The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Adventure: The Party

MC, FD, FF, MF, MD, MA

Becky experiences a party at Heather’s estate. There she meets some new projects of Heather: Colin, Trish and Emily. She watches as they soon fall under Heather’s control. Why doesn’t this bother her in any way?

Heather called Shelly into her office and discussed Betsy’s progress. She was pleased; however, she wanted more out of the budding author. With a chuckle, she added, “what started as a research project will soon become an obsession.” Looking up at Shelly, she added, “like you, she may decide to spend a long time with us.”

It had been weeks now and under Heather’s guidance, Betsy’s submission had deepened. Even Betsy was not aware of how far she had fallen under Heather’s spell and occasionally reminded herself that she was still doing primary research to make her writing factual and believable to her audience. Daily, her lessons were reinforced by the staff and especially Shelly. Without even thinking, upon waking, Betsy remained either naked or dressed in some form of latex. Whereas before, it provided a thrill, now it was a full blown fetish. When her body was encased in the shiny, tight material, her pussy gushed. When Shelly had Betsy placed in a harness with associated anal and pussy plugs and dildos, Betsy did not complain, she literally embraced the experience. She loved the harness and she loved the collar. When told to move to the wall for suspension or bondage, she eagerly complied hoping that she would be photographed.

Saturday evening was Heather’s annual lifestyle party. The guest list was small, 15 couples, but then again, given the type Party, Heather did not want too many people. Betsy would serve the guests and if Heather was correct, also serve as entertainment, willing entertainment.

When Betsy awoke on Tuesday, her nipples ached. Getting out of bed, she walked to the mirror and immediately noticed, two gold rings—one attached to each nipple. Her body had been pierced. When Shelly entered the room, Betsy attempted to confront her about the modification, but when Shelly reminded her that the piercings were something that she had requested and that they would please Heather, the protests faded. With that, Shelly walked over and suspended small weight from each nipple ring. Betsy moaned in a combination of pain and pleasure. At the moment, the sharper the pain, the greater the pleasure. Shelly could see the arousal in Betsy’s eyes and when she hit the shock button on the collar, Betsy fell to the floor in both pain and orgasm....pain and pleasure were becoming mentally hard to separate.

Shelly smiled, she knew that Betsy was becoming putty in Heather’s hands. She looked down at Betsy and commented, “maybe one morning you will wake up with that swollen clit pierced.”

Later that afternoon, Heather had Betsy visit her office. When she entered, she immediately knelt on the floor. Heather looked down at her and explained “tonight, I need your help.” Continuing, “a potential client Colin is visiting with his wife Trish and we are going to dinner. They are from Australia. Your job is to entertain them while I begin to condition them for my own purposes. Do you understand?” Betsy nodded her head. Heather added, “Shelly will be joining us.” Continuing Heather commented, “please coordinate your outfit with Shelly as I will be out and will meet you both at the restaurant.”

That afternoon, Shelly again had Becky harnessed and later suspended on public display. The display ended with another sybian ride which in turn ended with Becky begging for release. Shelly had fun and kept Betsy on the edge until she was screaming. At the last moment, Shelly shocked Betsy again using pain to trigger an orgasm. She chuckled as Betsy was not even aware of her own conditioning. By 5 pm, Betsy was showering and dressing for the dinner. Gone were the latex and fetish look replaced by a LBD and pearls. Betsy again became the consummate professional woman. Shelly joined her in the lobby also in black. No one observing them would suspect anything.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Heather was already there and waved them over to where she was sitting with another couple quickly introduced as Colin and Trish. Both had an accent and announced they were from Australia. Colin was a businessman and his company was involved in some contract discussions that Heather’s law firm was handling. Heather looked at Trish, she seemed uncomfortable for some reason. Although she had pretty features, she was somewhat overweight and seemed withdrawn.

As Betsy watched, both Heather and Shelly seemed to focus on Colin. It was as if they understood his personality and had a key to his mind. Betsy saw them twirl the locket around Heather’s neck and whisper in his ear. When Trish was about to say something, Betsy distracted her with a smile and small talk. In about 5 minutes, new drinks arrived and Betsy made sure Trish was entertained as she sipped. She could not help but feel a warmth and relaxation flow into her body and looking at Trish, Betsy realized she was feeling the same. She leaned over and whispered in the woman’s ear, “Heather always knows what to order, just trust her.” For the rest of the night, the conversation got more intimate and Trish’s inhibitions seemed to fall by the wayside. When dinner was over, Heather issued an invitation to the couple for her Saturday evening party. Of course, it was immediately accepted. As they left, Betsy was sure she saw the outline of Colin’s cock pressing against the material of his trousers.

