The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy Is Playing With Fire

MC, HM, FF, MF, BD

Betsy was a contributor to the Erotic Mind Control Archive and had an active fantasy life. She did not know that someone out there had the power she wrote about. When her writings attracted attention, it was only a matter of time before they met. Was Betsy in over her head?

Betsy sat down as she usually did on Saturday and checked the lastest contributions to the archives. Scrolling down the list on contributions, one caught her eyes and she read it. Liking the style and context, she quickly checked the author’s link and found other stories. She was hooked. Before the evening was over and after a few glasses of wine, Betsy sent an email to the author introducing herself and saying how much she appreciated the contributions.

To her surprise, she got a quick reply and Heather introduced herself. Before long, they were engaged in an email exchange that was really a two sided story. In this version, Betsy was under control of a strict Domme that Betsy described as wickedly vicious. Heather kept pressing her and Betsy finally admitted the exchange was addictive, which it was to both parties.

Before long, they were discussing collaboration on a series of contributions. Betsy was busy with a book while Heather was engaged in a law practice, so time was a limitation, but they kept the idea alive for a future engagement. Heather like toying with Betsy. Finding such a bright and articulate woman writing erotica was a real treat and she looked forward to reading her next work. When they talked, Betsy always mentioned her need to do primary research, to talk to people who engaged in erotic activity for inspiration and vision.

Heather was surprised when she heard from Betsy, that she was visiting her hometown. Smiling, she quickly fired off an email asking if she would like to meet. Betsy accepted the invitation and the two erotic pen pals arranged to meet for dinner at one of Heather’s favorite restaurants. What Betsy did not realize was that Heather made other arrangements too, arrangements designed to give Betsy all the primary research material she would ever need.

Heather had no problem picking Betsy out when she arrived; however, when Heather stood, there was a height variance. Heather was almost 6 ft and Betsy was smaller. Both had dressed professionally. Over drinks and dinner, they talked of projects and relationships and also of research. Finally, Heather just asked, Betsy, are you up for some primary research tonight? Betsy was taken aback but intrigued. When Heather said, “I promise it will be safe,” Betsy agreed. Heather nodded, “well then, all you need to do is walk through that door over there and follow instructions.” Hesitating a little, Betsy stood, looked over her shoulder and opened the door leading deeper into the building.

The moment she walked through the door, a hood was placed over her head and a woman said in a very sexy voice....“don’t panic and don’t fight, just come with us.” Immediately two pair of arms grabbed yours and walked you down a hallway. You heard a door open and felt the cool night air. You heard an engine start and a rolling door open. You were in some kind of panel truck and felt it drive away. Now you were totally disoriented. You heard both male and female voices with one proclaiming, “we will have a good time with this one.” You felt a sense of fear and panic building, but trusted Heather that things will be safe.

You felt someone sit next to you and immediately questions started. The voice was female, but not someone your recognized.

“So you are liking mind control and other erotic scenarios?” You nod your head yes.

“Have you ever participated in primary research before?” You hesitate and then nod no. Immediately you receive a shock that makes you jump. You cannot tell where it came from. “Betsy, don’t lie to us, it could get painful.” Again the question was repeated and this time you admit to having done research before, there is no shock. The female voice says “now that is being a good girl.” The questions continue. Every time you lie, you are shocked and each shock is stronger then the last. Your mind recognizes the pattern and decides the pain is not worth the game and you begin to tell the truth. Again the soft and sexy whisper, “good girl, you have figured it out.” You feel a sense of satisfaction at the praise.

The van travels for another 15 minutes. You know it has made a series of turns, all to confuse you. Finally it stops, the door opens and the night air hits you. Two sets of arms guide you into a house’ or at least you think it is a house given all of the steps you had to climb. You know you are inside as you hear your heels click on the wooden floors. At that moment, you are stopped and you feel someone pulling at your feet. Off come the heels. “You will get these back when you leave. We don’t want you tripping and injuring yourself.” You almost feel relief, they don’t want you hurt.

Someone reaches under the hood and places a blindfold over your eyes and then the hood is removed. You cannot see anything. “Where is Heather,” you ask. You are immediately shocked causing you to yell. A female voice whispers in your ear, “silence is a virtue, you will speak only when spoken too.” You nod your head. Another voice says, “get her ready, we want to start in 10 minutes.” You hear people moving around and then a door shutting. Another female voice let’s you know that for now, there are only women in the room. You wonder why that is important until you feel a set of hands under your skirt pulling off both your panties and pantyhose. You try to yell stop, but as soon as you open your mouth, you are shocked. Someone chuckles, “you will learn.”

Unable to see, you are walked over to a wall and then turned so that your back is resting against the structure. You hear a whine and metallic sound. Someone grabs each wrist and you feel cuffs being put on and tightened. You find your arms attached to a connection over your head and then the whine and metallic sound as the chain is pulled tight and your arms are stretched. Now your brain is confused. This is not exactly what you bargained for.

