The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beyond Area 51

(MM, MC, Myth)

A rock climber is hired by UFO hunters to find Aliens on the Area 51 firing range. But why is the Army not bothering to stop them?

(for Stewart who’s waited loong and who’s story is yet half done)

* * *

A Trailer Park, New Mexico

I looked again at the satellite photos, not quite believing what I saw.

“You’re certain of this?” I asked

“Believe it Jay! If you know what to look for you can see where they feathered a copy-paste over the top.” Replied Icestorm excitedly “when you de-interlace the last overlay, this is what you get, a green valley right up there in the Area 51 firing range.”

“Mr Stewart, that region is as arid as hell, the only way it can be green is if someone is artificially watering it. Here’s what I think. Forget Groome Lake, Forget Area 51...they’ve been known for years, just camouflage ...this is the real secret, a goddam Alien colony” said Bonny backing up her nerdy brother.

I sighed, knowing what would come next. They were going to try cajoling me into going with them. I was the only experienced climber that they knew, If I turned them down the two 17 year olds were entirely likely to try it alone.

“Before you start pleading....yes I’ll guide you, but we do this properly. It will take a week to organize an expedition.” I replied. “....And once we’re out there, you do as I say at all times, clear?”

“Sure.”

“Yes”

A week later I found myself glaring at three eager teens instead of two, Ice couldn’t keep his mouth shut and now we had Bonny’s boyfriend Sheldon along for the ride.

“Don’t think for a moment, that I like this.” I growled “an extra mouth cuts our time on mountain by 25%. You do not need surprises out near 51, its killer terrain.”

The journey into the mountains was relatively uneventful, the firing ranges cover hundreds of square miles, with army patrols concentrated around the Area 51 airbase at the other end of the military reserve, there was no way for them to be monitoring everything.

“Here.” announced Bonny waving the GPS “That cliff face is the edge of the zone on the picture.”

With a climber’s eye I examined the almost vertical face. At first sight an amateur might think it to be impassable, in fact it was fairly good ground, difficult, but not impossible.

“Ok guys, get your harnesses on this is as good a place as any.” I said

“Up there?” gulped Icestorm

“This is what you wanted” I reminded. I’d always figured that a guy that used his internet tag for a name was likely to be the weakest link.

Icestorm sighed and began rechecking his harness.

To my surprise he turned out to have an instinctive grasp of climbing, as did his sister. Fortunately Sheldon had helpfully provided certificates proving that he had experience.

I led the way, hammering in crampons and laying a safety rope for the others to follow, stopping at a convenient rocky ledge about halfway up to allow the others to take water and recover their breath before continuing.

“Shit!..literally!” complained Sheldon examining a brown deposit he had put his hand in as he pulled himself over the lip of the ledge.

Sheldon, who defied convention by being veterinary major as well a jock, knelt and inspected the droppings he had put his hand in.

“Fucking goat shit!” he pronounced

“We’re half way up a sodding vertical face Sheldon, how’s a Goat going to get here, rappel down from above?” replied Bonny sarcastically

“Definitely goat” replied the Jock unperturbed.

“forget the goat shit and haul the rope up fast. We got company” warned Icestorm.

Below, an army Humvie had parked next to our 4x4, a soldier was tying a tow rope to the fender.

“Looks like we’re walking out.” whispered Bonny

“What worries me is that they’re not in any hurry to find us.” I replied

“Yeah, almost like they aren’t expecting us to return.” said Icestorm

“Without the 4x4 It will take us at least three days to walk back out, that already puts us at the limit of our water supply.” I warned making a swift mental calculation “We will have to turn back pretty soon. We can’t go down yet, not with the MPs sniffing around. So we might as well continue to the top. We have enough water for a day’s worth of exploring before we need to head back.”

The others nodded in agreement and began preparing for the next assent.

An hour later I pulled myself over the lip of the precipice, the last few feet had been tricky, with a nasty overhang.

Icestorm had been right, I realized. The plateau I could see before me was covered in a carpet of healthy green grass, a hundred yards further back another cliff blocked my view, through a draw, I could see trees and bushes, if anything it was even more verdant than the plateau I was on.

