The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy: Nothing Is What It Seems

Betsy’s revenge on Heather seems complete, or was it. Has she again been manipulated by Dr Choi and Heather as they test new drugs and formulas that may add to her growing depravity and lead to her finally becoming Heather’s Pet?

Choi laughed as he watched Betsy assume control of Heather’s empire. She really got into it, especially when it came to Heather. He amused himself knowing Heather had identified a dominate streak early in Betsy and now it was on full display. He recalled Heather telling him, “we will not drive her into the depths of depravity until she shows us her dominate side; once she does, breaking her for good will be easy and I am not talking about chemically breaking her.”

What Betsy did to Heather and her party going friends was real; however, what Dr Choi failed to tell Heather was that the drug’s formula would wear off in a few weeks. The effects were temporary but gave everyone enough time to see the dominate streak emerge. Choi knew the drug was loosening its hold on Heather and wanted to be around when the tables were turned again. At least Betsy had not made a mess of Heather’s empire during the role reversal. Choi laughed at how quickly Betsy took to the dominate role and how she moved quickly to humiliate Heather. It would be interesting to see how Heather reacted to Betsy once she regained control.

When Betsy came down from her bedroom for breakfast dressed in a sheer lace robe, she was shocked to see Heather sitting at the table, dressed and sipping coffee. Looking up, Heather smiled and said “well Slut, did you enjoy yourself?” Continuing, “didn’t you tell me that payback is a bitch.....mmmm, well I guess you are about to find out.” With that she whispered embedded trigger phrases and Betsy felt her mind become cloudy. At the same time her mind shouted this isn’t right, she fell to her knees and threw off her robe. Betsy knew she was in trouble. Why did she decide to sleep nude last night? Now here she was naked on the floor with Heather looming above her.

Heather got up and walked around her slut. “Did you enjoy yourself and the power play?” She did not wait for an answer. “I am disappointed in that you actually believed I would be so stupid or careless.” She then told Betsy how Choi wanted to test some new drugs and that he convinced her to let Betsy’s dominate side come out. “He has been measuring your hormone levels as you became dominate and now knows exactly what he needs to do to counter that feeling in you.” Continuing, by manipulating your own body, he can introduce and maintain a behavior”. Continuing, basically, we now have the ability to make you a true submissive and mentally embed that desire and need in you”

“I see you have removed your piercings and almost healed?” Betsy nodded her head. “Good, because the next ones will be larger and more painful.”

Heather then commented on how Betsy looked, “I see the staff made you as beautiful as ever. Well, soon you will be back to your old slut self.” Heather laughed, “maybe you can pen an article called the slut maker where you are the innocent victim.” Betsy remained silent. Although she could not move, she still had her wits and mind and decided not to incite Heather in any way

Heather nodded to attendants....“you know what to do.” As Heather watched, Betsy was pulled over to the wall where she was quickly shackled. As Betsy watched in horror, a Sybian device was brought into the room and place on a platform between her thighs. The platform was on hydraulics and could be raised and lowered with a controller. Unlike before, it now contained a double dildo, both ends were large. They glistened with lubrication. On Heather’s command, the platform rose between Betsy’s thighs until the dildos made contact with her pussy and ass. Then they penetrated with mechanical precision impaling Betsy. She stared at Heather almost pleading as Heather toyed with the remote. With a flick of her fingers, the sybian sprang to life and both Betsy’s pussy and ass were stimulated as never before. Within minutes, Betsy was begging for Heather to stop, but begging just fueled Heather’s excitement and she increased the vibrations. Betsy came and came hard, but the vibrations just increased. Heather walked away to get dressed leaving Betsy to her sexual torture.

Returning two hours and countless orgasms later, Heather laughed when she saw her disheveled opponent. Betsy’s body was awash is sweat and bodily fluids. Her pussy had spasmed so many times, the entire saddle was wet. It was clear that the intensity of the orgasms had forced Betsy to lose control of her bodily functions soiling the saddle and the floor. “God, what a mess,” declared Heather. She looked into Betsy’s eyes and saw just a blank stare. Betsy had a little line of drool falling down her cheek. “How the mighty have fallen,” Heather mocked her. To the attendants she motioned, “get this slut out of here and clean her up, then I want her ready for round two.”

