The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal of the Succubi

Chapter 8 – The Second Betrayal

Calyndi was happy to see the sun drop below the horizon. She’d regained enough of her strength to leave Linki’s place following a delightful, blonde meal. Linki had thankfully not made any overt attempts to engage Calyndi sexually, instead focusing her energies on driving the young blonde girl as wild with sexual need as possible. Sometimes stealing a girl away like Linki had done with the blonde would result in a meal filled with the bitterness of fear, but with two succubi working her over, the blonde had quickly given in to the sheer power of her need, making the feast that Calyndi and Linki shared almost sickening in its sweetness. When it was over, Linki put the girl back into a deep trance.

“I’ll take her back home in a minute,” Linki said.

“Thanks, for everything,” Calyndi replied. “After what I did last night, I don’t deserve your kindness.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it. We’re succubi. Lying to get our pleasure is what we do. But I did want to offer you a deal.”

Calyndi looked at Linki skeptically.

“I want you to take the ring. For now.”

“Why would you do that?” Calyndi was surprised, but the thought of being with Devin again blinded.

“Devin bit me each of the last two nights, if he bites me again tonight, I’ll be a vampire. As great as the sex is, I can resist the urge to spend eternity with him. But I’m worried that he might get his teeth into you again tonight, and I want you to be safe.”

Calyndi didn’t even put up a token resistance as Linki handed the ring over. The facets on its gemstones seemed so flat and unimpressive for a device that could allow Calyndi to feel such heat and passion. “Thank you,” Calyndi said. “Really, we should work out some kind of system – trade the ring back and forth.”

“Sounds good,” Linki said. “Though I’m not sure Devin could keep up with both of us for long.”

“That’s probably true.”

“Well, I’d better get this one home.” Linki returned to the blonde standing blankly in the middle of the room, her flushed cheeks and taught nipples – visible through her shirt – the only real proof that she was even alive.

While Linki was out, Calyndi slipped away. She wanted to prowl the city a bit, perhaps even take human form for once. It was rare, after all, for her hunger to be sated before the night even started, and while she doubted that there was a human who could satisfy her, the sex of the previous night made her almost want to feel the tease of near release. She wanted to warm herself up for a return to Devin’s chambers some future night. And the ring on her finger assured her that such a night would come.

Stretching her wings, she soared over the city and found her usual perch on the highest building. Never before had the city teemed with such possibility. And the dark patch of the cemetery – for so long a forbidden symbol of frustration – now seemed a deep void into which she could pour her passions and her needs without fear of consequence. She was about to step off the edge of the building, to enjoy a long free fall before sailing around the city again, when a strange tingle entered her mind.

“Calyndi,” she heard Devin’s voice say. “Come to me. Why not see if we can surpass last night.”

An odd feeling of disappointment settled in Calyndi’s chest. She had been looking forward to the moment that Devin tried to call her back believing that his vampiric powers would compel her to obey. She had looked forward to the moment she resisted him, proving that she was free of his influence and that she shared of his bed only when she chose.

But he wasn’t assaulting her with an attempt at control. Her ability to reject him was finding a rather sorry outlet. She wanted more.

“Are you sure you could handle another night?” Calyndi replied through her thoughts.

“Come closer to me. Let me find out.”

Calyndi took to the skies, making her way towards the cemetery at a casual pace. Maybe Devin had already learned his lesson with Linki. If Calyndi was going to enjoy this game, she’d have to get a bit more of a rise out Devin to coax him to try to use his powers.

When she neared the cemetery she banked and began circling the dark blot on the city’s bright landscape. “You’re going to need to convince me to walk past all of your little tramps down there,” she projected with her thoughts.

“They are jealous of my attentions, but they wouldn’t dare harm you. Land at the gate, walk through my realm. Let their jealous eyes stroke your naked body as they dream of what you are about to experience.”

Thoughts of the previous night swirled in Calyndi’s mind, and she landed in front of the gate, tucking her wings behind her. As she strode beneath the arc of metal over the entrance to the rows of graves she willed her clothes to disappear, letting the vampiresses lurking in the shadows take in the beauty of her body. She could hear their hisses and even saw a few take threatening steps towards her, but none dared come near her.

Devin was right, it was arousing to feel their hostility sliding along her skin, and with each step her arousal grew both from knowing what awaited her in Devin’s crypt and knowing that the undead beauties around her were trapped in his thrall in a way that she would never be. She fingered the ring to remind herself of her freedom.

