The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billy The Experiment

PART 12

Wade jerked his leg back out of my grasp and slammed a kick across my face. I yelped in pain as stars spiraled through my sight, but somehow held onto his other leg. I scrambled after him, crawling on my belly as he tried to break away. He cursed at me, kicking me about the head and shoulders as I tried to lick kiss his feet. I ignored the pain as best as I could, my whole being focused on getting at his shoes. Finally he slammed his heel down on the back of my head and my face smashed into the floor with enough force to make me let go. I moaned, more in despair than pain as he scrambled back and out of my reach.

“What the hell are ya doin’, ya freak!” he shouted, keeping his distance. I looked up, tears welling in my eyes and saw that he was at his desk, his phone in his hand, dialing. Wade usually sat in a small office near the door where he had a desk, closet, bathroom and filing cabinet. There was a phone console to call the sixty-odd apartments in the building, as well as a ledge where packages were usually kept for pick up. There was a wall about four feet high separating his office from the lobby, allowing him to see the doors in order to open them when he was needed. He was standing at the wall, phone receiver in hand as he dialed the phone blindly on his desk while trying to keep me in sight.

“Callin’ the cops on yer ass, faggot! I don’t get paid enough fer that shit!”

Horror gripped me, and the tears started flowing as I crawled forward again. I did not want to go to jail! God knows what would happen to me there. In my current state, I would be somebody’s bitch within an hour, if I survived the beating the cops were sure to give me. Wade cursed as I grabbed at his pants leg again, begging him to stop-

“Wade! Please!” I whined, quickly planting a kiss on the toe of his shoe before he could snatch it back. I figured that would break the spell and snap me out of the hypnotic suggestion that had me on my knees, but nothing happened. It actually got worse-

“Please, Wade! Please! I want to be your slave...Let me lick the dirt off your shoes!”

I lowered my lips to the dirty leather of his loafers and started planting kisses all over his shoe. I was intoxicated by the smell, the soft, supple feel of the worn leather. I ran my tongue along the hard, dirty heel tasting filth and grit. He slid his foot back and I dragged my tongue over the spot on the floor where he had been standing. I heard the phone land back in its cradle then and cautiously craned my neck, looking up.

Wade was towering over me, leaning against the short wall of his office for support. His eyes were wide with wonder, his mouth open in shock. He was not a bad looking man, I suppose, though he was almost forty years my senior. He still had a thick head of dark brown hair with just a hint of gray at the temples and a salt and pepper mustache. He wore a pair of black slacks and a white shirt and tie for his job. And of course, the black loafers. I noticed that he had stopped trying to back away.

“Get the fuck up!” he snapped, though somewhat breathlessly and I struggled up to kneel before him. He was licking his lips, staring at me as I looked up. I wanted to beg him to let me go, to forget all this. I wanted to tell him that I was sick, that someone was making me do this. I hung my head in shame, staring at his feet, unable to utter a word in my defense. I felt his hand twist into my shirt collar as he roughly jerked me to my feet-

“I said get up, faggot!” He grabbed my right wrist and twisted my arm behind me, grinding it up and high into my back. He forced me along on my toes as he pushed me through the door to his office and roughly shoved me back to the floor. I was whimpering as he stood above me, staring daggers into me like I was a dog that had just soiled his carpet. My dick was growing hard in my pants as he hauled back and kicked me again. I moaned, whining in pain-

“Wade...Please...Just let me lick your shoes, kiss your feet. Then I’ll go. Please—”

He kicked me in the ribs and I flinched away, trying to shield myself. It hurt, as he was big and his strength was fueled by his rage. He was breathing heavily, and I could see almost vibrating from an adrenaline rush when I chanced a glance up again. I could not meet his eyes, but I could feel him staring at me, staring down at me. He was thinking I could tell, considering me.

Suddenly he rolled his chair out and away from his desk revealing a small cubbyhole where his legs would normally fit. “Get in there!” he ordered, and started kicking me again until I wormed my way into the tight space beneath his desk. I had to curl up my legs until I was almost in fetal position, and he kicked me again until I was facing and lying as he wanted me. Finally satisfied, he sat back into his chair and rolled it up, leaning forward with his arms resting across his knees as he sneered at me.

