The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal of the Succubi

Chapter 2 – A Chance Encounter

She soon found one of her favorite spots – a secluded alleyway just a little ways off from the city’s most thriving nightlife spots. It was growing late, and the many inhabitants of the bars and clubs would be stumbling home – some with a lover, perhaps familiar, perhaps new – but most alone. It would take little effort to lure someone close enough to make a meal out of his or her emotions.

But tonight, she planned on being selective. Hiding unseen in the shadows, she allowed a tall, muscle-bound man to walk past her, watching his overly confident stride with disdain. She knew his type all too well – for all of his bluster he wouldn’t last with one such as Calyndi for more than a couple of minutes, and even then his emotions would be weak and bland. He could do little to satisfy either of the hungers that were growing within her.

A few minutes later an older gentleman wandered by. Once again, Calyndi decided not to pursue this prey. His type would provide her with a complexity of taste that she enjoyed – a certain salty sadness to temper the sweetness of his passion. But as a lover, he would be too involved with his own feelings. The temptation of a moment of respite from his sorrows would be too great, and he would succumb to his pleasure long before Calyndi arrived at hers. No, she would wait for something better.

And then, she saw him. A slim, attractive man walked down the alley, his footing sure and lacking the erratic pattern of someone who had overindulged at the bar. His gaze was sharp, and he carried himself in a way that suggested thoughtfulness and even a hint of kindness. He probably wasn’t from the city, Calyndi mused – his spirit was far too lively; far too lacking in the deep weariness that was so common in this urban hive of humanity. This man was alive, and vibrant… and exactly what Calyndi was looking for.

Calyndi moved forward, allowing her body to slip into the slender space between the darkness and the light – letting the shadows of the alley and the glare of the street blend on her body, accentuating her figure, drawing attention to her most alluring parts while keeping her wings obscured in darkness. Wetting her lips, she called to him.

“Hello there. How are you this evening?”

“Huh, oh, fine, I…” he turned towards her sensual voice and the moment his eyes slid over her long, sensuous legs, her soft, inviting curves, and her delicate, innocent face his voice failed him.

“Why don’t you come talk to me?” With one graceful hand she beckoned to him.

“I… my girlfriend…” Calyndi flinched at that word. If she needed to, she could draw on the mystical arts, casting a subtle spell that would make her irresistible to him, but she preferred the challenge of letting him to come to her of his own free will. Still beckoning, she slipped ever-so-slightly further into the shadows, letting him imagine what he might be missing. Slowly, hesitantly, he took a step in her direction.

She continued to beckon to him, enticing him, drawing him further into the alley – her black boots clicking on the pavement as she led him further and further from the light. She could see the uncertainty in his face, and knew that he must be convincing himself that he only followed her out of curiosity; that he had no intentions of succumbing to her charms.

But she knew better. Eventually, the darkness enveloped them, just deep enough that she didn’t have to alter her form at all – she could relax and let her bat-like wings flow out behind her, knowing that her beauty would be enough of a distraction that he wouldn’t take the time to search for them as they mixed with the blackness of the night. There was just enough light for the impossibly low cut of her corset to show against her pale skin; just enough light for the alluring curve of her lips to draw his eyes to her face; just enough darkness for him to miss the predatory glint that danced in her large green eyes.

She had stopped moving, but still she beckoned to him, drawing him closer and closer to her. When he stood just before her, she reached for his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it as she teasingly bit her lower lip, letting her eyes take on an innocence that she knew he would struggle to resist.

But he was strong. He grabbed her by the wrist.

“I… can’t. I have a…”

“Girlfriend… I know.” With a sigh that was as filled with resignation as it was seduction, she raised her eyes to his and unleashed her power. In just moments, she felt his gaze lock onto hers, and his mind opened to her.

She could end the whole seduction scene – she could make him hers forever. But she enjoyed the game too much for that. She only needed to remove certain obstacles.

“Your girlfriend wouldn’t mind. After all, you like to please her, don’t you?”

“Y-yes…”

“Just imagine what you can do for her when you’ve learned the sensual lessons of a succubus. You are doing this for her – for her pleasure…”

Calyndi watched as that statement became truth within his mind. She could see him resist it for a moment, but her power, plus the alluring vision of her body before him, proved too much. He released her wrist and, this time, made no move to stop her as she slowly, teasingly drew his shirt from his body. She followed this with just a subtle move that freed her breasts from their scant confinement and allowed him to gaze upon their perfection. Slowly, his hand raised to touch them, and as his palm brushed against her hard nipples, Calyndi let out a gasp of appreciation. His touch was strong yet gentle, and she could feel her body responding. This is what she had longed for. With just a touch from her mind, her skin tight leggings simply vanished, but by now he was too focused on the luscious body before him to wonder where they had gone. Reaching down, she undid his pants, and as they fell from him she could feel his hard member brushing against her abdomen.

