The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Tits Theory

by Pan

Tuesday:

“Oh my god!” I said, for the second time that morning. “This milkshake is amazing!”

“Thanks,” Marty replied with a grin. “I’m trying some new stuff. Can you taste the cinnamon?”

I nodded, even though I couldn’t. It all blended together in a perfect combination of tastes—there could have been cinnamon in there, but I’d never have picked it out from the blend of everything else.

My nod caused an unfamiliar sensation on my chest, but I tried not to focus on it as I sipped Marty’s latest amazing concoction.

That morning, when I’d woken up, my nipples had been strangely sensitive. They weren’t sore, exactly, but there was something strange. It wasn’t until I looked in the mirror that my eyes had boggled, and I’d sworn in shock.

Somehow, overnight…my boobs had grown.

I reached up and pinched them—not only had they grown, but for the first time, I understood why women let men suck on them! I wasn’t rolling around on the floor with pleasure or anything like that, but the right sensations, the right touch…I could totally see myself getting off on this.

Getting off…my eyes widened as it dawned on me what this meant. I was…well, I couldn’t tell, not without measuring, but…I was pretty sure that I was a B-cup! And according to my brother’s theory, that meant…

I looked around to make sure that no one was watching—a strange thing for a teenage girl to do, alone in her room, but I was exploring new territory. The door was closed, and so I lay down in my bed, shut my eyes, and imagined one of the singers from my favourite boy-band standing over me, smiling, taking his top off for me…

To my delight, my vagina glistened, and my fingers naturally began stroking up and down my sensitive pussy-lips, instinctively discovering what I liked, what felt good…

I was—I was masturbating.

And I loved it!!

But before I could get too far into my fantasy, there was a knock on my door, and my eyes opened in shock as I was instantly teleported from the land of sexy male musicians touching my private areas…

“Sis?”

It was Marty.

“Sis, are you up? I’ve got a milkshake waiting for you!”

Reluctantly, I got up, put a top on, and joined Marty in the kitchen. Self-exploration would have to wait until later.

After the most delicious milkshake I’d ever had in my life, I went back upstairs. I found myself just staring at my tits in the mirror—they were no more than a handful, at most, but I’d heard boys saying that anything larger was just a waste…and I certainly wasn’t complaining. I couldn’t believe I had tits!

I was even tempted to skip school, just to spend the day exploring the new sexual feelings coursing through my body, but I knew it wasn’t worth it, and so quickly got dressed and left for school.

When I arrived, something else hit me—I was a B-cup girl, which meant that if I found someone I liked, and we dated for a while…we could have sex. And it would be good!

Suddenly, all the men around me weren’t just men, they were potential boyfriends, potential partners. Gary, who had always been extremely friendly—perhaps he’d been flirting this whole time, and I just hadn’t noticed. Paul, who was in my home economics class…Timothy, from physical education…after a while I got so into it, I even started looking at some of the younger teachers differently.

The day passed in a blur—I barely focussed on my schoolwork. Where yesterday I’d been looking out over the cafeteria, examining and analysing the girls based on bra-size, now I was doing the same for the boys…today, I decided, I’d rank them, and tomorrow I’d start my way down the list. Perhaps I’d even learn to flirt, something that had always escaped me in the past…

After school, I raced upstairs and slammed the door. Finally, I knew what it was to be a woman—looking at all those boys today had actually managed to get me all hot and bothered, and now, alone in my room, I was going to do it.

I was going to have my first orgasm.

One hand reached up and grabbed my left tit—it actually felt larger than it had that morning, but perhaps that was just a side-effect of being turned on—and started drawing small circles around my nipple. My other hand reached down, and just like earlier in the day, started stroking up and down my pussy-lips. I hadn’t taken my panties off, not yet, and when I glanced down, I was far too delighted to see that my wetness was visible through the thin fabric.

Shutting my eyes, I imagined one of the boys that was definitely in my top three—Patrick, one of the footballers. I imagined asking him out, him saying yes…us going on a few nice, chaste dates…and then, after we’d been together for a month or two, driving out to a make-out point, and kissing each other.

Kissing each other passionately.

As my fingers pushed my panties aside and made direct contact with my kitty, I thought about what would happen next: things would keep on escalating. Maybe after we’d been together for six months, after we’d gotten each other hot and horny time after time, we’d find ourselves wanting to go further, to second…maybe even third base.

I pictured his cock slipping into my mouth, my tongue circling his head. I wondered if he’d be interested in going down on me, feeling his lips where my hand was now. Perhaps he’d like to…finger me. I’d heard the term, but never before truly understood the appeal.

Perhaps one of his fingers would slip between my lips, as my own fingers were doing now. Would he know how to find the clit…it seemed so obvious to me, but that was because I’d accidentally brushed against it, and felt how sensitive it was.

Breathing heavily, I swallowed. I was getting close, and I knew exactly what would push me over the edge. After we’d been together for a year, maybe more, then Patrick would…take my virginity. He’d do everything right, carry me upstairs into my bedroom, on a weekend when no one was home. We’d fool around for an hour before we built up the courage, and then…

His cock (which I was already imagining in great detail) would part my pussy-lips, and he’d enter me. He’d enter me, over and over again, until we both climaxed…

I could almost hear the sound of his pleasure, and my fingers reached up and rubbed the small nub that I’d been avoiding. My hips thrust forward as I experienced my first orgasm, cumming softly at the thought of my long-term future boyfriend taking me for the first time…

As the last waves of arousal subsided, I sat up, a glow on my face that hadn’t been there before. I was a woman, and tomorrow…I was going to go out and get myself a man.