“I ain’t no faggot like you, boy, but if you want’a massage my feet so much, I’ll let’cha.” He shoved a foot under my face, then pressed the other down on my head to keep me in place. “You just start lickin’, an’ don’t stop ‘til I tell ya. I wanna see a shine on those shoes, boy.” He ground his heel into the side of my face. “Get to it!”

And I did. I licked his shoe with a relish, as though I were making love to it. I dragged my tongue over the soft leather on top, and around the sides. I strained to get at the heel, and Wade moved his foot just a bit to allow me access. He lifted his foot slightly to let me clean the sole of the shoe. After some time he pulled his foot away and I whined, still not satisfied. I did not understand, but licking his shoes had not broken the spell as it had before. I wanted more. I wanted to continue debasing myself before this man. I wanted, craved the humiliation of being at his feet. Wade shifted in his seat a bit and slid his other foot beneath my nose, placing the cleaned shoe on the back of my head. I started in again.

I don’t know how long he kept me at his shoes, but it seemed like hours. At one point though, he leaned back and hooked the heel of his shoe behind my ear and pried it free. I heard a ‘shush’ as his shoe popped off of his foot and fell in front of my face, and instantly I was overwhelmed with the smell of his sweaty feet and socks. He repeated the movements with the other foot, then shoved the empty shoes beneath my nose as he rested both of his sweaty, stockinged feet on my head.

“Get yer tongue in there an’ clean the insides too, boy.” He ordered and I obeyed, burying my face in his shoe. I felt him cross his ankles and lean back in his chair as I worked. I knew that he was watching me, and I think he was enjoying it all; my humiliation, his newfound power over me, the attention even. I licked at the stains of sweat that lined the insides of his shoes. I made the insoles shine with my efforts, forcing my face as far into the shoes as it would go, stretching my tongue to its limits. It tasted foul, and part of me wanted to retch, but I could feel my cock getting harder and harder with every lick.

All the while there were people passing through the lobby of the building. I cringed every time that I heard the elevator open into the lobby, or heard someone walking down the stairs or open the front door. Wade greeted everyone, and most people felt the need to stand and chew the fat for a bit, oblivious to the fact that I was beneath the doorman’s desk licking his feet and shoes. Wade would push down on my face and head as he spoke to the tenants, pressing my head to the floor under his feet. He would worm his foot under my chin and put increasing pressure on my throat, cutting off my air as though daring me to struggle and be heard. At one point he started pressing his stockinged feet against my lips, shoving me back into my hole until he managed to push his toes into my mouth. He kept pushing until his foot was filling my mouth and I was starting to gag. I began sucking on his foot as he spoke to some woman about the weather.

Minutes did eventually turn into an hour...then two. I was getting cramped and I smelled of Wade’s feet. He was relentless in his torture, ignoring my moans and whining by simply pressing me under his feet, applying more and more weight until I fell silent. He had me sucking his socks clean for some time when he finally ordered me to stop and remove them. His foot was deep in my mouth, and he withdrew it until his toes rested on my teeth. I bit down, receiving a sharp kick from his other foot as I grazed his toe, then bit down on the material of the sock. I reared back, slowly pulling the sock from his foot, only to be rewarded with the other foot being pushed into my mouth to repeat the process. When I was done, Wade shoved one naked foot into my mouth so that I could resume cleaning and rested the other on my face, holding me down again. His bare feet still smelled, and as I washed his foot with my tongue I felt grit and lint washing into my mouth from between his toes. There was nothing I could do but swallow and continue as whatever was driving me still had not broken.

He left me for a time. He finally pulled his feet away, still much to my despair, and rolled his chair back. I watched, growing excited as his feet slipped into his loafers, whimpering as he stood. He heard me and paused, and I glanced up to see him staring down at me in disgust.

“Please...” I begged, my mouth dry and my throat scratching. Wade crouched down and slapped me.

“Pathetic little shit!” he cursed. My face was burning from pain and humiliation as Wade scooped up his socks and wadded them into a ball before stuffing them into my mouth. “Suck on that!” he commanded, and I did, happily. Satisfied, Wade stood and walked out of his office, ordering me not to move. I heard his heels as he clacked across the lobby, then opened and shut a door.

