The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 4;

Staring down at the table of pantyhose and stockings, I was at a loss. I wanted to shred them and throw them away but something inside me told me not to. Turning away from the table I left the room to think. Taking off my pants I rubbed my legs with my hands and instantly was distracted. My hands started working their way to my sex, and I knew if they made it there thinking time was over. Grabbing the waistband of the pantyhose I pulled it down, and started to feel an anxiety attack kicking in. Ignoring it I continued to take them off and finally I was able to separate myself from the hose. Sitting there on the couch half naked it was a battle of will. Finally getting up and returning to the kitchen I grabbed a package of stockings and slid them up my legs. No where near the same feeling, and not quite up to par, the stockings still helped and I slid the garder belt into place. Latching the straps I put my pants back on and started addressing the situation. Everything had gotten out of control so quickly, and I could now see my mother in me. I was becoming a part of the curse.

Putting all the packages of pantyhose back in the bag, I put them in the car to return on sunday. The packages of stockings and knee highs I put in my dresser. The plan was that I would wean myself off of this by just wearing the stockings, and then working my way back down to the knee highs, and gradualy to dress socks. It was a good plan, and I honestly believed I could make it work. Sitting down at the kitchen table I looked down at my hosed feet, and understood everything my mother had ever explained to me about pantyhose. How it felt, how deceptive it was, and most importantly how hard it was to stop wanting it after you start wearing it. Finally calmed down, I did some minor cleaning, and watched some tv for a while. Strange as it seemed everything I watched on TV had women clad in pantyhose, flipping through the channels pantyhose was everywhere. Turning off the TV I decided it was better not to watch it anyway. Then I noticed the pair of pantyhose I had taken off earlier. I had carelessly left them laying on the floor, and just the sight of them made me weak in the knees. Picking them up I ran them through my fingers and said “Screw it, I will stop tomorrow” Stripping back down, I put the pantyhose on and then as I sat there in extacy I picked up one of the stockings and a smile broke out as I worked the stocking up my leg over the pantyhose. Doing the same to the other leg I picked up the garter and secured everything in place. Then sitting there in complete euphoria I let my hands wander over my legs, enjoying every sensation they had to offer, and when my hands hit my sex I instantly climaxed over and over and over until I finally passed out. Several hours later I woke up, it was dark, getting up I worked my way to my bed fell into it and slept like a baby until morning.

Waking up the next morning I stretched and instantly I knew I fucked up! I got up looked down at my body and was in complete awe at how sexy I looked. I threw on some pants and went to the kitchen for coffee. After a few cups I went to my room to figure out what to wear to my mothers house. Throwing a pair of jeans on the bed, socks, shirt, panties, etc. I started stripping down. Unlatching the stockings I slid off the garter and each stocking. Staring down at my lower half in pantyhose panic started to set in about taking it off. Realizing I didn’t think I would be able to convince my mother that nothing was wrong I decided I had better leave the hose on. Panic started ebbing away and I became calm again. Putting on my socks, and panties over the pantyhose I then slid my jeans up my legs. Posing in front of the mirror and stretching my body this way and that I believed I could pull it off, so I finished getting dressed and headed out for mom’s house. Knocking on the door, mom answered and hugged me. Stepping back she looked me over, as I did her. Staring at her beautiful pantyhosed legs a shiver ran down my spine, and my mother looked at me funny asking if I was ok. Smiling at her I said yes, and we went inside. Sitting in the kitchen was my sister, smiling at me she got up and gave me a hug as well. As she did her hand went down to my waist and I could feel her hand grab the waistband of my pantyhose. Letting go she backed off and smiled a little bigger at me and winked as she sat back down. Getting me cup of coffee, my mother sat back down, and we enjoyed a girls day laughing, talking, and just hanging out. As evening aproached we all said our goodbyes with my sister walking me out to my car again. Smiling at me, she asked how long had it been since I tried on the pantyhose. I told her friday night after I left mothers, but I had not left it on constantly. I had taken it off several times and I was going to stop once I got home. Smiling she said “Sure you are, but do you have any extra pairs for when you start wearing it again?” Glaring at her, she saw my anger and said “I am not trying to upset you, I am just letting you know that you are going to keep wearing it. You may think you can stop, but at some point whether it is today, tomorrow, a week or a year, you WILL wear it again, and again, until it becomes such a part of you that you couldn’t imagine your life without it. Even now after a couple days I know you are starting to realize it.” Looking down, I told her I really needed to go, she said ok, and told me if I needed someone to talk to just call her and she would be there no questions asked, and would not tell mother.