Your legs are spread but not secured and then you hear something being moved and put into place under you or in front of you. You are not sure. Another voice says, tell them that we are ready. Immediately, you sense more people in the room. Everyone is quiet, not a word is spoken. There is a hum, almost like a hydraulic lift has been activated and then you feel it. Something is moving up between your legs. You feel your skirt riding higher and higher. You cannot move in this position.

“Begin,” it was a simple command from a woman. The lift moves higher and you feel pressure against your pussy. Your mind tries to register what is going on but the lift continues the slow penetration and then the vibrations begin and the rotation. When the lift stops, you are fully penetrated and filled, sitting on a saddle in a standing position, you can not move. The vibrations intensify as does the rotation. You cannot avoid the sensations as your clit is exposed fully. It seems the vibrations continue to increase. You hear moans and realize they are your own and then you cum....hard, quickly. It overwhelms you.

The vibrations do not stop. One orgasm after another rips through your body. The saddle is slick with your juices. It is like waves rolling on the beach and you are along for the ride. The intensity is too much, you hear yourself ask them to stop this, but nothing happens. “Someone whispers, you must ask correctly.” Your voice cries out “please make this stop.” Another whisper, “that is not good enough.” Then you learn, “please Mistress make this stop.” The vibrations and rotation stop.

Your head is now strapped tightly so that it is locked into place. Once that is done, the blindfold is removed. Someone to your left whispers, “do not under any circumstance take your eyes off of Mistress Heather..” You look up and there is your dinner companion dressed in black latex, full boots and gloves. “Welcome Betsy, tonight is your primary research.” Immediately, the vibrations begin. Soon you feel the muscles begin to tighten and your hips cannot remain still. This is torture. However, it is delicious torture. She stares directly into your eyes.....“yes, it is a sybian and as you know, it won’t get tied or break, but you will.” You find yourself rapidly on the verge of another round of orgasms. As you cum, you say the proper words and the machine stops.

Heather looks at you. “I stopped the machine, now let’s agree to remove ÿour skirt and blouse along with your bra. Is that a deal?” You shake your head no, so the machine starts again. You rationalize that you cannot win this game. The sybian wil never grow tired. You ask Mistress Heather to stop and agree to lose the remainder of your clothes.

Now naked on the saddle, you stare into Heather’s eyes. The vibrations have again slowly started. Heather tells you “they will stay on low, if you are a good girl. Now keep your eyes on me.” You nod. The last thing you remember is her eyes, they were beautiful and then the word “sleep.”

You wake up to an alarm at 8am. “Wow, what a dream, was your first thought..” then you see the bag and envelope sitting on the nightstand”. Your heart skips a beat. Then you see that you are sleeping naked, your heart skips two beats. You open the bag and there is your bra, panty and heels along with pantyhose from last night. You open the envelope and you are stunned. The images are erotic, beautiful, but they are of you. You flip through them almost mesmerized questioning, when, how, did I really?

There is another envelope. It is a hand written dinner invitation with some instructions about where to be and what to wear. Your cell phone rings. “Good morning, Betsy.” You immediately recognize Heather’s voice. “I trust we will see you tonight.” Before you answer, Heather laughs, “yes of course there is a trigger phrase and I could compel you to come, but I know you want too.” You answer, “I’ll be there.” You hear the phrase “good girl” before the line goes dead.

You lay back in bed. All you can think of is this is some primary research. This was a side of life you had dreamed of, fantasizes about, but never experienced. As you think of the sybian and how it was used, you feel yourself getting wet. You reach down and are shocked to find your pussy bare. Somehow, you are not surprised. You laugh to yourself when you realize this by itself would be a good story.

The rest of the morning and into the early afternoon, you spend on some shopping and catching up on some writing as you try and relax. However, the evening still looms large. You know without a doubt that Heather is a hypnotist and a good one. She told me that she was a lawyer. What she failed to mention was she has a certificate in clinical hypnosis and has used it professionally to get witnesses to recall what they saw. Getting you to go under was easy, because you wanted the experience; however, now there are trigger phrases to deal with. They are like a backdoor key to your mind.

At 2pm, there is a knock on your hotel door. Opening it, there is a bellman with multiple bags. “These,” he says, “were left at the front desk for you.” You take the bags. After the bags, he hands you a note, “and this too.”

The note is simply a reminder that you are to wear what is in the bags, that you will be picked up at 6pm out front by a driver. And that when room service delivers drinks at 4 and 5 pm, you are to drink them.....there is a footnote, they are just cosmos for nerves with a smiley face. The note is signed Heather.

