The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO BITES

BY JAS7375

CH. 9

The two women eventually put their tops back on as Suzi pulled in parking lot of the garage.

Kimmi squealed in delight when she saw that the garage also had a small car dealership, something she must have not noticed on her first trip here. Kimmi’s eyes fell upon a little mini cooper sitting in the back row.

“It’s so cute!” Kimmi said as she climbed out of Suzi’s car and wiggled over to the little car. Written on the side window in white was the price which read $8,000

“$8,000” “That’s not to bad.” Kimmi though as she remember the small trust fund that her parents had set up for her to use whenever she decided to get married. Kimmi just giggled at that thought. “Married?” “That’s so boring!” “Who wants to sleep with the same person for the rest of your life.” She thought wrinkling her nose in disgust at that idea. “I think I found my new car Suzi!” Kimmi said as she draped herself across the hood of the car like a model.

“That thing is sooo pretty!” Suzi said as she examined Kimmi’s find.

“Well let’s go inside and see if I can trade in my old car for this.” Kimmi said as she began to walk toward the building.

Mike was lying under another car when he heard the shop’s bell ring as the door opened.

“I’m in here!” he yelled. Mike wished that his help hadn’t called in today, but it couldn’t be help as Carl had the flu.

Mike went back to working on his current job as he heard the sound of two sets of shoes approach his location.

“How can I help you?” He said as from his position he couldn’t see his customers.

“This is Ms. Lei.” “I’m here to like pay for my car and I also want to ask about that totally cute car out your parking lot.” Kimmi said as she looked around the garage again. She felt a surge of confidence as she looked at Mike collection of pinups.

“I’m like totally hotter than those girls!” she thought proudly. “All natural to boot too!” Kimmi thought as she twirled her hair in a finger while pushing out her massive chest.

“Hello Ms. Lei, nice to see you again.” Mike said as he slid from under the car. He made conscience effort to be polite remembering how she had chastised him in their first encounter.

Mike could gape at the sight that he encountered. Standing just above his workspace he encountered two sets of long shapely and tan legs, each wearing a pair of extremely high heels. From his current position he could also clearly see neither woman was wearing underwear.

Mike quickly sprang to his feet and hoped they hadn’t noticed him looking up their skirts.

“Ms. Lei?” he questioned as he took in the vision of beauty before him, h shifted uncomfortably as he felt a tingle in his pants.

<Giggle> “That’s me!” “Guess you don’t recognize me.” “I’ve like had a few little changes in my life since I brought my car here.

“Little?” Mike laughed internally as he stole a glimpse of Kimmi’s and her friend’s impressive chests.

Figuring he would test his luck he grabbed Kimmi’s keys from a rack and walked outside to another smaller lot where he parked the car he had finished working on.

“Well babe, it took some doing but I finally got her running again., I tuned the engine and changed the oil. Getting the parts this fast wasn’t too easy though and I had to bump the cost to $850.

Kimmi just giggled at Mike calling her babe, cause she knew it was true.

“That’s a lot Mikey!” “Your sure you can’t take a little off?” I’m not planning on keeping it long, I like wanna buy that cute little mini out front.” Kimmi said with a pout.

“Yeah Mikey you sure there nothing we could do?” Suzi added in concert.

“Well come into the office and we will see what we can work out.” Mike said with a grin and let the two women enter before him so could watch their perfect asses wiggle in their tight skirts.

“You haven’t introduced me to your friend Ms.Lei.” Mike said as he pulled out the papers on Kimmi car and then got all the information for the mini she had mentioned.

<Giggle> “Whoopsie!” “I like totally forgot!” Kimmi said as she absentmindedly twirled a finger in her hair. “This my bestest friend Suzi.” And please call me Kimmi, Ms.Lei sounds like an old lady.

“Sure thing Kimmi, nice to meet you Suzi.” Mike said as he dug into his desk to find the appropriate paper work.

Kimmi sat fidgeting in her seat as she took another look at Mike. She didn’t know how she had found him disgusting in her first trip here. From his muscular body to the tattoos on his arm, he was quite the hunk Kimmi thought. “Wonder if his cock is as big as his arms?” she thought in lust.

