The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 6;

Christine was in charge of the programming department. It was a demanding job, demeaning, and she knew that most of the employees disliked her because she had to uphold the company policies, and make sure everyone did their jobs. So many times she had thought about quitting, but in this day and age people were lucky to even have a job. And the dress code, she didn’t even want people to get her started on that. In the 3 years she had worked for the company she had never worn a dress or skirt, always dress pants, button up shirts, socks, and dress shoes. A few times a couple corporite executives tried to tell her that her job description required her to wear skirts with hose, and heels. She would then pull out the corporate handbook and ask them to find that in the dress code. Always ending with the same huffy attitude, and them storming away with an attitude. Come to think of it, Christine couldn’t remember a time that she had ever worn a pair of pantyhose, stockings, or hose of any kind. Growing up, she was the tomboy, always found herself attracted to women, and only dressed up like she did to keep her job. When she left work it was instantly out of those aweful clothes and into something like shorts and a tee-shirt. Even her girlfriend felt the same, and that was another thing that made them even more alike, and made for each other.

Sitting at her desk, she looked out at the other employees. Mainly at Jenny, there was something strange about her. When she had hired her, Christine had seen alot of herself in her. Trying so hard to fit in, but not wanting to give in to peer pressure, or conforming to what everyone else did. However within a short time all that had changed, and Jenny had become even more compliant than even the most dedicated employee. Everyday she was in a skirt, and her legs were covered in the most beautiful shiny suntan pantyhose Christine had ever seen. Not that she wanted to wear it herself, but just seeing it on her legs for some reason drove her insane. Then a few days later Christine noticed that Ginger started wearing the same pantyhose as well. The two of them started hanging out together, in fact Christine couldn’t think of a time when they were not together. They even somehow managed to get working spaces next to each other. Normally that is frowned upon by the company, but the work load between the two of them had almost doubled since the change had taken place so Christine let it slide. Still sitting at her desk Christine found herself staring at Jenny’s legs, catching herself and looking up she saw Jenny looking back at her with a huge disturbing smile on her face. Looking away Christine got back to work, looking up one last time to see Jenny talking to Ginger. Then they both turned towards Christine smiled and waved. Waving back, Christine turned away and decided to get something done.

About an hour later, Christine was crunching some numbers, trying to crack a code when there was a knock on her door. Turning towards the door she said “Come in” and Jenny walked in. Suprised and nervous that this had something to do with earlier Christine asked what she could do for her. Jenny smiled and said “Ginger and I are going to go hit a couple bars tonight for some drinks, and we were wondering if you would care to join us.” Taken back by the invitation, Christine wasn’t sure what to say. On one hand the idea was exciting, and would give her a chance to hang out with people from work. But on the other hand something about this felt all wrong. Making up an excuse about how she had other plans after work, Christine suggested they could do it another night. Jenny looked disappointed, but said that would be no problem. Jenny then turned to leave, and as the door was almost closed Christine noticed a small package laying on the floor. Calling Jenny back into her office Christine pointed at the package and told her that she must have dropped it. Smiling again Jenny said “Oh damn would you look at that, yeah I did drop that.” Stooping down to pick it up her skirt rode up and gave Christine even more sight of the beautiful pantyhosed legs. Almost drooling on herself Christine wanted to touch them soo bad. Pulling her gaze away from that hypnotizing shiny hose was the hardest thing she had done in a long time. And as Jenny stood back up she turned back towards Christine and said “This is a new brand of pantyhose I found, it is the most AMAZING pair I have ever worn, if fact anyone that has ever tried it continues to wear it ALL the time!” Frowning Christine looked at the package and said “Well you can have your pantyhose, I don’t wear it. As a matter of fact I never have, and I never will. I am suprised to hear you say all that, when you started here you were also dead set not to wear it, now you are always in it.” Smiling even broader Jenny replied with “Yeah, but that was before my sister introduced me to this brand. If you would like, I can leave this pair here for you. I guarantee they will change your life, and make your legs look like this.” Slowly Jenny raised her skirt up on one side showing her leg up to her waist. Looking away, Christine declined her offer and Jenny started pouting and said ok as she left the office.

Wigging out Christine tried to consentrate on work, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get the image of Jenny’s legs out of her mind. She had watched her walking back out to her desk, and had almost called her back to change her mind about going out with them. However Christine knew it would cause problems at home, and that is something she didn’t want. So as the day continued Christine put the whole thing behind her and carried on with her job, so the rest of the day passed without incident. Five oclock rolled on in and Christine headed home for the day. Arriving in the parking lot she was suprised to see a package sitting on her hood with a note attached to it. Picking up the note Christine read it aloud. “In case you change your mind, we will be at the bar on Wilson st. until 10pm, and here is a gift for you if you decide you would like to try something new.” Lifting the package up, Christine opened it carefully and looked inside. Seeing a beautiful shiny pair of pantyhose inside Christine almost came right there. Stopping herself from reaching inside was the hardest thing she had ever done. Closing the package, she threw it in the backseat and got in her car to go home.

