned about her modesty lest she give a man the wrong ideas.

As she slid along the booth’s bench the dull ache in her backside reminded her of her activities with Benjamin the prior night. Ever since their three-way with Susan their desire for each other was nearly insatiable; all week long they had been fucking like rabbits. Last night as they had prepared to ravish each other Benjamin suggested that Beverly get on her hands and knees so that he could take her from behind. Normally, Beverly preferred a position that allowed her to see Benjamin’s face while they had sex, but suddenly she’d found the idea rather appealing; it was primal and animalistic. Once she’d lit a cigarette and gotten into position Benjamin moved behind her, but when he lined up his cock it was pressing against the entrance to her anus. She was shocked and she protested, but when he told her how hot he thought it would be she found that she wanted him to do it: desperately. Once he was fully inside her and the pain began to subside he began working himself in and out of her in a steady rhythm. After a couple minutes of this she wondered why they’d never tried it before. Fifteen minutes after he’d finished inside her she was begging him for more. Beverly loved the ache her ass gave as she slid along the booth; it gave her such fond memories.

Once Benjamin ordered a couple cocktails from the pretty waitress Beverly reached into her clutch and removed her pack of Virginia Slims. She extracted the slender, all-white cigarette from the pack using the tips of her long, red nails and then held it by her face between her index and middle fingers while she waited for Benjamin to give her a light. Once he had a flame going on the Zippo she’d purchased for him she leaned in until the tip of her cigarette connected with the fire and she was able to suck the rich smoke into her lungs. She double pumped and held the smoke in her lungs, basking in the relaxing fullness the smoke provided. As she removed her cigarette from her mouth she noticed that its filter was now stained with her lipstick and matched her nails nicely. When she finally released a thick exhale, which soared across the club, she found that she was very happy that they lived in one of the few remaining states where an adult still had the right to smoke in bars and restaurants.

While they watched the sexy dancers she rubbed Benjamin’s cock through his dress slacks under the table. After a few drinks Susan spotted them and joined them at their table.

“How are my two love birds tonight?” she asked after she had greeted them both with a passionate kiss.

“Were doing great,” Beverly responded, talking through her exhale. “Is Vicky dancing tonight?”

“She’s off tonight; she’s still recovering from her boob job, but Rebecca’s on stage,” Susan said. “She’s the one with all the tattoos.” Susan used her hand holding her cigarette to point to a tall, heavily-tattooed brunette wearing translucent platform heels.

“I like her nipple rings,” Benjamin said.

“You think nipple rings are sexy?” Beverly asked her husband eagerly.

“They’re fucking hot, Honey,” he replied with a lustful grin. He rubbed her tits through her low cut dress. “I think I’m going to blow a load just imagining them on you.”

“Susan, can you hook a girl up?” Beverly asked her girlfriend.

“As luck would have it, I get an employee discount at a local piercing and tattoo parlor,” Susan stated. “I’m sure they’ll extend it to you if we ask real nice.” She gave Beverly a saucy wink.

“How will I ever thank you,” Beverly asked huskily as she ran her hand along the inside of Susan’s thigh.

“I think you are on the right track,” Susan replied. They kissed for a minute while Benjamin enjoyed the show. “Listen, I have to get back to work. I’ll see you at church tomorrow.”

“Why don’t you, Jackie and your girls join us for Sunday dinner after church?”

“We’d love to,” Susan replied.

Beverly sighed as she watched Susan’s sexy ass disappear into the back room. She leaned against Benjamin, fished his cock out of his pants and stroked him as they watched Rebecca work her stripper pole like an oversexed gymnast. Benjamin slid his hand up the skirt of her dress and inserted two fingers into her soaking pussy while his thumb worked her clit. As Benjamin began shooting his load into her hand Beverly hoped that Bethany would make Heather as happy as she’d made her parents.