On the way back to Heather’s, Betsy was complimented for how she distracted Trish throughout the evening. Colin had already been tranced at the table; Trish would experience her conversion on Saturday night. Heather looked to Shelly, “you dressed her well tonight, is she wearing panties?” Shelly smiled and said, “of course not, Betsy will not cover her pussy in your presence unless it is with latex. She has only stockings and a garter.” Heather smiled and looking directly at Betsy commanded, “play with yourself.” Betsy’s hands immediately went between her thighs and were soon dipping into her growing wetness. Looking forward, Betsy saw Heather lock Shelly in a deep and sensual embrace followed by an even deeper kiss. Both women locked eyes on Betsy who was aroused in the fact that she was providing the sensual entertainment.

Saturday dawned bright and crisp. By 10am, servants and staff were arranging for the guests. At 1030, Emily, a young financial accountant arrived for a monthly review of the business finances. She was taken aback by all the commotion. Heather laughed, “don’t worry dear, it is just party preparations. We have a quiet space for you to work. When Betsy walked by the young woman dressed in skin tight latex, Heather almost laughed as Emily seemed shocked. She walked up and whispered, “models for tonight’s entertainment.”

As Emily began her work, Heather walked over to Shelly. “That accountant seems delicious, what do you think about adding her to tonight’s menu?” Shelly nodded. “Given we will be serving her coffee and lunch, preparing her should not be hard.” Heather nodded, “when she is ready, just ring me.” She then walked down the hall to check on preparations. Emily continued with her financial task unaware that she had made an impression and was now a person of interest.

Shelly visited Betsy and insured she was ready for the evening. In her closet was a new latex outfit almost translucent in color. It was as if she were being encased in clear latex. As instructed, Betsy had been waxed and her body prepared. Earlier in the morning, her bowels had been flooded and cleansed for the second time during her stay. “Tonight, there will be no plugs or dildos,” Shelly whispered, “except for those guests may bring to use on you.” Those words sent a shiver of arousal through Betsy’s body. Her conditioning had made display totally erotic.

Across the estate, Emily was hard at work on the numbers, but was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate. Her mind just seemed to not cooperate. She caught herself dozing off a few times and wrote it off to stress and a long week. When Heather came in and caught her dozing, she smiled and gently woke her up. “It seems as if someone has had a long week.” Before Emily could respond, Heather had her hand and was pulling her into a side room. “Take a break and enjoy my staff and spa.” With that, Shelly arrived and led the compliant financial expert down the hall. Handing her a robe, she said, when you are ready, please lay on the massage table. She pointed to a sheet. “You may use that to cover up.” Instead of objecting, Emily nodded as it sounded like a wonderful idea.

Ten minutes later, the young woman was naked, facedown on a massage table where Shelly administered a relaxing massage. Of course, her whispered instructions on breathing, focusing on imagery and relaxing had a dual purpose. Within 20 minutes, Emily was in a trance and Shelly notified Heather.

Walking in, Heather enjoyed the sight. Emily was young, vibrant and very sexy looking. She would be the perfect add to the party. Instructions soon flowed into Emily’s mind as did trigger phrases. Finally, Emily was told of the party and how she was a guest of Heather’s for the evening. Before she left, she had Emily pose for some pictures and implanted how arousing exhibitionism would be for her in the future. At that point, Heather left and Shelly gradually brought Emily out of her trance. Feeling refreshed, the young woman dressed and soon was back at her numbers totally unaware of the evening’s planned activities.

At 5pm, Shelly knocked on the door with an invitation to the evening’s party. Emily was flattered, but pushed back. “I am dressed for work, not for a party.” Shelly laughed, Heather legally represents many fashion houses as you know, she has closets full of clothes in multiple sizes. I am sure we can find something for you.” Emily was about to decline when she looked into Shelly’s eyes and immediately though a party sounded like fun. “Ok,” she smiled, “a party might be just what I need”

Shelly helped the young woman gather her papers and escorted her down to one of the many suites on the estate. After getting her clothing size, she handed her a wine, “here, enjoy the vintage, while we find something appropriate.”

Across town, Colin and Trish were getting ready. Colin seemed excited at the invitation, but Trish seemed anxious. She kept asking, “now why are we going again?” All Colin mentioned was “it is good for business.” By 6pm, they were in the lobby of their hotel linking up with a limo driver sent by Heather. As they settled into the back seat, a glass of wine was given to them by the driver. “Compliments of Ms Heather, please enjoy.” They both smiled and sipped the wine. The driver took note, smiled and dialed his cell phone speaking softly. “I have picked up the guests and they are sampling the wine.” On the other end, Heather smiled.

