The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dildo

“Hey, Sally, look at this!” the chestnut haired woman exclaimed to her roommate with amazement.

“What, Amanda?” the dirty blonde haired woman asked walking over.

The two were roommates in college, and decided to share an apartment together after they graduated. They were unpacking, when Amanda found something in her bedroom closet.

“A dildo!?” Sally exclaimed.

Amanda was holding and opaque, pink double sided dildo. It was at least twelve inches long and quite broad. “Just found this thing in the closet. I think it’s made of PVC or rubber or something …”

“Can’t believe you’re holding that thing! You don’t know where that’s been …”

“Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea!” she chuckled. “I’m not gonna put it in my mouth,” Amanda said lightly. It actually wasn’t the first time either of them saw a dildo in real life. Indeed, they would be lying if they said they never used one.

“What are you gonna do with it, Amanda?”

“I dunno. I’ll deal with it later. I mean, we haven’t even unpacked the trash can yet!”

“Yeah, Amanda … Wanna help putting my mattress on my bed?”

“Sure.”

As they progressed their unpacking, all Amanda could think about was the dildo. Where did the prior owner buy it? How much did the prior owner use it? What did she think about while using it? Did she ever use it with another woman? Why did she forget it? Why was thinking about it making Amanda so horny?

They were finally taking a break for lunch that afternoon. Sally finally noticed how distracted her attractive roommate was. “You OK, Amanda? The move gettin’ to ya?”

“Oh, no, it’s nothing, Sally … I just …” A thought of having the dildo in her pussy, while sucking on the other end, just crossed her mind.

“Just what?” she asked, while noticing an odd grin on her friend’s face.

She sighed, “I dunno. I guess I don’t know what to do with that double sided dildo.”

Sally was subtly taken aback. She never knew Amanda to be distracted by such a thing. “I was assuming you were just gonna throw the thing out!” she exclaimed lightly.

“It just …” Her pussy suddenly dripped at the thought of it penetrating both their wet snatches at the same time. The thoughts were as aberrant as they were powerful. “ … Just seems like a waste of money to throw it away, you know? Probably kinda expensive, Sally …”

“I don’t really care what you do with it!” she exclaimed truthfully. “Do you have the number of the prior renters? Maybe they’ll want it back.”

For reasons she could not fathom, she could not bring herself to give it up to anyone. “Maybe …”

* * *

Sally was coming home from work exhausted the next day. The move was tiring, while the job was utter crap. Yes, her marketing degree had connections with putting up flashy, misleading retail banners full time, but it was by far not her calling. She wanted to be an ad executive in some multinational conglomerate as far away from retail as possible. Still, the retail job was the best she could find.

Amanda, on the other hand, was not set to start her new job for a couple of weeks, so she was apparently in vacation mode. It was to be a half decent social working job, which fit her career goals well enough. However, not only was it bottom rung, but it was also not quite what she was looking to do. Her goals lay more in community organizing, whose budgets were choked considerably in their state that year.

She suddenly realized moaning and grunting in the direction of Amanda’s room. “Amanda, you OK in there?” she called out.

“Hmph … err …” the muffled noises sounded.

“Amanda …?” Sally opened her friend’s door to a surprising sight. Amanda was naked in bed with that pink dildo in her drooling mouth and wet vagina at the same time! “Amanda!?” The sight of Sally watching made the fit Amanda grow even more energetic. Amanda soon screamed in a spit and pussy juice filled orgasm.

The dildo flopped out of Amanda’s mouth with thick strings of spit trailing. With the dildo still in her pussy, she huffed, “Uhh … You’re home …” She quickly began to realize how much that orgasm changed her. It should not have been possible! She wanted to fuck Amanda’s brains out with the dildo. There were no more idle thoughts seemingly inspired by the rubbery member. They were all actions she sought to do.

“Yeah! I can come back later …”

“It’s OK, I’m all down for now, Sally!” she said happily.

“Is that the same dildo?”

“Yeah, Sally. I cleaned it off, don’t worry! It more than gets the job done. Wanna borrow it?” She then thought to herself, ‘Or maybe, just join me …’

“Uh, no …” she said with a dry mouth. She had certainly seen her naked before, but was lucky enough to never catch her while masturbating. “I’m gonna go eat something, Amanda.”

“Great! I’ll join you in a minute.”

* * *

While idly sucking on one end of the dildo that night, Amanda suddenly had the urge to show her roommate how amazing the dildo was. Without thinking, she snuck into Sally’s darkened room naked, member in hand.

She then felt something at the pit of her stomach. ‘What the fuck is happening,’ she thought to herself, looking at the sleeping, vulnerable Sally. She looked at the floppy dildo, and thought, ‘What are you doing to me?’ It of course gave no tangible answer. ‘This can’t be right!’ A moment later the dildo had somehow found its way back into Amanda’s drooling mouth. The smooth rubbery-ness of it broke her down. It was more than delicious and arousing. She quietly moaned.

Amanda then slowly lowered one end of the rubbery member onto Sally’s slightly open, full lips. When it made contact, instead of waking up, Amanda’s mouth opened wide to accept the apparent offer. Sally slowly slid it in and out, while her friend automatically sucked and moaned in her sleep.

