The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Days Nine through Eleven

The two guys got up briefly to eat breakfast the next morning. Lucky and Rut brought their breakfast to them, and kept them from making too much a mess of themselves or the bed they were on. After eating, they rolled over and went back to sleep.

Ian was moving around a little easier, but I cautioned him to take it easy.

When the crew arrived, I let them know that Thorn had left, explaining that he had received word that a friend was in the hospital in Vegas.

“He coming back?” Jack and a few of the other guys asked.

“He might,” I shrugged. “Thorn prefers to keep in motion, he doesn’t usually spend much time in one place. But he’ll be by here again, I’m sure.”

I drew Jack off to the side, and mentioned that things seemed to be going pretty quick on the second floor. So, I picked his brain over what he needed brought in first on the first floor, and when. I drew up a schedule of when I needed stuff delivered, so as not to throw him off his.

This started off the first of several days where the boys and me spent most of our time upstairs. But we had plenty to do. From time to time Jack would call up on my cell, asking my opinion on this or that, or whether I could come down to look at something, or to inform me of progress.

From what Jack said, the guys missed the presence of my boys around. I let him know it was only for a few days; everybody was busy with plans, not to mention wanting to keep an eye on Ian.

We were also keeping an eye on the two other guys, as occasionally one of them would get a foggy notion in his head and start stumbling around.

I let all the boys know that I was planning another shopping trip on Friday, and Ian was determined to come along this time. I figured the three days would be enough to get Dagger and Arkansas ready.

I was keeping a mental eye on them throughout the day, as were the boys. But a couple times I’d go in and be with them physically.

They’d each gotten to the correct height and distribution of weight overnight, it was the mental rewiring that would take the longest.

But cuddling with the two of them on my lap was good for them, and it felt good for me too.

The boys were working hard at the same time. Lucky and Paddy collaborated on designing menus and signs for the bar. Rut and Nagi were working on recipes for the restaurant. They were all coming up with lists of supplies, equipment, and consumables. Lucky was particularly adamant on having only the finest liquors and beers on hand.

Lucky and Ian also worked on figuring out how to incorporate a microbrew into the design, and they spent a few hours on 3-way calls to various experts, after doing research on the Internet. I paid for these consultations as well, sending out checks regularly.

Rut was working on making the place look comfortable, and would often come in to ask my opinion on this or that idea.

Meanwhile, I was making myself busy with finishing the novel I’d been working on for several years.

I also had all the locks changed, and gave Jack keys to the first and second floor. I notified him in advance that the boys and I would be in and out for several days, taking care of other matters.

Captain Burgess called me to notify me that Brubacher had been put on unpaid leave until a full investigation was finished. I told them that Ian and I would be available for interviews, as long as we were notified in advance and the interviews were held away from the police station or our place. I also told him that we had some plans for the next few days, so he’d best plan for the first of the following week.

Rut and Nagi tried out the new shower, and were delighted. The shower was designed with several different showerheads, one a hard pulsating head, another a gentle rain-like dribble, and another mainly for steam. Nagi also got attention in the form of the mineral oil treatments, while Rut got his fur brushed frequently. Lucky tried it once and was satisfied, but Paddy steadfastly refused to try it.

By the end of the day, Arkansas and Dagger were relatively alert, although a bit fuzzy at times. I checked them over, and told Paddy he could start on the tattoos the next day, if he was up to it. He immediately set to sketching designs.

Paddy started on Dagger the following morning, while Rut watched. The rest of us puttered around at our various tasks, and I was close to the end of the final chapter.

Incredibly enough, I finished the last chapter about the same time Paddy finished working on Dagger. It had only taken about two hours. I took a break to go in and admire the work. As Paddy had promised, the difference between what Thorn had sported on his arms, and what Dagger now had, was remarkable. Nobody would connect the two. Paddy had also made the bluebirds on Dagger’s chest look more lifelike.

Rut and Lucky gave Paddy a full-body massage, to get the kinks out, before he started on Arkansas. You could hardly tell Arkansas had tattoos by now, after the fading.

I went back into the office to give the novel a good proofreading. I was halfway done when I took a break and went to go look.

I was surprised to see that it was Ian getting the tattoo, instead of Arkansas, but I could look at Arkansas’ bare chest to see that his work was done. Arkansas sported a cocky-looking naked cowboy on his chest, along with the words “All For My Brothers” around his navel. Ian was getting a tattoo on his arm of what looked like a woman sitting on a crescent moon (sort of like the DreamWorks trademark), with the words below, “Beloved Mother.”

