The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This idea has been in my head for a while I’ve just been figuring out how to write it down

Feedback and comments are appreciated at

Not all the tags are in the first chapter but I plan to include them in later chapters.

Better than man

Chapter 1-Discovery

Colin was on the flight to Spain for his summer vacation the captain announced that the plane would start to approach Barcelona airport. Colin had never had any problems flying before but the descent into Barcelona was incredible painful this time fortunately the hotel was only half an hour away from the airport. Colin reached the hotel at 20:30 and was checked in and in his room at 20:45 he put down his luggage and collapsed on to the double bed.

Colin woke up the next morning change in to a simple vest and shorts and went to the hotels coffee shop and sat down and ordered a tea and a muffin he waited 10 minutes when his tea and muffin came the waitress that brought them was wearing a tiny white top that barely covered her huge tits and a pair of shorts that just about covered her arse and revealed her long toned legs as she turned away to go back and deliver the next order Colin thought “I’d like to see that naked” the waitress then turned round grabbed Colin’s arm and dragged him in to the stock room she then closed and locked the door she then turned to look at Colin she took hold of the bottom of her top and pulled it over her breasts and over her head and threw it on the floor. Her tits must have been D cups. She then took hold of the top of her shorts and pulled them down her long toned legs revealing a tiny thong that soon followed the shorts down her legs and on to the floor revealing a bold pussy with very swollen lips. The waitress then seemed to become aware of what had happen and tried to cover up as she reached for her clothes. Colin then said “Fuck me.” The waitress stood and looked at Colin a look of lust filled her eyes and she strode to Colin and embraced him and kissed him driving her tongue into his mouth her hands reached down and pushed his shorts down his legs and then hooked into the top of his boxers and pulled them down as well allowing his erect cock to spring to attention the waitress’s left hand grabbed it and she started to stroke it while her right hand kept a hold of the back of his head to keep him locked in the kiss. Using her left hand she continued to do this teasing them both until his cock was soaked in her juices she then lined up his cock and impaled herself upon it they both moaned in to each other’s mouths and fell to the floor with the waitress on top. She started to rid his cock up and down lifting herself so only his bell end was still in her pussy then letting herself drop so her hips smacked against his and his cock was completely swallowed by her pussy. Their moans where getting loader as she picked up the pace bring them to the brink. She drove herself down his shaft one last time and then he erupted into her and she clasped his chest tight as she started to orgasm her pussy walls clenching and milking his cock dry, her back arching and thrusting her breasts forward and causing them to jiggle she let out a scream of pleasure and then collapsed on to Colin. After 5 minutes Colin got out from underneath the waitress and put his clothes on unlocked the door and left someone had cleared away his tea and muffin so he headed out the pool thinking about what had just happened. He concluded that if he told someone to do something or thought a command that person would do it. When he got to the pool he saw that on one side was a group of 20 something’s sunbathing and a load of empty beds on the other side of the pool Colin went and sat on one of these beds. He thought he should try to see if he could think of something and it would happen. He thought of the 5 woman lying on the sunbeds opposite rolling over and removing there bikini tops. As soon as the train of thought finished the 5 women rolled over and removed there bikini tops completely unaware of anything being wrong. Upon see this Colin just smiled. After 15 minutes staring at the topless women Colin noticed a man and a woman walking towards the pool the thing that made this couple stand out was that the man was about 50 years old and the girl was gorgeous with perky c cup breasts a flat stomach with a naval piercing and long slender legs. She must have been at least 30 years younger than the man she was with. She went and lay on a sunbed next to the women that had taken off their tops the man went to the pool side café. Colin decided that the girl should take her top of as well he thought about her taking off her top. This time though it caused a splitting headache and Colin grabbed his head. The girl took off her top and as Colin was rubbing his head the man that came down with her had walked over to Colin and when Colin opened his eyes was sitting next to him and said “I saw what you did”

“What are you taking about?” replied Colin

“You know what I’m talking about making my girlfriend take her top off “

“I didn’t do anything like that. How did you get her to be your girlfriend?”

“The same way you got her to take her top off”

“I don’t really know how I did it”

“I’ll explain you me and you are the same we have powers that allow us to do all sorts of things”

“Yeah right I haven’t got powers”

“Then how did you get them to take their tops off just find your talisman at the zoo it’s usually a graceful predator” with that he stood and walked round the pool and was met by his topless girlfriend and they walked hand in hand back to the hotel. Colin spent the rest of the day thinking about what the man had said and decided he’d go to the zoo tomorrow. At 22:00 Colin went to bed thinking about the day’s events.