I lay there under his desk listening to the silence, sucking on his dirty socks as I had been told. He had been gone for awhile when I realized that this would be an opportunity to get away. I could just crawl out from under the doorman’s desk and run from his office up the stairs and into my apartment. I tried to move. I tried to spit the socks from my mouth. I would be free, if I could only move...

I heard a toilet flush and a few seconds later the slamming of the door across the lobby again. The moment had passed and I had not moved save to swirl the doorman’s socks around in my mouth. I sighed, tears welling in my eyes again as I heard Wade’s footfalls crossing the tiled floor. In moments he walked back into his office and plopped down in his leather chair once again. The chair moaned under his weight as he leaned back, watching me. He took a sip of water from a clear glass that he had brought back filled from the bathroom.

I stared longingly as he took another drink, watching as a drop dribbled down the side and fell to his pants. I noticed then the bulge there between his legs and hoped that it would stay there, hidden. But I stared, and whatever was driving me to do the things I did also had me hoping that he would release it. I wondered how his penis would taste as he thrust it in and out of my mouth. I wanted it... I-

I yelped a muffled cry of pain as he jabbed the toe of his shoe into my stomach. “What the fuck’re you lookin’ at, faggot?” he snarled. I heard him chuckle as I moaned into my gag, rolling about as best as I could under the desk. I felt his foot slide between my legs and press down on my groin. He kept pressing until my eyes flew open and I was panting with lust. I was burning up, sweating, moaning...

“God, yer sick, Bill. Fuckin’ pervert!”

Wade rammed his heel into my groin, grinding it into my engorged cock causing me to scream in pain. The socks wadded up and stuffed into my mouth muffled my cries, but I was still loud enough that the vicious moment passed as quickly as it had begun. I felt him remove his foot and watched through watering eyes as he set his glass on the desk and pulled a cigarette from a pack in his shirt pocket and lit up. He stared at me, inhaling then blowing smoke into my face and eyes. He laughed as I winced, coughing around his socks. He was really enjoying my pain and humiliation, enjoying the power he had over me. He leaned back in his chair then, satisfied for a time as he stretched his legs out, once more resting them casually on the back of my neck, forcing my head to the filthy tiled floor under the desk.

He kept me that way for a time, he relaxing and savoring his cigarette. He ordered me to continue sucking on his socks, and I was dutifully doing so when we both heard the outer doors open. Someone was coming into the building. I tensed as Wade leaned forward, rolling his chair closer to the desk. His weight shifted as he edged closer, and his feet pressed down on me forcefully, his heels digging into my skin. Wade lowered one hand beneath the desk, and suddenly his cigarette was hovering about my head as the inner doors opened.

I cringed to hear a familiar scrabbling on the floor beyond the desk. It was claws, scrambling for purchase on the slick tiles. I knew who it was, but as though to pound the final nail into my coffin, I heard her voice and was dead certain-

“Hi, Wade. How are you?” It was the Dog Lady.

“Hey, Peggy. Doin’ good. How’s by you?” Peggy! Wade knew her real name, apparently, and now, so did I.”

“Not bad,” she cooed, “just taking my babies for their afternoon stroll.”

They were chatting; just making small talk as Wade held me prostrate beneath the desk. His cigarette bobbed overhead as they talked, and I saw a long trail of ash waver and finally fall onto the toecap of his shoe. I could hear the dogs as well, on the far side of the desk. They seemed out of breath and impatient, probably straining on their leashes. I could hear one of them snuffling at the floor at the base of the desk, beyond the thin paneling behind where I lay. Moose or Rocko I did not know, but he must have caught my scent because he started whining and scratching at the wood and floor to get at me.

“Moose! Stop that!” I heard the Dog Lady as she made the Doberman yelp, probably jerking back on his leash. “What’s wrong with you?”

Wade removed his feet and stood. I heard the desk creak as he leaned over to look at the dogs on the other side. “Sounds like he’s in heat to me.” He chuckled, and I heard the woman laugh as well.

“You could be right.” I heard her say. She made some noises that I could only imagine was her kissing the dog. “Isn’t that right, baby. You got a’ new bitch?”

Wade laughed. “Who’s the lucky poodle?” There was a moment’s silence, and then I paled as I heard the Dog Lady about to tell my secret-

“Well, don’t tell anyone, but it’s—”

The woman was cut off as the front doors opened and someone walked in. I heard the clack of high heels across the floor as a female voice said hello. Wade and Peggy greeted the woman, and I heard the elevator rumble to life followed by a mailbox door opening and slamming shut. A moment later the elevator chimed, announcing its arrival.