“Awesome!” gasped Icestorm as he poked his head over the top of the cliff. “I was right! A fucking jungle! Now all we have to do is find the Aliens!”

“wrong.” I replied “first we set up a base camp and..”

“..and fuck our girlfriends” interupted Sheldon leering at Bonny.

“You’re not coming near me until you wash that goat shit off your hands. You stink of it.”

“I don’t smell a thing” replied Sheldon, sniffing his hands.

“Men!” scorned Bonny

“I am afraid we can’t waste water on washing, it may look habitable up here, but we still have to walk back out across killer terain, that water will be vital.” I said moving to unpack the tents.

* * *

Next morning I awoke to the sounds of an argument. Bonny had spent a good portion of her night annoyed with Sheldon and his unsuccessful attempts to grope her during the night. Sharing a tent with him had been a lot less fun than usual, Ice and I learned as Bonny loudly listed her boyfriend’s faults.

The argument spilled out into the open air, Bonny storming out of their tent with Sheldon, still tangled in his sleeping bag following.

It was dawn, in the pale light I could see Sheldon’s exposed torso glistening with perspiration, his forehead marred by two angry red blotches.

“Shit! Sheldon are you alright?” gasped Icestorm

“muhh flmnf na” mumbled Sheldon staggering out of his sleeping bag.

Looking closer I could see another red blotch on the tip of his ear and the roots of his hair seemed to have changed to a pale peroxide-like blonde.

“Hey guys! looked at his legs” yelled Bonny as Sheldon finally got rid of the sleeping bag.

Below his boxer shorts a livid red rash covering most of Sheldon’s lower body.

Quickly assessing the situation, I began pulling them away.

“stand clear” I ordered “The only odd thing he’s come into contact with was that goat shit. If he’s picked some bio warfare bug up off of that, then it’s incredibly contagious.”

“I’m no doctor, but I’d say he’s not going to be any condition to climb back down” I commented as Sheldon’s unsteady legs gave out.

“None of us are going back down” said Icestorm holding the severed end of the climbing rope. “There were hoof marks all around it, I guess the damn goats must have chewed through it.”

I headed over to where the rope had been tied and pretended to examine the scene while I considered what to do next. The others were inexperienced and getting panicky. I would have to find something to keep them busy while I figured out what was going on and what to do about it.

“Ok listen up. Here’s what we do...Bonny stay with Sheldon, keep him comfortable, avoid touching him if you can. Ice and I will head along the plateau a ways, looking for an easy way down or a source of water, we’ll keep going for two hours and then turn back.”

The others nodded, eager to be doing something.

* * *

After four hours without finding an easy way back down, Icestorm and I re-entered the camp. I was alarmed, it was too quiet. The grass was churned up by hoofprints and the tents partially collapsed. The jacket Bonny had been wearing was discarded next to the dead campfire.

“Bonny?” yelled her brother “Sheldon?”

Something rustled in the bushes at the edge of the draw. I quickly grabbed a tent pole and indicated for Icestorm to do the same, also miming for him not to yell again.

The rustling noise was moving away from us through the dense undergrowth, we followed cautiously, quickly coming across a sort of track, its edges defined by snapped branches, the soft leaf litter muddied by hoofprints and overlaid by solid mountain boot prints. The steep sided gorge soon widened to the extent that the valley walls were lost behind trees and thick undergrowth.

After 5 minutes, trying to follow the tracks, Icestorm touched my arm and indicated to listen. Just ahead I could hear the distinctive sound of a man pissing.

Silently I mimed walking closer and a leaping grabbing motion. We moved.

Just ahead, behind a bush I could see the back of the man...the teenager... Facing away from us and concentrating on relieving himself.

He looked about 16 years old, about 5′ 9″ tall, with medium length white-blond hair trimmed at ear level and two long thin braids dangling between his shoulder blades. He appeared reasonably well muscled with an even tan that indicated he rarely wore a shirt.

