The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Four

The next morning was interesting, as my boys worked to recharge Nagi, while trying to please me and Thorn as well. Nagi was enjoying riding Thorn’s cock, eventually, while kissing Lucky, who was getting sucked off by Thorn.

Paddy and Rut were playing tongue-tug-of-war with my cock, until I finally pulled Rut up to rim his furry ass. His twitching tail tickled my chin as he moaned.

I was delighted when Paddy started sucking on my cock with a bit more passion, and Rut put his hands behind him to play with my nipples.

“Sir, I think Thorn is getting close,” Nagi told me. Thorn was the only one not set to cum on command, so I appreciated the warning.

“Then let’s all join him, boys,” I said, lifting Rut off me for a moment. “On three, Nagi counts.”

“One,” Nagi moaned. “Two… Oh, yeah, three!”

Cum drenched my shaved head, as I triggered my own erection. I could feel Paddy cumming against my thigh. Lucky was making all sorts of noise, as Thorn slurped down his seed. And I later saw that Lucky’s chest was splattered with Nagi’s.

Paddy and Rut swarmed up to lick my head clean, while Thorn, Nagi and Lucky shared a three-way kiss.

Ian was asleep when I went over to the couch, and I nudged him.

“We’re going to go out for breakfast,” I told him. “Want to come along?”

“I’ll head down the street for something a little later,” he told me, yawning. I nodded. Like most teenagers, Ian would prefer sleeping in, at least until he got hungry.

“We’re going out?” Paddy asked, surprised.

“Well, we can’t eat take-out all the time,” I told him. “Let’s go get a real breakfast.”

We made a bit of a stir, at the all-night place down the street. The waitress was a little too freaked out by the boys, so the manager, a nice young guy, saw that we had a good meal. The cooks kept peeking out at us (although I had told Rut and Nagi to wear their knit caps). My boys dug into their food. The manager even went out of his way to give Rut a decent-sized meal, even though the vegetable dishes were usually only a couple ounces. I left him a nice tip, making sure the waitress saw the two one hundred dollar bills I gave him.

“Come back any time,” he told us. “Pleasure meeting you all.”

On the way back, I told the boys the plan for that day. “We’re all going to head out, and get some things done that require a personal touch,” I explained. “We’ll pick up some better clothes at the house and leave as soon as the crew gets there. They’ll be working on the kitchen and the bathroom today anyway, so we’d probably only be in the way.”

“This is going to be weird,” Nagi said quietly.

“It’s going to be rougher on Lucky than on the rest of you,” I told him. “He’s going to be using his luck major today, and he’s probably going to be dead tired afterwards.”

“I’ll do my best sir,” Lucky assured me.

“I have to do a fair bit of tampering today, but I can’t affect everybody,” I told him. “I just need you to play don’t-look-out today, mostly.”

“Ah, easy,” he shrugged, looking pleased.

“Go easy on the mischief,” I told him.

When we got home, I put the take-out cup of coffee next to Ian. Then I started spinning up clothing, while Thorn stared.

I outfitted myself pretty snazzy, although I kept it casual. A black sports jacket and a red t-shirt were all I really needed, with my jeans. Thorn got a sweater to go over his polo shirt, as well as a pair of black jeans. Rut and Nagi were fine with their sweats. I made Lucky and Paddy some jeans as well, and Paddy got a flannel shirt while Lucky got a dark green workshirt.

I fished out the MasterPC, and started readying programs, while I had the boys put a bunch of my cash into a briefcase.

The programming took a bit, since the targets weren’t available yet. I couldn’t pick targets until I got to where we going, so they had to be left hanging.

I noticed the time was about 7 a.m., so I nodded to the boys, and we headed out.

I was pleased that Scoobie had brought a four-door pickup truck with him. I wasn’t sure how he’d managed to get it in the year and a half since he and I had first met, but I wasn’t going to disturb Paddy with questions that I wasn’t sure he could remember the questions to anymore.

We showed up at the Department of Motor Vehicles before they opened their doors, and I was pleased to see that the only ones in line in front of me were the professionals, cab drivers and truck drivers, who would be in different lines. I apported the little numbered tags to me, just in case, though.

“Leave the case in the truck,” I told the boys.

