The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy and Emily Train Together

FD, MC, BD, FF, FT, EX

The reality of life within Heather’s world has now been revealed to both Betsy and Emily. Heather reveals her plans for them and training begins. Can Emily adjust to switching roles?

Training, the word meant so many things to so many people. There was job training, physical training, athletic training, mental training and then there was Heather’s training: sexually submissive training. When Emily walked into her office the following morning, Betsy was already there wrapped in her latex.

“Good morning, Emily,” Heather commented while looking at a folder her desk. “You are about to undergo new training and conditioning required to work for me.” Emily should have been shocked, but after Heather’s display of control yesterday, she knew that her mind had already been conditioned deeply. Whereas in public, she could still display a confident aura, around Heather, her mind had already accepted her surrender. Yesterday’s demonstration of Heather’s power was still fresh in her mind. “Emily, with me, you are a sub, but with selected others, you will be a Domme. Your training begins immediately. Betsy will be your training partner and will also pen her first story on the training of a Domme. With your combined intellects, it should be a best seller.” Looking down at Betsy, she remarked, “you two will now occupy a suite upstairs so that training can take place 24x7. Please don’t disappoint me.” She then remarked, “I think you will find the fetishes implanted in Betsy refreshing and exciting.” Looking directly at Emily, “but we did not forget you too, there are some nice ones locked away in your mind just waiting to be explored.”

With that, Heather handed the remote control to Betsy’s collar to Emily. Emily smiled and for fun pressed the Red button causing Betsy to fall on the ground quivering in both pain and pleasure. “As you can see,” Heather remarked, “Betsy is a pain slut.” Walking out of the room, Emily ran into Shelly, “you may modify slut Betsy any way you desire, just let me know your needs.” Emily nodded her head while feeling a shot of pleasure course through her body. As suspected by Heather, she was beginning to see control as a turn-on. Power could be intoxicating.

Heather meanwhile had two other projects to attend too. The final transformation of Trish and Colin and the business meeting with Jason. Trish and Colin were first.

Heather promised Colin a new wife within 30 days and today she would deliver. Colin was dressed in latex becoming is status around Heather when Trish was brought into the room. Colin swallowed hard and was speechless. Whereas his wife was overweight and somewhat ordinary and meek, in walked a confident, sexy and fit looking woman who stared bullets into Colin. Her 36B breasts were now 40DD. “Hello Colin, you worm,” Trish spat at her husband. “So, you thought I would like life better as a cow did you?”

Colin could do nothing but nod meekly. “Well, if being dressed as a cow, modified and humiliated taught me anything, it was how to get my revenge on you.” Trish then smiled, “I see you are surprised.” Colin said nothing, but looked down at his feet. Trish continued, “well at least you know your place and that is looking down, now get on your knees.” Instinctively, Colin knelt. Trish walked up and put a collar around his neck locking it in place. “Now,” she added, “your training will begin.” She hit the red button and he fell forward screaming as a sharp jolt of electricity shot through his body. “You seemed to enjoy that when the collar was on my neck, I thought you might like the experience.” She then added, “when I am done with you, your tiny cock will get hard, or as hard as it can get, over the pain.” Then for effect, Trish added, “by the way, Heather has me now running the company; after all, you gave it up to her.” She hit the button multiple times until he was a quivering mess on the floor. The shocks caused him to loose control of his bladder much to the amusement of Trish. “Now you know what it feels like,” she quipped.

Trish nodded to the attendants who manhandled Colin to his feet and then stripped him. “I want him cleaned inside and out, shave him and shave his head.” Colin tried to pull away, but was far to weak to make any progress. Shelly and Heather watched and laughed. “Trish’s programming took perfectly; Colin wanted a new wife and he sure got one, but not what he expected.”

Colin was taken into one of the treatment rooms where Trish had previously been held. When the staff was finished with him, his entire body was devoid of hair. To make matters worse, Trish had him locked into the same breeding station that previously held her insuring his ass was in the air. After administering an enema and cleaning him out, the staff prepared him for Trish. She then took pleasure in sliding Colin’s first dildo into his ass. “You offered me up for fucking, now I get to return the favor.” The dildo was attached to a mechanical arm and within minutes his ass was being penetrated over and over. Colin tried to scream, but the bit gag in his mouth made it impossible. “Maybe you can just moo,” Trish laughed as she left the room. She knew through her training that pain would eventually become pleasure inside his head. Once that took place, serious training would take place. Behind her, Colin began to drool over the bit gag as his body began to adjust to the intrusion. As she walked down the hall, two other trainees walked by with their attendants. Motioning them into her room, she leaned back and had each one latch onto a nipple to empty her breasts. Heather had ingrained a lactation fetish into the new CEO. As her nipples were suckled, Trish became more excited and eventually came hard. Smiling, she laughed, “soon my good boy will be providing this service.”