I may not be a quarterback, but what American grows up without knowing how to tackle. I crashed through the last few feet of undergrowth hitting the boy in the middle of the back, sending us both to the ground.

Behind me I heard something metallic clatter to the floor. The kid was stronger and faster than I had expected, despite my larger body mass and height advantage, he was wrestling free and flipping me so that he was on top.

Icestorm’s tent pole whistled into view bending itself around the base of the boy’s head, his eyes rolled up and he collapsed across my chest.

“Jeez Ice, I hope you didn’t kill him!” I said rolling the unconscious body off.

It was only then that I saw truly saw him, in the brief fight I had been too focused to pick up on details.

He wasn’t human. Two small horns projected through his blonde fringe, his pierced ears swept up to a point and from the waist down his naked body was covered in a short, course fur, his legs thick thighed, tapering down to cloven hooves.

“A fucking Alien, aFuckingalien” said the dazed Icestorm, the tent pole drooping in his hand.

“Maybe, maybe not” I replied hauling myself up. “If I were an ancient Greek I’d be calling him a Satyr.”

“look.. on his thigh” replied Icestorm

I looked. The Satyr appeared to have had a No.1 shaver applied forming patterns trimmed in his thigh fur...three upward pointing chevrons.

“you don’t suppose those are meant to be seargent’s stripes?” asked Ice

“Fuck knows.” I replied

My foot touched something hard and I turned to find the source of the metallic clatter I had heard during my tustle with the alien.... A long sword, of black iron, the alien had obviously unbuckled it before answering nature’s call.

I half unsheathed the blade inspecting it. It’s length was covered in intricate etched patterns.

“I’ve seen one like that before on the net” said Icestorm “It’s a Scots Officer’s pattern claymore circa 1880. If its real, its worth approximately $800.”

The satyr groaned and began to move feebly.

“Ice, you still got the stub end of the rope?” I asked

“sure, here you go” he said throwing me the 3ft length of severed climbing rope.

Rolling the Satyr over onto his stomach I tied his feet together in such a way that he could walk but not run. As I did so I observed the cut from the blow to the head healing over at incredible speed.

“Aahz, yallah ip haas!” said the Satyr in what sounded like a complaint about unjust treatment.

“Where’s my sister?” demanded Icestorm waving the tent pole angrily

“whaap cas annen ip nanforis Paan” replied the Satyr with a smile and a helpless shrug.

“I said WHERE..IS..MY...SISTER” replied Icestorm

The Satyr seemed to be looking around for something and then pointed to an object in the grass.

“Nanforis Paan!” he said pointing and gesturing to bring the object to him.

I picked up the object and turned it over in my hand, it was a set of pan pipes, hollowed saplings, tied together with a thread of braided grass.

Seeing no harm in it, I threw the primitive musical instrument at the Satyr teen, his hand plucked it from the air with practiced ease.

Putting the pipes to his lip he began to play, it was like no tune I had ever heard, in fact, I realized it was not a tune at all.

Meanwhile Icestorm’s anger was getting the better of him. “Answer me goddamit!”

“Easy Ice, he is answering, listen carefully to the pipes” I said “Somehow he is making the notes sound like English words”

“nooooh seeee yuuuur SssSuur” played the Satyr in my mind I made out <not see your sister>

“OK, lets start this again. I am Jay, this is Icestorm, what is your name.”

“Saah” replied the Satyr not bothering with the pipes.

“Saah, our camp has been raided and our friends are missing. Who would take them and why?”

Saah licked his lips and began to play again, this time it was easier to pick the words from the notes.

<Go by choice, stay by choice, only Shaman takes without choice>

“And you know where this Shaman hangs out?” demanded Icestorm

Saah nodded

“Can you take us there.. Undetected” I asked

Saah shrugged and gave a lopsided grin before putting the pipes to his lips.

<maybe, maybe not>

“Why you..!” started Icestorm, before I put a restraining hand on his shoulder.

“He’s got no reason to cooperate Ice, we’ve attacked him and hit him over the head with a tent pole, I think he’s trying to cut a deal”

I turned to Saah “Am I right Saah, you have a price for finding our friends”

<Price, yes, willingly given>

“How much? A $100?” demanded Icestorm.

