The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Five

We talked for several hours, and Thorn probably became more acquainted with me than any of my boys. When we finally came down to it, though, there was only one thing I could do that wouldn’t cause too much suspicion.

I had to keep Deke someplace else. Thorn made some suggestions that would make that easier, though, and for that I was grateful.

There was no place in the building where he would be able to hide. If I changed him to look different, he’d never be able to avoid blurting things out to people he knew. And if I changed him completely… I shuddered at the thought.

The first four boys had taken most of a day, and an entire night. And even then parts of their personalities hadn’t settled down. I had reinforced some of the things I had done with that first morning, but it had required time for those changes to work out right. If you want to see how things don’t “work out right” you can read some of the other stories about the MasterPC; they’re full of the wrong thing happening, or subjects turning out handicapped on any number of levels.

I did a quick search, and found a suitable place, not far away. I could make sure he wouldn’t be bothered, at least by anybody who would be a problem.

Thorn had suggested rotating one of the boys in throughout the day, to keep Deke company. I agreed; it would be easy to cover for the boys.

However, I was going to do one other thing. Deke would doze most of the day, so that his mind (and hopefully his spirit) could heal and accept his true nature.

After I created the programs that would allow all of this, Thorn and I laid down on the rug together, just enjoying each other’s closeness.

When I judged that the boys had probably slept long enough, I went into the bedroom, to find that they were recharging Nagi the same way as that first morning, with Deke being the one on the bottom. However, Paddy’s cock was in Deke’s mouth. Ian was on the bed next to him, stroking himself off. Thorn and I came up to the bed, and began stroking our cocks, readying ourselves for this little ritual.

When we all finally came, Nagi shrieked like a boiling tea kettle.

We finally caught our breaths, I helped the boys clean up as best as we could, and I sent the boys off to start breakfast. Then I sat down with Deke, and explained what I would be doing, and why. He took it pretty well.

After breakfast, I sent Deke off to the motel room I had picked out, and Rut went with him. I’d tampered enough that nobody would attempt to enter it, and the management would not rent it out.

Shortly after that, the crew started arriving, so the boys finished cleaning up the kitchen and draped plastic sheeting over the cabinets to protect them from further dust.

I told Jack that the boys seemed a little under the weather, so he shouldn’t be surprised if they disappeared to go take naps throughout the day. He apparently took this to heart, because he stopped Paddy and Lucky from overexerting themselves several times.

I let Ian go explore, giving a few hundred bucks. I warned him not to do anything that would require an ID, as he didn’t have one yet.

Thorn and I did a lot of work, mainly because we had several trucks come in with deliveries and Jack’s gang had other things to worry about. I was happy to see most of the furniture arrive, as well as rugs and blinds.

I wasn’t surprised to see that nobody on Jack’s crew looked twice at Rut and Nagi, even through their tails were out for all the world to see, and Rut wasn’t wearing his cap anymore. In fact, the guys seemed even more comfortable around my boys.

Every couple hours, I’d send one of the boys over to Deke and bring the previous one back.

In the middle of the afternoon, the Mac Tools truck pulled up (for those who don’t know, it’s like a tool store on wheels), as I had asked the rep to do so the day before. This caused a mass exodus outside, and I instructed the rep that I would pay the first two hundred dollars of anything each of the guys on the crew bought. Jack swore up and down that I was the best job he’d ever had. I had to switch Paddy back from the motel room during this time, and put Nagi in his place.

A couple hours later, the rep left a very happy man. Each of the crew had bought at least two hundred dollars worth of stuff, and Paddy, Lucky, Rut, and I had ordered a sizeable selection ourselves, as well as toolboxes and tool chests. Some of the items had to be special ordered, but Paddy and Rut would need them to rehabilitate the antique elevator in the basement.

I had planned to have the little guys doing the painting, but the situation with Deke had complicated that. Jack kindly lent me two of his guys to paint, and they weren’t too unhappy when they saw the paint sprayers. The top floor reeked of paint fumes shortly, and the guys reported that the baseboards and moldings could be put in the next day.

Rut and Paddy reported to me that Deke seemed better after spending time with Nagi, so, with his agreement, I started rotating him in every other time.

Rut spent most of the time cleaning up after the painters, as there is always some little spill or splatter, no matter what precautions you take. But he did a good job at it.

Ian came back, and I set him to helping Thorn move up furniture. I didn’t see anything that he had spent money on, but figured he had at least eaten.

Jack also reported that the tile in the shower, as well as the bathtub, were in, but would need to sit for at least two days before they could be sealed, and it would take another two days before they could be used. I shrugged, as it wasn’t a big concern of mine, as long as the toilet worked.

Lucky reported that the paint was dry, and I thanked him for that. All the windows were left open to get the smell out of the apartment.

In the middle of all that, I brought Nagi back, around three. He asked if, when he went back at four, if Paddy could come with him. He was a little evasive, but I figured that if there was a problem, one of the two would let me know as soon as possible.

I was getting that tingle again, shortly after the two were sent back to Deke, and the other two boys indicated they could feel it too. However, not even Lucky could figure out where it was coming from.