I led Thorn and the boys into the building and helped them to fill out the forms. I told Thorn not to bother, because in a week or so, we’d just have to do it all over again.

“It would be too much of a mess to unravel later,” I told him. He just shrugged, and helped the boys. I was glad he was literate, one thing I wouldn’t have to worry about later.

We went to the first worker, as I activated my first program with the worker as a target.

“Target Acquired. Program DMV_1 Activated.”

The worker accepted all of the applications and put the information into his computer without question, not even bothered that we had no supporting documentation. He then directed us down to the end, where our pictures would be taken.

I wasn’t giving the boys driver’s licenses, just state-issued IDs that they could use to ‘prove’ their identities. As soon as I saw the woman at that counter, I activated the next program.

“Target Acquired. DMV_2 Activated.”

The woman took our pictures, and we accepted them and signed our names on the computer. She directed us to a bunch of chairs, assuring us it would only be a few minutes.

We left twenty minutes later, each of us with a still-warm laminated ID. Mine was a driver’s license.

We had time to kill before the next place opened up, so we stopped and got coffee and donuts at a small bakery down the street.

“Do you want to be short, or go all the way?” I asked Thorn, curious. It seemed to me that he could be a lot of help if he was still able to do a lot of things that Little people would find difficult.

“Nope, I want to be one of the boys,” he told me. My four boys grinned at him and me. “Hey, aren’t my tatts going to tip people off?” he asked me suddenly. “I mean, if they’re the same…”

“Ha!” Paddy snorted. “After I get done with you, nobody would make the connection if you didn’t change! There’s a world of difference between good ink and bad ink.”

“All right, already,” Thorn grimaced. “It got Red’s attention, didn’t it?”

The boys busted up over that.

A police car pulled up next to where I was parked and the officer got out and glanced over my way. He looked again, and came over.

“Sir, if you’re going to have kids in the car, you’re required to have child seats for all of them,” he told me when I rolled down my window.

Paddy stood up on the seat between me and Thorn, and leaned over me to put his face close to the cop’s. “Fuck you, pindick!” he yelled. Thorn and I wrestled him back and I apologized to the police officer, although I had to restrain myself from laughing.

“They get a little sensitive to that kind of thing,” I told the cop.

“Shit, I can imagine,” he nodded, still dazed. “But, uh, you might want to consider getting some different restraint system. Those seat belts are made for, ah, normal-sized adults. You should check around, there’s probably a place around here that could do something like that for you.” He looked past me to where Paddy was sitting with his arms crossed and looking belligerent. “Hey, guy, I’m sorry. Truce?” He stuck his hand through the window at Paddy. Paddy grumbled a bit, but shook the man’s hand anyway.

“Fuck, ya little shit,” Thorn swore after the police officer walked away. “Ya tryin to get us killed? Bout had me to the knackers. Are all the rozzers here like that one?”

“No,” I told him. “He was Sparks police. Sparks is another city, right up next to Reno. We passed into Sparks about five blocks ago. Reno police are a bunch of asses.”

“Reno police would have made that crack, then arrested me, and ticketed Dad,” Paddy admitted. “And made a lot worse cracks as well.” He looked sheepish. “Sorry Dad. I let it get to me.”

“Well, you boys have had a few good days, nothing like that,” I told him. “Even at the restaurant, you were treated like people. So something like that would have been a sudden reminder of what it’s like, all over again. No wonder you flew off like that.” I gave him a hug. I glanced at my watch and started the truck.

We got to the bank just as it was opening, and this time I carried the briefcase. I was directed to a woman sitting at a desk, and I activated the next program as I told the boys to sit in the waiting area.

“Target Acquired. Program Money_1 activated.”

The woman helped me set up the accounts I needed for myself and the business, and one by one we called the boys over to set up their accounts. I specified that each would get their own debit card, as well as a checking account and a saving account. Each of the boys elected to go without checks, although the woman did give them each a check register and a book of deposit slips. She admonished each of them to keep track of their purchases, and even Rut looked annoyed at her Mommy-knows-best attitude. However the branch manager happened to be passing by, and he offered to show me out after my deposits were recorded.