I probably hadn’t mentioned this before, but Pete had asked me to remove his previous memories of being in the foster care homes. He now had full memories of being my nephew, as well as his mother’s death (she being my fictitious sister). He wanted to start anew, completely, and we had worked out the story between us beforehand.

Rut and Lucky wanted to get tattoos, but I suggested they wait until Paddy had a few days to recuperate first. It would have been difficult to tattoo Nagi’s skin, but he didn’t seem jealous.

I went back to the office to work.

I was reasonably satisfied by the time I was ordered to come to dinner. Everybody seemed in good spirits, and looking forward to the shopping trip.

The next morning I was woken up by all my boys, and Dagger and Arkansas seemed completely adapted. We had a rollicking good time that morning, part orgy and part wrestling match.

I went over the novel again, and made a few small edits. Then I fired up the laser printer, and started printing it out. Dagger came in as I was doing this.

“What are you doing, Dad?” he asked.

“Printing out a novel,” I told him. “I’ll drop it off to Fed-Ex tomorrow, for an agent.”

“Did you tamper with the agent?” he asked, smirking.

“Nope, just found one that should be interested, and he will try to sell it to a publisher,” I told him.

“Cool,” he nodded. “Do we get to read it?”

“Not yet,” I told him. “I’m antsy to get it off. You can read it in hard-back.”

Paddy examined Arkansas and Dagger, and pronounced their tattoos healed. Ian was also doing much better, barely having the slightest hint of a bruise on his face, and his ribs weren’t bothering him anymore.

We had lunch together, and I turned to Arkansas and Dagger.

“You two ready to arrive?” I asked. They both nodded. “Let me get some clothes together for you, then.”

I made a pair of faded, tight jeans for Arkansas, and a light Western-style shirt with the sleeves ripped off. I also snatched a cowboy hat for him, which he gladly perched on his head.

I reformed the pair of bleached jeans for Dagger, and made him a new Fred Perry polo shirt, black with red piping on the sleeves and collar. The braces were harder, but I managed to throw together a pair of dark red ones. I promised some better ones soon.

I grabbed a pair of Rangers in his size, as well as a pair of red laces, from his old shop in London. For Arkansas, I had to search a bit more, but found a little shop in Austin that had the proper size in a pair of snakeskin cowboy boots. A little telekinesis scuffed them up in all the right places and gave them the proper wear-marks. Dagger immediately reshined his boots, though.

We shoved a bunch of rags into a pair of made-to-order duffel bags, which they each picked up, getting ready.

The final phase of their transformations, the complete fading of their previous memories, would be triggered when they were teleported away.

I set them down in an old alley a couple blocks away as soon as I heard the horn of another delivery truck. We all trooped downstairs to check out the new deliveries.

Luckily, the truck kept two furniture dollies inside, so we were able to pitch in and help. For shits and grins, Lucky jumped up on the restaurant kitchen stove (delivered early by mistake), intent on riding it all the way into the building.

There was a shout of laughter behind us. “Lucky, that’s the fust tahm Ah evah seed someone take ‘ridin’ the range’ that way,” a voice shouted.

Lucky jumped down with a whoop, and the other boys came running to greet Arkansas and Dagger, who was laughing his ass off.

“Meet Arkansas and Dagger,” I told the crew wryly. “Arkansas is the one with the hat.”

Paddy had already pulled Dagger up and into a hug, and Nagi and Rut were practically jumping up and down with Arkansas between them.

Partly it was all for show, and partly to celebrate that Arkansas and Dagger were firmly part of the family now.

“How did you two get here?” I asked.

“You know how it is,” Dagger told me. “Word gets around, and I had to come see for myself. I ran into Arkansas on the bus out of Salt Lake.”

“You two on a bus together all the way from Salt Lake City?” I asked. “You leave the bus in one piece?”

“Wa-all,” Arkansas drawled as he rolled his eyes and looked at Dagger. They both broke up, and were supported by my guys.

“Watch out guys, these two are more dangerous than their weight in dynamite,” I told the crew. Most of the guys were watching with goofy grins. “Should I expect another dozen or so?” I asked the two boys.