I rolled my eyes “Does he look like he uses dollars?”

< one Regorii each>

“We don’t have any Regorii, but we will be in your debt, if you do this. You have our word, when we have the ability to pay, we will” I said

Saah looked thoughtful for a moment and then a wide grin spread across his face.

<payment when you are complete, ready, so be it > fluted the pipes.

Thinking somehow that I had missed something important I unsheathed the blade and cut the rope binding his feet.

For some time we followed Saah along the trail until we reached an edge to the forest. Ahead the terrain returned to grassland and jagged rock outcrops before returning to dense forest.

<we must go swiftly, the Sentinals watch> tuned Saah.

On top of each outcrop stood a Satyr almost identical to Saah, each armed with one of the black claymores. Saah twitched his bushy tail and scratched it, waiting until the two nearest sentinels were looking away before giving the signal to dash across the open ground.

The three of us plunged through the forest until we came to a small clearing. Saah danced around, clearly overjoyed to have gotten past the enigmatic Sentinels. First hugging and kissing Icestorm and then kissing me full on the lips.

For an instant I let it happen, feeling those hot soft lips, bullet like nipples and hard animal penis pressed against me. For a brief instant I wanted what he offered.

There is something about Human males that make them avoid close contact, perhaps its pheromonal. The Satyrs are different, they SMELL desirable, its subtle. If I were gay I’d have gone for it, no question. Fortunately I am hetero and have a bit more willpower than that.

Sensing my rejection Saah calmed down and removed his arms from around my neck.

<Saah is sorry, he gets excited, getting past sentinels was big task>

The trek through the forest resumed, we had started looking for our lost friends at about noon, it was now nearly 18:00 and the light was fading rapidly.

“exactly how much further is the Shaman’s home?” I asked

<We will be in sight of it tomorrow. But first we must shelter, bad things roam the night> replied Saah on his pipes. <I know a place>

A short way further on Saah swept back some vines to reveal a small cave, it was clear he or someone had stayed here before as he retrieved broken branches and tinder for a fire.

“If we are to be here overnight, I think it would be a good time to find out a little more about you, your people and this region” I said to the Satyr.

The Satyr smiled his mercantile smile

< one Regorii, one answer> said the pipes.

I turned to Icestorm. “Well, It’s your expedition kid, choose your questions carefully, and limit it to two.. Remember we’re getting this on credit”

“Let me think for a while, this is tougher than Balder’s Gate 3” replied Icestorm

I turned to Saah, my mind a whorl of questions. “The price is agreed, with one condition, I decide whether the your answer is complete”

This time it was the Satyr’s turn to frown and then slowly nodded.

“Are you aliens or Mythical Satyr’s?” asked Icestorm

<Yes> replied Saah grinning broadly. <next question>

“Ice you net-head! Don’t ask questions that have yes/no answers” I growled

“Saah, describe how you...all your people.. came to be here?” I asked

< I was born here, as were many others. Some, like the Shaman, came here from somewhere else. They do not speak of it>

“What does the Shaman want with my sister?” demanded Icestorm, a somewhat more intelligent question I thought.

< He is the Shaman, who can know the thoughts of a Shaman? > shrugged Saah < perhaps he wishes to have passion>

“Last question then, what are the “bad things” that prevent us continuing tonight” I asked hurriedly, I could tell Icestorm was less than happy with that last answer.

< creatures, hungering for our blood, they see as if it were day and kill with a glance, to travel at night risks death>

We sat for a while, each with his own thoughts. Eventually Saah tired of the somber mood and for the first time used his Pan Pipes for music rather than speech, encouraging us to dance. It took a while, but eventually we got up to dance, if only to shut the Satyr up.

At first we were somewhat half hearted....dire...actually, but Saah’s music would not be denied, compelling us to faster and faster moves.

<Dance! Feel the wild music, let go>

And we did, that wonderful music sucked us in like no tune we had ever heard. It was a trap of course, a compulsion, but we never realized it, and even if we had, it was already far to late.