Betsy had never felt more aroused. Anyone walking by could see her smooth naked body under the clear latex. In fact, she noticed that looking closely, one could see her juices flowing. That thought aroused her even more. The latex suit had openings for her nipples and Shelly insured a gold chain ran between the nipple rings. She also attached weights to each one causing ripples of excitement in Betsy’s body. Walking into the kitchen, Betsy was given a tray of drinks. She was to serve the guests as they arrived. Shelly mentioned, “remember, you will serve in many ways tonight”

Shelly walked down the hall to check on Emily. Entering, she found attendants working with the young woman in an attempt to get her ready. Emily was dressed in a short black cocktail dress with an open back and low cut neckline. Because of this, she could not wear a bra. She had on a thong, garter, stockings and heels a little higher then she liked, but all in all, she looked delicious. The attendants had done her hair and makeup. When Shelly saw her, she just said “wow, a new you.” Looking in the mirror, Emily felt a shot of arousal as she looked at her reflection. It was a daring but sexy look and she loved it. Shelly handed her a wine glass. “Here, enjoy this, a little fortification for the evenings activities.” The comment had no meaning to Emily as she walked down the hall.

By 7pm, guests arrived. Betsy was positioned near the door and was given a Venetian mask to wear. As guests arrived, she offered drinks. Guests arriving wearing masks received drinks from a tray sitting by the table, those without masks, received either champagne or scotch. When Emily walked in, Heather handed her a mask. Without question, Emily put it on. “Prepare to enjoy yourself,” was all that Heather whispered. As Emily approached Betsy she was almost embarrassed by what she saw her wearing. In her mind, she wrote it off to the “arts crowd.” Betsy smiled as she handed Emily a drink from the silver tray sitting on the table. She watched as Emily sipped knowing Heather would be pleased.

As soon as Emily moved deeper into the room, Colin and Trish arrived. Both were greeted, given masks, and handed drinks from the silver tray. When Trish saw Betsy’s outfit, she was ready to leave. “Colin, what kind of place and party is this,” she demanded. He answered, “let’s finish our drinks and at least enjoy some food, if you don’t like it then, we can leave.” That seemed reasonable and Trish nodded. Shelly standing close by heard Trish’s comments and smiled as she watched the somewhat overweight woman sip a drink. She chuckled to herself in her mind knowing Trish would not be leaving the party anytime soon.

Betsy watched as more and more people arrived. Soon there was an announcement. Heather welcomed everyone and noted “we have guests this evening.” With that, she asked “all ladies wearing a mask, please join Shelly in the room to the left. All gentleman wearing a mask, please join me in the room on the right.” Trish looked to Colin. He whispered, “see you in a few.” Emily followed Shelly as did Trish and a few other women. Betsy brought up the rear with a new tray of drinks.

Shelly looked around and smiled. “Welcome to Heather’s annual party. Each year, new guests are invited and the newbies are identified by their masks. Betsy will be handing out drinks, please take one.” Betsy also took one as Shelly instructed her too. She then sipped it as did the other female guests and the effects were almost immediate. Betsy felt an explosion of warmth hit her belly and radiate out to her limbs, she immediately felt her core heat in an almost erotic fashion, her very nerves seemed to tingle, finally, her mind almost floated as she relaxed. Looking around, she saw a look of confusion on the faces of Emily, Trish and the other women. When Shelly handed everyone a second drink, they all took one. Shelly sent a quick text to Heather...’all is ok on this end.’

Across the hall, there were only two men with masks. Heather was alone with Colin and whispered his trigger phrase from the other night. Colin immediately sipped his drink and relaxed. His drink was spiked with Cialis and Heather knew within 30 minutes, he was good for the night. She then showed Colin is new party outfit, a tight , black leather outfit. As he changed into it, she could not but notice how his cock was growing.

Each woman across the hall was now sent to a separate changing room where attendants had them change into the costumes and outfits Heather provided. Emily found herself in a black leather catsuit complete with gloves and strategically placed zippers. While deep in her mind something said this was wrong, her hands continued changing her clothes. Trish was all latex and immediately tried to object. But the drinks and the contents of the drink soon had an effect and her vocal objections became quieter. The shiny black and white latex clung to her skin leaving little to the imagination. There were cutouts for her breasts. When the attendant snapped a collar around her neck and attached a small cow bell, her outfit was complete.

