The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Tits Theory

by Pan

Thursday afternoon:

It had been surprisingly easy to seduce Dr Lorne. He was a professional, through and through, and I suspect that most attempts to make him act so improperly would have failed…but there are few men in the world who can resist a horny topless 18-year old girl who’s throwing herself at you, and Dr Lorne certainly wasn’t one of them.

My mouth descended on his, and after a few seconds of struggle he allowed himself to melt into the kiss, wrapping his arms around me and running his hands up and down my back.

“Oh, Doctor…” I moaned, and he tried, briefly, to distance himself from me.

“We really shouldn’t…” he said, but I took his hands, placed them onto my plump breasts, and writhed in pleasure as he allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of two huge, teenage tits in his hands.

A few seconds later, his pants were around his ankles, and my hand was on his cock.

His cock…despite my first ever sexual activity being less than twenty-four hours ago, it felt like it had been familiar since I’d had the familiar feeling of a nice juicy cock in my hands. I wanted to taste it, I wanted to play with it…but more than anything, I wanted it to fuck me. I wanted to be fucked by my doctor, for the first time…he was there when I was brought into the world, and somehow, in my head, that made it okay for him to be the man to take my virginity.

The idea was only in my head for a few seconds before I was frantically pulling my panties down, bending over the patient bed, and looking back at the doctor.

“Please,” I said as sweetly as I could. “…don’t be gentle.”

Dr Lorne’s eyes widened, and I reached behind myself to guide his cock into my entrance.

It was everything that I’d dreamed it would be. His firm cock slowly pushed against my lips, parting them, finding the wetness inside of me. He kept on pushing forward as fireworks exploded in my head—I felt so full, I felt so good…I felt so useful. I was a D-cup, and that meant that I couldn’t say no…not, of course, that I wanted to.

Finally, his cock was inside me, all the way. He stayed still for a few seconds to let me adjust—I’d never felt anything like it. I squirmed at the sensations that his member caused in me, and sighed with pleasure as he started pulling out of me again.

“Oh, Doc…” I said, and looked behind me to see if he was enjoying himself. His eyes were closed, and if his hands hadn’t reached around and started pulling and tugging on my tits, I would have worried that it was because he didn’t find me attractive. But then he pushed forward again, and I stopped worrying…about anything.

It didn’t take the good doctor long to cum. As a medical professional, I was slightly surprised that he wasn’t more concerned about protection, but I suppose he wasn’t the type to put a condom in a gift horse’s mouth, or however that expression goes. I orgasmed just before he did—every time he thrust into me, I clenched, and my clit went wild with delight. I couldn’t believe how good being fucked had made me feel, and I think that my clenching pussy and gasps of pleasure were what set Dr Lorne off as well.

After we were done, he pulled out, and started to stammer an apology. I wasn’t really listening—I was sitting up on his bed, legs spread, looking at my pussy. If I squeezed in a certain way, cum dripped out, and it was one of the most beautiful things that I’d ever seen.

“Are…are you on the pill?” he asked when I didn’t respond, and I just shook my head and giggled.

“It would probably be a good idea, though,” I said in reply. “Because I’m planning on doing a lot more of that.”

And I did. After pulling my panties back on, and waltzing out of the doctor’s office with a prescription for birth control in my hand, I meant to head straight for the pharmacy, but a particularly attractive construction worker caught my eye, and after I’d approached him and asked why he hadn’t cat-called me, a few minutes later we were tumbling into a half-built room, his pants around his ankles, and my bra in his hand…

After the construction worker, it was a businessman I passed on the street, then a man selling hotdogs who knew where the nearest public toilets were, and then taxi driver who I’d hailed because I thought he looked cute. Finally, when I got the taxi-driver to drop me off at school (leaving him my extremely damp panties as a tip), my pussy was starting to feel a tiny bit sore.

Another side-effect of having big boobs, I thought with a sad shake of my head. Small-chested girls have no idea how easy they have it…

When I arrived in school, lunch was just wrapping up, and I couldn’t help but notice, as I wandered into the cafeteria, how many stares I was drawing. The uncharacteristically short skirt, the ruffled sex-hair, the unrestrained breasts…(I’d offered the construction worker a blow-job in return for getting my bra back, but he was exhausted after our two quick, messy fucks. He’d offered to just give it back, but that didn’t feel like a fair transaction to me, and so I’d let him keep it.)

I’ve got to tell you, it put a bounce in my step, and as my heels clacked across the floor, I found myself heading straight for Patrick and his friends.

“Hey,” I said, sitting next to him and putting one hand on his leg. “Can I ask you a favor?”

The huge footballer looked at me with a half-smile on his face, and glanced around at his friends.

“This is…uh…” he said, attempting to introduce me, but I dismissed the formalities with a wave.

“It doesn’t matter. Could I speak to you? Alone?”

He was already getting up, but I wanted to make my point, so I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“I don’t really want to talk…it’s about sex.”

A few minutes later, Patrick had found us another empty classroom with the lights off, and my arms were in his hair, his tongue halfway down my throat.

“I want you…” I moaned, and knelt down in front of him. “I need you…”

This time, however, I didn’t take his cock in his mouth—though God knows I wanted to. Instead, I just jerked him off. I’ve never actually done this before, I realized as I stared adoringly at his cock, while my small hand pumped it over and over. It was beautiful, in many ways—seeing his veins pulse and the head of his cock intensely throb as he got closer. Finally, recognising that he was close, I turned around and aimed him at myself, hitting my own rear entrance with his seed.

