The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Two

I woke up to wonderful feelings.

I had “cured” my insomnia and night restlessness, so I no longer had to sleep longer to get adequate rest. Four or five hours were all I needed.

And my four boys needed about the same amount.

So I woke up to find my boys slavering attention on me.

Rut was rubbing his fur-sheathed prick against mine, upside down so that the head of my cock was brushing against his tail. And Nagi was using his long, prehensile tongue to pleasure the length of my cock, with occasional swipes at Rut’s winking asshole.

Lucky was sucking on my nipples, and doing a fine job at it. It seems he had observed Nagi and Rut’s attentions the night before, and taken the lessons to heart.

By process of elimination, that left Paddy as the one rimming my ass, which wasn’t too surprising.

I had given the boys quite a lot of programming, although they would probably never realize how much. Each had their ingenuity and creativity boosted, and not just for bedtime exercises. Each had working knowledge of cooking, on the par of at least a three-star chef, as well as an education on mixing drinks, wine vintages, and other necessary items.

If left to their own devices for a while, they would take initiative and do whatever needed to be doing, as long as it was in my best interests.

I’d given Paddy a complete knowledge and skill at tattooing (already one of his interests beforehand). He also knew all there was to know about cameras, photography, and developing film. I’d also increased his understanding of engineering and construction, as well as a firm grounding in architecture.

I’d had to “cure” Lucky’s lack of literacy. Before his transformation at my hands, he’d been able to write his name and puzzle out street signs, and not much more. I’d also discovered a latent talent in math, so I had boosted that and given him all the knowledge of math, programming, accounting, and the tax code.

Nagi had already had a deep interest in music. I added to that, giving him a complete education in music from the Stone Age to present. He not only could identify a song by ear, he could rattle off composers, vocalists, record labels, and producers. I had also “cured” his preoccupation with rap, and given him an appreciation of all styles of music.

Rut had been given the same grounding in engineering, construction, and architecture. I’d also filled out his knowledge of landscaping to the point where he’d be able to identify any plant from a single leaf or a sniff of a flower.

You see, there is this thing called “racial memory”. Anything anybody has ever thought, felt, read, heard, or done goes into it. The MasterPC can access this, and make portions available to the user, or to one of his subjects, as needed. And I had given my boys access to just about anything that might pop up in their subject areas.

I had mentioned before that the program had a lot of Advanced options. It had been something of a surprise to see the lists of supernatural and psychic abilities. However, it was not possible to program both supernatural and psychic abilities into one person. While I had toyed with the idea of giving myself spell-casting abilities, I had chosen instead to use only psychic ones, namely telekinesis, apportation (teleporting things to me), teleportation (teleporting things away), clairvoyance, and enough prescience to give warning in case of danger.

I’d discarded the idea of telepathy. My pheromones would do well enough if I were away from the MasterPC.

I hadn’t stinted my boys either. Each of them would heal quickly from practically anything. They also had a ‘danger sense’.

Paddy had telekinesis like myself, except his would not develop into the fine control I had, at least not for some years. But anybody who tried to hassle him would find him hard to move, and harder to beat down.

Lucky’s abilities were supernatural. He’d be able to cause good and bad luck at will (although never to the detriment of me or his ‘brothers’). Probability was literally warped around him tightly, so he’d never have to worry about getting hurt in a fight.

Nagi also had mystical abilities. He could cast spells as naturally as breathing. However, he’d require sex at least twice a day, or his abilities would start to fade. He’d also not need to eat food or drink liquids for the rest of his life (unless he wanted to). As an incubus, sex was all he needed.

Wherever there was Rut, there was nature. Plants would grow, animals would be tame and peaceful. Insects would never bother anyone around Rut, unless someone pissed him off (and I had gone to some trouble to reinforce his laid-back nature). His pheromones were also tuned towards males, like mine, although he would not cause anyone to be submissive automatically.

After a while of feeling little mouths all over my body, I triggered an orgasm, and made it last awhile. My boys cleaned it all up greedily.

“Nice job waking me up boys,” I told them. They all grinned back at me. “However, you’re not done yet.” They looked puzzled. “Paddy, take that sock off your prick.” He was still wearing it from the previous night, and he took it off with obvious reluctances. “Now, get up here, and sit on your daddy’s cock.” He scrambled up happily. His hard little butt gripped my cock immediately and I felt that delicious pop as the head entered him. “Easy, now, boy. Nice and easy.” He slowly eased back onto my cock, and I gripped his little dick, making sure he was fully hard. “Okay, Rut, get up here and get this prick into you.” Rut climbed up and sat on Paddy’s dick. I now had two of them straddling my stomach. “Okay, Lucky, you’re next.” Lucky climbed up and eased himself onto Rut’s furry cock. “Go easy, boys, I want this to be good. Nagi, your turn.” Nagi climbed up, his cock resting between my pecs, and he wrapped his tail around Lucky’s waist as he sat on the little prick waiting for him. “Ah, perfect,” I told them. “Now you’re all riding my cock at the same time, and we’re all fucking Nagi.

“At least three of you are fucking Lucky,” my redheaded boy grinned over Nagi’s shoulder. I laughed, and Paddy moaned as my cock was driven deeper into him as a result.