At five, as the crew was leaving for the weekend, I got ready to bring Deke, Paddy, and Nagi back, and that warning tingle got worse. I used the clairvoyance, and got pretty pissed off. There were three midgets in that motel room.

I brought them back, and mentally pinned Nagi and Paddy to the wall.

“You want to explain this?” I bellowed at them, pointing to the convulsing dwarf on the bed. Down to every physical detail, he was a perfect copy of Paddy. However, the poor thing just mewled as it thrashed around. Going by the look in his eyes, as well as the clammy skin, he was in severe shock.

“He asked me to change him,” Nagi told me. “I used Paddy as a model.”

I swore. “Nagi, you are not adept at transformations. This is not the kind of magic you should be doing, at least not yet. You’ll need years of experience before you can do this on your own.” I turned to Thorn. “You see what I meant about the trauma?”

“What’s wrong with him?” Thorn asked, horrified, as I apported the interface remote to me.

“If my suspicions are correct…” I began, as I accessed the remote. I swore. “Yep, I’m right. That’s what happens when you try to overlay a personality over a pre-existing one. Deke’s personality, his entire mind, is trying to reject Paddy’s personality, while Paddy’s personality is trying to reject Deke’s.” I accessed the Debug tab on the interface, and set the program to working on how to remove the Paddy personality, as well as all memory of it ever being put in. “Paddy, Nagi, I want you both to go into the front room, the one over the stairs. You are to each sit in opposite corners, facing away from each other. No talking, no moving. I want you both to think about what might happen if I can’t help him. Because what may very well happen is that Deke will die. Or worse. Go.”

I let them down off the wall, and mentally shoved them out of the room before they could try to say anything else.

“Lucky—“

“I’m on it, sir,” he told me sadly, coming over to take my hand in his. “I’m doing my best.”

“Rut, we’re going to need cold water, and some washcloths,” I said. “Ian, bring a blanket, we need to make sure he doesn’t get chilled. Thorn, while the computer is working on the problem, help me restrain him. We need to make sure he doesn’t hurt himself.”

We finally had to wrap him tight in the blanket to restrain him, which I hated. That restraint was just another stimulus neither personality had the ability to comprehend at the moment.

I sent Ian out for food. Neither Rut nor Lucky wanted to leave Deke, and I didn’t have the heart to tell them otherwise. It might have been the last time they saw Deke alive. And I was still not talking to Paddy or Nagi (I didn’t trust myself to), and I needed Thorn for his strength, just in case.

To tell you the truth, I couldn’t tell you what Ian brought back. I ate mechanically, monitoring Deke and the progress of the Debugging feature of the program.

It was in the wee hours of the morning that the program finally presented me with options. I had five. I roused the two boys, Ian, and Thorn, and the two boys made a large urn of coffee.

Day Six

“Okay, there’s five options,” I explained. I pitched my voice to carry, since the kitchen and dining room were directly across from the room where Paddy and Nagi still sat. “I don’t think some of them are very good.

“Option one. We keep the physical changes, and let the program meld the personalities. We’d have no idea what kind of personality would emerge, since what is in there is Deke, Paddy, and a little bit of Nagi. There’s too many variables, not even the program can predict what will come out.

“Option two is similar. We keep the physical, again, and destroy what’s left of Deke. All that would be left is a slightly altered copy of Paddy’s personality.

“Option three is to keep the physical, and start a new personality from scratch. Which could take weeks to finish, and it would be like taking care of a toddler for the entire time.”

“Why can’t we just keep the physical changes and keep Deke’s personality?” Thorn asked, interrupting me.

“Because most of Deke’s personality is already gone,” I told him bleakly. “Paddy has a strong personality, and Deke was pretty much going through a breakdown. Anyway.

“Option four is to attempt to regress the physical changes, slowly over the course of a day, and hope that Deke’s personality will regenerate. The computer doesn’t give that a very high chance of success, less than ten percent.

“Option five is… complicated. I didn’t even know the computer could do this, and I don’t even feel comfortable with the knowledge that it can do this. The whole concept is something I’ve argued against for years, I never thought it would be possible, and I have always maintained that if it was, it should never be used.”

“Which is?” Ian prompted.

“The computer can basically shift everything back one day. Only I would be aware that we’re going through it a second time. But I would be, in theory anyway, able to take steps to stop this from happening. Like I said, the fact the computer can do this, scares me shitless.”

“Five! Five!” two voices from the other room screamed.

“Even if I could hear certain people, I’m not sure I would be allowing them to vote on the matter,” I shot back.

“If you do it that way, you can’t punish us for something we wouldn’t have done yet,” Paddy’s voice came back quietly. As a “Daddy’s boy” his isolation was hurting him the most.

“I understand you’re upset with them,” Lucky told me, sadly. “But I think they’re right.”

I looked at the others and they all nodded. I sighed bitterly.

“I know, it’s the best choice. But I hate the idea of time travel. It’s the worst plot device devised by writers, other than that stupid ‘I woke up on another planet’ thing.”

Thorn grinned at that, trying to hold in his laughter.

“Yeah, you think it’s funny,” I told him. “But don’t think this is going to be easy. In fact, it may be worse in some ways.” I pulled out the interface, and instructed the computer to run option five.