The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big-breasted bigot, Part 3

(mc, ff, lac)

Warning: There is offensive language involving race and sexual minorities.

I got anal. Hallelujah, I got anal.

And a lot more.

It was a wild Saturday at Erika’s parents beach house. Not only was there anal, but also she gave oral, make that great oral, and of course lots of tit-fucking.

There was even rough sex, where I pulled her hair and slapped at her boobs (I got so hard watching those huge orbs bounce around) and she even asked to be spanked.

“I’ve been a bad girl, may I have another” she continually pleaded as I made her rear red and raw.

I thought the day I passed the bar exam was the greatest day in my life but this definitely topped it. Did I mention she put on a fetish French maid outfit and let me seduce her from behind when she was ‘making the bed’.

With her new open-minded attitude on, well, everything, I decided as I lay in bed, watching her humongous chest go up and down as she breathed steadily, it was time to take this relationship to the next level.

After breakfast I was going to take Erika on a nice walk on the beach and ask her to move in with me.

But when I woke up, I saw no Erika, just a note on her pillow:

“Had fun yesterday. Sorry but got plans for Sunday. See ya at the office! E.”

At least I got to watch football on her dad’s 50-inch plasma TV.

* * *

The other shoe dropped a couple days later. Not unexpected after the note but it still hurt. When I walked into my office Wednesday, it was sitting on my desk, neatly typewritten:

“Dear Carter:

I didn’t want to write this letter but one thing we have always had is an honest relationship and I want to continue that.

Over the past month or so, my eyes have been opened on many subjects. One of them is my sexuality. Simply put, I love to have sex with women. I had many questions about this since I was raised to believe homosexuals were simply ‘fags’ or ‘dirty dykes’ as you know quite well as we’ve had many discussions about those types.

But I have had sex with many women the past few weeks and enjoyed it -immensely. To see if I was simply in love with sex in general, I invited you to my family beachhouse this past weekend and let you experiment with many variations of heterosexual sex we never had gotten to in our relationships before.

“I was not faking, I did enjoy the mechanics of sex with you but when I got up on Sunday, I realized emotionally I was now only interested in sex with women. I left hurriedly as I did not know how to explain to you properly at the time and went to Jackie’s house for comfort.

“As you can probably deduce, Jackie and myself are lovers, but I have stressed to her that it will not be monogamous on my part as I now have lots of new friends I’d like to get to know better and I’m not ready to settle down, and she is fine with that.

“Good luck Carter with your future endeavors and girlfriends. It was not you, it was me.

Love, Erika”

I knew one thing, I sure as heck was going to be in my office next Tuesday night—and prepared.

* * *

I was in my regular crooked position for gym viewing but this time I had brought some little friends.

Although not discussed around the boardroom, our prestigious law firm did a lot of business handling messy divorces, for which we kept private investigators on retainer.

I was able to ‘borrow’ some of the PI’s favorite toys for my assignment tonight of spying on my now left-wing promiscuous lesbian ex-girlfriend.

I peered into the viewfinder of my super-sharp videocam as I watched the 20 women do their workouts. I had been told you could see a booger on a person’s nose with this and as I watched Erika’s generous bosom bounce up and down as she jogged on the treadmill, I had no doubt it was true.

I could see clearly the outline of her nipples on her sweat-stained sports bra.

Next, I fiddled with my super-duper listening device. A cough from 100 yards away could be heard clear as a bell. When I finally got the parameters zoned in the cacophony of grunts, groans and general girl chatter sounded like they were in my office.

I enjoyed myself going from girl to girl and watching the sweat fly off their bodies and the boobs a bouncing, until the clock struck 7:50.

A large chiming sound rang in my ears. It was just a pain to me but it had a far different effect on the 20 women.

They immediately all stiffened and I heard the clank of dropped free weights and stationary bikes grinding to a halt.

“Please prepare for you biocranial treatment ladies” said a voice I knew from board meetings, which I sat way in the back of, as that of Diane Promos.

The soft patter of feet moving as one out of the gym was now heard. I then noticed that while the zombie women were exiting stage right, Diane and her buff blonde lackey Anya were going out of sight to the left.

…. As before, I witnessed the women, now naked, come back in a few minutes in a straight line and sit in the same exact spot I had seen them the last time I had taken a peek.

I looked intently at Erika, staring blankly like the rest in her row, her huge, now firm, breasts standing straight at attention, the nipples jutting out, knowing subconsciously that wondrous girl sex was soon to come.