The attendants took Betsy down and walked her to a shower room where she was hosed down before she was showered. Once initially cleaned, Betsy was put into a frame on the floor forcing her to remain on all fours. The front of the frame dropped lowering her shoulders and raising her ass. The attendants placed an enema tube into Betsy and soon had a flow of warm solution flooding the young woman’s body. “The Mistress wants you clean.” Betsy was again horrified but helpless to do anything. She was locked into position, unable to move as her body was violated not once but three times. After the third cleaning, a large butt plug was inserted as a constant reminder to Betsy of her position in life.

They walked Betsy back to Heather. “Kneel Slut” was all she heard and Betsy knelt.

“Walk over to the wall and raise your hands over your head.” Heather commanded. Betsy did as she was asked without question.

Again a sybian was positioned under her body, raised and turned on. As Heather watched orgasm after orgasm were again milked from the young woman’s body, but this time there was a difference, there was no fight, just acceptance. Given the plug, Betsy was only fucked in her pussy, but the results were the same. Her mind clouded with pleasure and Mistress Heather’s face. Heather after all was pleasure, wasn’t she? Betsy cried out her name and fainted.

In the morning, Betsy awoke alone in her room in her own bed. She was not restrained in any way. She got up, showered, applied her makeup and walked naked down the hall to where she knew Heather would be taking her breakfast. Walking in, she saw Heather look up. She went to the side of her chair and knelt. Then she lowered her eyes and her head. Betsy began crying. Heather smiled, knowing the end was near. The girl had received no drugs, no artificial stimulants, her reaction was her’s only and it was what Heather expected.

“Mistress, forgive me,” Betsy cried. Heather looked down smiling, “forgive you for what may I ask?”

“For what I did to you, for the trouble I caused. I know now that you were just fulfilling your initial promise to me.”

Heather chuckled, “sometimes wisdom is achieved in strange ways, it must be discovered. You now know and accept your place?” Betsy nodded. With that Betsy crawled under the table and as Heather parted her thighs, Betsy’s tongue went to work pleasuring her pussy and clit. Within minutes, Betsy could hear small moans of pleasure and feel the swell of her Mistresses clit. Soon, moans were replaced by quivers and when Betsy sucked the sensitive nub between her lips, Heather came all over her face coating her lips and cheeks with her juices.

Crawling back to Heather’s side, Betsy watched her Mistress recover and said nothing. Heather reached into a box and pulled out a silver collar. Reaching down, she put it around the young woman’s neck. “When it is snapped shut, it is locked in place,” she then took her hands off of it. Heather watched Betsy intently. Without hesitation, Betsy’s hands went to the collar and snapped it shut. She looked up at her Mistress, “I am yours.” As she echoed those words, her pussy flooded with juices and her nipples peaked. Heather smiled and knew she was. “Things will change now my Pet, things will change.” With that, Heather stood and pulled Becky to her feet. Turning their bodies together, they kissed deeply the sweet taste of Heather’s own body still on Betsy’s lips as her pussy glistened with the wetness of her own arousal.

“Today, you will go shopping with me and meet a potential client for lunch”. She turned to Adrian, her new assistant and Shelly’s replacement simply remarking, “have her ready by 10am.” Heather then walked down the hall heading to her own room. Adrian looked at Heather’s new Pet commenting, “all women here eventually find their place in life.”

Preparing for the outing did not take long. Betsy’s hair was done and makeup applied by attendants. Before she dressed, Adrian brought in a locking Chastity belt. “The Mistress selected this for you, please wear it.” Betsy stared at it wondering what too do. The device contained both an anal plug and a dildo. She needed help sliding both devices deep into her body, but when fitted properly, the devices were held in place and secured as the device locked. Betsy looked at herself in the mirror and felt an erotic charge. Every time she moved, she was reminded of Heather. Spasms of erotic energy flowed through her body. “Wait until you sit down,” Adrian chided. A dress was then slipped over Betsy’s head. Once stockings were added along with heels, Betsy was sent to wait for Heather and their ride.

The limo ride was adventurous, Betsy felt every bump and sway. Heather noticed telling her that “you will get accustomed to the feel, until of course, I increase the size.” They went shopping surprisingly for Betsy; however, Heather made all of the selections. “For now on, you will dress as I desire.” By noon, they left the first store and were headed for lunch.