Kimmi then leaned over and whispered something to Suzi who could only giggle at Kimmi’s suggestions.

While Mike was looking down at the papers Kimmi quickly untied her blouse and Suzi quickly did the same with her shirt pulling it up over her head.

The woman then rose from their seats and stood beside Mike as he looked up again.

<Giggle> “It was getting a little warm in here, hope you don’t mind.” Kimmi said as she leaned over and gave Suzi a sensuous kiss.

“Uhh” Was all Mike could sputter out as he watched the two women finish their kiss.

“Your right babe.” Mike said as a devious idea crossed his brain, he then took of his shirt as well to reveal his well-toned chest.

“I was thinking.” He said as he secretly began to undo the button and zipper on his pants under the desk. “I think I found a way you and your friend could get the price down.” Mike said as he finished the work on his pants.

“I’ve been a little stressed today with my help calling in and I was wondering if you two might know of a way to relieve it.” Mike said as he stood and let his pants slide down. His massive erection was clearly visible through the material of his briefs.

“Oh my!” both girls gasped as they saw the bulge and licked their lips wantonly.

<Giggle> “I think we can help you out!” Suzi said as she sauntered over and kissed Mike roughly.

“Yeah can’t leave you with a stiffy!” Kimmi cooed as she pushed the entwined couple of Mike and Suzi toward the top of the desk. She then began to slowly pull Mike’s shorts down his legs.

Once free of it’s confinement Mike cock sprang forward and stood proudly at eight inches long and was equally round with a large vein running down the side.

<Giggle> “It’s so big!” Kimmi squealed in joy as Mike lay down on top of the large metal desk, scattering papers everywhere.

Suzi broke her kiss and quickly hiked her skirt around her waist and then climbed on top of Mike but instead of climbing on top of his lap she slowly lowered herself toward his face. “Mikey hungry?” She teased him from above. Suzi then positioned her body so that her face was turned toward his legs.

Meanwhile Kimmi had begun to slowly lick and suck on Mike’s cock. “MMMM” she moaned happily as she took the large member into her mouth.

Mike wanted to tell her how good that felt but his tongue was currently occupied licking Suzi’s dripping cunt.

“Mikey likes it!” Suzi giggled and then gasped loudly as Mike redoubled his effort on her engorged clit.

Mike grunted loudly around Suzi’s cunt as Kimmi expert sucking and licking techniques had caused him to unload his seed into her waiting mouth, and like Ralph before him she pulled his cock from her mouth to let it spray some of its load on her face and chest with Kimmi giggling happily. Also like Ralph he was so turned on that he didn’t go limp and Kimmi easily got him hard again.

Kimmi then climbed on top of the slick member making sure to face herself toward Suzi and then she plunged the large cock deep into her waiting cunt.

“Ohhh gwaddd that feels sooo goood!” Kimmi screamed in pleasure, as she leaned forward so that she could suck and fondle Suzi’s breasts.

“Mmm me too!” Suzi laughed and moaned as she leaned forward to return the favor. Both women sucked and teased each other massive globes as they happily rode Mike. He broke free of Suzi’s twat momentarily to say. “I think this more than covers your car repairs.’ He didn’t stay free for long as Suzi grabbed his head and forced him back to work on her needy crotch.

The girls little session lasted at least another ten minutes before they felt a familiar and wonder sensation building within them.

“I’m gonna cum!” Suzi moaned and began bucking her hips more rapidly.

“Me too!” Kimmi said as she also speed up her actions.

Kimmi felt her love muscles tighten up and she moaned loudly as she released her love juice onto Mike’s crotch, she then felt his cock twitch and unload into her snatch. Kimmi made sure not to loosen her pussy grip on Mike’s rod until she had milked it dry.

Suzi finished shortly there after, creaming on Mike waiting face. He licked her clean savoring the sweet taste of her love juices while Kimmi once again placed her ruby lips around his crotch cleaning it of their love making.

The trio eventually tired and redressed themselves and the girls excused themselves to the restroom to clean up a bit while Mike finished filling out the papers.