At the entrance to the crypt two vampiresses waited, wearing nothing but their dangerous yet enticing fangs. They prowled towards her, showing none of the reticence that the previous undead women had shown, and Calyndi was almost glad – they were easily the most beautiful of Devin’s minions. Still, she tensed, ready for a fight if that was what was in store.

“Relax,” Devin spoke to her mind. “There is no need to fear them, they will only add to tonight’s experience.”

Even as Calyndi wondered if she should trust those words she felt the hands of the two women upon her, but there was nothing violent or sinister in their touch. Instead, they were soft and caressing, and within moments Calyndi closed her eyes and reveled in the way they stimulated her body.

Two tongues played over her flesh. One lingered on the two wounds on her neck where Devin had tasted her the night before. The other traced down to her breasts and began to nibble and suck teasingly. Meanwhile, the women’s hands rubbed up and down her body, tickling along her ribs and stroking at her thighs. Calyndi’s breath began to quicken as fingers drew tantalizingly close to her sex.

There was a subtle shift in the vampiresses’s actions, and while their erotic assault on Calyndi’s body never stopped, they somehow managed to lead her forward – drawing her, stumbling, into the crypt.

Then, without warning, they were gone. Calyndi stood at the top of the stairs, the light of many candles fluttering just out of sight around the curve of stone. Her heart was racing and her sex was wet with the craving she now felt, and she knew that if she descended those stairs she would satisfy all of her desires. Yet something suddenly began tickling at the back of her neck – some fear that she worried should have come upon her sooner.

She checked to make sure the ring was still on her finger, and it was, but somehow that gave her no solace. Devin’s words returned to her mind.

“Come to me, Calyndi. Kneel at the foot of the bed, my slave.”

The fear that was slowly creeping over her increased, but her anger at his words drowned out those warnings. The arousal was still deep within her, but she used it to fuel her indignation – she would stalk down those stairs and confront Devin, mock him for his fruitless arrogance.

But as she started down the stairs her blood ran cold. He had told her to come to him, and she was doing just that. She ran through the events of the evening, replaying his commands in her head and realized that she had followed every single one of them. She had never felt the strong mental pull or the psychic attack upon her will that she expected, but somehow he had manipulated her into doing his bidding at every turn.

It had to stop. She had to stop. She needed to leave the crypt. She’d resisted Devin’s allure in the past – perhaps the ring had left her overconfident. Whatever the reason, she realized that she needed to regain control of the situation, and the only way to do that would be to spend the night away from the vampire. There would be other nights for them to share their passions. For now she had to protect her self-control.

But when she rounded the curve of the stairs and saw him reclining confidently atop his bed, naked and ready for her, her sex pulsed and, for just a moment, her resolve faltered. Only then did it occur to her that the very fact that she had continued to descend the stairs was cause for even greater concern.

“That’s it,” Devin spoke with his mouth rather than his mind now. “Come to me, my slave. Kneel upon the foot of my bed. I have something to show you.”

His exposed sex, the strength and beauty of his body, the seductive light of the candles, Calyndi’s burning need – all of these things spurred her on. She wanted this – she wanted him. She would take her pleasure. But she would not kneel – that is how she would prove that he had failed to control her.

But when she reached the bed, she realized how erotic it would be to play along – to let him think he was in control…

Calyndi shook her head. How was he doing this? She needed to leave – to flee. But every time that thought came into her mind she convinced herself otherwise. He was doing something to her. She was certain.

“Hold up your hand, let me see that pretty little ring of yours.” Devin stared at her with mockery in his eyes.

The ring was proof of his inability to control her, so she saw no reason not to flaunt it in front of his face. No, she thought, that meant she would be obeying him yet again.

The ring raised into her view – her hand before her, displaying the thin band and the dull opal set upon it.

She nearly jumped straight out of the crypt in surprise when she felt a body press against hers from behind, taught nipples on top of soft breasts pressing in her back. A hand wrapped around her, pinching her own hard nipple and eliciting a groan, while another hand caressed Calyndi’s outstretched arm, giving her chills.

And resting upon the finger of the hand that stroked her arm was a ring – a ring exactly like hers except that the silver shone in the candlelight and the jewel, despite its darkness, smoldered with its own inner radiance.