“Nah, you know how they are abaht Big People, starting things for us’n,” Arkansas told me, sobering.

“And they don’t come bigger than you, Red,” Dagger put in. “They don’t know you like we do, though. Maybe later, but they’re a hard bunch to convince, gotcher?”

“Gotcher,” I nodded.

“But we got pick of the litter hair,” Arkansas grinned, waving his arms at the boys around him.

“Alright, take these two scoundrels upstairs, get them settled in,” I told my boys. “And Dagger, Ian’s here. Don’t go off on a nut, he got beat up, but it’s been taken care of.”

“Not by me,” he told me dangerously, as he grabbed up his duffel and headed upstairs.

“What was that all about, Big People starting things?” Jack asked me after the boys had trooped upstairs.

“Every so often, somebody decides to start some project, to give the Little People a place to live and work without all the crap,” I explained. “I’m sure they’ve all had good intentions, but every time there seems to be something that ruins it.”

“Ah,” Jack nodded. “Well, here’s hoping that you’re better at it.”

“It’s not me,” I told him. “This whole thing is something that Paddy and his friends dreamed up a few years back. I just finally had the money to make it happen.”

Once again Jack pestered me about the third of the second floor I’d kept walled off from the rest of the floor. I just told him I was considering making it into an office for the restaurant.

That area had already been allocated for another purpose however.

I finished helping the guys move the plumbing fixtures into the second floor offices (six of them), and went upstairs.

Arkansas and Dagger were telling tall tales of their ride on the bus. They believed themselves, and I came close to believing them too. I think Lucky was the only one not completely taken in by it all, which is not to say that he didn’t enjoy the tale.

I took the advantage to get Ian off to ourselves, and we sat down together. Pete and I had planned this part carefully.

“How are you feeling?” I asked him.

“Better,” he shrugged. “Physically and, well, you know.”

“OK,” I nodded. “I need you to do something for me. Just close your eyes.” I waited until he did so. “Mission Control to Pete.”

His eyes snapped open and he looked at me calmly.

“How’s Ian doing, Pete?” I asked.

“He’s doing OK,” Pete’s voice acknowledged. “The incident with the cop threw him off balance, but he’s coping really well.”

“Any thoughts on how to proceed?” I asked him.

“You might want to consider waiting until next fall before he starts back to school,” he told me. “He needs to be here now, and get used to the city.”

“Think he can stand being home-schooled until then?”

He looked thoughtful. “Might not be a bad idea. He won’t rebel against it. And it would give him more to do.”

“Any thoughts on the future?” I prodded him.

“Not yet,” he shrugged. “But try to keep from drawing on my experience. He’s not really sure how he knows that stuff.”

“I’ll try to remember that,” I nodded. “I doubt we really need it anyway, the guys are comfortable in their areas already.” I looked at him. “OK, Mission Control out.”

Ian’s eyes fluttered for a minute, and he looked at me, confused. “What did you say?”

“I asked if you’d prefer to be home-schooled for a while,” I told him, grinning. “Instead of launching into American high schools.”

“Sure,” he nodded, blinking at the idea.

“Lucky can tutor you in math,” I told him. “All of the boys in the arts. Rut and I in sciences, and me in literature and history. But most of it you’ll be doing on your own, with frequent trips to the library, which is about five blocks away.”

He winced. “As long as that asshole doesn’t come swinging by,” he griped.

“I’ll keep an eye on you when you’re out,” I told him. “But only if you want me to. And you’ll have your cellphone with you. I can also get you some mace, if you want.”

“That would be good, for now anyway,” he told me.

“I carried mace for quite a few years,” I reassured him. “So don’t feel like a coward. If it makes you feel better, you can kick them while they’re down.” He gave me a crooked grin, and we went back into the main room.

The rest of the day went pretty easy. I dropped off the novel to Fed-Ex, and picked up a canister of mace for Ian. By the time I got back, Paddy had framed some of the pictures he’d taken, and they were put up in the hallway.

We all decided to take a nap at the same time, which made for a pleasant afternoon. There’s nothing like having a swarm of naked boys draped over you in various places. Arkansas and Ian were spooned together, and both had dreamy smiles on their faces when I checked.

We had dinner that night naked, which set a habit for the rest of our days, whenever we were at home. We’d usually be naked, and some of us would have our boots on. Once in a while we’d walk around in our underwear.

We went to bed that night as a family.