Back home I stripped out of my jeans panties, socks, and was getting ready to pull off the pantyhose, but I caught a glimse of my stockings hanging off the side of the bed. Smiling a devilish grin I grabbed them and slid them back on over my pantyhose. Slipping the garter back up, and attaching it to the stockings I spent the rest of the day in bliss. Dinner time I decided I needed to clean up, I smelled like sex and sweat. Stripping down out of my stockings and pantyhose, I took a shower, and as I dried myself off I thought about putting everything back on, but everything needed to be washed and I knew doing that would only make things worse. Putting on my pajamas I picked up my stockings and pantyhose and spent some time washing them by hand in the sink, hanging them on the shower rail when I was done. Wondering why I didn’t just cut up the pantyhose and not even bother to wash it I went on to make dinner. After an uneventful night, I decided to turn in early hoping it would help deal with the shakes. Laying in bed I tossed and turned, tossed and turned some more, and finally fell asleep.

Monday morning, alarm goes off and I stumbled to the kitchen for coffee. After a couple cups the heaviness in the eyes starts to lift and I start getting ready for work. Walking into the bathroom I start shaking with excitement as my eyes fall upon my pantyhose. Staring at them with a desire like I have never felt before I grab the stockings and get out of there as quick as I can. Sliding the stockings up my legs and attaching the garter the shakes start to die down, but every part of me wants to go back in the bathroom for the pantyhose. Slipping on a skirt, and the rest of my clothes I grab an extra pair of stockings to throw into my purse and head off to work. Sitting down at my desk, it feels good to get my mind off my problems by consentrating on the lines of code. Lunch time I sit down to eat and my friend comes over asking me how my weekend went. “Quiet” I replied, looking down at my legs she asked if I was wearing stockings or hose. “Stockings” I replied “and even remembered to bring spares!” Smiling she asked if I still had the pair of pantyhose she gave me in my purse because she had a run in hers. Looking down I told her they were at my house, I had washed them, and she smiled even more. “So you wore them didn’t you?” Still looking down, “Yeah, I did” She then asked why I wasn’t wearing them today, and I explained to her again that I didn’t want to wear pantyhose. After a slight pause I looked up to see her smiling at me still and she said “Well it is too late now!” Seeing the look on my face, she said that it looked like I already knew that, and that I was struggling with a loosing fight. Looking around she then said she would talk to me later and started walking away. Watching her legs as she left I knew she was right, and I couldn’t wait to get home so I could put it back on..

Arriving home I threw down my keys and purse as I raced through the house to my bathroom, stripping clothes off as I went. The stockings were not cutting it anymore, I needed the pantyhose! I needed to feel it against my sex, carressing my legs, and holding everything so perfectly. Fuck it, fuck it all as long as I didn’t feel like this I would wear it. I didn’t care anymore, I just wanted the need to stop. Pulling on the pantyhose I felt so aweful, I had failed my mother, but goddamn it was so strong. Falling back on the bed I rubbed my legs and sex until I finally felt better. Then sitting up I put my skirt back on and went out to the car to bring my bag of pantyhose back in that I never returned. Arranging them neatly in my dresser, I realized I had embraced my new life. For better or worse this was who I was now, I should have listened to the voice in my head warning me of what I was doing, but I didn’t, and now I had to live with it.

So there I was, laying on my couch, slowly and gently rubbing my hosed legs together, lost in a sea of extacy. I knew it was wrong, and I knew I had broke my word to my mother, but it felt so good, I just couldn’t get enough of it. Picking up my stockings, I slipped them back on as well and spent the next couple hours pleasuring myself. Around 10 I decided I better turn in and removed my stockings and hose washing them and hanging them from the shower door. Crawling into bed I felt an urge to put on another pair but sleep came quickly so it never happened. Waking up to the alarm I sat up and the first thing I thought about was how I really needed to wear pantyhose to work instead of stockings. Trying to shake the thought was no use, my mind kept flashing back to the wonderful feelings I had been experiencing, and I really wanted more! So I went into the bathroom and no matter how hard I tried I could not convince myself to grab the stockings. Picking up the pantyhose I returned to the bed and put them on, knowing it was going to be a wonderful day. Smiling to myself I finished getting ready for work, and the day seemed to fly by. No longer staring at all the other womens legs wishing I was wearing hose also helped, and at the end of the day returning home I was still smiling. Putting down my purse, and kicking off my heels, my legs and feet still felt like a million bucks, and I happily went into the other room to put on my stockings over the top of the pantyhose. Today had been a great day, I honestly did not understand why my mother had made such a big deal about pantyhose. As I sat there rubbing my legs I just knew I could stop at anytime, and just wear it when I wanted to. There was no addiction, it was just in her head. So continued the evening into the night, and as I got ready for bed, I found myself becoming quite depressed when I removed my pantyhose. I felt lost without it on my legs, and I started feeling very anxious as well. Laying down on the bed I could feel a panic attack starting, and there was no reason for it. Looking over at the pantyhose laying there, I knew it was the answer to my problems. I knew if I put it back on I would feel better and it would make everything ok. Caught in complete mental chaos, I didn’t know what to do. If I fought it, lord knows how long the suffering would last, but if I gave in I was proving my mother was right, and I really was addicted. After a few minutes I couldn’t take it anymore, I reached over grabbed them, and put them back on. Laying back down, I quickly fell asleep, and had wonderful dreams of pantyhose and stockings.