Diane wheeled in the cart with the gleaming metal helmets and methodically placed each one over the head of a girl, punched a few buttons and the lights began to whirl.

As I watched the last girl start her brainwashing process, my attention – and now my camera – swung back to Stephanie sitting in the first spot.

The zombie-like behavior I was used to from the women was not occurring with Stephanie. She was squirming, her head being thrown back as far as the helmet would let her, and my microphone picked up small groans coming from her.

I then noticed Anya a few girls up, bending down and inserting a little metallic disc into a stone-faced subject’s hip area.

I trained my sights quickly to Erika’s vagina, something I knew so well. Knowing she had a weekly Brazilian (“I’m not one of those hairy low class gorillas”), I knew I would get a perfect view.

I saw Anya grab a disc, flick a switch on it, and carefully inserted it into Erika’s ripe and beckoning slit.

Within seconds, Erika’s face twitched into a little smile and soon her hips were gyrating and I could see wetness glistening from Erika’s slit.

‘They’re fucking their pussies with vibrators and fucking their minds at the same time’ I thought.

The 20 women writhed and bucked in pure pleasure while I knew their minds were being downloaded with the latest instruction from their mistresses.

Diane gave Anya a knowing glance while the girls were in the throes of orgasm after orgasm. Obviously, the vibrators were a new addition to their mind control arsenal and Diane was quite pleased with it effects.

My earphones resounded with a cacophony of shouts, grunts and moans for the next several minutes. It would have turned me on but Erika’s howls were distinctive to me, and knowing someone, err, some thing, was now turning her on kind of dampened my enthusiasm.

I did note that I had never witnessed the vibrators stuffed in the pussies in any previous sessions, so Anya and Diane seemed to be continuing to refine their brainwashing techniques as they went along.

The cart came out soon enough and Diane and Anya went down the line. Diane would take off the helmets while Anya dipped down into each girls’ pussy and, with a plop, took out the vibrators.

Once safely stored, Diane and Anya stood in front of their freshly brainwashed crew.

“Czarina is very pleased with your progress and, as we said previously, this is our last session in our fitness series so we hope you’ve enjoyed the experience and bring the lessons you have learned and apply them to your life in work and at home,” said Diane. “The pairings will be 1-22, 2-21 this time, pretty easy and I think you know the program for tonight so lets end on a high note ladies and—engage.”

Forty blank eyes had stared at her but now the faces animated and were filled with smiles.

Eleven girls got up and went to a table off to the side. They lined up and each grabbed a small cloth from a pile and one of the small bottles on the table and poured some kind of clear liquid onto the cloth.

The cloth-holding girls then went up to another girl standing up, I assumed her partner for the night.

Anya and Diane suddenly whirled to the girl next to them and placed the cloth on their face. The girls immediately put their arms up to their face and began trying to yank Anya and Diane’s respective arms off of them.

The two girls began twisting and writhing, trying to apparently to fight the cloth off of their face.

Soon, there were groans and gasps as the girls fighting slackened. Their bodies were now weaving and their hands began losing their grip on the cloth pressed tightly against their faces.

Both girls finally crumbled. Diane and Anya grabbed their limp bodies at the waist and gently guided them to the ground, knocked totally unconscious.

Instantaneous with their bodies hitting the ground, nine of the women clamped the cloth on another and soon there nine women chloroforming and nine trying to stopped being chloroformed.

I quickly looked for my girl. Her breasts were flying left to right as she battled her assailant. I noticed it was a tiny, Asian women that had a cloth over Erika’s mouth. Erika had about six inches and 40 pounds of chiseled muscle over her.

I soon recognized it was Clarice Ni from accounting that was attacking her (or as Erika called her when she denied her expense voucher for a spa treatment during a business trip “Goddam chink, probably bitter because I know how to drive”.)

Erika should have flicked her away like a bug but after a minute her breasts were not flying about as strongly. Soon, her knees buckled and Clarice slowly guided Erika’s body to the floor.

Sometimes I’m a bit dense. I realized the ‘struggle’ was just another sex game. As my member was now at full erection, I silently cursed that I had found yet another new fetish, ‘sleepy’. For a couple of lesbians, Anya and Diane sure knew how to turn a guy on.

The conscious women bent down and hooked their arms under the shoulder blades of the unconscious and began dragging them into the center of the room.