“Going up?” I heard the new woman say as she opened the elevator door, and I heard the Dog Lady say that she was-

“Yeah... I’ll talk to you later Wade.”

“Okay, Peggy.”

I glanced up as the elevator rumbled away and saw Wade taking a final drag from his cigarette. He tossed it to the floor, then crushed the spent butt under the toe of his shoe right in front of my face. I whimpered, the simple movement making my cock spring to life once again. I saw a look of disgust cross his face as he spotted the bit of ash on his shoe. He sat down in his chair and slid his foot under my face.

“Clean that up!” he ordered. I nodded, spitting his wadded up and soggy socks onto the floor. I ran my tongue across the soft leather of his shoe, almost gagging on the foul, gritty taste of the cigarette ash. I swallowed it down though, but when I was finished he looked dissatisfied.

“That floor’s filthy. Clean it up!” I looked down and saw that he was right. Along with the regular dirt and grime there were heel marks scuffed into the tiles and small mounds of dust gathered back in the shadowy corners under the desk. There was also a cigarette butt, and a smear of ash right under my face. “Start with that!” he commanded, and laughed as I bent low and lifted the crumpled filter into my mouth with my tongue. At his prompting I swallowed it down, almost choking to his amusement. I felt miserable, but Wade did not seem to notice or care as he crossed his ankles over my back while I lowered my face to the floor to lick it clean...

PART 13

It was nearing six in the evening when Wade finally rolled his chair back and let me crawl out from beneath the desk. I started to stand, thinking that my ordeal was finally over since he was leaving for the day, his replacement to come in soon. I was quick to learn that my torment was only beginning as he ordered me to remain on my knees as he flipped a few switches on his desktop console.

I watched as his monitor flickered and changed images. It was the security monitor, set up to watch various places around the building. My eyes widened as a staticky image slowly focused on the little area that was Wade’s office. I saw myself as the view jumped through various stages of my degradation; licking Wade’s shoes, sucking on his toes, and ending with me tongue polishing the floor beneath the desk. He had it all on tape, and remarkably his own image was not present in any shot. It could have been any man in the building making me jump through hoops, or any woman for that matter as the feet and shoes in the video were just generic enough to be unisex. The screen flickered again, and I watched in horror as Wade ejected the videotape from a machine and slipped it into his carry bag with a devilish grin. Then he turned to me.

“I edited that in the last few minutes, in case you’re wonderin’. Just a little insurance, boy.”

“Insurance?” I asked, wondering what was coming next, though I already had a pretty good idea.

“Yeah, " he mocked, leaning back and crossing his legs with a smug grin, “just in case I want another massage. It felt pretty good, I gotta admit.” He smirked. “There’s more though. I figure I got the upper hand here, Billy boy, so here’s what I want you t’do. I want a hundred bucks a week- I like ta play the Lotto- an’ yer gonna give it t’me. If ya don’t, I’ll just show yer tape ta some folks that might appreciate it, say yer roommate, or maybe that cute girlfriend a’ his. I think they’d get a big charge outta seein’ what you really like.”

I imagined that they already had a pretty good idea of what they thought I was like. Still, I was walking the razor’s edge with Steve and something like Wade’s video would be sure to push me over that edge with him. Steve would throw me out on the street if he saw the tape. I would lose my job, and what little bit that I owned. Just like with Peggy, the Dog Lady, Wade had something to hold over me, and I was trapped. I hung my head and nodded that I agreed to Wade’s demands.

“Say it!” he ordered, and I sighed in defeat.

“I’ll give you your money. Just don’t show anyone that tape.” I swallowed a lump in my throat. “Please...” Wade smirked, pointing at his dried and wadded up socks still on the floor-

“One more thing. I want ya ta keep those with ya at all times. Just a little reminder of our time together, an’ our deal. I might ask ta see those sometime, so ya better have ‘em. Or else!”

I nodded, agreeing to his terms and promising to give him a hundred dollars every Friday night after I got paid. Finally satisfied, Wade ordered me to give his feet a final kiss goodbye, then allowed me to leave. His laughter echoed behind me as I ran up the stairs to my apartment.