< free yourself, embrace nature, feel it flow through you, wild, unrestrained>

I felt constrained, my clothes too tight, Icestorm was feeling the same, pulling at his Matrix T-shirt. The dance became a mutual striptease.

<obey your passion, let the music release you, all is passion, passion is all, let My music guide you>

The music slowed becoming soft and erotic, we danced closer, forming a circle my hips touching naked skin on one side and soft fur on the other. A hand grasped each of my butt cheeks and my own hands caressed theirs in return.

< let your passions flow, there is only passion, the music demands it,...I demand it>

I don’t remember much after that, remembering details became irrelevant, even the lovely music ceased to hold my attention

* * *

I awoke the following morning comfortable, my arms draped over Saah, my torso touching the smooth warmth of the Satyr’s back, his soft blonde braids tickling my nose.

My penis...I suddenly became much more awake..My penis was still embedded in the Satyr’s arse, sleep had apparently claimed me while I had been fucking the alien youth.

I could see Icestorm’s back over Saah’s shoulder, I suspected that Saah had been fucking him, when sleep had claimed us.

Saah did something wonderful then, clenching his inner muscles in a way that had me shooting my morning load almost instantly.

Had I found myself impaled like that with a human male I would have been revolted, with the Satyr it felt natural somehow. I found myself reluctant to withdraw from that tight warm grasp, I could still hear the tune in the back of my mind like a catchy rock balad.

My guess that Icestorm was also impaled was confirmed as he gasped and pushed his arse back to get more of the Satyr cock, coincidentally pushing Saah’s tail hard against me, sending my cock deeper into that moist warm cleft. For some reason I began humming the lyrics to the tune, and thrusting into that wildly arousing arse.

After climaxing, we stayed where we were, too comfortable to move. The sun had risen above the trees before we finally got disentangled.

The night and morning exertions must have fogged my mind somehow, we had been walking for almost an hour before I realized a few important details.

Firstly, Saah was wearing his sword, it had not occurred to us that he should not have it back.

Secondly the Satyr teen had been talking English all morning, without the use of his Paan pipes.

Thirdly both Icestorm and I had forgotten to get dressed before setting out, we were buck naked.

Seeing me frown Saah decided to lighten the mood with a merry tune on his pipes that seemed to flow around us without ever repeating, I must have let my mind wander as I tried to follow the Jazz like melody.

The sun was nearly overhead as we came to another clearing, Saah immediately suggested that we should work on our sun tans, Icestorm, he remarked, was unhealthily pale. We lay there for a while, listening to the forest sounds, after a time the sun dipped behind the trees and the shadows lengthened.

Embarrassingly my stomach gave a rumble, I suddenly realized that we had not eaten at all, and that it was already late afternoon. Automatically I glanced at my wrist, and then remembered that I had left my watch with my clothes.

“You are hungry” said Saah, smiling “I have something here that will sate your thirst”

“Hey! You speak English!” I said, surprised.

I had forgotten coming to that same conclusion hours earlier, and hadn’t we been going somewhere before we found this ideal sunbathing spot?

“Eat! I command it!” grinned Saah indicating his alien cock

It was my first close up view of it. 7″ long, its outer skin soft and hairless, unlike a human cock a thin skin membrane ran its entire length connecting it to his six-packed abdomen in such a way as to keep it permanently vertical whether he was aroused or not.

His cockhead emerged from its sheath growing longer as I watched, 8″, 9″, 10″, his pink cock extended until it was almost level with his nipples.

“You are hungry! Let me satisfy your need” commanded Saah

I licked my lips nervously, both repelled and hungering, It was as if I couldn’t help myself, hesitantly I lowered my head letting my lips move over the Satyr cock, he tasted of wine. I let my tongue caress the two tiny lips on the cockhead, my own cock was rising now, painfully insistent.

Saah shot his first load, it tasted like a champagne with the texture of cream. I drank until I was pushed away by Icestorm eager for his own taste.

That last load had spattered all over my face. I wiped it off and then licked the residue from my palm and fingers, delicious, addictively sweet and aphrodisiac.