Calyndi’s breath came in gasps as fear descended upon her. There couldn’t possibly be two rings, and it was becoming clear to her which was real. But how had this happened? And who was behind her now?

“Did you really think me that big a fool?” It was Linki’s voice whispering in Calyndi’s ear, its tone breathy and confident in a way Calyndi had never heard before.

“But. How?” Calyndi suddenly couldn’t manage a sentence longer than a single word.

“When I went to the bar that night, I switched the ring with a fake. I planned to volunteer it – I had no idea you’d be so shallow as to trance me into giving it to you. Lucky for me you never quite asked the right questions while I was under your spell.”

“Linki. Why?” Calyndi felt tears welling in her eyes at her friend’s betrayal even as the succubus’s hands continued to add to her arousal with their delicate and knowing touch.

“Oh, that should be obvious in a few moments. You know how much I’ve always wanted you. And now, Devin will let me have you – in exchange for your soul. Really, it’s a win win for me.”

“But you’re my… we’re supposed to be…” But even as the words formed in Calyndi’s mouth, the answers to her pleas fluttered through her mind – the same words that she’d thought the previous night: Calyndi often forgot that her friend was, in fact, a Succubus, and had all of the powers that such an existence bestowed… and all of the guile. For all of their friendship, when it came to satisfying her own desires she would stop at nothing, in much the same way that Calyndi had manipulated Linki to steal the ring. And Linki – the succubus – was ready to fulfill her desires.

“Turn around,” Devin said, and Calyndi was happy to turn away from his sneer. There, before her, was Linki, her wings spread behind her, her body naked and as dazzling as Calyndi’s own.

With tears in her eyes, Calyndi made a decision – apparently the first that she’d made of her own free will in quite some time. Calyndi would not forget that she, too, was a succubus. As long as she was powerless to stop what was transpiring, she was going to at least enjoy it. Without waiting for a command from Devin, she leaned forward and took one of Linki’s hard nipples into her mouth, swirling her tongue over it and letting the flood of her own arousal do what it could to cover over the fear and despair within her.

Linki seemed to be enjoying her efforts. She let out a long and lustful moan as Calyndi moved to the other breast, teasing and suckling with all of her abandon. She wrapped her arms around Linki’s waist and when her friend leaned back into that strong grasp it gave Calyndi the chance to work her tongue to Linki’s navel, where she licked and tongued until Linki was panting with approval.

Eventually, Linki straightened and, looking down at her friend, pushed Calyndi backwards so that she lay across the massive bed, her head nearly brushing against Devin’s feet. Calyndi stretched her legs around her friend, ready to draw her body closer.

Devin spoke. “Submit to her, slave. You will become aroused at her control.”

Calyndi felt a surge of arousal to think of Linki dominating her. She let her legs fall open before the power succubus, open to whatever she wished.

Linki took advantage of the shift in Calyndi’s attitude, descending upon her friend’s receptive body. She licked and kissed, fondled and stroked, taking time to play with Calyndi’s breasts and tease her thighs. But the nature of her movements were clear – she was reveling in a body she’d lusted after for years, playing with Calyndi in a way that was meant to satisfy her long growing hunger; she had little interest in Calyndi’s own pleasure.

Ironically, that fact turned Calyndi on more than any physical contact possibly could. Calyndi’s head was swaying back and forth on the bed sheets while her body arced in yearning, the sexual desires within her growing steadily stronger. Her legs now shook with arousal and each selfish act of Linki’s upon Calyndi’s body only drove the helpless succubus further and further into the depths of her need.

When Linki’s exploration of her body brought her tongue into the folds of Calyndi’s sex, the helpless woman screamed as the climax that had been building within her was being drawn closer and closer to the surface of its fullest expression.

Devin spoke again. “You cannot cum, my slave.”

Calyndi wailed in frustration – a frustration that only grew when she saw the gleam in Linki’s eyes as she delighted in Calyndi’s frantic predicament. With a cruel gleam she plunged her tongue deep into Calyndi’s sex, wrenching deep and passionate moans of unfulfilled craving out of Calyndi’s throat as she fought to endure an onslaught on her sex that drove her wild with no hope of satisfaction.