Waking in the morning, I got up and removed my hose long enough to shower and then put them back on as quickly as possible. For the next week this routine continued. Wake up in the morning, remove my pantyhose long enough to shower, then quickly get it back on my legs. Wear it all day, and when I return home from work put on my stockings over the top of the pantyhose until bedtime. I didn’t go to visit my mother at all that week because I didn’t want to face my sister or mother until I could find a way to deal with it, or a way to explain what I had done. No matter what I tried, I could not stop. The more I tried to fight it and stop, the stronger it would seem to get. I even found myself showering in it so I wouldn’t have to take it off now, and the only time it seemed I could take it off was when I had a run, and had to change into a new pair. Realizing there was no way out, I decided to quit putting off the inevidable. I would call my sister and talk to her.

Later that night after putting on my stockings over the pantyhose I decided to call my sister, I hoped she may have some advice as to how to deal with mother. I knew it was going to destroy her, and I felt guilty as hell about it. However just the thought of taking off my pantyhose was enough to make me feel like I was going to have a panic attack. She answered the phone on the second ring, and after I explained what I had done, and how far I had fallen, she giggled and said not to worry, she was going to come over and bring me a gift, as well as help me deal with mother.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door, and I answered it in the same way I saw my mother for the first time in pantyhose wearing a robe. Walking in my sister looked me over and said that it was the first time she had ever seen someone layer hose and stockings together before. Bursting into tears, she told me to stop crying and gave me a hug. She told me she understood how I felt for she went through the same thing when she went to college, and that she was the one that showed mother how wonderful pantyhose could be. Looking at my sister I did have to agree with her, pantyhose were really wonderful, the only problem was the commitment to it. Sitting down my sister asked me how far along I was, and I explained that I had not been able to keep it off my legs for over a week now. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a package and handed it over to me. “If you are sure this is what you want, or what you need put these on. They are near indestructable, and I have been wearing mine for years. Understand though, if you put them on, you will not stop, and you will never take them off. If you try, you will be in the worst pain, and agony you have ever felt. But if you wear them, you will remain in a state of bliss, and it will always be there for you carressing you, holding you, and a part of you. Taking the pakage from her my hands were shaking, “I don’t want you to choose right now, think about it, and then make your choice. There may still be a chance right now for you to stop, I won’t lie, it will be the hardest thing you have ever done, and even years from now you will still want it, as you saw with your mother. Either way I will support you, and unlike your mother I am not going to push it with you. Even though I am almost positive what the end result will be. One last thing, do NOT take it out of the package and touch it unless you have decided to wear it. It is almost irrisistable once you touch it, and you will end up in it.”

After that we hung out for a while, talked and laughed. Then she said she needed to go, and to call her when I made a choice so she could prepare mother for what was coming. Then we hugged and she left. Walking back to the couch I thought about everything that had been said, and figured I would give it one more good honest try to stop before I made any other choices. Taking my robe off and looking down at my hosed bottom half I said I got this and started to take everything off. Taking off the garter and stockings was no problem, but once I got the pantyhose off I was already wanting it back on. Trying to relax I put my panties on and robe before trying to figure out something else I could do to occupy my mind. Deciding to clean up I picked up the coffee cups, and carried them to the kitchen. Crossing the floor I stepped on something soft that almost seemed to shock me. Trying not to drop the cups in my hands I looked down and saw a pair of pantyhose laying on the ground. Strange I said to myself, I didn’t leave any hose out here. Taking my foot off them I almost fell to the floor in need. Completely confused, I looked at them and realized they were not mine. My sister betrayed me after all. She told me it was my choice, and that she wouldn’t influence me, but she set me up to fail, regardless how hard I tried. Putting the cups down, I reached for the hose. I just had to touch it again, and it was just as amazing as the first time I touched it. All thoughts were put aside, any chances of me fighting it were gone, I just had to know what it felt like on my legs! Laying on the kitchen floor because it would take to long to get to the couch or bed I worked the hose up my legs and dropped the waistband against my skin. Instantly I came to a climax again and again and again. Finally I passed out on the kitchen floor from sheer exhaustion.