“I think we’re all fucking lucky,” I replied, with a chuckle. “Just think about being fucked, and fucking Nagi. Nagi needs all of our cum today, OK?”

They all nodded happily, since they all had a basic idea of what Nagi was now. And they all thought of him as a brother too, so they were committed to helping him out by giving him their sex.

So I laid there, a chain of four boys fucking each other while straddling my body. I lifted my head up and sucked on Nagi’s cock, which drew a high hiss from him.

I’d gone to some lengths to design his transformation, more than the other boys. His scales were not like that of a snake or a fish, which were rough when stroked the wrong direction, but more like the scales of a chameleon, smooth and soft in any direction (there was another reason for that choice, which I’ll go into later). Sucking on his dick was a new experience, and one I’d wanted to try out.

Nagi’s dick, when soft, would appear as if it were just an empty flap of skin hanging down. His skin was not as elastic as the other boys, so it couldn’t stretch to accommodate an erection. His skin had to be the proper shape to begin with. However, the head of his dick was long and very pointed, which gave me plenty of opportunity to tease it with my own tongue.

When the scent of rutting males filled the room, along with the sounds of grunting boys, I got them ready for their first orgasm in their new forms. “Ok, boys, it’s time to charge up Nagi,” I told them. “When I tell you, you’re going to cum, and all that cum is going to flow right to him. Get ready.” I gave a gasp as Paddy’s ass twitched around my cock (he had all of it up his cute ass).

One of the changes I had worked into all three of the boys was a change in how their prostrate was shaped. Normally just a ‘button’, smooth and plump, I had enlarged their prostrates, and deliberately wrinkled the outer covering. This gave a large surface area, which was crammed full of nerve endings. Stick a finger up one of my boys’ asses, and you’ll see by their expressions how that turned out. I was looking up at four lust-crazed expressions.

Paddy had lifted one of Rut’s arms up and was sucking on an armpit. Rut was using his free arm to tweak Lucky’s nipples (I’d enlarged those too). Lucky was sticking a long tongue into Nagi’s ear, as one of his hands kneaded Nagi’s balls. Nagi was twisting my nipples as well.

“Ok, boys, get ready,” I repeated, gasping. “Cum NOW!”

Four piping voices gave long yelps as their heavy ball sacs forced cum out their little pricks, and I triggered my own orgasm, making it extend to twice the time of the last one. Nagi’s cock pumped at least a pint of cum into my mouth, which I sucked down. A wave of dizziness hit me, and I nearly blacked out.

When I could see again, I had all four boys lying on top of me, in layers, breathing heavily. And by the evidence of the sensation on my own cock, every single one of them had twitching assholes.

I wrapped my arms around all for of them (I didn’t quite make it around Paddy’s back) and, with the help of a little telekinesis, gave them all a bear hug.

“That was just fine, boys,” I told them all. “You’ve made me very happy, and I think Nagi is all charged up. So maybe we should get up now.”

“I thought we were already ‘up’,” Lucky smirked. That set off a round of giggles.

“Time to get out of bed,” I clarified in a growl, grinning despite myself.

They tumbled out of bed, and stood at attention at the end, waiting for me and the day’s plans.

“First of all, boys, we’re going to have visitors today,” I told them, sitting on the edge of the bed. “I’m going to get some contractors in here to get the renovations going. No offense to Rut and Paddy, but some of the jobs are going to be a little big for you. So we’re going to need some clothes for the day. Normally you won’t be forced to wear clothes up here, but today is different.”

“We don’t need to clean up, do we daddy?” Paddy asked, concerned. Given a choice, he’d go days without a shower, and would try to persuade others to do the same.

“Nope, trust me, these guys won’t care,” I told him, winking. Then I cocked my head.

I’d left his hair long, and it was down to his shoulders. But it didn’t look right.

“One thing first, though,” I told Paddy. I stood him in front of me, and fetched my clippers from the next room. With deliberate precision, I clipped his hair down to a crew cut. After I’d brushed off the clippings, I fingered his chin. “I think you should grow a goatee and mustache like Daddy’s,” I told him. “Would you like that?”

“Yes, Daddy!” he replied excitedly. I made a note to myself to make sure that goatee was in place before the end of the day.

I fetched some of the clothes I’d lifted the day before, and set to reweaving them into suitable clothes. For Lucky and Paddy, I made some short cut-off black jeans. Paddy got a white t-shirt, a size too small, I might add (he looked so cute, like a miniature Marine). Lucky got a dark green one.

I had enough left from that one pair to make Paddy a denim vest as well.

There were enough tube socks to make them some extra thick ones.

For Nagi and Rut, I needed something else (although I would have preferred tight cutoffs), due to the shape of their legs. With their hooves, their legs appeared crooked (more so than most little people’s), so I needed to disguise that.

So I took a bunch of old sweat pants and sweatshirts, and rewove them into baggy sweatpants (due to their tails, I couldn’t make them tight around the ass either). I managed to make Rut’s come out as a sort of forest camouflage, greens and brown, while Nagi’s were deep red. I also made Rut a hooded sweatshirt in the same colors, and a knit cap that he could pull down over his horns. After some thought, I decided not to make Nagi wear a shirt, figuring I could make up a story.

