The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Tits Theory

by Pan

Friday Afternoon:

Until recently, I’d always thought my big brother was a bit of a dweeb. Not irredeemably unattractive or anything like that, but certainly not the kind of guy who could bring a different girl home each and every night. And he continued to surprise me—I certainly didn’t have him pegged as the kind of guy who got women, but as if the rough fuck he’d given me that morning wasn’t enough to prove it to me, when I returned home that afternoon, I discovered that he’d bought a DSLR camera, just to take photos of me.

What a sweetie!

I immediately dropped to my knees to thank him, of course—he snapped off a few test shots of me sucking his cock, and that just made me blow him with more gusto.

It’s probably, I thought, as my brother unloaded into my mouth and I swallowed it down gratefully, his knowledge of the Big Tits Theory that makes him so great with women. One look at her bra-size, and he knows exactly how to treat them…

Take me, for example. I’d woken up that morning an E-cup—the sluttiest of the sluts, the kind of girl who can’t even say no to her own brother. Hell, as I’d proven, I was the kind of girl who would seduce her own brother…poor Marty hadn’t stood a chance against what I was newly carrying around on the front of my chest.

After swallowing his seed, my brother presented me with a milkshake.

“We forgot, this morning…” he said, and I took it, immediately placing it on the bench beside me.

“Oh did we?” I asked, an innocent look upon my face. “Well, maybe we could…forget…again.”

He resisted my attempts to lift his shirt up, and gestured to the milkshake once more.

“Please,” he said, “sis…”

I pouted in protest, and it wasn’t until he leaned in close and whispered “I came in it” that my face lit up. Next thing I knew, I was guzzling the milkshake down as fast as I could—I swallowed most of it, but a tiny bit spilled onto the copious amounts of cleavage that I had exposed.

“Whoops,” I said, and he just smiled in response. If he was telling the truth, and he really had cum in the milkshake, that made 5…or perhaps 6…no, 5 loads that I’d swallowed that day. Not to mention the eight I’d taken in my cunt (including Marty, that morning) and the five that had cum in my ass (again, including Marty).

It had been a busy day.

After arriving at school, it hadn’t taken Patrick long to find me. He’d given me an appreciative look, and that was all I needed—a few seconds later, I was following him to an empty classroom and letting him pound my cunt for the first time.

Once he’d cum inside me, I admitted to myself that I wasn’t going to be spending much of the day learning, and set myself a few challenges. Less than half an hour later, I was fulfilling the first—I’d managed to convince two boys to accompany me to a disused janitorial closet, and after kneeling before them and sucking one cock and then the other, I engaged in my first ever double penetration.

I suppose in a sense I’m quite sexually inexperienced—I had only lost my virginity two days earlier, after all. But “inexperienced” though I am, I can tell you that the only thing that even compares to DP is having my brother’s cock up my ass. They’re both such taboo acts, and I feel so used…I don’t remember the boy’s names, but though they were reluctant to share me at first, as soon as I pulled my top off and had them sucking one glorious breast each that they agreed…at that moment, I think they would have agreed to anything.

I came and came and came. It was almost too much, to be honest, and I spent the rest of the day “taking it easy” by only having one guy at a time. Teachers, students, even that janitor who caught me in his closet…I made sure that each and every one of them walked away happy and satisfied, and when the final bell rang, I felt like I’d done a good day’s work.

After my brother took some photos of me licking the last of the milk off my own teats (there’s something you never hear about! Did you know that girls with massive tits can suck their own nipples? Honestly, I struggle to understand how any of us get anything else done…) Marty took me upstairs, and I had my first full photo-shoot.

E-cups want to know that they’re pleasing men everywhere, all over the world…it’s hard to explain to anyone who isn’t so well-endowed, but it’s a bit like having a great gift. Beethoven knew he had a gift, and wanted to share it with as much of the world as he could…girls like me, we’re the same way. Our body is our gift, and we want to share it not only with people in our immediate vicinity, but everyone, everywhere…if you’ve got a cock, I want to know that I’m helping you get off, and if photos are the only way I can do it, then I’ll take as many photos as I can.

I don’t know where Marty got the money for it, but he’d gone out and bought dozens and dozens of costumes…cheerleader outfits, Sailor Moon costumes, a French maid apron and skirt…he’d even found a latex outfit that managed to be snug around both my waist and my tits—knowing my new dimension, that seemed like no easy feat.

The shoot felt like it lasted half an hour, but when I looked at the clock, I realized that it had taken us late into the night. By the time we were done, I was so wet you could have fit a whole battalion of men inside of me without effort. The last round of photographs (before the camera’s battery ran out) were the ones that I was most excited to see…not because of the costume, which was a run-of-the-mill “sexy alien” outfit, but because I was so sure that you’d be able to look at the photos and hear me sloshing.