The two beauties came back about 5 minutes later giggling happily as they walked back into the office.

“So Mikey you like got everything ready?” Kimmi asked with a smile.

“Sure thing babe.” “You just gotta sign a few things and you’ll be set.” Mike said as he slid the papers toward Kimmi.

<Giggle> “I’m like soo happy!” She cooed as she bounced up and down like a kid on Christmas day, which caused her massive orbs to jiggle in turn. Kimmi made sure to sign the documents as Kimora so that the billing companies wouldn’t look into how she got such a good deal on her new car. Mike had arranged a fair trade for the two cars with Kimmi just having to pay the taxes on it.

“Here you go, congratulations babe!” Mike said as he tossed the key to the mini to the ecstatic woman.

“Thank you so much Mikey!” Kimmi said as she walked over and gave Mike a searing and tongue-swallowing kiss. “Here take this.” and she took a piece of scrap paper and wrote her cell and home phone numbers on it.

As she and Suzi wiggled out the door she turn and made a phone shaped symbol with her hands and whispered, “Call me.” And blew Mike a kiss.

“Sure thing babe.” He said with a grin thinking internally that he was now glad his help had called in.

Kimmi slid into the low-slung seat of her new car and started it up, as it started she noted it was a stick shift but she just giggle because if there was one thing she knew it was how to handle a stick.

“I’m like gonna head home for a bit and get a change of clothes and then you can take me to this mysterious club of yours Suzi.” Kimmi said as she tuned the radio to her favorite pop station. “Like be at my house around 8 and we can take my new car.”

<Giggle> “Okay.” Suzi said as she started walking toward her car. “Cya then!” She gave Kimmi a kiss similar to the one Kimmi had planted on Mike before leaving and then she finished her walk to the car.

Kimmi drove home singing happily along with the radio thinking what a strange but wonderful week she was having. “This is like the bestest week I’ve ever had!” she thought with a smile wondering how she had survived being so plain and boring before.

Kimmi peeled into her driveway and quickly dialed the number for the pizza place again hoping that Stevie would be her delivery boy again. While she waited she went to her closet and pulled out a new outfit.

Kimmi chose a very short purple mini with slits running up both sides, which allowed her long luscious legs to move freely; she then grabbed a matching pair of purple six-inch heels and stockings. Kimmi didn’t bother with panties or a bra, as she loved the feeling of being naughty like that. She topped the purple dress with a sheer white camisole, which did little to hide her wonderful new endowments. Kimmi continued by reapplying her makeup only more thickly this time, as she finished Kimmi heard her doorbell ring

“Helllo?” Kimmi cooed from the door.

“It’s Steve, I got you a another pizza.” He said trying to hide his enthusiasm.

“Oh goodie Stevie!” “You must really like me to come her again!” Kimmi giggled as she realized the double entendre she had made, she quickly threw the door open and before Steve knew what was happening he was grabbed and pulled into the living room and quickly pushed the floor with Kimmi furiously kissing him while her expert hands quickly undid his pants. Steve’s cock quickly sprang to life as Kimmi pulled her skirt around her curvy hips.

<Giggle> “I told you I would let you sample my pie next time and Kimmi isn’t a liar!” She said in between hot kisses and she quickly lowered herself on the waiting member.

“Ooo extra large!” “Just like I like them!” Kimmi moaned as she worked her pelvis up and down to meet Steve’s eager thrusts.

“Shouldn’t I be wearing a condom?” Steve huffed as he pushed Kimmi’s shirt up and began to suck and tease on her ringed breasts and then he plunged his eager cock back into Kimmi’s cunt.

“Don’t worry about it!” “I like can’t get pregers.” She hissed as she flexed her vaginal muscles tightly around Steve’s hard working cock. Kimmi didn’t know how she knew that but somehow she knew it to be true.

“That’s cool.” Steve mumbled around her breasts as he sucked on them like a hungry baby.

“That like feels sooo good Stevie!” Kimmi said with a sigh as Steve sucked and fucked her with abandon.

“Yeah feels good down here too.” Steve said with amazement as he explored Kimmi’s spectacular body.