“He’s going to reek by the end of the day, in this heat,” Padddy observed gleefully, looking at Rut.

“I’m sure you can help him out with that,” I told him, tousling his hair. “Okay, boys, I want all the debris carried down to the dumpster. After that, you can get the stepladders and start working on the windows. I’ll fetch us something for breakfast in an hour, if you do a good job.”

They tumbled from the room, and the sight of their bare feet made me think about shoes, especially for Rut and Nagi. I gave it serious thought for a bit, and went looking for some lace-up boots. They might be a little ungainly, but they would hold tight to the boys’ ankles.

I rousted a clerk from his bed to open up a shop in London (who knows which suburb). He didn’t seem to mind all that much when he realized I was pretty much naked, and didn’t seem to notice that he was as well. But it was the only shop I could find that would have the boots in the strange sizes I needed.

I paid him (I filched a few hundred-pound notes from the Bank of England) and gave him a tip (300 hundred pounds), he cleared his throat hesitantly.

“Uh, you live here, sir?” he asked me in a lower-class British accent. I looked him over, noting the extensive (but poorly done) tattoos and the shaved head, and the piercings in some nice places, before answering.

“Nope, I live in the States,” I told him. “Why do you ask?”

He blushed a bit and stammered for a minute. “I was wondering if you needed somebody to work for you, sir,” he muttered.

I looked him over again, and he started to blush as he realized for the first time he was naked. However, his uncut cock was doing its own kind of blushing.

“I own a gay bar,” I told him bluntly, crossing my arms across my chest and standing so that my cock stood out more. “You really want to work there?”

He stared at my crotch for a bit, and nodded, his pierced tongue peeking out between his lips.

“I didn’t hear you,” I told him, growling.

“Yes, sir, very much sir,” he nodded again. His cock was standing straight up, and the pink wet head was peeking out from between the lips of his foreskin.

I took a note pad from the counter beside him and wrote down an address. I gave him another 500 pounds, along with the piece of paper.

“You come to the States, and to this address,” I told him. “You arrange your own travel visa, don’t tell them you’re coming there to work. I’ll handle the rest. If I don’t see you by the end of the week, don’t show up at all. But I’ll expect my money back, and I’ll get it out of you one way or another. And don’t tell anybody where you’re going, I don’t want to deal with relatives and that shit.”

“I’ll be there, sir,” he told me. “And I don’t have any family, sir.”

“Then I’ll be seeing you,” I told him. “One way or another.” I turned away and teleported home.

I wanted him to see me disappear like that, wonder if he’d dreamed it, and then see the 800 pounds and the address in his hands. I liked fucking with people’s heads.

Once home, I noted the boys were well on their way to clearing the remaining debris from the second floor hallway and were also cleaning the stairs up to the second floor, and that Paddy and Rut had taken time to “recharge” Nagi. I also noticed that Lucky was loitering around the dumpster. I was about to yell down at him, when I realized he was using his “luck” to make sure that nobody noticed that Paddy was hefting the canisters of garbage into the dumpster using telekinesis. I was impressed by the way my boys were already working as a team: Nagi and Rut were dumping stuff into the wastebaskets I’d appropriated, Paddy was ‘carrying’ them down to the dumpster, and Lucky was playing look-out. Or perhaps, don’t-look-out was a better term.

“So, who worked this arrangement out?” I asked, standing in the second-story hallway.

“We worked it out together, sir,” Rut replied, as he continued to work.

“Well, I’m pleased,” I told him and Nagi. Just then Paddy came up the stairs; obviously he’d heard it, too. “You’re good boys. I’m going to go get breakfast. Paddy, where did Scoobie park his truck at?”

“He parked it around back, sir,” Paddy replied, without thinking as he hefted another two canisters. That confirmed to me that he already thought of his previous persona as somebody completely different.

And his swagger as he trotted away told me that he was proud of the praise I had given the boys.

I carefully put the thought of the skinhead clerk out of my head. I’d consider options later.

I got dressed and went down to the truck, passing by Lucky, who was whistling a jaunty tune (Paddy had obviously passed on my comment to him). When I noticed that the truck was a manual, I apported the MasterPC to me, and had it feed me instructions on how to drive it (I’d never been able to handle a stick shift).

I was back soon, with several bags of breakfast. The girl at the drive-thru had been surprised at the large order, especially when I asked for ten extra-large cups of coffee.

“Picking up an order for a road crew,” I lied. She accepted payment and even gave me extra cream and sugar.

By the time I made it back, the boys had finished carrying out the garbage, and Nagi and Rut were doing some extra sweeping of the stairs.

“OK, boys, let’s eat,” I called, as I walked up.

I gave Lucky a wink as I noticed that he waited until Paddy had dumped the last canister before leaving his post. “Laddie-buck, you’re a good lad,” I told him in fluent Irish. He grinned as he realized he understood me, and what I was saying.

His whistling followed me up the stairs.

As I handed out food, I asked Nagi, “Do you feel like eating today?”

“No thank you, sir,” he told me. “But the coffee smells good.” This surprised me not at all, since he had a strong preference for coffee before his transformation. I handed him a steaming cup, and handed out the rest of the food.

