The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal of the Succubi

Epilogue

Calyndi watched the patrons of the bar pass her by, her nipples taught at the stares she earned by kneeling at her Mistress’s feet. She had no need of clothes – her Mistress would dress her when she saw fit. Only the collar – blood red and with a silver chain attached to its front – adorned her beautiful body, and she was careful to keep her dark wings folded submissively behind her so that they wouldn’t obstruct anyone’s view of her meek pose as she rested her cheek on her Mistress’s knee, stroking her Mistress’s calf while she awaited her next command.

“Tell me,” Linki said as she casually sipped on her wine, her sex still quivering from the orgasms she’d experiences at Calyndi’s obedient tongue. “Do your nipples hurt?”

“They feel wonderful, Mistress,” Calyndi said, lifting her face from Linki’s knee and arching her back to thrust her breasts towards the dominant Vampiress. Dangling from each breast was a glitter of silver that, from a distance, would look like nothing more than loops dangling from a pierced nipple. But closer examination revealed that each loop held a gemstone of onyx – one that shone with a magical light full of power, and another with a subtle dullness that betrayed its impotence.

“I’m glad you like them.” Linki grinned at her slave.

“I do very much, Mistress.” Linki tilted her head at the look of yearning that seemed to enter Calyndi’s expression. Then, she understood.

“Show me,” Linki said, crossing her legs as she did so.

This new pose brought her foot, which she now willed to be bare, a few inches from the floor. Calyndi immediately knelt low, exposing her bottom to anyone in the bar who chose to look, and kissed and licked her Mistress’s toes.

“Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for piercing my nipples and letting me carry signs of my foolishness.”

Linki let this go on for a few minutes, enjoying the stares of the ghastly creatures that surrounded them, the succubus within her still able to sense the emotions of arousal while the vampire part of her nature reveled in the merciless humiliation she subjected her slave to.

“Enough,” she said after a while. Calyndi immediately went back to her initial pose, her cheek on her Mistress’s knee. “We have a lot of work to do, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“We’ll repair the damage you did to that lovely crypt tonight.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then we must think about how to add to my stock of lovely slaves. It wouldn’t be proper to be satisfied with just one.”

“Of course not, Mistress.”

The door to the bar opened and a young woman entered, a spiked tail and a set of horns the only anomalies on an otherwise flawless physique. The young demon grinned with a pixyish charm that Linki found intriguing.

“I’ve changed my mind, slave,” Linki said, rising from her chair and pulling at Calyndi’s collar chain. “We’ll repair the crypt tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Calyndi said, her sex quivering as she crawled next to her Mistress, utterly satisfied by her own obedience.

THE END