I felt it only fair to let the Satyr have a drink of his own. I shuffled forward on my knees and waited my hands behind my back. Saah’s tongue caressed my cock, for a teen he was a real expert, knowing how to do things with his tongue that would not have occurred to me... And I was no virgin.

After my fifth orgasm, I led back on the grass exhausted, content just to listen as Saah gave Icestorm the same treatment.

Looking up, I could see the sky was lit up golden pink by the setting sun.

“What a beautiful sunset” I commented

Saah, glanced up. “We had better get back home, I bet I can get there faster than you two!”

“A bet? Name the stakes!” I challenged, I had won several distance races in college and felt confident I could beat the hoofed boy.

“If you win I reduce your debt by one, If I win it goes up by one”

“your on”

We lunged forward onto the trail at the same instant, it soon became obvious that we”d made a fool’s bet. Saah was fast and I was left admiring his muscular thighs and cute tail ruff all the way back to our cave.

Saah found some cloth from somewhere and used it to kindle the fire.

Poor Icestorm, we’d already lit the fire by the time he huffed into view.

Spending the race looking at Saah’s rear had made me horny again, I placed a hand on his softly furred inner thigh. Ice, not wishing to be left out began teasing Saah’s nipple.

“Ah, Jaay, Eius’Torm, I think sex is all you boys think about, here I am a brilliant musician and all you can think of is getting under my tail”

“So play some damn music” said Icestorm “and we’ll get under your tail later”

Saah pulled out his pipes and began to play, it was chill out music, gentle, yet subtle, with intricate stanza’s and riffs that just sucked you in. If I concentrated really hard I could make out words.

< Rest now, let your cares melt away, I am your guide, all will be well, I am your guide all will be well>

I must have been more tired than I had thought, within moments I was in a deep restful sleep, the music played on.

* * *

The next morning we slept late, the sun already high by the time we began to stir. It soon became apparent that Eius’Torm and I had over exerted ourselves the day before.

I had a nasty sunburn all down my legs. Bright red and itchy, even my cock had gotten a dose...I wouldn’t be having any “fun” for a while, I thought gloomily.

My feet were hurting too, probably from all that running around.

“Damn I sunburned my dick!” complained Eius’Torm

“Yeah, me too” I replied “and its bleached your hair”

Saah smiled “sunburns, I am having a cure for”

“What’s the price?” I sighed

“One Regorii each, payment on demand” replied our guide

“Agreed. What’s the cure?” I said

“Satyr cum, it is a great restorative. A cure for minor afflictions, gout, skin irritations, it even cures baldness in humans, although I have never witnessed it” replied Saah

“This is just an excuse for you to jack off isn’t it” I accused.

Saah looked wounded by my accusation. “I am your guide, I speak nothing but truth.”

I relented, he was after all our guide and was to be believed at all times. Besides the thought of getting spattered with cum was getting me painfully erect.

I had never seen anyone shoot so much cum, and it was true, it did act as a balm, soothing the irritation almost instantly...and when he massaged my cock! His fingers sliding over it carefully rubbing it into every fold of skin, even the tiny lips at its tip.

“There may be one side effect Jaay” he added after he had finished me off and turned to Eius’Torm “You may find it promotes a little hair growth”

By that time of course I couldn’t have cared less, I was far too busy attending to the Hard-on that his agile fingers had left me with.

For once I seemed unable to cum, my hand on my cock felt just right, but I was just not....quite... There. Time seemed to have slipped by, I suddenly realised that it was dark, I had been wanking for a whole day!

Saah noted the look of realization on my face and grinned his beautiful grin. “Saah is just having a little joke with you... You may Cum now”

“Yesss Master” Eius’Torm and I gasped as we ejaculated

“You hypnotized us, Master” I accused

“Yes, I did. But its all a joke and you are happy to play along aren’t you.” replied the Satyr toying with his Paan Pipes.

“Of course Master” I replied smiling at his magnificent jest.