“What do you want, Rut?” I asked. “I have egg sandwiches or salads, just in case.”

“Salad sir,” he replied happily. Again this was not a surprise. I had expected him to have a preference for a vegetarian diet after his transformation.

Paddy and Lucky were happy to share the rest of the food with me (although, Lucky wound up eating more than his share of the hash brown patties).

I noted with interest how my boys took their coffee. Nagi drank his black, although he noted it was a little “weak”. Paddy added creamer to his, just as I did, but spurned the sugar. Lucky liked his sweet, with extra creamer. Rut added just sugar, but not much.

Once the food was tucked away, and the garbage cleared, I showed the boys their boots, which each took with obvious glee. I made new socks for each of them (Lucky and Paddy’s were filthy from being outside, it had rained during the night) and helped Nagi and Rut put theirs on after stuffing the toes of the boots with extra socks. I noted that the two of them seemed to be confounded by the idea of tying their own shoes, although Lucky and Paddy had had no problem. I figured that they were adapting to their new forms so well, their minds had discarded that information as immaterial.

“Don’t worry,” I told them both. “You won’t have to do this very often. And Paddy and Lucky will be glad to help you whenever you need it, right boys?” I gathered up them in my arms, and Paddy and Lucky pressed up against them from the back as well. My two hoofed boys had looked distraught over not being able to do something “right” for me, and needed comforting.

“Somebody’s poking me,” Nagi noted after a couple minutes in the group hug.

“Somebody’s always poking you,” Lucky laughed, nibbling on Nagi’s ear from behind.

“Alright boys, back to work,” I laughed, pushing them away. “If the garbage is taken out, start on the windows. You know where everything is.”

Once again, I refused to be distracted by thoughts of the skinhead (I wondered if I could get seven dwarves together eventually), and set out to arrange for the renovations. I took Lucky off window duty to start sketching designs for the top floor, where we would all be living. He was a bit surprised at some of my instructions.

“You’ll be awfully uncomfortable with cabinets that low, sir,” he noted.

“You’d be hard pressed to deal with cabinets at a normal height,” I replied dryly.

“We could do it,” he told me, uncomprehending. I hugged him.

“Do it my way,” I told him. “And then you and Paddy can start pulling out the old cabinets.”

“Not Rut?” he asked. Rut and Lucky had the most experience with construction.

“No, you and Paddy will do fine,” I told him. “Paddy could pull the cabinets out all by himself, but then he’d being having all the fun.” He shrugged, and went to work on the designs.

I used the MasterPC to find a contractor in town of the right size and experience. It was easy to send commands to the employees and foremen to route them to me to do the job I needed done. A few subliminal messages made sure they wouldn’t find my demands or my boys too strange, and if the pheromones from Rut and I made them horny, I didn’t care.

I also did a special search. I wanted an out-of-work but accredited architect who was gay, and was seriously thinking of a different line of work. I found one, and sent the commands to bring him to me.

On a whim, I did a search to see how many gay or gay-curious men in the city were fascinated by short men and submission. After seeing how many popped up, I considered the ramifications, shrugged, and removed the list from the remote. My hands were nearly full as it was.

If people were aware of the changes I had made to my boys, they’d probably wonder why I had given them short pricks. None of my boys were longer than four inches, although their cocks were thick for their length (averaging about seven inches around). There were several reasons. First of all, I didn’t need my boys to have big cocks, I already had a big cock of my own. Anything bigger than a mouthful is wasted anyway, I’m told. Also, I didn’t want my boys to get arrogant about the size of their cocks; I just wanted them to be happy with the cocks they had.

Then there was the big reason. I had no intention of refusing my boys to play with each other. With Nagi, he needed sexual attention to function. And it would be a shame to put limits on Rut’s natural sexuality. I intended to let them pleasure each other as much as they wanted, but for real satisfaction, they would be coming to me.

The out-of-work architect, Pete, showed up soon after that, with his drawing supplies, and I showed him to the drafting table I’d set up for him, giving him Lucky’s drawings.

“These are as good as anything I could do,” he noted.

“Yeah, but I need a real architect’s name on them,” I shrugged. Pete and I discussed the deal I was offering him, and he set to getting the sketches firmed up for me. He had noted my boys with interest, so he understood I could do what he was looking for.

I was inspecting the boys’ work when I saw the pickups, vans and cars starting to pull into the vacant lot that separated my building from the busy street a block away, towards the front. Something occurred to me, and I called Lucky over.

“See that big vacant lot over there?” I asked him. He nodded. “I’m thinking that would make a great parking lot. What would the chances of the owner of that lot selling it to me for a reasonable price?” He grinned up at me.

“Oh, I’d give it about three days, sir,” he said mischievously. “A week at the very most. I’d say it was almost certain.”

“Good lad,” I told him, and patted him on the ass as the men in the vehicles started assembling their tool belts and toolboxes. When a sleek black truck pulled up, the men all looked up expectantly, and the foreman quickly climbed out to take charge.

I went down to greet them.

“Mister … uh,” the foreman started, squinting at the work order.

“O’Duine,” I pronounced the name for him. “But everybody calls me Big Red.”