All of the guests were now led into the main room by Shelly where again Heather spoke. “Now that our guests are in the right mood and dressed properly, enjoy them.” With that, Shelly walked over and put a leash on Trish and pulled her away, she followed with a confused look on her face unsure of what was happening. She was led down the hall and quickly secured in a breeding stock on all fours. Her large breasts swung out from her costume. Shelly almost giggled, in the black and white latex, she looked like a cow. Emily was led to another room where she was bound to the wall spread eagle. Her leather suit was opened exposing her nipples and pussy. As guests walked by, they were free to play with her. Finally Colin was led into the same room where Trish was secured. As Trish slowly regained her senses, she was appalled at her situation. She looked up at Colin unaware that he was under Heather’s spell and begged for release. To her shock, Colin looked down and remarked, “you will be begging for a lot of things tonight,” then he added, “my little bitch.”

As he watched, a female guest walked up donning a strap-on dildo and with little fanfare said, “I have always wanted to fuck a fat cow.” She pressed the dildo home making Trish scream. She leaned forward whispering, “I won’t stop until you moo.” Trish looked with pleading eyes to Colin, who just smiled at watched as his wife was filled. Another woman walked up and leaning forward reached for a Hitachi Wand sitting on the table and turning it on, pressed it to Trish’s clit. Everyone watched as the heavyset woman jumped. Colin looked down and looking her directly in the eyes said, “enjoy it.” Trish blushed red and tried to fight the sensations. It was impossible, the hitachi on her clit and the dildo pressing deep into her pussy eventually caused a moan from Trish and a laugh from the crowd that now was gathering. As Trish approached orgasm, the hitachi was turned off. The process was repeated over and over until Trish was almost crying out in frustration. When Colin looked down, he said “your female friends will help you, but you must moo.” Within minutes multiple moos were coming out of her lips.....as she moo’d, the dildo pressed deeper and the hitachi pressed into her clit. With a scream Trish orgasmed for the first time at the hands of another woman.

As Colin looked on, more women piled on and before long Trish was coming over and over until she was ready to collapse. He watched as women with strap-on cocks pleasured themselves and her. He watched as her nipples were teased, sucked and eventually clamped, and he watched has her ass was paddled until it was red and then plugged. When Shelly walked in front of her and said, “if you lick my clit, this will stop, there was little hesitation. Within minutes, Trish’s tongue tasted pussy for the first time. Colin smiled. Trish was a new woman. With a nod, Trish was taken from the frame and escorted back into the estate. She was handed over to attendants, again tranced and then forwarded to the medical staff. Colin was told, “within 30 days you will have a new wife....with new tastes, desires, and a new look”. Colin smiled and knew within the hour he would be kneeling in front of Heather, pleasing her and grateful for every drop of fluid her body placed on his tongue. She was a miracle worker and he worshipped her in every way. He never thought about the ink hardly dry on the paperwork where he had signed over his company to her.

In the meantime, young Emily was being tortured by Heather, similar to what happened to Betsy. A sybian was placed between her soft thighs and slowly raised until Emily’s tight pussy was penetrated inch by inch. Heather controlled the speed and vibration of the machine and she was a skilled operator. Within minutes, Emily was moaning, a few minutes more, she was in orgasm. Heather never stopped and one orgasm after another flowed through the young financial expert. When Emily finally moaned “please,” Heather smiled. One more orgasm ripped through her body before she collapsed in her bindings. Emily was broken. She now belonged to Heather. At this point, Emily was released from the wall and moved to a platform where she was joined by Betsy. A photographer was brought forward and for the next 15 minutes, both women fell into a lesbian embrace where their tongues and fingers pleasured one another. They needed no prodding, sexual need and programming took over. Each tasted the other and that taste drove them forward. In the end, both Emily and Betsy orgasmed under the ministrations of their partner’s tongue. Each action was caught on a digital image. Heather smiled.

The remainder of the night was a blur. Emily was lost in arousal and sensuality. Betsy served all of the guests who approached her. Throughout the night, her pussy, ass and mouth were filled in various ways. She was on display and the very display excited her. Colin was busy kneeling and responding to Heather’s needs while Trish was deep within the estate beginning her transformation journey. Heather walked up to Shelly and gave her a deep kiss. “This was a wonderful party my dear, now let’s put our guests to bed.” With that, Shelly had attendants remove Colin to a room while Betsy and Emily were returned to their rooms. Both women slept naked.....they would awake with fresh memories of the Saturday Night Party.