“I want to apologize for her behavior,” he told my boys directly. “I’ll speak to her about it. Please know that we value you as customers, and as people, and you’re welcome to call me at any time if you have any problems.” He handed them each his card. “I noticed you didn’t open an account today,” he said to Thorn, giving him a card as well.

“I haven’t gotten my first paycheck yet,” Thorn explained. “I’ll be back in a couple weeks.”

“Well, we’d be glad to open your account right away anyway,” he told Thorn. “Then your employer can deposit your check directly into your account. Less worries that way.”

“I prefer to hold my paycheck for a little while,” Thorn joked. “I spend it fast enough, I like to remember I got it.”

The manager laughed with him, and wished us all a nice day.

“Nice job, Lucky,” I growled as we got into the truck.

“I didn’t do it, honest,” he swore. “My concentration slipped, though, which is why he noticed. But I didn’t influence him.”

“Well, that is the reason I picked that bank,” I admitted. “Had some friends who worked for them, they take good care of their customers and employees.”

“Lucky wouldn’t have had to influence him anyway,” Rut piped up. By rotation, it was his turn in the front seat. “I saw her phone light up, he was listening to her from his office. Lucky was concentrating on the people who could see us.”

“Ouch,” I grimaced. “Right now she’s probably listening to a tape of her conversations. The bank records everything that passes through their phones, it’s part of the quality assurance program.”

I got on the freeway and drove out to the outskirts of town, where our next step was. At the cellphone store (not the company I had worked for, I went to the one company I knew was better), I signed us all up for cellphones, on a shared plan with enough minutes for everyone. I let the boys pick their own phones, and they all had enough restraint to pick one that was neither free nor outrageous. I noticed the one Thorn had picked up, and told him no.

“That one constantly has manufacturer’s defects,” I told him. “If you want one with the same features, get that one.” I pointed to a phone that was made by another manufacturer. I didn’t want to have him scarred by an exploding battery, since I didn’t believe that the company had really put that much effort into redesigning it.

“Is there anything you don’t know about?” he asked, surprised. I grinned, and decided not to spoil the mystique by telling him what my old job had been.

I had the boys vote on which phone to get for Ian, and they argued over whether to get him a nice one, or to get him a garbage one for skipping out on us. I also let each of the boys sign up for whichever extras they wanted, although I was sure to read the fine print on each one first. When one of the salesmen insisted that unused minutes would be added to the next month, I challenged him to put that in writing, since there was only one company that did that, and I knew that this wasn’t the company. He backed down immediately.

I used the remote one more time, to find a store that would have the clothes the guys could wear. It turned out that the closest store was eight hours away, so I steeled myself for a trick I hadn’t tried yet.

I teleported us to the parking lot outside of the store. Thorn yelped, and the boys all jumped.

“We’re here,” I told them, getting out of the truck.

Paddy and Lucky found more of a variety than Rut and Nagi, but even those two found some clothing to buy. Paddy looked more for jeans, tanktops, and flannel shirts, while Lucky chose pants more like work clothes. However, he also picked out some wildly colored shirts for himself.

Nagi and Rut went for the sweatpants, and resisted the salesgirl’s attempts to have them measured. They also found some shirts they liked. Rut picked up a number of tie-dyed shirts and Nagi got some long-sleeved t-shirts with athletic logos on them. I surreptitiously slipped some colored tanktops in with his stuff.

Nagi was acting very covert, but I knew that it was his nature to be more flamboyant and confident. Once he settled down a little, he’d appreciate the tank tops more.

I also planned to get Rut to be more himself as well.

While the boys were totaling out their purchases, I called Mr. Van Somme, and let him know the new phone number. He promised me he’d have the agreement finished and ready for me the first of the next week.

Once we were done, I teleported back to a place a few blocks from home, and drove the rest of the way.

Ian helped us carry stuff in, and was suitably impressed with his new cellphone. When he saw the stuff I’d bought the little guys, he shrugged.

“My fault for not getting up, I guess,” he sighed.

“If you can get out of bed on time, you can go with us next week, when we get Thorn set up,” I told him. He nodded.

I looked over what the crew had gotten done so far, and was pleased. All of the cabinets in the kitchen were set up, and the crew was finishing the wiring for the stove-tops. The sink and the dishwasher were still sitting off to one side, waiting for Jack’s plumbers to come by, which he promised would be by the end of the day.