“Right,” he nodded. “We’re here to start work, just like we agreed. Have you decided on that other contract?” To him, the negotiations had been done weeks ago, and there was an understanding that if they did well on this part of the job, there would be another job for them as well.

“What other contract?” I asked him, raising my eyebrow. His face fell, and he looked peeved. “Because there are two more contracts.” His face brightened with greed. “You’re working on the third floor, turning it into a livable residence for me and my boys. Do well on this one, and I’ll give you the contract on the second floor, which will be offices I rent out. And then you get to do the first floor. With bonuses for quick completion.”

“What’s the first floor going to be?” he asked.

“A bar,” I told him. “We’ll be putting all four storefronts together.”

“Sweet,” he nodded, his face beatific. I had checked, and, in Reno, a contractor could get the same price for renovating a bar as for doing four residences. Reno was weird that way.

“Just a couple things,” I told him. “My boys tend to shock some people. Your guys had better treat them with respect, or else.”

“Shouldn’t be a problem,” he said slowly. “What’s so weird about them anyway?”

“My son’s a dwarf,” I told him. “Him and his three friends live with me, and we’re all a family. One of them in particular might freak out your guys, he’s had a lot of tattoo work.”

“No problem with that,” one of the other men laughed. He had extensive tattoos, mostly flash, on his arms.

“You ever see pictures of Lizardman?” I asked.

“The guy tattooed with green scales, yeah,” he replied. “Saw him at a concert last year in Las Vegas.”

I nodded. “Come with me. I’ll introduce you to my boys.”

I brought out Paddy first, who’d already torn out the cabinets I’d told him to get rid of. “This is my son,” I told the guys, standing in one of the larger rooms directly off the stairs. “Paddy, short for Padraigh. He’s named after me.” Paddy grinned up at me at that, and puffed out his chest proudly.

The guys nodded and said hey and hello and all. I called in Lucky next, introducing him to the guys. Then I called in Rut, who had hurriedly put his knit cap back on. The guys saw nothing strange about him either. Then I called in Nagi.

“This is Nagi, he used to work in a carnival,” I told the guys, as Nagi stepped into the room.

“That is some fucking fine ink!” the tattooed guy, who looked to be about 19, said. Behind him, several of the guys were staring wide-eyed. Nagi was already looking a bit annoyed at the staring.

“You’re catching flies,” he told a couple of the guys. They all looked sheepish.

Pete came in with the plans, and handed them over to the foreman. The foreman looked them over, and looked up at me with surprise.

“My boys find it hard to fit into the world as it is,” I told him. “So I want a place designed for them.” He nodded as I heard a semi-truck (loaded less than an hour before) pull up. “And that’s the building materials. Put it downstairs, on the first floor.”

“You run a tight operation,” the foreman noted.

“You have no idea,” I replied, smiling. “By the way, my boys have done some of the work already. But they couldn’t manage the old plumbing fixtures.”

“No problem,” he saluted, and turned to his men. I nodded and went back to looking over things with the boys.

I found Nagi sitting in a corner. “They don’t understand shit,” he muttered to me. I held him close.

“It’s OK,” I told him. “Some of them are starting to, and they’ll keep their buddies in line, trust me, ok?”

“Yes, sir,” he said, resting his head on my shoulder.

I went back to Pete, and had him start looking over the second and first floors, with a rough idea of what I wanted there. Considering what he was going to get out of it, he was very eager to show me what he could do. After checking with my other boys to make sure they were OK, and to let them know that Nagi might need some comforting, I went back to the foreman.

“I already talked to some of my guys,” he told me quietly. “They’ll apologize to the little guy in a while, I told them to give him some space for a bit.”

“Appreciate it,” I nodded.

“How’d that all happen, anyway?” he asked. “It’s a bit extreme, isn’t it?”

“Little People don’t have a lot of career options,” I told him. “He did what he had to get a job and a place to sleep at night. Unfortunately, the carnival went bankrupt. I found him a few days after that.”

“And now he has no job prospects at all,” the man shook his head. “Damn.”

“I’m fixing that,” I shrugged. “When this place is done, he’ll have a job. People will find him a novelty, sure, but they’ll probably go along with it just fine.”

“What’s he going to do for you?” he asked.

“Him, Rut, and Lucky are going to be my bartenders,” I grinned. “Me and Paddy will keep a handle on the people and the door. My boys are very talented.”

“You’re not saying your son is going to be a bouncer,” he said, disbelievingly.

“He’s stronger than he looks,” I smirked. “Sorry, I never did catch your name.”

“Jack,” he said, sticking out his hand. I shook it. I’m willing to bet that he never noticed how much he was adjusting the package in his pants, although most of his men were doing the same. Every single one of them was half-hard.

“Well, if you can use an extra hand, let me know, I’ll be glad to do what I can,” I offered. “I’m sure Paddy and Rut might be able to help as well. And Lucky, well, he comes by his name with good reason.”

“He any good at the casinos?” Jack laughed.

“He isn’t allowed into the casinos,” I replied, although I was sure that once Fitzgerald’s heard about him, they’d be offering him a job.

Jack nodded thoughtfully.

“Hey, Dad, the windows are done,” Paddy reported. “And Lucky removed all the broken bits too.” I grinned at that.