Waking up I had no idea what time it was, and why I was laying on the kitchen floor. Sitting up I looked down at my legs and remembered everything. Standing up I grabbed a hold of the waistband and started pulling it down instantly waves of pleasure hit me and I almost let go. Getting the hose down to my knees the pain hit. Oh god the pain, every part of my body throbbed, and hurt like I was being ripped apart. Knowing I couldn’t handle much more I started pulling the hose back up and the pain started drifting away. By the time I got it all the way back on all I felt was bliss again with an overwhelming urge to enjoy myself again. Refusing to bring myself to an orgasm again (atleast right now) I stood up and put my robe back on as I picked up the phone to call my sister. Answering she asked if I found her suprise, and she started laughing. “How could you do this to me?” I asked and she responded with “Oh come on, you know damn well you would have put it on within a short time anyway” “Yeah well now we will never know!” I screamed back. “Don’t worry I will talk to mother, and explain what I did so she will know that you are just like the rest of us now, and her special little angel will carry the curse on just like the rest of us.” Hanging up the phone without even saying goodbye I started to cry. Then my hand brushed my leg, and the sensations made me forget for the moment I was a slave, and I finished picking up and headed to bed wearing my new pantyhose.

Waking up I was still in heaven, my sister wasn’t kidding the pantyhose were awesome, but in the back of my mind I still wasn’t happy. I wanted to be free of it, I really wanted to succeed last night when my sister set me up and betrayed me. Moving around and going into the kitchen to make some coffee, I decided to call into work sick, and take the day to try and suffer out any pain taking the pantyhose off would give me. After I called in and hung up the phone, I went to the bedroom and quickly before I could change my mind I removed the pantyhose and threw them across the room as the pain hit so hard I ended up in the fetal position on the bed. Laying there in complete agony I tried closing my eyes and going to sleep but it was no use, everything hurt too bad. Trying to stand, I fell to the floor and ended up crawling to the living room where I managed to get up on the couch and lay there watching tv for quite a while. After a time I needed to go to the bathroom, but no matter how hard I tried I could not stand. The pain seemed to have gotten worse, and I really didn’t know how much more I could take. Slowly dragging myself across the floor, I ended up peeing myself because it was taking to long to get to the bathroom. Still working my way there to clean myself up I came across the spot of the room that the pantyhose had landed when I threw them. Looking at them it all became clear, I could not win. Laying on the floor a tear rolled down my face as I stared at the pantyhose. Reaching out for it hurt so bad, and the pain from it was so intense I almost passed out. Pulling the pantyhose towards me I turned over onto my back and painfully worked a foot into the pantyhose. Enjoying a little less pain I worked the other foot in as well. As I started working the hose up each leg I felt less and less pain, finally reaching my waist and letting go of the band I felt a huge flood of relief, and started to breath easier. Still feeling the reminants of the experience I knew I did not want to go through that again. Standing up I went into the bathroom to clean myself up with a hot shower. As I showered I decided I would not do that again, I would rather continue the curse, let my mother down, and wear pantyhose for the rest of my life then do that again. Finally clean, I got out dried myself off and even decided to put my stockings back on as well. “Fuck it” I said to myself, “I might as well enjoy myself if I have to wear it anyway.” And enjoy myself I did, over and over again that night. I even cut out the crotch of the hose so I wouldn’t have to pull it down to go to the bathroom. Finally I turned in for the night, and slept like a baby.

Waking the next morning, I took another shower to get rid of the smell of sex, and threw on a skirt with some heels. Arriving at work my friend walked over to me and asked if I was ok. Giving her a questioning look she proceeded with telling me she was concerned because I called in yesterday. Smiling I looked at her and said, “Oh, everything is fine, I just needed a day to get used to and accept the new addition to my life” looking down at my legs. Smiling back at me she said “It is much nicer than stockings and knee highs isn’t it” agreeing with her I continued with “Definitely is, even more so with this special brand of hose my sister gave me” Eye brows lifting she asked me “Special brand?” “Oh yes” I replied “This brand is sooooo amazing you will never take it off once you put it on your legs. Hell I even cut the crotch out so I wouldn’t have to pull it down when I go to the bathroom, and I even shower in it” Seeing the look on her face, I knew she wanted some so bad, so I pulled the package out of my purse that my sister gave me and handed them to her. “Wait until you go home to try them on, and prepare for an experience you will never forget, and you will NOT be able to take them off” Greedily she took them from me and put them into her purse thanking me, and I just smiled at her and said “Lets just call it even for what you did to, I mean for me.” And with that we both got to work.

At the end of the day, I went to my car and drove over to my mothers house. I wasn’t going to stop wearing pantyhose, so I might as well get it over with. Getting out of the car, I saw my sister was already there, and as I knocked on the door I expected her to be the one to answer it. My mother answered the door, and instantly gave me a big hug, telling me she was so sorry for what my sister had done, and that everything was still ok. She also said she understood what I was going through, and asked me if I had tried to take it off. I told her I had, and that I thought I was going to die! She started crying, which made me start crying and we both hugged again. After that she wiped her eyes, and with a smile she said “You know, your legs are really sexy wearing pantyhose” I smiled, we went inside, and I wore my pantyhose without a fight, for the rest of my life...