Across the estate, Heather was getting ready for dinner with Jason. She had no idea what the outside counsel wanted from the company she now controlled. Just to be on the safe side, she called down and told Emily that she was to attend and gave her instructions for dressing. If required, Emily would distract Jason throughout the evening. When Emily linked up with Heather, she looked beautiful and felt sexy. Heather noticed the gleam in her eyes. “Feeling aroused tonight aren’t we?” Without hesitation, Emily nodded her head. “I see we are making great progress with you, my dear.” Emily could only reply, “yes Mistress.” Emily again was dressed in a black cocktail dress with nylons, garter and heels. As usual under Heather’s control, panties had been omitted from the outfit. Sliding into the limo, Emily felt Heather’s fingers brush against her thighs and shut her eyes as a ripple of pleasure shot through her body. “Good girl, I love your response, we may have some fun tonight.”

They met Jason at a local establishment and started off with small talk. It was obvious that Jason was a man of many talents: music, law, technology, fitness, but there was something else that Heather noticed. Whenever he talked to her, he averted eye contact. He was either a liar or he had a submissive streak. She decided to press her theory later in the evening, if he had a submissive streak, controlling the outcome of the meeting was no longer in doubt.

When the menu arrived, Heather ordered for Emily and that caught Jason’s attention. When he asked if she always ordered for her, Heather responded, “well, I do like to make decisions and Emily here, just loves to accept them.” Heather knew she saw a glint in Jason’s eyes. She cast the hook. “Jason for you, I would suggest the petite filet, something small, not too filling and tasty.” She then ordered wine for all three. Jason commented, “Heather, I see you like to be a woman in charge.” Emily leaned over and whispered into his ear, “please refer to her as Miss Heather or Mistress Heather.” Jason had a surprised look on his face when the words Mistress Heather were spoken and questioned Emily....“Mistress Heather?” When he uttered those words, Emily’s hands stroked his cock quickly under the table. Heather watched him jump. The hook was set. Heather leaned across the table and watched as Jason’s eyes lowered and as they did, he caught sight of the top of her breasts. When he realized he was staring, he looked up and saw Heather’s eyes drill into him. “If you ever look on me again like that, you will be sorry. Do you understand?” His eyes averted her. “Look at me and answer,” Heather demanded.

Jason looked up, “yes, I understand.” He saw a look of displeasure and heard Emily whisper again.....“yes Mistress Heather” as she squeezed his cock. He looked into her eyes, “yes Mistress Heather, I understand.” Heather smiled and said, “good boy.” When the meal was finished, Jason was told to pay the bill and join Heather and Emily in the limo. He obeyed.

Trancing Jason was child’s play for Heather. He wanted to be tranced; he wanted to submit. He did not have a chance. By the time they left the car, he was totally under Heather’s control. What amazed Emily is the arousal she felt as she watched someone else go under. She wondered if this is what had happened to her. She also knew it aroused Jason as he could not hide the bulge in the front of his pants and he fell under Heather’s influence. During the ride to Heather’s estate, she found out all she needed to know, especially about the poor lawyer’s fetishes and desires. Before he left the car, he had called his firm and resigned his position.

Upon arrival, Jason was met by attendants and escorted into the estate. Heather laughed, “soon Jason will be all be has ever desired.” Looking to Emily, “you did well tonight, please join me for a nightcap in my room in 30 min.” Emily nodded and hurried off to change.

Jason received almost the same treatment as poor Colin. He was stripped and then his entire body and head were shaved smooth. A tattoo artist worked on his lower back once he was locked into the breeding stocks. Within the hour.....“man slut” adorned is skin. Jason was subjected to the indignities of an enema and then as his ass was pointed into the air, he received an anal hook with a rod that ran up his back and fastened to the new collar locked around his neck. This rod was then stimulated with vibrations of various frequencies. The hook rested on his prostate and it was not long before the right frequency was found and Jason felt stimulation. His cock was caged and locked while his nipples were clamped tightly causing him to yell in pain. It did not take long for his handlers to discover pain caused physical excitement and when his cock grew inside the cage, there was more pain. It was a vicious cycle. Finally, he was made to wear tight latex shorts. When finished, he was given a bucket and some brushes and told to clean the estates toilets....his handler warmed him “do a good job or you will be using your tongue instead of a brush.” When he finished, he was again strapped to the breeders bench where the trainers took their turn pegging him.....Jason was now in training.

Emily entered Heather’s room wearing only a robe. When Heather looked up and acknowledged her arrival, Emily opened the sash and let the robe drop to the floor. She stood there naked, head high but eyes down in front of her Mistress. The thought of Heather’s eyes on her body gave Emily a shot of arousal. As she did, Emily could feel her pussy moisten and then glisten with wetness. At the same time, her nipples hardened. Emily was a picture of arousal.

