The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 25 — Fulfilling Obligations

Near Shelby Township, Michigan

I awoke a few minutes before 5:00 with Julie still cuddled up against me. I tried to slip away to the bathroom without disturbing her, but didn’t succeed.

“Mmm. Where are you going with the Scepter of Female Pleasure?”

“Bathroom.”

“Unh-unh. You can’t take that away. I’ll come with you and help. I’ll aim it for you.”

“You try that and you’re going to be the one who cleans up the mess if you miss.”

“OK, OK. You do it yourself. Can you warm the seat up for me, at least?”

“I’ll do my best.”

After our morning bathroom trips, Julie requested a repeat of the previous night’s performance. She was still the sexy kitten, incredibly responsive and feminine. I was amazed that she’d believed the bullshit her ex-husband had dumped on her, given how obviously wrong it was. Sometimes it’s easier to believe the bad things, I suppose.

We laid together in bed and I gave her the same explanation that I’d given to the girls in San Diego. She had a lot of questions, and I soon figured out that her mind worked differently than mine. Her comments and suggestions were shaped by her legal background and she had new insights on some things. At 7:30 we decided to continue the conversation during breakfast. Clad in bathrobes, we shared the breakfast making duties. After breakfast we continued our discussion in the living room.

I ended up going into far more detail than I’d expected. I told her all about my talk with Dimitri, my plans for the apartments, all of the girls, and even about Martin Alavarez and Tanya the collegiate gymnast in Boulder.

“Based on what you’ve told me, Ben, I agree that we need to find out what Harrison is doing currently and planning in the future. The missing men are a serious concern, but I think that discretion is important there. As much as we like to think that the law is immutable and applies equally to everyone, the reality of things is different. Money and power do influence things, and nobody has more of either than Clifford Harrison.”

“I’m still trying to figure out how I can deal with that, Julie. I’m going to try to get back in at HGT, but with him almost certainly monitoring my communications and movements, there’s not much I can do that he won’t know about. I don’t know if driving the car to Detroit yesterday kept me off his radar. I can’t see how he’d be able to track me, since there’s no comms system in it. I wish I could find out how he got clearance to monitor me in the first place.”

“That would have to come from a Federal judge, and it would probably need approval at the state level, too. You may want to poke around in Lansing and see what you can find out.”

The comms system alerted us to an incoming call, identifying the caller as Gina. I pushed the answer button and she appeared on the screen.

“Good morning, Boss. Oops! I hope I didn’t interrupt anything.”

“Good morning, Beautiful. You didn’t interrupt. This is…”

“Let me guess: The infamous Judy?”

“No… But close. This is Julie. How did you know?”

“Sorry, Julie. It figures they got it wrong.”

“Who got it wrong?”

“You two were the lead story on the gossip news this morning. It seems that there are rumors that the reclusive Ben Lincoln, considered the world’s most eligible bachelor by many, was seen at an exclusive Detroit restaurant last night in the company of an unidentified beautiful young woman. A patron at the restaurant reported overhearing Dr. Lincoln call her ‘Judy’ several times. I didn’t know you were reclusive, Ben.”

“Well, at least they got some of it right, Gina. And no, I’m not reclusive. They just haven’t been looking for me in the right part of the country, I guess.”

“Now that they’ve found you, I bet there’ll be women lining up outside your front door. No offense, Julie.”

“None taken, Gina. You’re just as smart and pretty as Ben said you were.”

Gina blushed.

“He said… Ben, you… Wait a minute! I know that smile. That’s the smile of a happy concubine! Welcome to the family, Julie.”

“Thank you, Gina. Yes, I’m the latest concubine. Ben told me about that. Did you know that he blushes when he talks about it?”

“He’s cute like that.”

“Ahem! I’m right here, you know!”

“Yes, Ben, I can see that. You’re sitting right next to Julie. You have to help him with these things sometimes, Julie.”

I sighed and both girls laughed.

“Julie, I want you to know how happy I am that you’re there. At yesterday’s concubine meeting we were all worried that Ben would be lonely.”

“Concubine meeting?”

“Yes, Ben, concubine meeting. It’s nothing formal or anything, we just got together for coffee and talked. We worry about you. Janet came over yesterday morning, too. She’s really nice.”

“Yes, she is. So are you going to report my status at the next meeting?”

“You know it. And I’m going to tell them that you have hundreds of women lined up outside your door.”

“I doubt that there’s going to be a line outside my door. It’s too cold.”

“It’s cold here, too. It’s…” Gina turned her head to the side for a moment, “…17 here.”