“Hey Lucky,” I called. He appeared, grinning. “Did you pull out all those broken pieces of glass with your bare hands?”

“Aye,” he replied. “Thirteen panes busted by the way, we’ll need to replace them.”

“Show me your hands,” I told him. He held them up. There were no cuts on his hands. I turned to Jack. “Could any of your guys have done that?”

Jack shook his head. Just then Lucky shoved Jack out of the way, as a chunk of ceiling fell down, narrowly missing the foreman.

“Gotta be careful,” Lucky warned the man and walked away, winking at me as he passed by.

“If you want to hang out in here, I’d be grateful,” Jack called to him, staring at the otherwise sturdy ceiling. Lucky shrugged and sat down on a windowsill.

“Could you bring me my sketch-pad?” Lucky asked Paddy. Paddy grinned and ran out of the room to get it. I shook my head at the little bugger.

“Don’t get too creative,” I whispered. He grinned back at me.

Throughout the rest of the day, I concerned myself with various tasks, but was ready to help with the occasional heavy lifting or such when asked. I often saw Paddy hauling something upstairs for the guys, and every so often I’d hear a burst of laughter as Lucky entertained the workers with jokes and funny stories.

When I checked the MasterPC remote interface, I noted that, without prompting, Lucky had subconsciously tapped into the racial memory on the subject of humor

I’m sure he could have recited every limerick in the history of mankind, the little bastard.

I also was concerned when I saw that the boys’ existing skills with computers were being decreased (although Gene and Eric had not had much to start with). I corrected that, and, as an afterthought, increased it a bit.

I checked on the skinhead twice through the day. I was interested to note that he had already applied for a visa, noting that a friend was in the hospital. And the friend named was actually in the hospital, in Las Vegas. I was impressed.

I had instructed the contractor that the two rooms the boys and I were using were to be last. The plans already called for several other bedrooms to be put in (I would actually use those for guest rooms, if nothing else), so nothing would look odd there.

I also gave Pete’s “payment” serious thought. All he wanted was a change, and he didn’t specify what. I used clairvoyance a few times to see what he was up to, and was gratified that he had invited Nagi to go over the building with him.

But I had no idea what kind of change was best suited for him, and it wasn’t pressing enough for me to snoop with the remote. I was sure something would come up to inspire me. I prefer free-association to inspire me, rather than delving into somebody’s subconscious actively.

What I spent most of my time on was thinking of what to call the bar. I had a couple of ideas, but nothing seemed right yet.

I took a short nap, because I could, basically, and was woken up by Nagi poking me in the shoulder. “Sir, we wanted to go over some things with you,” he told me. Pete was standing behind him.

“Sure, lead the way,” I replied pleasantly, sitting up. I’d taken off my shirt and jeans to doze, and Pete eyed me appreciatively, but not with any immediate need or desire. I glanced at Nagi, and noticed that he looked like he had recently been “recharged’. I shrugged. It was nothing to worry about.

My boys were immune to disease, so they were the safest men in the entire state to fuck around with. And I knew that they were loyal to me, so it didn’t bother me to let them play around.

Jealousy and Envy were two other things I had removed from myself. I didn’t miss them.

I followed them down the back stairs, and Nagi explained how they planned to work the stairs so that the second floor was accessible to the bar, and not have the same stairs go up to the third floor.

He also showed me where the loading dock had been in the back of one of the stores. Before I could agree to have it re-opened for use, he led me downstairs to the basement, showed me where there was water damage from flooding (Reno gets that too) and then the ancient street elevator.

“Pete says he doesn’t think it can be replaced,” he told me seriously. “But I think there’s no way it could be so complicated that Paddy and Rut couldn’t rebuild it.”

“So, the question is whether to use this, from the front side sidewalk, or the loading dock in the back,” I noted. “Any thoughts on that?”

“If we use this, we can use the back of the bar for a kitchen,” Nagi noted. “And the alley can be parking for us.” Which meant the truck; it would fit into the area a delivery truck would use easily.

“I see what you mean,” I replied. “I like it. Nice job. Don’t worry Pete; you just don’t know my boys very well. Trust me, if there’s a MacGuiver in existence, he doesn’t know shit next to Rut and Paddy.” Pete grinned.

“I... wouldn’t mind getting to know them a bit better,’ he said, coloring a bit. “Uh, I hope you don’t mind, but we… uh…”

“You and Nagi had sex,” I finished. “I don’t mind at all. Nagi needs to have sex fairly often, trust me.”

He nodded his head, and Nagi just shook his head. “I told you,” he reminded Pete.

“Um,” Pete began, and then started over. “Can I ask…” he made a slight gesture to Nagi.

“Later, you and I can have a long talk,” I told him.

I went back upstairs, as Pete and Nagi put their heads (their upper ones) together about ideas. One of the workers turned to look at me.

“This is the driest bar I’ve ever seen,” he joked.

“Ah, but wait until we start on the main floor,” I told him. “Then you are going to see something. These four can mix any drink you’ve ever heard of, thought of, or seen.”

“Uh, Blue Moon?” he asked, intrigued.