The apartment was dark when I entered and with a sigh of relief I slammed and locked the door. I slumped back, leaning against the door as I tried to rub some awareness back into my face. I smelled of filth; feet and cigarettes and dirt in general. I needed a shower and a cigarette, maybe a beer to relax my nerves. It seemed that every minute I was sliding a little deeper into a hole that I would never be able to climb out of. I was trapped, a victim of whomever was manipulating my mind. According to Doctor Ellington I was laden with dozens of triggers, maybe hundreds of catch words and phrases that would send me into some form of depravity when spoken. Wade had said something that had kept me on my knees and at his feet the entire afternoon. I had been his literal foot slave for the better part of five hours and I had loved it. Craved it, despite the humiliation, and even the pain that he inflicted on me.

I wandered into the bathroom, lighting up a cigarette even before I had closed the door and cracked the window. I barely opened it, not wanting to see the girls in the laundry across the courtyard. I was feeling bad enough and totally confused while I racked my brain trying to work out who had done this to me and why without seeing them laughing at me again.

It came to me as I sipped my beer, working on my third cigarette. Sharon! It was Sharon! It had to be. She was the only one that even had a clue as to my deepest darkest secrets- my fantasies. She had been my girlfriend- not for long- but she knew me better than almost anyone except for maybe Steve here in NYC. I wondered how she had done it all, and when? As best as I could recall, we had never been alone long enough recently for her to put me under, let alone attach all the commands into my subconscious that Dr. Ellington said were present.

I realized then that she must have done it all when we were still going out. That was the only time when we had been alone for long periods, and though we had never actually slept together I recalled that we had napped together. At least I had napped! Had she been planning this so long? In the short time that we had been together had she been subtly changing me over, conditioning me to her way of thinking? I shuddered at the thought.

I considered calling Dr. Ellington then and there and telling her of my suspicions but quickly realized that it was late and she was probably long gone from her office. I did have her cell phone number however, and quickly dialed that. I heard the phone ring four times before there was a click and my call was forwarded to her answering service. A femininely robotic voice told me to leave a message at the tone, so I did. I got a similar response when I tried her secretary, so I left a quick message for both, telling them my thoughts and saying that I was going to confront Sharon and end the hell that my life had become. I hung up the phone and sighed-

I had made the decision to confront Sharon, but I had to admit that I was a little nervous, a little scared. I also had no idea how to go about it or what to say. I knew that she would stop by after her workday was done, but I did not think that it would be a good idea to confront her here. It was late, and Steve would be home soon as well. I figured too that it would be better to talk it out with her in some public place. I could meet her at the laundry, maybe as she was leaving and offer to buy her dinner then drop the bomb at some restaurant. I nodded to myself, thinking that I had a good plan.

I rushed out of the apartment, not wanting to run into Steve and hurried out of the building. I nodded at the doorman, not wanting to get involved in a conversation that might put me back under the desk. I was thankful that he seemed preoccupied and only nodded in return as I hurried out the front door. It was a short walk around to the next street and I soon found myself approaching the Laundromat.

I glanced in the windows and looked right at Sharon who was just then walking towards the door. She was dressed in her work clothes; a light blue smock draped over her tee shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail, and her glasses were on top of her head. She smiled and pushed open the glass door and I saw that she had a huge ring of keys in hand-

“Billy!” she said, and I noticed that she did not say ‘Hi’. “What a nice surprise. What brings you by?” she asked, looking me up and down. Even though I had cleaned up from my ordeal with Wade I had not really worried too much about fixing my hair or dressing well. I tried to smile, feeling my voice choke up in my throat-

“I needed to speak with you, Sharon. Do you have a minute?”

“Sure. C’mon inside—” she said, holding the door for me. I hesitated-

“Actually I was hoping we could get some dinner, or coffee at least.”

“I’m gonna be a few more minutes, Billy, and then I have to meet Steve for dinner. Sorry. You could come—”

“No!” I snapped, cutting her off. No way did I want to talk to her with Steve there.