“Seventeen celsius? That’s not bad. It’s right around that in fahrenheit here, which makes it about minus eight celsius.”

“I’ll take seventeen celsius over this any day,” said Julie. “I hate the cold.”

“I don’t know how you can live in a place that gets so cold! We’re definitely going to make sure that the new apartments and the daycare have a good heating system to keep the kids warm when it gets really cold here.”

“Don’t forget about the cooling system for the times that it’s really hot there.”

“I won’t, Ben. We actually talked about it when we got together yesterday morning. I called Kallco yesterday and got things rolling for the new buildings. They sent me information about what they have, but they think that the daycare and preschool will need to be a custom design. They said that they might be able to start with one of their retail store designs and rework it, since we’re going to need some big open spaces in there for the kids. I didn’t realize all the things you need to think of when you’re doing something like this.”

“I told you that you’d be earning your new paycheck!”

“Yes, you did. I want to ask Martin about some things. I have a lot to learn and not much time to learn it.”

“You’ll do fine, Gina.”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence, Ben. I gotta go, though. I want to catch Martin before he leaves for work.”

“OK, hon. Tell him I said hello, please.”

“Will do, Ben.”

“I love you, Gina.”

“I love you, too, Ben. Bye Julie.”

“Bye Gina. Take care.”

“I will. And you take care of yourself and our guy, OK?”

“Absolutely!”

We disconnected.

Julie and I spent the rest of the day talking and strategizing, with a couple of trips to the bedroom thrown in to help make up for what had been missing in her life for the past six years. Gina had been partially right: While there was no line outside my door, I did get calls from two women I didn’t know. I let them go to message, since I had my hands full with a woman I did know and was getting to know better all the time.

* * *

Julie left shortly after dinner. She hadn’t brought clothes for work the next day, so she needed to go back to her condo. I watched her little roadable back out of my driveway and head down the street, then went back inside to check on the two messages and return the calls.

Brenda was in her mid-30’s and was the vice president of engineering at a manufacturing company in Dearborn. When I told her that she looked familiar, she said she’d been at a table near Julie and I at the Chop House. She and one of her co-workers had been schmoozing with a couple of visiting executives from one of their biggest customers. She apologized for the indiscretion when she told me that she’d overheard who I was. I told her that I didn’t mind, as long as she wasn’t the one who ran to the tabloid press with the gossip about me being there. She hadn’t heard that I’d made the gossip news, and promised that it wasn’t her who’d done it.

While we talked, I decided that I wanted to keep my home private for me and my concubines, rather than hosting the other women who would also be having my children. Brenda would be working the next day, so we awkwardly made a date to meet at her place in Royal Oak the next evening. I forwarded her a copy of the baby contract so she would have time to look it over before we met.

Tenley worried me a little. She was 23, with fashion model looks, and she appeared to mainly be interested in the social status that pregnancy would bring. Apparently “Mumsy and Daddy” had heard that I was around and they recommended that Tenley look into making some sort of arrangement with me. To her credit, she was a recent grad of Vassar, which meant that she had a brain. She just came off with a “I’m a bored rich girl who’s too cool to care” attitude. Figuring that she was a product of her parents, I decided that I’d have an “arrangement” with her. Vassar and her obvious ability to financially support a child were points in her favor. I forwarded a copy of the contract and suggested that she get her parents’ approval before she agreed to it when I arrived the next day.

I spent a few hours in the workshop. Harrison was holding all the cards and I needed to create some kind of advantage. I tinkered with a few a couple of new circuit designs I’d thought up while researching advances in electronics at the University library. Nothing directly useful came from it, but I did get a few new ideas out of it before I went to bed.

* * *

Grosse Pointe is one of the ritziest areas of Michigan, and Lake Shore Drive is probably the ritziest part of Grosse Pointe. Tenley’s family home was a modernized Tudor on Lake Shore Drive. It was an obscenely large place with a very nice view of Lake St. Clair. The wrought-iron gates at the end of the driveway opened automatically when I approached in the Saab, indicating that Tenley had entered my expected arrival into the home’s security system.

She was tall and slender, with pale blue eyes and blond hair in a bob cut. She tried to maintain the blase “too cool to care” attitude, but it began to fall apart within a couple of minutes of our initial handshake. I’d set up the baby contract with the most restrictive set of options, not trusting her to eschew the party girl lifestyle and take care of herself and our baby while she was pregnant. She was trembling as she quickly agreed to the contract with both biometric scans and a video record of the transaction.