Lucky looked up from his windowsill. “The Blue Moon Martini is gin and Blue Curacao liqueur. The Blue Moon is gin, Blue Curacao liqueur, sweet and sour, and pineapple juice. A variation at a bar in Key Largo uses papaya juice instead of pineapple, and leaves out the sweet and sour.”

The guy shook his head. “Fuck, I’m a beer guy.”

“Speaking of which,” Lucky handed me a couple of sketches. I raised my eyebrow.

“You’ll have to argue with Nagi on that one,” I replied. “He’s got his eye on that space for a kitchen.”

Lucky looked miffed, and the construction guy took a peek at the sketches.

“Is that a microbrew?” he asked, reverently.

“Yes, but it might be a tad upscale for what we originally had in mind,” I told him, giving Lucky a look.

“Dude, the microbrews in this town suck ass,” he told me. “Seriously.”

“I’ll keep it in mind, but we’ve already got a lot to do,” I told him. I looked at Lucky, shrugging. “We’ll talk it over tonight, OK?”

He shrugged back, barely concealing a grin.

Give a boy an inch, and he’ll think he can get a mile. We’d see how the discussion went, but I wasn’t going to allow the boys to get into a fight over it. I didn’t want hurt feelings to tear them apart.

The contractor let me know when his guys were knocking off for the night, and I had to admit they had already done a lot of the groundwork. Plaster had been removed, archways cut into walls, plumbing that was no longer needed had been capped off, and most of the rooms were ready for new under-flooring. I ordered Chinese take-out for the boys, Pete and myself.

A quick peek at the skinhead told me that he was on a plane leaving Heathrow. Doubly impressed.

The boys tore into their food happily, and even gave using chopsticks a try (although they had trouble, with their stubby fingers). They also cleaned up quickly, and then sat down on the rug in front of Pete and I, waiting expectantly.

“At ease, boys,” I told them.

“Oh, thank God,” Paddy exclaimed, wriggling out of his cut-offs. Rut and Lucky gave him a hand getting out of his t-shirt. Pete was pleasantly surprised when Rut shucked off his sweats and his cap, and Lucky and Paddy helped the other two with their boots (Paddy kept his on). Soon they were sitting in front of us again, mostly naked, watching me get rid of my jeans. Pete needed little encouragement to remove his clothes.

“Ok, here’s what we’ve got,” I said, sliding off the couch to sit with my boys. I spread the sketches Lucky had made, as well as the ones by Nagi and Pete, down on the floor between us.

“Oh,” Nagi said, surprised, looking at Lucky’s drawing. Lucky was looking at Nagi’s looking just as surprised. Nagi looked at Lucky. “That is a good idea.”

“But this kitchen is nice!” Lucky replied. “This is great. I say we go with that.”

I was a bit surprised by the reactions, and could not sense any manipulation on either of them. While they argued, Paddy and Rut were looking at the sketches, side-by-side, except that Rut had to look at them upside down.

“They’re both good designs,” Pete nodded, considering.

“Except you can’t have a microbrew without serving food,” Paddy noted. “I don’t think you could get it approved at all.”

“That’s a good point,” I realized.

“But if we did this,” Rut said suddenly, placing each sketch over the original sketch of the first floor design, “we could do both.” This would put the kitchen on one side of the bar, and the microbrew on the opposite wall.

“That’s going to limit seating space too much,” I shook my head. “And then I’d need somebody here,” I tapped the microbrew counter, “somebody here,” I tapped the kitchen, “and somebody here,” I tapped the bar, “and somebody here.” I tapped the door. “I don’t want you guys spread out that much. Too dangerous.”

“How about this?” Rut asked, rearranging the drawings. This put the bar dividing the bar down the middle, except for a passageway at the front of the building, attached to the kitchen at the back. “Can we fit the microbrew in somewhere?”

“Where would we put it?” Paddy asked, puzzled. “I’m trying to think of a way…”

“I like the bar down the middle, Rut,” I put in. “That way we have a café during the day and evening, and the bar otherwise. And if we can stack the tables off to one side, the café becomes a dance floor at night.” I shrugged. “But otherwise… Let’s just think on it for a few days.”

“I haven’t been down there,” Rut admitted. “Maybe we can all take a look, and see what we have to work with.”

“Yeah,” Paddy nodded, reluctantly. He looked over at Nagi and Lucky. “But really great ideas, guys.”

I noted their subdued looks, and shook my head. “Nothing’s been ruled out yet, boys, so cheer up.” They tried to smile for me and I rolled my eyes. “OK, time for a game, before bed.”

“What kind of game?” Paddy asked. I grabbed him and chucked him at the bed at the other end of the room.

“Bouncy boy!” I announced, grabbing Lucky before Paddy even hit the bed. They bounced together before rolling off to come back for more, even as Rut was in the air. Squeals and laughter filled the room. Pete grabbed Nagi to toss him as well, but got pulled along when Nagi wrapped his tail around Pete’s wrist.

I was gratified when Paddy started bouncing the other three boys back at me with his telekinesis.

After I was sure the boys had worked out their disappointment, I called a halt by keeping them all in the air until they had regained their breath. Pete was still laughing, lying on the floor next to the bed. I gave him a hand up, as I let the boys down to the floor.