At lunch, they met a wonderful young woman about Betsy’s age named Emily. She was a writer and was exploring the erotic fiction theme for some popular journals. Emily had been told that Heather would be an excellent guide for this type of research. As soon as Betsy heard the conversation, she saw herself sitting where Emily now sat a few months ago. Almost instinctively she smiled, knowing where the conversation was headed.

As Emily probed on D/s, Heather made the point that it was hard to categorize people and that many existed in plain site. She pointed to Betsy: professional, educated, like you a writer, beautiful and inquisitive.....would you believe she is a submissive? Emily shook her head no. “Well she is,” teased Heather, just this morning she was kneeling enjoying her Mistress’ pussy isn’t that right Betsy?” Betsy just lowered her eyes and nodded her head. Emily blushed. “Your blush becomes you dear, now what else do you want to know?” Emily asked questions and Heather answered. As wine loosened the young writer’s lips and mind, Heather pointed out the discreet collar Betsy was wearing. Emily commented, “it looked like a choker necklace in silver.” Heather laughed, well, those necklaces are earned and not given. Betsy here has been through a lot over the past two months.”

As Emily sipped her wine, Heather continued. “Betsy, like you was a writer and curious about our lifestyle. She was bold enough to want to conduct primary research and I helped her exploration and well, now here we are. Betsy will be writing her story starting next week about her adventures with Mistress Heather, adventures that have just begun. Won’t you Betsy?” She nodded her head. Emily was shocked, but Heather could see the young woman was intrigued. Heather decided to push Emily. “If I told Betsy to remove her panties right here and now, do you know what she would do?”

“Remove them,” answered Emily.

“Unfortunately, that is the anticipated but wrong answer,” replied Heather. Emily had a confused look on her face. Heather leaned in, “it is wrong because Betsy is not wearing any at the moment.” Emily blushed again.

“All she is wearing is a custom made Chastity Belt with a dildo and an anal plug, your lunch companion is as filled as she will ever get.” Heather looked to Betsy who lowered her head and just whispered “yes Mistress.” Emily’s blush turned beet red.

“Emily, look at her.” Emily raised her eyes. “Do you see her embarrassed or blushing?” Emily shook her head no.

“The difference between Betsy and you is simply she now has explored and knows her place in life. Her article will be accurate, colorful and content rich. Your’s right now would be speculative at best.” Emily nodded. “Unless of course you wanted to conduct some research on your own.”

Emily looked up, “how would I do that?”

“Well,” Heather smiled, “you would have to spend some time with me.” Emily got wide eyed. “I am sure that Betsy would be glad to provide you an interview and details plus you could attend a few of my parties as an observing guest.” Continuing, “after-all, it is up to you.”

Emily was hooked, Heather could see it in her eyes. These young, inquisitive, professional women were so easy these days. “But how,” Emily questioned. Heather looked at her, “it is simple, I pay the check, we leave, and get in my limo. Let’s not over complicate it.” She then set the hook, “are you a writer interested in primary research, or do you want to write pure fiction?” Emily quickly nodded her head.

“Ok then, it is settled.” Heather picked up a phone and simply said, “prepare a guest room.” When Emily said, “I will need to get my things,” Heather laughed, " no you don’t, I have everything you need.” Signaling the waitress, Heather asked for the check. Just to shock Emily, she commented, “do you see our waitress?” When Emily nodded, she added, “a graduate student and she will be joining us within the month, but she does not know it yet.” Heather left a large tip designed to impress Tess, the waitress. Heather looked over her shoulder, “until next time.”

Upon entering the limo, Heather sat across from Emily and Betsy. Opening the car’s bar, she poured three drinks. “Emily, as our new guest, you get the aged liquor.” She raised her glass in a toast and all three sipped. As she did, Emily’s world exploded in a flash of color and light followed by a floating feeling. Looking up through dazed eyes, Emily saw Betsy lowering her lips, such soft lips on to hers whispering, “welcome to our world.” The next thing she felt were hands. Her dress was being unbuttoned. This was not right. Something was wrong. Where is my bra? No, please keep my panties on. I am naked. Thought after thought rolled through her mind until Betsy lowered her head between her thighs. “No, I am not like that.” Followed quickly by “oh my god, that feels so good.” There was an orgasm, followed by darkness.

The limo pulled up to the estate and Emily was removed to her room. “Begin the protocols,” Heather commanded. She then turned to Betsy, “very good my Pet, you did well.” She kissed Betsy tasting Emily on her lips. “You did very well.”