She shrugged. “Well, we can talk while I finish up. Otherwise it’ll have to wait. Your choice.” I sighed, nodding. I had to get this over with so I brushed past her and into the laundry. Sharon locked the door behind me and I saw her turn the ‘OPEN’ sign around, now saying ‘CLOSED’ to anyone outside. She hooked her keys onto a clip on her belt loop and slipped around behind the front counter again.

I looked past her, glancing about the laundry’s interior. There were racks of clothes hanging from a large automated spinner that stretched into the back of the shop in a big loop. The front part of the shop was not all that big, but I could see a large open area in the rear where the people that I could normally see from my windows worked. I could see them there, through the doorway leading into the back. Crazy was at her machine, and I saw a young Spanish guy moving about. I stepped to the side, getting out of their line of sight, nervously licking my lips as I returned my attention to Sharon. She had taken the till out of the register and was counting the money. She looked up with a smile-

“So,” she said, counting as she divided her attention between the money and me, “what did you want to talk about?” I swallowed-

“I know.” She glanced up.

“Know what?” she asked with a curious expression, pausing with a handful of dollar bills.

“I know what you did. I know what you did to me!” I raised my voice and heard it crack. I was close to tears from the trauma, but I pressed on. “I know all about the hypnosis and the triggers! Why Sharon? Why did you do that to me?”

Her face darkened as she frowned with a defeated sigh. She slid her glasses back down onto her nose and looked me up and down as she returned the money to the drawer. She placed the heels of her palms onto the countertop as she leaned forward-

“How’d you figure it out?” she asked and I waved my hand, dismissing the question.

“That doesn’t matter! I just want you to stop it all. Take it away! Take out the triggers or whatever you have to do and make me normal again!” I was almost shouting, and Sharon took a step back as I slammed my hand on the counter for emphasis-

“Okay, Billy! Okay!” she waved me off, looking a little surprised at my outburst. Had she thought that I would have enjoyed what she put me through? Did she really think that I wanted to be a slave? I remembered what she had said to me as I had been bound and gagged in the bathtub as she ran her foot over my body-

This is what you like, isn’t it?

“It was just an experiment, Y’know? I just wanted to see if I could do it.” She smiled, as though that made it all okay.

“An experiment?” I shrieked in disbelief! “Was that all I was?”

“Of course not.” Sharon folded her arms over her chest. She almost seemed to be studying me, like I was a fly pinned to a bug collector’s board. “I like you, Billy. Really! And I know you, well enough to know what you like. You’re submissive, Billy, and out of all the people I know I figured that you would be the easiest to practice on.

“Practice?”

It all became clear then. She had been after Steve all the time. She had been honing her hypnotic skills on me, seeing just what she could get away with, working towards getting Steve- and his money-under her thumb as well. That was why she had taken him. Sharon was cute, but nowhere near Steve’s usual conquests. She had been manipulating him as well as me the whole time.

“You—” I started but just then a guy came out of the back room, interrupting me. He was Hispanic, with dark skin and black hair. He had muscles I could see under his tight-fitting tee shirt, but he also had a bit of a belly. He was bigger than me, and carrying a baseball bat, an excited look on his face. I realized then that Sharon must have hit some alarm under the counter when she had leaned forward. He stared at me with fire in his eyes but Sharon glanced back at him, calm and smiling-

“It’s okay, Carlos. You don’t need that. This is my friend Billy. Remember, I told you about him?”

I saw Carlos grin widely as he lowered the bat. He stepped up beside Sharon as she turned back to me with a smile. I was suddenly nervous. She was too calm. I started to back away-

“Esclavo!” she said, and my world fell away.

I fell to my knees, prostrating myself on the grimy, tiled floor in front of the desk. I struggled, but found my forehead touching the floor. I was totally aware of what I was doing, but there was nothing that I could do to stop myself. From the corner of my eye I saw Sharon and Carlos come around from behind the counter. Sharon slipped the toe of her dirty leather sneaker up close to my lips-

“Lamedura!” she commanded, and somehow I knew what she wanted me to do. I did not know Spanish, but I knew that the word she had said meant ‘lick’, so I did. I put my tongue to her shoe, lapping away at the dirt as she spoke-

“It was easy enough to plant suggestions into your head, Billy. When we were going out, you were so submissive already that it was hard to contain myself. It was easy to get you relaxed, and simple to get you under my control, swinging my legs or twirling my hair. Once I had you under a few times I started to plant the triggers. Most were simple commands that sparked you into fulfilling your submissive fantasies. I planted a word that would put you under, and another that would bring you out. I used sounds too, bells and whistles, a snap of my fingers. It really didn’t take all that long.” Sharon pulled one foot back and replaced it with the other. I kept licking, listening in shame as she explained what she had done to me, and how. I could see Carlos standing off to one side- his legs and feet at any rate- and I could hear his excited breathing.