Arriving home Christine was still shaking. the events of the day had really messed with her mind, and she was having a hard time getting the images of Jenny’s legs out of her head. Opening the door she was greeted by her girlfriend Sarah. After a long passionate kiss Sarah led her to the table where she had dinner already to eat. Smiling Chistine looked at her and thanked her for a wonderful meal after such a crazy day. Sitting down to eat, Christine told Sarah all about her day, and the crazy way that Jenny and Ginger acted. She also told her about the pantyhose, and how it seemed to mesmerize her and put her into almost a hypnotized state. Listening well was always Sarah’s strong suite, and one of the things that Christine loved so much about her. After she finished Christine asked Sarah “I dunno what to make of everything, is it something I am making over nothing, or is there more to it? Should we be more adventurous and try something new? Should we experience the feeling of this pantyhose, and see if it feels as good as it looks, or should I be concerned and stay as far away from it as possible.” Sarah thought for a few minutes before speaking " I don’t think wearing this pantyhose is such a wise idea, we have such a good thing going, I love you for who you are, not for wearing pantyhose. And if this is as strong as they say it is, you may not be able to or want to come back from it. Honestly, the thought kind of freaks me out.” So we discussed it for a short time longer and both agreed that it was not something we wanted to do.

The next morning I got ready for work, and kissed Sarah goodbye. She smiled at me and reminded me that she loved me for who I was, and not for what I wore. Reasurring her that I had no intentions we kissed again and I headed to work. Arriving, everything was as it should be, and everyone was hard at work. Walking back to my office I could feel the stares of Ginger and Jenny as they looked me over from head to toe. Each of them making a point of turning in their chairs to show me their legs almost caused me to trip, but I maintained my composure and make it to my office where I spent the morning working on my computer. After lunch the phone rang and I answered it to find Jenny asking for assistance. Walking over to her desk Christine watched as Ginger and Jenny whisper something to each other. Stopping short of their desks Christine asked what they needed. Smiling as they turned Ginger and Jenny flashed their legs at Christine and said “Oh, not much. We were just hoping you would change your mind about joining us this evening.” Slowly backing away from them, drawn into their legs Christine started stammering about how she couldn’t do it, that she was busy. Standing up both Ginger and Jenny started to follow her as she continued to back away. Turning around Christine headed for her office, with both of them following. Arriving and trying to close the door behind her Jenny and Ginger also worked their way in. As the door closed behind them Jenny started closing the blind, as Ginger locked the door. Turning towards their prey Jenny said “We can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you yell we will claim you lured us in here to seduce us. It wouldn’t be difficult to make people believe being that everyone here knows you are a lesbian. So you have a choice, you can put on this pair of pantyhose yourself, or we will put it on you ourselves.” Standing there in complete disbelief, Christine didn’t know what to do. Looking down at their legs, she really did want to feel it, and see what her legs would look like wearing it. But on the other hand, why was it so important that she put it on? And more important, what would happen if she did?

Admitting defeat, and accepting defeat are two different things. Chistine spoke up and said “Fine, I will put on the pantyhose if you will stop this.” Smiling Jenny replied with “Thats all we want. We just want you to experiance this pantyhose just once, and I bet you that you won’t be able to stop once you try it” Holding out the package that was in her hand, Christine raised her arm like she was going to take it, but at the last second pushed her arm away and bolted towards the door. Ginger anticipated this move and grabbed Christine, pushing her down to the floor. Climbing up on top of her Jenny grabbed Christine’s hand and put it against her leg slowly working it up and down her thigh. All the fight left Christine, and she lay there helpless to the feeling of the hose. Pulling off her shoes, socks, pants, and panties Ginger prepared Christine. Once Jenny was sure that all resistance was gone she got up and helped Ginger as she started putting the pantyhose on Christine’s legs. Once they had the pantyhose in place they released the waistband and Christine’s hands went directly to her sex. Her eye’s rolled up into the back of her head, and she lay there moaning in pleasure. Finally after about 15 to 20 minutes Christine started to come back around, and when she realized what had happened she freaked out. Stopping her from pulling on the waistband Jenny told her she didn’t want to do that, it would be the worst experience she ever had. Glaring at her Christine said that was going to see to it both of them were fired, and that she didn’t care what happened to her. Pulling away Christine grabbed the waist band and started taking the hose off. Before she got to her feet she doubled over in pain and fell back to the floor. Rushing to her aid Jenny and Ginger started pulling the pantyhose back onto Christine’s legs and midsection. Finally back on Christine’s breathing became easier, and she started to relax. Jenny and Ginger smiled and slowly started rubbing their hosed feet on Christine’s legs, and she began to moan again. After a little while Christine sat up, and as they all continued to rub each others legs Jenny filled in Christine as to what had just happened. At first Christine remained very angry, and as they talked she began relaxing more and more starting to enjoy the new feelings that coursed through her body. Finally accepting what had been done Christine started to get dressed again minus the panties and socks. Then it hit her “Oh my god, what am I going to tell Sarah?”