“They’ll get the toilets in too,” he told me. The plans Lucky and Pete had done included one full bath and two half-baths. “We still have some work to do on the shower, though.”

“That’s just fine,” I told him. “If you can stand to smell us, we can stand the wait.”

He laughed at that. He then showed me that the crew was well on their way to getting the floor done in the bedroom and storeroom, having woken Ian up in order to get everything moved into one of the finished rooms (although all the rooms still needed a coat or two of paint).

I was glad I’d stashed anything questionable away in some sealed boxes.

I went into the temporary bedroom, and started calling in orders from the lists the boys and I had made the night before. The important places assured me that the orders would be delivered in the next day or two.

We still needed to get the first floor finished, at least most of the way, before I put in the orders for the equipment for the bar.

I looked up at Thorn, who’d come in to sit beside me. “I can start some of the changes now,” I told him. “Little things that will speed things up for when we get started.”

“Uh, sure,” he agreed readily.

“I’ll warn you, the personality changes won’t take immediately,” I told him, as I started mapping out the program. “And those won’t start until we start the full set. But you’d have to keep reminding yourself you’re not Thorn, who you’ve met and who you haven’t.”

“Right,” he nodded, thinking. “You can’t do that all at once? I mean…”

“Too abrupt, and you’d be in trauma,” I told him. “You’re different from the other guys, you’re going into this by your own wish. They, well, let’s say each one of them owed me big time. I made sure they weren’t unhappy, but their mental changes took several days to set in anyway.”

“OK,” he nodded. “So you do all of it through that?” He motioned to the MasterPC.

“I make the changes, yes,” I told him. “But some of the things, like Nagi’s magic, Lucky’s luck, my teleporting, that’s built into us now. By means of this, yes.”

“Cool,” he nodded. “So what are you going to do with me, like that?”

“I already have,” I told him. “I gave you every fighting technique known to man yesterday. I wanted to make sure nothing happened to you.” I looked at him. “Who broke your nose? Do you want it left like that?”

“Fuck yeah!” he told me. “You shoulda seen the other guy.”

I grinned and finished the program.

“Target Acquired. Program Thorn_2 Activated.”

“So what’s going to happen?” he asked, wide-eyed.

“Just some little things. Don’t worry about shaving your head anymore. You want to keep anything else hairless, let me know.” I leered at him and he laughed. “You’re muscles are going to get bigger, a bit more defined. Not enough to cause attention. Your cock is going to shrink a little. Your balls will get bigger. The edges of your tattoos will fade a bit, I’m giving Paddy a hand there. Your nipples are going to get a little firmer, and bigger.”

“Take off all the hair,” he told me. I shrugged and went back to the program.

“Program changed accepted. Program Thorn_2.1 Activated.”

“You might want to brush all that hair off,” I told him. “Otherwise you’re going to itch.”

Paddy came looking for us. “There’s some guy downstairs, wanting to talk to you. He’s got a bunch of thugs with him. He looks scared.”

I walked downstairs, and looked the guy over. He was older and pudgy, an arrogant look welded to his face, although there was an edge of fear to it.

“What do you want?” I asked him, sneering.

“I don’t think you know who I am,” the man began pompously.

“I know,” I replied. “You’re the gutless slime who sent two men here to do his dirty work. And had to bring six men with him as body guards.”

One of the men cracked his knuckles, trying to be menacing, and I laughed.

“Get some new material, yours is stale,” I told him. “Paddy, show that guy how to crack knuckles.” Paddy stepped up and offered the man his hand. The man gave a short ugly laugh, and took Paddy’s hand in his own.

“This supposed to scare me?” he asked. Then his eyes went wide, and he stood up on his toes. Paddy continued to squeeze, and the man tried desperately to pull away. Paddy didn’t budge. Then the entire room heard a distinct crackling noise, and Paddy let go. The man blubbered, holding his useless hand.

“Now that we have established that your goons are useless, maybe we can talk,” I told his employer.

“There are five more,” the man replied, his eyes starting from his head.