Finally, when Calyndi feared that her body and mind could endure no more, Linki stopped her cruel pleasuring and slid up Calyndi’s body, pinning her to the bed before taking her mouth in a long and passionate kiss. Calyndi could taste her own juices on Linki’s tongue, which thrust deep into her mouth, claiming that part of her as she had already claimed so many others.

Then, Linki’s movement over Calyndi’s body continued, exposing first her throat, then her breasts, then her stomach to Calyndi’s waiting tongue until, finally, her sex rested on Calyndi’s mouth. The helpless woman began pleasuring Linki immediately. The deep need within her to please the dominant succubus needed no command. She licked with a frenzied abandon as the fever of Devin’s control took over her mind, filling it with the need to please the woman who had betrayed her.

“Turn around,” Devin commanded, and Calyndi obeyed. Linki, too, flipped onto her back, resting on Devin’s chest.

Calyndi immediately resumed her tonguing of Linki’s wet and eager sex. She stole a glance upward, wanting to further enrage her already pulsing arousal with a view of the two architects of her ultimate defeat. Devin had wrapped his arms around Linki, fondling her breasts while Linki, amid short breathes that indicated the coming of her climax, pulled her hair to one side, exposing her neck to the hungry fangs of the vampire.

Whether it was some last willful vestige of her friendship or some twisted consequence of Devin’s command to submit to Linki, Calyndi felt an impulse within her that was stronger than pleasuring Linki’s sex.

“No, Linki,” she whined. “It’s the third night. You’ll become a vampire.”

Linki’s hand on the back of her head, pushing her back to her submissive duty, let Calyndi know that she had spoken out of turn. Chastised, she resumed her servicing of Linki’s sex, feeling the walls of her sex starting to quake as climax seized her. At that same moment, Devin sank his teeth deep into the flesh of her neck, causing Linki to shriek with pleasure and pain as the climax rushed over her. It was all Calyndi could do to keep her tongue in contact with Linki’s pleasure center as the climax caused the dominant succubus’s whole body to thrash on the bed, the pleasure sending her limbs in every direction and quivering with the release of an unholy lust.

The quivering of Linki’s sex didn’t let up, and the flood of juices nearly choking Calyndi made it clear that her climax continued to race through her. But gradually, despite the insistent waves of orgasm, her body slowed in its convulsions and her moans grew weaker in her throat. Calyndi remembered that feeling – the loss of blood bringing a dizziness that, for all of the weakness that came with it, also brought waves of sensation that were unlike any other act of sexual release.

Finally, Linki’s thrashing stopped altogether and she lay limp in Devin’s arms, her eyes closed in a feint, her skin pale and nearly lifeless.

“Sit up, slave,” Devin hissed at her, Linki’s blood still fresh along his teeth. When Calyndi had obeyed his command Devin sliced at his own wrist, letting the dark vampiric blood spill out of him for a just a few moments before he placed his wrist at Linki’s mouth. The first few drops fell upon her lifeless lips, but as the taste met her tongue she reacted, slowly at first, then with more and more strength. It took only a few moments before she had pulled Devin’s wrist to her mouth and begun sucking hungrily.

After a little while of this, Devin pulled his wrist away, leaving Linki’s tongue flicking forward, looking for more. When she realized there would be no more, she opened her eyes and grinned widely at Calyndi, who watched all of it from her submissive posture between both of their legs. The canines in Linki’s mouth began to grow before Calyndi’s eyes, and her skin’s paleness lost its sickly, drained color and instead flushed into a strange and beautiful white.

“Why, Linki? Why did you let him do this to you?”

“Let? No, my dear, this was part of our agreement. He would give me a passionate night with you in exchange for your eternal obedience and my eternal life.”

“But, you’re…”

“A vampire. And a succubus. And I’m going to have a whole lot of fun.” The gleam in her eyes burned deep into Calyndi as Linki seemed to savor each and every word.

The new vampire rose from the bed and stood beside Devin and his thrall. She caressed his face. “Don’t be too hard on her,” she said. Then she caressed Calyndi in a similar manner. “You’ll understand tomorrow night when you join me in the darkness. Until then, be sure to please your new master.” She leaned forward and kissed Calyndi, her tongue plunging possessively through Calyndi’s parted lips, the taste of Devin’s blood still present.

Then, in what seemed only an instant, she was gone, leaving Calyndi to stare into the lustful eyes and grinning mouth of an ancient and powerful vampire whose will she could not resist.

(To Be Continued…)