Impulsively, Amanda then placed her mouth on the other end, and sucked along with her friend. Neither of them could think in that moment. Their purpose in life right then was to only suck and blow. Drool liberally leaked from their mouths.

They both then felt strange, but only Amanda was conscious enough to process it. It was as if something inside her was changing. Perhaps something was changing all along, but the feeling was so blatant now to deny. When the feeling began to overwhelm, Amanda removed the dildo from their mouths, and went back to her room, before falling into the deepest sleep of her life …

* * *

Amanda was eating her cereal the next morning before work, pondering her deep dream the night before. It was a dream that had more truth than she yet knew. It was of her and Sally holding each other tightly. She could no longer remember if they were somehow lovers or sisters. Regardless, the connection she felt to her roommate was more than profound.

“Morning, Amanda!” Sally sounded in her long robe and flip flops.

“Oh, morning, Sally,” she replied quietly. The feeling of closeness from the dream was back with a vengeance, now that she saw Sally. The closeness was accompanied by almost embarrassing arousal.

Amanda was feeling the same way, but she embraced it. Impulsively, aberrantly, she kissed her roommate on the soft cheek, before setting up a bowl of cereal for herself.

“You look sunny this morning, Amanda,” Sally observed, realizing how much she liked the kiss.

“Thanks, Sally! That dildo’s fantastic. You really gotta give it a go. Fuck we can do it together!” Amanda said happily.

“Uhh …” Sally secretly wanted to take her up on her offer, but suppressed the thought.

“You won’t believe how good it feels inside yah! You’ll forget about men!” Amanda said truthfully. She no longer denied that the dildo somehow changed her sexuality, and that was basically her admission.

Intending to be a more “message received” than “confirmation,” she stated, “Uh, OK …”

* * *

That night, Sally was finding herself amazed with Amanda. She was in the shower for the past half an hour, while loudly masturbating for at least the last twenty. Sally assumed she had her new friend with her, and decided to watch some TV with the volume very high.

The moment she walked into the room, Sally saw Amanda’s new friend casually lying on the couch in its pinkish, snakelike grandeur. Sally shook off the thoughts of using it herself, before grasping it to bring to her friend’s room.

Instead of walking out, she sat down to examine it. It outwardly seemed like any double sided dildo anyone would see on the internet or in a porn shop. It was not unlike the dildo she once had! Carelessly, she put it in her mouth. “UMMMM!” she cooed. Its rubbery deliciousness was beyond overpowering. She commenced blowing it away for a few moments before impulsively pulling off her clothes.

With one end still in her mouth, Sally pushed the other end into her remarkably wet snatch. She then pumped it up and down with both hands, stimulating both holes at once. Her eyes rolled back into her head from the pleasure. Drool and pussy juice squirt out of her, while the orgasmic pressure built wildly. Suddenly, she exploded in the wettest orgasm of her life.

Mindlessly, breathlessly, she lay back onto the couch, dildo still in crotch. Drool dripped from her mouth, as pussy juice dripped from her crotch. She felt utterly different, while her mind was not there to process what that meant. She closed her eyes, and fell into a black sleep …

* * *

“I see we now have a mutual friend,” Sally heard in the distance.

Sally slowly opened her eyes to see Amanda essentially making out with the other end of the dildo, whose other end was still within Sally.

“Amanda, you’re so fucking hot!” Sally exclaimed truthfully. The whole of her sexuality was now geared toward Amanda. The feelings were so different that she had no idea how to control them.

“I know … UMMM … You are, too, Sally. Let’s fuck!” she exclaimed, before mounting the free end. They moaned and grunted wildly, while they almost violently thrust their hips toward each other, forcing the large dildo deeper into them.

If their love filled eyes weren’t lustfully locked onto each other, they would have noticed the dildo’s color change to a deep blood red. It was preparing to finish the process it started between the two of them the night before. Its fake veins slowly came to life, obscuring the ones within. The veins began to fill with their blood, rewriting their DNA, making them as close as any sister. The process was nearly complete once the blood flowed freely through the dildo into each other’s bodies.

At the same time, their sapphic, sisterly passions grew more powerful than either of them thought possible. They didn’t want to cum; they wanted hold onto that near orgasmic state for all eternity. It was a moment of perfect love and passion. It destroyed their minds, before their minds reformed into a state of perfect longing for each other. The passion eventually became too great for the two of them, and they exploded in a deafening orgasm.

Breathing unsteadily, they leaned in for a long, passionate kiss. They knew they were sisters now, just as much as they knew they were deeply in love. The sisterly bond they felt made their love grow deeper than any average lover. Their lives would no longer be the same, but that was the wonderful part about it. A part of them will always wonder about the origins of that wondrous dildo, which they now sensed had otherworldly attributes, but they will forever be too deeply in love to care … They soon passed out on top of each other’s sweaty bodies from pure exhaustion …

* * *

“Hey, Barbara, look at this!” Whitney exclaimed in amazement.

“What?” Barbara’s jaw dropped at the sight of the thing apparently found in the closet. It was an opaque, pink double sided dildo held in her roommate’s hand …