“The hardest part was teaching you Spanish. Not a lot, but enough that you would understand a few words and phrases and go under on command. There are triggers to free you in Spanish too, but of course you don’t know those, and odds are you won’t hear them in casual conversation. Why Spanish though? Because I like to share! I told my friends here at the cleaners about you, Billy, and they were intrigued to say the least. The girls in the back actually helped me a time or two, calling you on the phone to trigger you. Speaking of which,”

Sharon pulled her feet away and walked back around behind the counter. I could see Carlos hesitating, watching, but then he disappeared out of sight as well. Sharon had not told me to stop licking, so I remained where I was, licking the floor in shame-

“Venir!”

Sharon ordered me to come, so I did. I crawled around the counter on all fours trying to catch up to the two of them. I could see Carlos up ahead, trailing behind Sharon as they walked into the back room where the real work at the cleaners was done. As I passed through the wide doorway there was a brief silence. Soon enough though the room erupted in laughter and I felt my skin heating up in shame. There was nothing that I could do though as I crawled over to where Sharon was standing. She pointed to the ground at her feet and snapped her fingers-

“Calcanar!” I heeled...

There was laughter all around as I saw Sharon’s coworkers gathering to get a better look at me. They were five in all-including Carlos- the three girls that I had named Crazy, Sexy, and Cool, along with another guy I later learned was called Juan. He was tall and skinny with curly black hair and a shadow of a mustache. He looked younger than me, in fact they all did. The three girls were dressed as usual, Crazy and Cool in denims and tee shirts and sneakers. Sexy was wearing a short skirt and tank top that showed off her breasts and a pair of low-heeled black leather flats. They were all smiling down at me, leering at me as I hung my head in shame.

Sharon started talking to them, no doubt explaining my situation to them in a mix of Spanish and English. I heard the group laughing and giggling as I nuzzled against Sharon’s leg. I was not caught up in any kind of lust, but there was nothing I could do to break free of the hold that she had put over me. I remained kneeling there as she spoke, recognizing my name and a few of the words that she said, waiting for her next command. Finally she nudged me away and I glanced up to find her smiling down at me. They all were.

“Desnudar!”

At Sharon’s command I started taking off my clothes; all of them, ass quickly as I could. Within seconds I was once again kneeling before the little, huddled group, but now I was totally naked.

“Esclavo!” Sharon said again, and I looked to her expectantly. “Beso su pies!” I don’t know if she was saying it right, or even knew quite what she was saying, but I knew what she had ordered. I crawled to the closest of the group and started kissing her feet. Crazy laughed outloud and said something to Sharon. Sharon said “Si!", and Crazy laughed again-

“Lamedura mi botina!” I started licking her shoe with all my might, much to her pleasure. After a time she kicked me away and I repeated my humiliation at Cool’s feet, then Juan’s and all the way around the group. I eventually ended up at Sharon’s feet again when I was ordered to stop. Sharon spoke to her friends and I was suddenly hauled to my feet. Carlos came at me with a wire clothes hanger, and I thought that I was about to be beaten, but he just smiled as he unwound the frame and proceeded to wrap the strong metal about my wrists before me. I looked helplessly at Sharon, but she just grinned-

“I have to go, Billy, but you’ll be in good hands. I’ve told my friends to have you finish cleaning up, then you’re theirs for the night. Maria says they’re planning a little party to celebrate their new acémila.” I hung my head. I was to be their ‘beast of burden’, their drudge.

Sharon laughed, as Cool handed me a broom and ordered me to start sweeping. Their commands were short and choppy in Spanish- one worded orders, but I understood. I started sweeping as they settled in to watch. All save Sharon who gathered her things and headed towards the front door. She handed Crazy- Maria her keys as she turned a final time-

“Billy, ¡ro ro! Obedecer!” I whimpered as something clicked in my head. I stared after Sharon as she walked away towards the door, gazing lustfully at her ass and feet. Maria followed, locking the door behind my ex-girlfriend, then quickly returning, a wide smile on her face. She settled in with the others to watch me work, snapping her fingers to get me going again-

“Rápido!” I swept faster...