“good...now listen closely, we have had such a good time that you have forgotten the purpose of your journey. It is time for you to remember. Remember that you are seeking Eis’Torm’s sister and that you must walk unnoticed amongst my brothers to do so.” said Saah.

I blinked. How could we have forgotten something so important?

“Tomorrow I shall work upon an illusion that will let you pass as satyrs, but that is but a part of it, you must act and react as if you were satyrs, that part is much less easy.”

“I think I have a way to do that, Master” I said “You’ve hypnotized us for a joke, why not use that power, focus our minds on behaving like Satyrs”

Saah glanced at Eius’Torm “would you also submit to this?”

“Yes Master” he agreed without hesitation

“listen then” and he began to play his pipes, my head lolled as the tune seeped into my bones.

“As the illusion weaves about you, you shall feel a greater and greater desire to be Satyr in thought and deed, revelling lusty sons of Saah you shall be”

* * *

I awoke and made my way sleepily to the cheerfully babbling stream, drinking deeply. I suddenly caught sight of my reflection and stumbled backward in surprise. It had not been my face that I had seen reflected, but that of a slightly younger version of Saah, smooth cheeked, no signs of age and my hair,... now blonde.. parted itself around the buds of two tiny horns.

“Father! Eius! Its started!” I shouted gleefully, my voice cracking.

I began inspecting myself for other changes that Father’s illusion of Satyrness had wrought so far. My arms and chest had lost some muscle definition so that I was (once again?) on the verge of adulthood. My legs had stopped itching in the night, had a covering of short fur, and had more satyr like proportions. My feet, whilst on tip-toe, were disappointingly uncloven. My cock was also unchanged, but erect ...or not... with a mere thought..I liked erect better.

My brother Eius’torm raced into the clearing, I noted with envy that he already a highly erotic set of hooves of his own. Like me it was now obvious to all that he was a son of Saah, his face, like mine a younger version of our father’s

“Wow! nice tail Jaay” he exclaimed “lets see that arse bro”

I looked at my rear realizing I now possessed a rather magnificent blonde bush of tail. Experimentally I lifted it and got a whiff of musk that made my nose wrinkle with pleasure, I smelled nearly ready to mate.

I could see very well the effect it was having on Eius and bent to all fours in preparation.

His arms wrapped around me pinching my nipples as his boy-cock thrust under my tail, lubricating me with cum.

“Having some sport I see” said a voice from the trees.

It was our father, Saah, today was special, he wore his sword and pipes.

“Yes father!” we chorused disentangling ourselves, as we did so I noticed that I had developed hooves while I was being fucked

“You are nearly ready I see. All that remains is the final proof of your Satyrhood. Come here.”

We bounded over to him eagerly. He reached out caressing each of us. My cock was tingling, the foreskin growing fur, a fold of skin running its length holding my penis properly and permanently erect. I moved to grasp it but my father said “Be still”

His hands knew exactly where to touch, the briefest brush of the fingertip. My cock hardened and hardened still further, a need for release building up within that went Beyond anything I had ever felt...until suddenly my penis emerged from its transformed sheath the head a full 6″ beyond the foreskin, gushing cum that spattered my chin..finally I was an adult.

In that instant my muddied thoughts seemed to become a crystal clear bubble in my mind. I realized how we had been deceived, how Saah had found a way to blind two stray humans to the changes that his seed was making.

All those human memories were a finished thing, like a snapshot, something that could be inspected from time to time, but not added to.

Jay Stewart and his life as a rock climber and alien hunter became just a really detailed story that I know. I am Jaay Saahson.

“You really suckered those humans dad, can I learn the pipes when I’m older” I asked snuggling close to our parent

Eius not wishing to be left out of a group hug slipped in under his other arm.

“The human, Sheldon, why did he start to change so quick without being fucked? And what about Icestorm’s sister” he asked

“The shaman places traps at the edges, also the poor human was a virgin, virgins are always quicker to turn...and the human female, who knows. She chased after her lover when he felt the call.” Father replied

“Lets be off now boys, you have your first birthday orgy to attend and I feel sure they will both be there.”