“Thorn, that one and that one,” I pointed to the ones farthest out on each side. Thorn moved and each man was down, screeching in pain.

“I’ll let you pick the next one,” I smiled.

“I came here to negotiate,” the man told me, huffily.

“No, you came to dictate terms,” I replied. “Instead, I am going to dictate terms. You are going out of business.”

The rest of that negotiation took a few minutes. The last of his goons tried to pull out his gun, but it fell apart in his hands. Then an old heating duct fell on him, as Lucky snickered.

“You are going out of business,” I repeated. “You will never do anything even remotely related to the gambling business ever again. I suggest a nice quiet retirement.”

“And what do I get out of this?” he blustered faintly.

“Your life,” I told him. “I know it isn’t worth much. Quite frankly, if I let myself look like that, I’d commit suicide. But you can take it, or leave it. Leaving it means you leave this building feet first, and without a pulse.”

The man glared at me for a minute, and left.

“Lucky, do you think he won’t be able to use a phone for the next few days?” I asked.

“Probably,” he grinned.

Jack let me know when he left that the appliances and cabinets were all installed, so we had a fully functioning kitchen for once. The toilets were also installed properly as well.

I took the guys to the grocery store, which also gave us time to let the refrigerator cool to a proper temperature.

“Oh, sautéed portabello mushrooms,” Rut exclaimed, in the produce section.

“With a little red wine,” Paddy nodded.

“Long grain rice,” Nagi added.

“With some steaks on the side,” Lucky added.

“Well, I suppose,” Rut shrugged.

All the way through the store, the guys were creating menus and recipes as they went. Thorn, Ian and I pushed a cart apiece.

“I’m going to be part of that?” Thorn asked me.

“If you want to be,” I told him.

Deke showed up in time to help us with the groceries, as well as the dishes and such that the boys had picked out. New pans had already been delivered at the same time as the appliances, from the same store.

The boys happily started putting things away the way they wanted them, and Nagi and Rut loaded the dishes into the dishwasher to remove cardboard dust. Soon they were happily dancing around each other as they all contributed to the dinner.

We were sitting on the rug at the other end of the room, where eventually a Japanese-style table would sit, and I watched Deke as he watched the boys.

“Deke, you’re gay, aren’t you?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” he told me, looking away.

“Relax, so are we, you should have figured that out by now,” I told him. “So, tell me what it is you want here.”

“I don’t know,” he said miserably, his eyes going back to the boys.

“Well, when you figure it out, let me know,” I told him. I turned to Ian. “Think you’re brave enough to go and get us some beers?” I asked him.

He grinned and strutted up to the half-wall that separated the kitchen from the dining area. He rapped on it with his knuckles. “Barkeep! Four beers!” he called. Nagi brought them over to him, sticking his tongue out at Ian.

“Excuse me a minute,” I told Thorn and Deke. I got up and went over to the kitchen area.

“Nagi, Rut, why are you still wearing all of that?” I asked. “Why don’t you go get comfortable?”

The two boys grinned at me, and went back to the makeshift bedroom to get rid of their sweats.

The dinner was excellent, and I told the boys so. They responded well, looking at each proudly.

“How about you boys show off some of your new clothes?” I asked.

They immediately got up and ran from the room. After a few minutes, they each came trooping back, in one of their new outfits. Rut and Nagi were looking a bit surprised, because their new sweats fit tighter than the old ones. I had switched them when they hadn’t been looking.

“Hold it,” I told Rut and Nagi, as they were turning around to show us. I willed one of the kitchen knives to me, and gently cut slits in the back of their sweat pants. I tugged first Rut’s and then Nagi’s tail out of the slit. “Don’t you have some nicer shirts to show us?” I asked them both.

“You did it!” Nagi said, surprised.

“Yep,” I told them. “I like the way you look, and so does everybody else here. And I know you do too, deep down. Why don’t you go get the ones you want to wear, not the ones you think people will accept?”

Rut pulled him from the room, and shortly they were back, Rut in a tie-dyed shirt, and Nagi in a bright green tank-top. Thorn put his fingers in his mouth and whistled sharply. Even Deke was clapping at the show.

“Grab us all a beer,” I told the boys. “Then we can all sit down.”