It is now 2:30. You open the first box and it is a sequined LBD.....how did they know my size, you mind registers, but then, I have no idea what they did last night.. the second box s clearly a shoe box and it has a pair of very expensive heels. You think, a little higher then I wear, and I hope I don’t break an ankle. Then there is the lingerie box, a demi bra, a thong, a garter belt and stockings. La Perla, you are impressed.

At 4 pm, your first Cosmo is delivered to your room, by 5pm you are on the second and getting dressed. You have to admit, you feel sexy and sensual following these instructions. At 6pm, you walk out the front door of the hotel and there is a limo waiting for you. You can feel your body grow wet in anticipation.

You drive through the city and into the suburbs all the while wondering where you are going. When the car pulls into the driveway of what could only be described as an estate, you really wonder where you are going. The car stops in a circular driveway and the door is opened for you. You are welcome and slowly walk up the front steps in to the entryway where you are greeted by a striking woman in her early 50s. It seems you are expected. She smiles at you and says “please step into the side room to your left and follow instructions. From this point forward, there will be no talking unless you are spoken too. Do you understand?” You nod your head and walk into the side room.

There two female attendants dressed in form fitting black latex. They check your purse and jacket and verifying a guest list, find a bag with your name on it. From it they pull a gold choker collar, a venetian mask and gold wrist cuffs. The collar is attached and locked and the mask, which sits right above the nose is put on. When the wrist cuffs are put on, they are not locked together allowing you freedom of movement. Finally, you are handed a small drink with instructions to drink this please. You do, it is both tasty and potent leaving you a little light headed. You then walk through a set of double doors.

Heather is on the other side. She takes a gold leash and attaches it to your collar and without a word, walks you into the main hall where other guests are socializing. Each has someone collared or cuffed in some fashion. You realize that this is an entire underground culture.

As Heather sips her drink, she whispers in your ear, “this has turned you on, hasn’t it? Don’t lie to me as you know in seconds I can check for myself.” You nod your head yes. She looks into your face and says “answer my question.” You answer “yes”. You see a control unit in Heather’s hand. “If you don’t answer properly, you will be punished right here in public.”

“Yes Mistress Heather, what I see and am doing turns me on.” She smiles at you.

After drinks and some small talk, the group breaks into smaller groups and moves off into various rooms. Heather walks you around. You witness bondage scenes, fantasy scenes and every combination in between. The more you see, the more your pussy begins to throb. You know your nipples are hard as is your clit. Walking down a long hall, Heather pushes you back into the wall and quickly runs her hand under your dress and through the fabric of the thin thong. “My God, you are so wet, good girl.” She then runs her finger into your body, coats it with your juices and presses it to your lips. “Taste,” she whispers, and you do.

At 10 pm, a bell rings. An attendant finds you and takes you back into the room where your first came. She walks behind you and unzips your dress. Once it is off, she takes your bra and then returns you to Heather. “You look lovely, Betsy,” is all you hear.

Walking down the hallway, you pass a sybian room. Heather walks you in. “Get on it,” is all she says and you do, handing an attendant your moist thong. Your hands are attached to a chain falling from the ceiling. Within minutes, other guests are arriving and the control unit is turned on. The throb and rotation soon have you on the edge of orgasm. You realize that all eyes are on you and you cum for the first time. The control unit is passed around and the guests now are playing a game, how long can they keep you on the edge.

Finally one young man with the unit walks in front of you. His cock is out inches from your face. “Let’s make a deal, you suck my cock and I will let you cum.” The very implication of those words almost sends you into orgasm. Your mouth opens and within seconds you are sucking his cock as he manipulates the machine. You see Heather smiling off to the side. Within minutes you feel his cock pulse with blood and he explodes deep in your mouth with rope after rope of cum. True to his word, as he explodes, he pushes the controls to high and your body is soon in the grips of a tremendous orgasm leaving you exhausted. Heather allows guests to play for a few more minutes before ending the scene. Your panties are not returned.

So goes the rest of the night. It is something you knew existed, but never thought you would experience. Now you have. At midnight, you are led back to the room where it all started. The collar and cuffs are removed and you are dressed back in your original outfit. The staff wishes you a good evening and you are led into the hallway where Heather awaits. She smiles, takes your arm and leads you down into a waiting car for the return ride to your hotel.

On the way back, she hands you a bag. In it is the collar and cuffs. “Consider them a gift.” There is also a note and another envelope, but those are for later. Her face is so close to you as are her lips. You lean back and allow her to kiss you deeply. “You were such a delightful pet,” she whispers. “I hope this enriches your story telling.”

At the hotel, you get out and embrace your mentor or Mistress. Right now, you are confused. In your room, you read the note and open the envelope. It contains a ticket for next weekend and an invitation to accompany Heather to another event in a city up the coast. You pick up your phone and text her....“I will be there Mistress....I will be there.”