“You guys get ready for bed,” I told them. “Pete and I need to have a discussion.”

Pete and I sat down on five gallon buckets of pain in the storeroom, and I studied him for a few minutes. He was an OK looking guy, very boy-next-door, with short wavy brown hair and brown eyes. His body was neither great nor bad. At some point he had been a regular at a gym, or a sometimes-athlete, and he hadn’t let his body go bad.

“So,” I said finally, “we’ve made a deal, and I plan to keep my end of it. But I need to know more about you, Pete. So why don’t you do the talking for a while?”

He colored and stuttered for a minute, and then sighed. He talked about his childhood, what it had been like. Pete had been a foster-kid, couldn’t remember his parents at all. He’d gone through a few homes, just because the system liked to do that with such kids. He hadn’t had any firm emotional ties his entire childhood, although he had tried to make friends each time he was moved.

After graduating high school, he had gone to college, getting scholarships and grants. He didn’t say a lot about those years, but I got the impression that college hadn’t meant much to him, other than a means to an end. It seems he had latched onto architecture as being somewhat better than other choices, not out of any real drive to exceed at it.

He’d had no lovers, although he was not a virgin by any means. But now that he was unemployed, he was at loose ends.

“So what is it that you want?” I asked him. “What is the one thing you want more than anything?”

“To belong,” he told me, shrugging. “To find a place, a job, a role, where I belong.”

“But no idea what that role might be,” I observed. “What did you want to be when you were a kid?”

“Oh, lots of things,” he admitted cheerfully. “Fireman, policeman, doctor, vet. Lawyer… Dancer.”

“Nothing caught your imagination?” I asked.

“I was a typical American kid,” he shrugged. “I watched TV. It all caught my attention.”

I laughed. “Ok,” I nodded. “I can understand that. But an American kid with no family, is that it?”

He nodded. “That I miss.”

“Hmm.” I considered. “You don’t really have an interest in being one of my boys, do you?”

“Well,” he shook his head. “I’m not saying no, I’m not saying yes.” He looked at me. “Were they all…”

“None of them were Little People when they came to me,” I admitted. “But their roles within that, they all had needs.”

“What did Nagi need?” he asked, interested.

“He was a very sexual guy,” I told him. “And he couldn’t let it out, he didn’t know how. And he needed someone to depend on. As an imp he has that, and it served my interests as well.”

“I don’t want to be him,” Pete told me. “But I like him, and your other boys. I’d like to be around them, but not one of them… Part of me wants to protect them, and part of me wants to be a part of them. But I don’t think I’d want to be one of your boys. Being a dwarf… I don’t think so. Do they remember any of… before?”

“Dimly,” I shrugged. “Like it was somebody else’s life.”

“I could use a new life,” Pete muttered.

“What if I could make that happen?” I told him, thinking. “You want to experience having a family, right?”

“Yeah, it would be nice,” he replied.

“And a chance to find out what you really want to do with yourself?”

“Sure.”

“I’ve got an idea…”

I sent Pete to bed, on the couch, after discussing an idea with him. I noted that, surprisingly enough, it was Rut who volunteered to keep him company on the couch. I went back into the storeroom and began writing the program for Pete. It wasn’t as complex as the ones I’d written for the boys, but there were other things I needed to get right for him.

The program took about ten minutes to write. The rest was harder.

I made arrangements for schooling, guardianship, immigration, and covered my tracks as far as birth records and travel records. In a few days, there would be no one to say that my cleverly created fiction wasn’t fact.

I walked back into the bedroom and noted that Rut had fallen asleep on Pete’s chest. Pete’s cock was implanted up my little satyr’s ass, and Rut’s tail kept twitching. Pete was also deep asleep, which didn’t surprise me at all. After all, I had been the one to put him there.

I looked at the bed, and saw with amusement three small faces watching me, one pair of eyes glowing amber in the dark.

“Is it all done?” Lucky asked, whispering.

“My part is,” I told him. “The rest may take a while. It was simpler to do, but his part will be a bit more complex.”

“OK,” Paddy nodded.

“Don’t worry about waking those two up in the morning,” I told the three who snuggled up to me as I climbed into the bed. “You won’t be able to.”

“Sir?”

“Yes, Nagi?”

“I’m hungry.”

I grinned in the dark. “Get on up here, Nagi.”

Nagi climbed on up to straddle me. “Not real hungry,” he admitted honestly. “But, well, you know.”

“I think I do.” I let him impale himself on my cock, and he sighed happily.

“This is good,” he told me. He laid down on my stomach and wrapped his tail around my balls gently. He sighed again.

“I’m not sure this is fair at all,” Paddy said quietly.

“Well, if you scoot up some, you can lay your face in my armpit,” I suggested.

“Oh, that would be fair,” he said. I felt some scrambling around, and a face was shoved into my armpit, inhaling deeply.

“Lucky?”

“Right here, sir,” he said, settling into the crook of my arm, his prick tight against my side. “I’m all set.”

“Good night boys,” I told them. By the feel of his soft breath on my skin, I could tell that Nagi was already asleep.

“Good night sir.” “Night, Daddy.”

There was a silence then, and two voices sang out. “Good night Rut, night, Pete.”