Grabbing my hand, she practically dragged me up the wide mahogany staircase to her bedroom. Her physical beauty probably made her the object of many a man’s desire, and she looked quite confused over the situation reversal she was in—a relatively average-looking guy had her quivering with sexual need. She gave in to the desire and practically tore her clothes off.

I undressed at a more sedate pace, neatly folding my clothes into a pile. When I finished and turned toward her, Tenley rushed to kiss me. She was a passable kisser; not great, but better than average. She pulled me to the bed and laid down atop the bedclothes, urging me to mount her.

Sexually her skills were average at best, but she did have plenty of enthusiasm. She seemed to be trying to hold off her orgasm, possibly to try to regain the position of control a girl as beautiful as her would usually have in a sexual encounter. I gave in to a naughty whim.

“Come for me, Tenley.”

She did, her hips thrusting up at me wildly. I emptied myself into her and withdrew. Her orgasmic daze cleared in a minute and she kissed me, then licked her way down my body to my cock. Her oral technique was better than I expected and I was soon back to full hardness.

She laid back and spread her legs in invitation for a second round. I grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her stomach. She started to push herself up onto her knees to offer herself for me to enter from behind, but I straddled her legs, pinning them down on the bed. With a little tilt of my hips, I slid easily back into her wetness. I leaned down on top of her smooth, soft back and grabbed a slender wrist in each hand, pinning them to the bed above her head. She was effectively immobilized.

“Just let your body do what it wants to do naturally,” I whispered as I began thrusting into her. By the time I ejaculated into her again, she’d screamed three orgasms into the mattress. I silently thanked Gina for showing me that sometimes a girl who’s always in charge can get incredibly turned on by having her control taken away.

As I dressed, I looked at the exhausted girl. I cared for her as the mother of my baby, but that was all. She’d orgasmed on command and I was sure that she was bound to me and would be mine to control if I wanted to, but I didn’t want to. In my mind she was an acquaintance who I’d had sex with, and I wanted us to be friends.

I sat next to her long, nude form on the bed and we had the longest conversation of our encounter. She told me that any time I wanted her, she would drop everything and run to me, but she was fine with us being friends who’d had sex. She agreed that it would probably be the best way for us to raise a child. She put on a robe and walked me to the front door, giving me a kiss before I departed. She was still a passable kisser.

* * *

A ride home, a shower, lunch, some more time spent in my workshop (with more promising results than the night before), and suddenly it was time for me to leave for Brenda’s house in Royal Oak. She’d felt a little awkward about the prospect of me showing up and us jumping into bed, so she’d offered to make me dinner at her place. I picked up a decent bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon on the way there, briefly wondering if Emily the wine stewardess would approve of my choice.

Dinner was a salad and a simple penne pasta with meat sauce. It was delicious and the wine complemented it. Our dinner conversation started a little awkwardly, but we soon relaxed and had an enjoyable talk. Her lawyer had gone over the contract and given it his approval as reasonable and prudent.

Brenda and I sealed the contract after we’d cleared the table. She handed the contract tablet back to me and blushed slightly.

“I don’t know if it’s the wine or what, but I’m really turned on right now.”

I knew it wasn’t the wine. I leaned down and gave her a kiss. She kissed like a lady who was turned on, knew what she wanted, and knew what to do with it when she got it.

Our coupling was passionate, hot, and sweaty, but we never got to the point of losing control. Our third time was with Brenda on top, rotating her hips like an exotic dancer. She certainly did know what to do with it when she got it. She collapsed, exhausted, and we laid together in her bed for some time afterward.

“Now I’m torn, Ben.”

“Why?”

“I want your baby so badly, but if I’m not pregnant, then I have an excuse to have you come back so we can do that again. I want you to stay the night, but if you do, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to ever let you go. What do we do now?”

“Friends, Brenda. We become friends. We’re going to have a baby together, and I think that’s the best situation for us to be in for our child’s well-being.”

“Friends. I can do that, Ben. But can we be friends who occasionally get together and screw like rabid bunnies?”

“We’ll have to see about that, Brenda. I don’t know right now.”

My feelings for her were much as they’d been for Tenley. Again there was no romantic binding between us, even though I cared for her. I’d successfully had sex with two women without the feelings of love that I shared with Julie and the girls in San Diego. It was a huge relief for me.

Brenda tried to get up when I got out of bed to get dressed, but I stopped her.

“It’s OK. You just rest and get on with growing a healthy baby inside you.”

She watched me get dressed.

“Thank you, Ben.”

“You’re welcome, Brenda, and thank you, too.”

I leaned down to kiss her before I left. She kissed like a woman who had gotten what she wanted and was content with it.