Seeing Erika’s limp nude body skidding on the carpet, her feet swaying helplessly, that was it for me. I had to go to the bathroom and say hello to my friend Mr. Towel.

… When I returned, I refocused my lens, as what I was seeing was so weird.

All the knocked out women were hanging on chains, their legs barely touching the ground, having obviously been manacled and then hoisted. Each had a thin clear tube inserted in each nipple and the familiar flow of white liquid into the nearby bottle was evident.

And each woman had a head pretty much welded to her pussy, slightly bobbing as they ate out their helpless prey.

I watched this scene for 20 minutes until a chime sounded and the heads stopped bobbing, bodies straightened out, and then came the clank of chains as slack female forms were lowered.

I watched as Clarice grabbed nearby smelling salts and passed them over Erika’s button nose. Groggily, she woke up but smiled when she saw her and gave her a big kiss.

Soon, the cloth was on the other foot as Erika was now chloroforming her Asian partner. The scene was repeated throughout the room, as it was time for the other women to be knocked out, ate out and milked.

Except for Anya and Diane, who continued to feast on their original selections.

It’s good to be the queens.

* * *

Have you ever seen the video for the song “Boys of Summer”, where Don Henley sits at his desk twirling a pen, thinking about how lousy his life was now compared to what it had been, while film of him frolicking with his old hot girl friend flickered behind him.

I did not have a film playing of me and Erika on the beach behind me, but in my head I remembered all the sex and good times I used to have with my now ex, Erika, as I sat at my desk twirling a pen.

After what seemed like an unholy amount of orgasms, the unconscious had been awakened and they all trotted off to shower and do who knows what in the locker room, before heading off into the night.

Not being stupid, I immediately made a copy of the videotape and sent it to a friend who was a lawyer at another firm. Attached was a note that said we were to never mention his having it, but if I ever did ask for it back to instead bring it right to the police. If Diane and Anya found out I had it and they slammed that bowl thingee on my head and ordered me to get it back, I would have the last laugh.

But I still didn’t know what to do with my information. If I went to the cops, Diane’s brainwashed beauties would undoubtedly swear up and down everything they did was strictly consensual and I was just a bitter ex-boyfriend.

Which I was.

Erika had given me standing, prominence, entrée into the upper crust of society, shown me the life of the super-wealthy, and two big boobs to lust after. Yes, she was a female KKK’er but I chose to ignore that part of her.

At that moment, Stephanie walked into my office. She was tall and lanky in her abbreviated pink suit and, thanks to all her working out, her body was smoking.

“Hey Carter, just wanted to duck in and say I’m sorry about you and Erika,” she said.

I had always gotten along with Stephanie. A couple of times when there was a long line of people waiting to see the boss, she had, with a wink, pushed me ahead on the waiting list.

But I knew I wasn’t talking to that Stephanie now. This was Steph-Bot, programmed slave to Diane Promos, so I was going to be guarded in my comments

“Thanks Steph, I guess Erika told you in class,” I said.

“When she and Jackie invited all the girls to a big ‘farewell to fitness’ party last night at THEIR apartment, kind of got the idea,” she said.

“What do you mean farewell?” I said.

“Well, it’s all over, Diane said last week Anya has to go back to Russia soon because her visa ran out so this was our last Tuesday night fit club meeting,” said Stephanie, as her cupid’s bow mouth took a downturn. “Sucks. I’m in the best shape of my life thanks to them – and they made it so much fun too.”

With that bombshell, Stephanie gave a wave and headed out the door.

Class dismissed?

It looked like Diane would have her 20 hypnotized slaves all to herself but later that afternoon came a company-wide email:

“MCF&F is proud to announce we are going international with the opening of our new Moscow office next month. The leader of the bureau will be senior partner Diane Promos. She will be assisted by junior attorney Erika Von Tipton, who has never lost a case during her tenure with us.”

Moscow? A place where it was always cold, people don’t speak English and McDonald’s is considered a gourmet eatery? And being away from mummy and daddy and the club. No way would the Erika I know go for that. But the mind-wiped lesbian version was still apparently in control of her brain.

I knew it was time to finally do – something.

I was going to march up to Diane’s office the next morning and surprise her, tell her the jig was up, and make her return Erika to normal or else.

Or else what I was not sure but I was going to find out.

(Next: Finale Part 2 –The Confrontation)