She let her hands roam over his naked body, even as his returned the favor. Reclaiming his gaze, she nudged his mind once again, making him oblivious to the large wings sprouting from her back, which she now used to hover a few inches above the ground, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist, teasing his manhood as she pulled him in to a deep and erotic kiss. She could feel his body responding with as much eagerness as hers was now feeling, but she was determined to take her time – too many men had disappointed her lately when they had rushed their passion. She thrust her hips against him, grinding their bodies together, but still she only allowed his manhood to rub against the outer folds of her sex, driving both of their passions higher.

With her wings, she was able to pull him still further into the shadows. Drawing him into the alley, she floated backwards until her back pressed against the cold stone of a building. After enjoying his touch for just few moments more, she finally, slowly, took him into her, using her sensuous body to draw his passion closer and closer to the surface of his soul. Once he had slid deep within her, she began grinding her hips against his, letting her ethereal sex quiver around his manhood, allowing her body to experience pleasure even as it spurred him on.

He was now groping for her breasts, his hands sliding against her hard, sensitive nipples. His thrusts drove into her, bringing her own needs to the surface. Then, much to her delight, he shook free of her gaze slightly and began to tease her, pulling almost all of the way out of her; reveling in the look of innocent lust that she knew how to wear so well. Then, he entered her fully again, their breaths mingling in the dark air as both panted their need.

They continued like this for some time, Calyndi marveling in the pleasure that she felt as this man pressed her body into the cold stone at her back. She could feel her arousal growing – her climax building. She stared at him, enjoying the lust in his eyes and knowing that it was reflected in her own. But then, she saw something in his eyes change. They lost the powerful, erotic intensity that they had held and started to take on the desperate glassiness that she knew all too well. Desperately, she pushed with her mind, trying to control him; trying to prevent his release.

But she was too late. Her beauty and sexual prowess were so great that even the most disciplined of men could not hold out against her charms for long, and this man had gone over the edge. With a hoarse cry of pleasure, she could feel his sex quivering as he climaxed within her. With his release came a burst of emotion and, for all of her sexual frustration, Calyndi was nevertheless aware enough to take advantage of the feast that was before her. Her sex was pulsing in disappointment, but her appetite for nourishment found what it needed in the man’s emotions, it’s sweetness peppered with guilt and shame at what he had done. It was an unusual and, Calyndi had to admit, enjoyable flavor, and she drank of his emotions as long and as deeply as his considerable passion would allow.

And then, he was finished. Feeling him slip weakly out of her, Calyndi released him from her gaze and pulled her body from him. With a flutter of her wings, she rose away from him, not even bothering to check if his reaction was one of surprise or fear, or if he was still too lost in the intensity of what had happened to even notice her unusual disappearance. It didn’t matter to her. Her need for sustenance was sated, and her sexual frustrations were not – he could no longer do anything for her.

As she rose above the city once again, she wondered what would become of him. She had drained him of his passions, but in time they would return. In the meantime, his lack of lust and guilt might cause problems in his relationship, and for that Calyndi did feel a quiver of her own guilt. But, she reminded herself, it was also possible that he would see things with a new clarity – that their relationship might grow stronger for her having drained him, or, at the very least, might enable him to end a relationship that was ultimately doomed anyway. She had heard of such things quite often: of succubi whose feeding actually freed their victims of harmful emotions, thus empowering them to make better choices and take control of their lives in the few weeks that their rational brains were in complete control.

Regardless of what this night would lead to for him, it had left her in a state of unrest. As a spirit, she was satisfied with her meal. As a succubus, she was proud of her performance. But as a woman, she was frustrated by the urges that still quivered through her body without release.

This was what so few understood about her kind – even those in the underworld where she dwelt: for all of her demonic powers and paranormal abilities, at her core she was still the flesh and blood of a young and passionate woman. She sustained her body on the feelings of others, robbing them temporarily of their ability to experience whichever of their emotions she had feasted upon. But in the three hundred years of her existence, she had come to know what it was like to feel those emotions herself, and no amount of feeding could stifle them when they began to course through her. And lately, the feeling that seemed to course through her most often was lust and desire. Unfortunately, as a creature of the night, those were also among the most difficult for her to satisfy.

As she flew towards the mountains that sprouted up around the outskirts of the city, looking forward to entering the cave that was her home, she began planning her strategy for the next night. After all, there was another approach that had occasionally worked for her in the past, and she was ready to give it a try…