“What was that about?” he asked as I smiled with triumph. I looked up at him, and told him what I’d really brought him here for.

“I want to you to take my ass…but I’ve never done it before. Can you help?”

His cock plumping up again in my hand was all the reply that I needed. From my conversation with Marty that morning, I knew that anal sex was something I was expected to do a D-cup, but that wasn’t why I was so interested…honestly, it just seemed exceptionally practical. My pussy was exhausted, after all the men I’d taken, but I wasn’t ready to stop yet—I wasn’t even close.

The ass was new territory, which excited me in itself, but more importantly, it meant that I could probably take another four or five men before having to call it a day…at least.

In retrospect, I’ve no evidence that Patrick knew what he was doing, but if it was his first time as well, he certainly hid it well. He didn’t just shove it in, like a lot of men would have—he turned me around, kissed me, and then reached down between my legs and played with my clit for a few minutes.

My pussy was sore from the day’s pounding, and my clit was slightly desensitized, but his fingers running over the slick nub still felt amazing, and when his other hand started gently twisting and pulling my nipple, the combination sent ripples of pleasure through my whole body.

He leaned in and started talking directly into my ear:

“You like that? You like your little body being used by a big, strong man?”

I just nodded, and gasped as he roughly pulled on my right nipple.

“You’re such a dirty little slut…I can feel that I’m not your first man of the day, you know that? You’ve had someone else cum inside you, haven’t you?”

I nodded again, unable to think clearly enough to lie. A part of me was worried that he’d be grossed out, knowing that he was touching another man’s seed, but when he didn’t seem to react, I threw my head back and took another ragged breath as I realized what a slut I’d been that day.

“More than one man?”

I nodded.

“How many?”

“Five,” I croaked, and felt Patrick bite my neck at the answer.

“God, what a dirty little whore you are…and now you want to be fucked in the ass, by a boy who you only met yesterday. You’re a filthy little tramp…and I’m going to use you like one.”

Without me realizing what he was doing, Patrick had turned me on and utterly relaxed me. He kept talking dirty to me as his left hand moved behind me, lubricated a few fingers on his own cum, still wet on my ass, and slowly slid a finger into my one remaining virgin hole. I was too horny to resist, and after a few seconds, a second finger joined the first.

“I’m going to take your ass,” he said, and I nodded, pleading with my eyes, too turned on to even speak.

Running his cockhead up and down my pussy a few times, catching some of the cum that was steadily dripping from my slit, Patrick waited until his cock was well lubricated, and then placed it at the rosebud of my asshole.

“You’re mine,” he whispered into my ear, and all I could do was agree…

It didn’t hurt, not nearly as much as I’d worried that it would. It was more like an intense pressure—I could feel my own ass expanding to accommodate his girth, and it felt amazing.

Honestly, everything about the situation was turning me on, and it all combined to leave me panting with pleasure after just a few seconds…I loved being Patrick’s schoolgirl slut, I loved having him take my ass…I especially loved the small moaning sounds he made, showing exactly how he turned he was by his girth slowly filling up my ass. He never let up—he just kept on slowly sliding forward, fucking his own cum into my ass, as I moaned and shook.

I’d never felt so full in my life. I was almost having trouble breathing, so intense was the feeling. It took more than five minutes before he was finally all the way inside me, deep within my rectum, and he leaned forward and whispered in my ear again when I felt his balls bouncing against me.

“And now,” he said, “you’re fucked.”

It would have been easy to be scared, but my nervousness just turned into arousal as he pulled almost the whole way out, and then plunged his thickness inside me, again and again. He didn’t go easy, and I didn’t want him to—at one point, he put his hand over my mouth, just to stop the wailing of pleasure and dirty words that I was emitting.

The stimulation was unlike anything else I’d ever experienced—it wasn’t like being fucked, although it certainly contained the same elements of being repeatedly filled up and empty. The rubbery feel of his cock on my ass was nice, but it was the pure dirtiness of what we were doing that was really getting me off.

I was getting fucked in the ass. I was a little schoolgirl ass-slut, and I was loving every second of it.

It was less than a minute before I felt my first orgasm beginning to build—as if he knew my body as well as I did, Patrick increased the stimulation on my clit. He’d never stopped manipulating it, not for a second, and now he could feel that I was getting close to cumming, he rubbed it faster.

“Are you going to cum?” he hissed in my ear, and I nodded frantically. “Are you going to cum from having your first cock in your ass?”

“Oh god, Patrick…” I said, the second his hand pulled away from my face. “Please…”

“Cum, my little slut,” he spat, and it was all that I’d been waiting for—my climax seemed to go on forever. Patrick didn’t let up, he kept ramming my ass as I saw stars, and when I was done, I realized that he’d been filling my ass with his seed as I came.

I collapsed onto the floor of the empty classroom with a smile, and when I opened my eyes, Patrick was looking down at me. I could imagine exactly what I looked like—skirt bunched up around my waist, my huge D-cup tits exposed to the world, cum dripping out of both my holes…

Patrick, in contrast, hadn’t even gotten undressed. He didn’t say anything as he left, and it was a few minutes before I had the energy to get up and return to class.

Now that I knew what I was doing, I wondered how many more men I could take in my ass before I got too sore to continue…

I truly loved being a D-cup.