* * *

Eius and I walked hand in hand following father. The gathering place was nearer than I had expected, Jay had walked straight past it...humans are soo blind.

Sheldon was easy to spot, garlanded in flowers, the youngest, centre of most of the orgy activity.

After a moment I spotted the human girl curled up asleep in a bed of flowers that seemed to be wrapped around her. Her hair was becoming greener even as I watched.

“Dryad” said father “and nearly reborn, you boys be careful”

But his warning fell on deaf ears we were both rock hard eager to lose our Satyr-cock virginity... A rather fine Satyr with large horns looped a garland around my neck and my first birthday orgy got off to a great start.

I was busy rimming Deiius, that was his name, when the first shouts of alarm reached me.

“Look out!”

“The Dryad!”

Bonny, now looking like a green haired version of what Jay thought of as Xena warrior princess, was storming her way through the orgy.

Satyrs flew through the air, thrown with effortless ease as she progressed toward her chosen target...Sheldon.

The young satyr scrabbled backwards along the ground but she soon had him pinned and lowered herself onto his cock.

Satisfied that the predatory dryad was otherwise occupied the orgy resumed. A cockhead nudged at my arse and I lost interest in everything else for a while.

* * *

Epilogue

The orgy continued through several days and nights, unlike frail humans we satyrs are quite inexhaustible sexually. Finally a hand grabbed me by the tail and pulled me roughly from my current lovers embrace.

“Aaw Daad” I complained

“The Shaman requires our company. The humans who tolerate our presence in this place are here and demand to see you.” he replied “Make me proud.”

I found myself lined up with Eius, Shel, and the dryad in front of a magnificent Satyr his horns well into their second curl. Beside him stood a small group of humans dressed in mottled sand yellow clothes.

“As you see General” said the Shaman “you need not have concerned yourself”

“That remains to be seen.” Grumbled the human turning to us.

“You have...joined...these people of your own free will?” he demanded

“Of course” I lied, smiling and extending my cock to its full length “you should try it.”

A white coated human whispered in General’s ear, apparently unaware that Satyr senses are more acute than human. “They’re fully mutated, we’d have to put them in class 9 containment if we took them back now.”

General turned to a rather handsome human called Leftenant “Radio-Tag them, same as the rest, at least we can keep track of ‘em.”

“Be wary” warned the Shaman “These four younglings are filled with the rebelliousness of youth, they may object to such intemperate treatment”

I am not stupid, I know a hint when I hear one.

It seemed I was first in line. Leftenant walked up to me, setting a alluminium case on the ground he took a shaver from a foam cushioned case and shaved a “C” into the fur of my right thigh. The next object in the case was a gun like object, and next to it sat what I assumed was the tag.

I sniffed, Leftenant had an odor...virgin... I could tell, instinctively. Carefully I raised my tail, letting my musk waft about. He wrinkled his nose and crouched down in front of me to assemble the tag gun.

“Hey Leftenant” I said. He looked up. “Gotcha!”

I shot a load of cum catching him across the face, and yes! some went in his half open mouth.

Father wasn’t kidding about virgins changing quicker, Leftenant was already sprouting horn buds by the time his surprised arse hit the ground.

General and his crew reacted, unslinging their weapons. Fortunately the Sentinals know a tune or two on the pipes that can distract almost instantly, the humans froze in place.

“Now General its time to listen.” Said the Shaman “Do you remember this tune, yes that’s right, your favorite music.”

General nodded slowly.

“This was all a false alarm, you are satisfied that all is in order. Tomorrow you will see to it that the Leftenant is placed on the detached duty list and select a replacement with the usual characteristics. You may go now.”

The music stopped and the humans looked about as if nothing had happened.

“G..General..I feel fucking strange” gasped the Leftenant fumbling at his clothing

“Everything seems to be in order here Shaman, thank you for your time.” Said General “Back to the Helicopter men.”

“No! wait!” cried Leftenant trying to stand in boots that no longer even remotely fit his feet

The Shaman smiled at me. “Good shot that, but you’d better fuck him now, it will quicken his journey into pleasure.”

I set about doing as I was told.