EPILOGUE:

Six Months Later

I heard the buzzer and trotted over to the door to answer it, still teetering in my high-heeled shoes at my quickened pace even after all this time. I smoothed down my simple gray maid’s dress, fluffing out the frilly apron as I went. I checked in the mirror by the door that my little cap was still straight on my head as I reached out and opened the door.

My eyes grew wide as I saw Steve and Sharon on the far side of the threshold. It had been months. Sharon smiled widely upon seeing me- docile and submissive in my maid’s uniform. I was a bit dusty and dirty from my cleaning, but I was presentable with smooth legs and a padded bra that gave me a nice little figure. I had lost some weight since the last time that I had seen Sharon, and the hormones had not taken effect fully as yet. My hair was long enough to hang below my shoulders though, even with the tight perm, and my lips were shining with a dark red gloss as I smiled and curtsied-

Steve stared at me speechless. I saw that he recognized me, but he could not believe what he was seeing. I was a far cry from his friend that he remembered growing up with I was sure. Crazy, Sexy and Cool had done a miraculous job of turning me into their sissy maid!

After I had cleaned the Laundromat that night six months ago, Sharon’s friends had bound me and gagged me and stuffed me into a laundry bag, drawing the strings tight at the top. They had carried me out to a van (I assumed though I never saw it), and had driven me to a building somewhere downtown in Manhattan. I later learned that I was to be kept in Sharon’s old apartment, as she would be moving in with Steve at our place. The apartment was apparently in a building where all of her Spanish friends and coworkers lived. They had dumped me, bag and all on the floor of her apartment and my training had begun in earnest that night.

The three girls had taught me how to act like a girl, and a dog, and a maid. It was easy for them with the post-hypnotic suggestions that Sharon had planted in my brain. I was taught to clean and cook and basically how to be a good servant for them and any that they deemed would be my master. Apparently the whole building was in on my humiliation as I was passed from apartment to apartment to learn my new trade, my new position in life. I was forced to cook and clean for everyone in the four story apartment building; man or woman, young or old. I was beaten on a whim, and forced to satisfy all of my new owners sexually whenever they wanted. I was bound and gagged in every position possible, sometimes left for days on end. I was raped over and over again until they were satisfied, both orally and anally as well. I had licked and kissed every foot in the building, sucked every cock and licked out every pussy and ass. I was trapped by Sharon’s imbedded commands, and beaten by my owners. I was broken-

I hung my head as I had been trained, staring at Sharon and Steve’s shoes as I stepped aside to allow them into the apartment. Maria was watching from the sofa and snapped something out in Spanish. I dropped to my knees and kissed their feet in greeting. I heard Steve groan-

“Jesus...” he gasped and Sharon giggled-

“I told you so. This is what he wanted all along. He loves it, don’t you Billy?” I said nothing, but lapped at Sharon’s feet all the harder.

“He’s wonderful!” Maria said as she strolled up beside us. I swiveled about on my knees to kiss her feet and thank her for the praise. They all laughed.

Steve crouched down and grabbed a handful of hair, jerking my head up so that I was forced to look into his face. I whimpered, worried that he had knocked my cap loose. I’d be beaten if he did, later. I tried to hold back the tears as I stared helplessly into his face. I wanted him to save me, but I could not speak!

“Is this what you want, Bill?” he finally asked sincerely. I had thought that Sharon had been grooming him for a similar life as mine, but he seemed fine and in control. She had apparently just used her powers of hypnosis to make him love her. I guess she wanted a real man in him!

I wondered briefly if Dr. Ellington had looked into my disappearance. I wondered if Wade the doorman was still waiting for his weekly extortion. Did my parents miss me, or wonder why I never wrote? I doubted it. Sharon probably had all of that figured into her plan to make me a slave. I nodded at Steve, forcing a smile. It was all I could do. It was what was expected of me now-

“Yes, Sir!” I said meekly, and as soon as he released my hair I bowed down to lick his boots clean. I was his slave as much as the rest of them. It was my job...

It was my life...

END