The sun woke Colin as it shone through the shutters Colin checked the clock it was 10:30 he got up got dressed and went to the coffee shop ordered another cup of tea and a muffin as he was eating his muffin he saw the waitress from yesterday he called her over and asked “What’s your name?”

“It’s Megan” she replied

“Well Megan I just wanted to apologize about yesterday”

“There’s no need to apologize it was the best sex I’ve ever had if you ever want to do it again I’ll be here” replied Megan then she left to serve her customers. When Colin finished his tea and muffin he headed to the zoo to find his talisman.

Colin had spent all day at the zoo, he’d seen every graceful predator in the zoo he looked at the map to see if he’d missed any and spotted that there was a smaller part of the zoo across the road where there were African wild dogs his favourite animal so he decided to go and have a look. When he got there he couldn’t see any of the dogs. He waited for 5 minutes and as he was about to leave the dogs came out from there shelter. When Colin saw them he felt light headed and had to grab the rails to support him. When he felt normal again he decided to head back to the hotel. When he got back to his room he decided to have a shower he took off his t-shirt that’s when he noticed the strange mark on his upper right arm at the centre was a circle of normal flesh surrounded by a black circle, then a red diamond with a black strip running just inside the edge of the diamond, there were 5 black arrows coming out the bottom of the red diamond with 5 shorter grey shapes as well the top of the mark was a mirror of the bottom with the colours reversed. He started to scrub and scratch at the mark to remove it all he managed to do was make himself bleed but the mark was undamaged. He got in the shower washed and had another attempt at removing the mark but it had no effect again. He got out and dried himself off. After putting on a t-shirt and jeans he went down to the coffee shop to find Megan he wasn’t sure want he wanted but knew she could give it to him. He got to the coffee shop and found it empty with Megan sitting at one of the tables having a drink. Colin walked over to her and said “hello” Megan turned in her chair to look at Colin before she could respond Colin commanded “follow me to my room” Megan put down her drink stood up and followed Colin back to his room without speaking. Once inside his room Megan said “I need to be in the shop what if a customer turns up” Colin closed and locked the door and thought of Megan naked as he turned around he saw she had already removed her top revealing her full D cup breasts and she was removing the tiny shorts of the uniform revealing she hadn’t been wearing any underwear so Colin could she her shaven pussy with swollen lips and clit. Colin then commanded “Turn around and bend over placing your hands on the bed” Megan turned and did as she was commanded the position she was in allowed Colin a clear view of her pussy and easy access Colin took of his jeans and his erection sprang to attention he approach Megan from behind stroking her arse with his hand and teasing her lips with the end of his cock. Causing a moan to escape Megan’s lips, Colin continued doing this until Megan begged “please just fuck me”

“Fine” replied Colin he then pulled his cock away from Megan’s lips lined it up and then drove it deep in to Megan’s soaking pussy. This caused Megan to moan loudly as Colin kept pulling all but the tip of his cock out of her pussy then ram the full length of it deep into her pussy so that his hips smacked against her arse with each pump into her pussy Megan’s moans got louder and louder as Colin got closer to Cumming his strokes became faster and shorter. Megan began to move her body in time with Colin’s strokes to bring herself to orgasm. Colin grasped her hips hard as he started to cum inside her the feeling of his cum squirting inside her was enough to take Megan over the edge her orgasm was so hard she screamed in ecstasy then passed out. After Megan’s pussy walls had stopped milking his cock Colin collapsed on to Megan and fell asleep. Colin awoke in a large white space when he looked around he saw the Pyramids, the Pantheon and the Parthenon. From them came Zeus, Osiris and Jupiter. They said in unison “This must be the one.”

“What are you taking about? Where am I?” asked Colin

“We’re talking about your power. The man who spoke to you the other day told us about you.” Said Osiris

“As to where you are you’re in the realm of gods.” said Zeus

“Gods?!” Said Colin with a confused tone.

“That’s what we are and what we think you might be” said Jupiter

“So that man was a god?” asked Colin

“No he was a demigod that’s why you could control his girlfriend” replied Jupiter

“Let us see your mark” said Osiris. Colin showed them the mark on his upper right arm. They all said “interesting you need to get back to the real world” Colin felt a sharp pain in his head then woke up in his hotel room with a naked Megan lying on top of him he looked at the clock and saw two days had passed and it was 12:00 o’clock. He realised he had to be at the airport in 2 hours he rolled Megan off of him and put on his discarded clothes grabbed his suitcase, checked out and called a cab to get him to the airport.

Chapter 2 coming soon.