The boys came back with a beer for themselves and one for each of us. I loved the way they looked, with their faces shining. However, Nagi was still looking subdued. He walked up to Deke and handed the man his beer.

“What do you think?” he asked, belligerently.

Deke took the beer and smiled. “I think you look damned fine,” he said softly. He pulled Nagi towards him to hug him, and then let go. “But I don’t think I should be here, sorry.” He stumbled up, and out of the room.

The boys jumped up to stop him.

“No, let him go,” I told them. “He’s got some things to work out, we can’t do it for him. He came back before, twice now, he’ll come back again.”

We were a little subdued, so I shifted the subject to what would be going on for the next couple days, and gradually the guys got excited again. Then I sent them off to bed.

“What’s his deal?” Ian asked.

“No idea,” I replied. “I can’t fix every problem in the world. Most of them work out by themselves anyway. So we’ll let him figure things out for himself.”

Thorn, Ian and I finished our beers, and headed for bed ourselves. This time Paddy slept with Ian, and Thorn and I shared the bed with the other three boys.

A few hours later, I was woken up by the sound of somebody crying and sobbing “Daddy, Daddy” over and over again. I went out into the hallway to find Deke drunk, stumbling back and forth, crying. He stumbled into my arms and cried harder. I held him while he cried himself out, and gradually the sobs got softer.

“Would you be my Daddy too?” he asked me, brokenly. I led him into the bedroom, where all the boys were awake, and laid him down on the bed. I undressed him, with help, and soon we were all, even Ian, snuggled up around Deke, comforting him.

“No, I have to say it, say it all,” he said, when I suggested he try to sleep. “Or I never will.”

He went on to tell us of his history. I was saddened, but I didn’t despise him, as he seemed to think I should.

Deke had grown up in a family as the youngest boy. His father had little time for his youngest son, since all of his older brothers were athletic and involved in school sports. He had learned early on to expect nothing from his father, and his father compounded that by scorning him. Deke learned quickly not to show emotion in front of his father.

Deke had also gotten involved in school athletics, but to his father it was never enough, since the older boys had all excelled, and Deke was only passable.

Deke had figured out from an early age that he preferred boys, but was already hearing at school about ‘fags’. Several classmates boasted of beating up gays, and Deke retreated farther into himself, maintaining the bluff exterior of an athlete. In time, he was drawn into gay-bashing as well, just to keep up appearances.

By the time he graduated from high school, and summarily shoved out the door by his father, Deke didn’t know how to break out of his old habits.

I could only guess how my pheromones must have affected him, as closeted as he was. When he was fired, he also lost his home, since he was the roommate of another of Jack’s workers. He’d been thrown out because his roommate felt he’d embarrassed everyone, and without a job wouldn’t be paying rent.

Long after he finished, we continued to hold him, and he continued to shake from crying. From time to time he’d start saying how stupid he was, or terrible, and I finally laid my hand on his mouth.

“Stop it,” I told him. “Saying it doesn’t make it true. You did what you thought you had to. It’s past. Let go of it. You can make a choice now; we’re here to help you achieve it. It’s up to you.”

I left my hand where it was, and was unsurprised when he kissed it softly.

“He needs something to help him sleep,” Nagi whispered. “Besides, I’m hungry.” He crept up to start sucking on Deke’s cock. Deke moaned under my hand, and Lucky was there to kiss him softly. Paddy and Rut nestled down next to him, and began kissing and tonguing his body. Thorn and I lay just on the other side, on either side, holding him and petting his body. With a low moan, Deke started cumming. We tightened our grip, holding them all close.

After a few minutes, Lucky whispered, “He’s asleep.” I chuckled.

“I think we should all get some sleep,” I told the boys. Even though they’d already slept three hours by the time Deke showed up, they all fell asleep quickly, and I knew it would be a few hours before they woke up.

“So, what are we going to do?” Ian asked, from where he was pressed up against my back.

“If the crew sees him here, it will break him worse than before,” I told Ian, considering. “I’ll have to come up with something.” I eased away, and got out of the bed. “Go ahead and sleep here,” I told him. “I have some work to do.”

“Can I help, Sir?” Thorn asked quietly.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “But if you want to come out here with me, maybe we can come up with something.”