Heather smiled admiring the sight in front of her. Emily walked over and made a simple request....“trance me, let me feel your power.” She continued, “when I saw what you did to that man, it was so arousing, so hot.” Heather smiled as this thought had been implanted in the young financial manager earlier in the day. Heather nodded and had Emily sit on the edge of the bed. There, naked and staring into Heather’s eyes, Emily slowly slipped into a sensual trance. Heather allowed Emily to feel herself slipping away into the sensual blanket of the trance knowing it would be addicting and would keep her returning for more. She whispered in the young woman’s ear, “when you are deeply tranced, you will orgasm for me.” 45 seconds later, Emily moaned and Heather smiled. She saw the pink flush flow over Emily’s skin reflecting the sexual release.

Emily did not return to Betsy that night, but woke in the morning still naked in Heather’s bed. Her mind immediately tried to think of the previous night, but Emily’s last memory was of the orgasm she experienced as she slipped into Heather’s trance—after that, she remembered nothing. Looking around, she saw Heather naked wrapped in a towel heading to the shower. She immediately decided to join her. There in the early morning light, surrounded by steam and warm spray, Emily at first embraced and then pleased her Mistress. She washed every inch of Heather’s body and then with her tongue, now a very skilled tongue, she brought her Mistress to one orgasm after another. Heather’s cries filled the room louder then the staff remembered in years and they just fueled Emily’s passion. Emily’s goal was no longer on numbers and the business, it was now on pleasing Heather. When Heather directed that Emily cum for her, the young woman knelt in front of her Mistress. While Emily’s talented tongue provided pleasure, she used her other hand to caress her own budding clit until she orgasmed on the shower floor. Heather looked down and smiled. Fully satiated, she could still feel her pussy quivering from the tongue lashing she received. Without doubt, Emily was going to be a wonderful protege. In just a few weeks, she had gone from young urban professional to a young urban switch focused as much on sexuality and sensuality as she ever was on numbers.

Returning to her room, Emily had Betsy prepared for a new day of training. Whereas with Heather, Emily experienced her submissive side, with Betsy, she was learning her Domme side. As predicted by Heather and Shelly, Emily found domination addictive and arousing. The more Betsy submitted, the more Emily wanted. Today’s training was to be photographed which added even more arousal to the mix. Emily found a new skin tight leather cat suit in the closet with a matching leather jacket, thigh high boots and long gloves. The leather went directly against her skin adding to the sensual nature of the moment. Attendants did her hair and makeup. Betsy was in a leather harness which offered multiple bondage points. Her breasts were suspended between leather straps and her pink nipples were already hard with excitement. Cuffs adorned her ankles and wrists.

As they went into the studio, Emily attached a leash to Betsy’s collar and Betsy remained on all fours....crawling behind the Mistress in training. As flash bulbs went off, both women became aroused. What followed was almost two hours of bondage and domination where Betsy was bound to multiple devices, suspended from the wall and ceiling, and slowly tortured in the most sensual way with leather paddles and whips. Along the way, her nipples were clamped, her ass was plugged and multiple dildos penetrated her pussy under the control of Emily. Those photographing the encounter and training lost count of Betsy’s orgasms as she responded to Emily over and over again. For her part, Emily became highly aroused and the more Betsy cried out, the more arousal she felt. It was truly an intimate power exchange. By the time the session finished, the scent of arousal filled the studio. Not only were Emily and Betsy aroused, but so were the photographers hired by Heather to film the session. Heather was beside herself with the sensuality on display. She looked at Shelly and whispered, “those two are so hot together.” Heather then kissed Shelly deeply and with a hunger she rarely felt. This display in front of her had that type of effect.

On a whim, Heather told Shelly to bring the lawyer Jason into the room. She watched as Shelly moved sensually out of the room. If Shelly felt Heather’s eyes on her, she would have known that later in the evening the two would be having a great time. When Shelly returned, she had Jason in tow. Collared, naked now striped of his latex shorts, he was led into the room by a chain attached to the bondage ring on his collar. He was immediately put into a bondage harness and turned over to Emily. Heather looked to Shelly, “this should be fun.”

When the leather crop hit Jason’s ass, he yelled. The first crack was quickly followed by a second. The smacks stopped only when Jason fell to his knees. “Good boy,” Emily coo’d, “you will learn your place.” When she smacked him again causing another cry, she whispered “silence.” Another whimper earned Jason a bit gag that insured his silence or at least his ability to speak. For the next hour, Jason was tortured while bound to the breeding bench. Emily loved the way his body spasmed when hot wax was dripped on his nipples and penis. She loved his moans as she shoved a butt plug into his ass and locked it into place. Most of all, she loved encasing his cock in a painful cage. Any erection now cause intense pain. When she finally released the bit from his mouth, Jason was a compliant boy ready to serve Emily. When she directed him to Betsy’s pussy, he serviced her with vigor inducing multiple orgasms in short order. As he was being taken back to his training area, Emily handed him a medium dildo. “You will learn how to suck this cock without gagging. Failure to learn will be painful’ do you understand?” Jason nodded his head.

Heather whispered in Shelly’s ear, “I think we have found our next Domme.” As they looked out on Emily, they could see her pussy glistening with juices and arousal. “She’s a natural,” replied Shelly.