I begged Marty to fuck me, but my brother’s surprises weren’t over yet. He slapped my hands away from my pussy, and when I objected, threatened to tie me up.

The look on my face told Marty that it wasn’t the threat he was hoping it would be.

Reaching into the bag he’d taken from the adult store, Marty pulled out another gift to me—a collar.

“An E-cup like you,” he told me, “needs to belong to someone. And you, little sis, belong to me.”

My heart melted, and I’m not going to lie—a single tear of joy trickled down my face as Marty put it on me. I belonged. What’s more, I belonged to Marty, my older brother—the sexiest, loveliest, hottest man I’d ever known.

“You can’t let anyone see it,” he said, “especially not Mom…but when it’s just you and me in the house, I don’t ever want to see you without it.”

I nodded solemnly—as well as the hottest thing I’d ever heard, I knew that what he’d just said was a sacred pact, and I was determined to uphold it.

“Good girl,” he said, and then gestured to his lap. “Now come here…”

* * *

We didn’t sleep much that night. Mom was out, for some reason, and so I stayed collared until we eventually got to sleep in the early hours of the morning. When he’d gestured to his lap, I’d assumed he wanted another blow-job, or perhaps even a fuck, but instead he laid me across his lap, and proceeded to spank my bare bottom.

I didn’t understand at first, but as the pain slowly turned into pleasure, it dawned on me that this was just another case of my master knowing me better than I knew myself. He knew what an E-cup needed—I’d never before had any interest in spanking, but of course until my chest had grown, I’d never had any interest in becoming my brother’s personal sex slave, or having naked photos of myself spread as far and wide as possible.

It wasn’t about me, not any more. It was about my tits.

He spanked me until tears sprang from my eyes, until I begged him to stop, until my ass was raw and red…he only stopped, finally, when his spanking had made me cum. I tensed up, my hips thrusting uncontrollably forward, crying out in both pleasure and pain, but he didn’t stop spanking me for the entire duration of my orgasm.

Finally, as I collapsed onto my master’s lap, exhausted, he let up, and I looked up him with watery, exhausted eyes.

“Thank you,” I said, and he smiled back at me, and pulled my cock out to suck.

We stayed in that position for a while, me suckling on his penis, totally drained. It wasn’t the energetic blow-job that I’d normally give (and that my brother deserved)—it was more relaxing than that. It was almost like a form of meditation—as I sucked on him, like a baby animal at its mother’s teat, I let my mind wander and drift, and thought about my new life.

I was a slut. I was my brother’s slut…hell, more than that. I was my brother’s property. Even as I lazily blew him, he began sorting through the pictures that we’d taken, deciding which ones to upload, which ones to sell and which ones to put online for free. A part of me wanted him to upload all of them for free, just so that as many men could jerk off while looking at me as possible, but even in my sex-crazed state, I was still capable of rational thought.

Marty deserved to make money from my body, if that was what he wanted. He could do whatever he wanted with me—if he wanted to film me being taken by a room full of men, I would have let him, just to make him happy. Not, of course, that I wouldn’t have enjoyed it…

Finally, just as he was hitting “send” on the final picture, my energy perked up slightly, and I began giving him the full blow-job that he deserved. I knew I must look sex, in that moment—on my knees in front of my brother, my ass beginning to bruise from the spanking he’d just given me, wearing a sexy outfit and the collar that my brother had given me…

I thought that he was close to coming, but my brother…my master…had even greater self-control than I’d expected. Instead of blowing his load in my mouth, he grabbed my hair and roughly pulled me off his cock, practically throwing me across the room, and standing over me with a smug look on his face.

There was fear in my eyes as I looked up at him—he could do anything to me at that moment and I wouldn’t complain. I wanted to be fucked…no, I needed to be fucked, but if he’d told me to lick his boots clean, I would have done it. He had complete control over me…and I loved it.

As my brother came toward me, I glanced down at his cock, entranced. It was so beautiful…I wanted it inside of me. I wanted it in my ass, in my cunt, in my mouth. I wanted it between my huge tits…but most of all, I wanted it to go wherever Marty wanted it to go.

He chose my ass, that first night. Fucking my ass when it was still sore from a spanking was a particular turn-on of his, and the soreness combined with the pleasure in such a glorious way, it soon became a favorite of mine as well.

While my brother came inside my ass that night, I glanced down at my huge, E-cup breasts. I had no idea why they’d grown so huge, so suddenly, but I’d never been so glad of anything in my life.