Steve felt himself building toward an orgasm and increased the speed of his thrusts into Kimmi’s tight little cunt.

“Oh lord!” “I’m gonna blow!” he shouted and he felt his cock twitch inside of Kimmi as it unloaded into her.

“Me tooooo!” Kimmi moaned as her cunt tightened around Steve’s exploding member.

They eventually uncoupled from one another and lay panting on Kimmi’s floor.

“Tha.. that was amazing!” Steve spurted as he tried to regain his breath.

“Mmmm I know.” Kimmi sighed with contentment. She then rolled over and looked into Steve’s eye and with a seductive smile asked “Like ready for round two?”

CH. 10

Suzi pulled into Kimmi’s driveway about ten minutes before eight and saw a car sitting in the way with a large neon sign on top for the local pizza place.

<Giggle> “Oh hope Kimmi like saved me a slice!” Suzi thought as she wiggled toward the door. Her outfit for the night was a pair of tight daisy dukes, fire engine red heels with a 6-inch heel and a T-shirt for the local football team with the lower half cut off, the remnants hanging precariously just below her massive melons. Suzi was sans underwear as well, “Won’t really need it where we’re going.” She thought with a grin.

Suzi was about to ring the doorbell when the door opened and a young man staggered out. His hair was mussed and his clothes wrinkled. Suzi giggled when she saw that his shirt was on the wrong side and that the fly to his pants was unzipped.

“No.. Gotta get back to work.” He mumbled and walked by Suzi quickly almost if he was afraid of her.

<Giggle> “Byeee!” She cooed as the man fell into his car and drove off. Steve drove as fast as he could to the closest gas station and bought and large cup of ice and quickly poured it on his abused groin. “That woman is insatiable!” he thought as he sat in his car, “I bet that red head I passed is just as bad.” While he had loved fucking the formally bitchy customer he wondered if he had gotten more than he bargained for. “Oh well guess there could be worse things to worry about.” He thought with a grin, hoping she would call again, but not too soon he sighed as he sat fanning his overworked man meat.

Suzi walked into the living room and picked up a slice of the pizza and yelled “Kimmi like where you?” and took a bite of the pizza while she waited on an answer.

<Giggle> “I’m like in the bathroom.” I just had to clean up a little.” Kimmi yelled back.

“That poor boy looked like you gave him the ride of his life.” Suzi said as she walked toward the bathroom happily munching away on her pizza.

“Oh Stevie is a nice boy, and a wonderful fuck too. <giggle> " “I’ll like have to introduce you guys sometime. Kimmi said as Suzi walked into the room.

“You look hot girl!” Suzi said as she took in Kimmi’s outfit.

<Giggle> “You too!” Kimmi squealed and walked over and gave Suzi another lip searing kiss.

After breaking their hot little kiss, Kimmi asked “So like where you taking me?” as she finished cleaning herself back up after her little romp with Steve.

<Giggle> “It’s a secret!” Suzi said with a devious grin as she walked over and used a cup of Kimmi’s mouthwash. “Can’t have pizza breath.” She thought as she quickly gargled.

“A secret huh?” Kimmi said with disbelief.

“Yeah, Tami is like gonna meet us there too!” Suzi said as she pulled a long dark scarf from here enormous purse.

“What’s that for?” Kimmi asked when she saw the scarf.

“I’m gonna blindfold you, so that the surprise won’t be ruined. <Giggle>

<Giggle> “I feel like it’s my birthday or something.” Kimmi said excitedly as Suzi seductively tied the scarf around her eyes and stumbled toward the door with Suzi leading her.

Suzi hopped into the driver’s seat of Kimmi’s new car and drove quickly toward her destination, playfully smacking Kimmi’s hand anytime she tried to peak under the blindfold.

About thirty minutes later Suzi peeled into a parking lot and wiggled around to the passenger side and helped the blindfolded hottie out of the car.

<Giggle> “Like here we are!” Suzi exclaimed and pulled on the loose knot holding the blindfold on.

It took a few seconds for Kimmi’s eyes to readjust and then she took in the sight before her.

The two women were standing in front of a large building with a neon catwoman hanging seductively off a large pole, below it in flashing lights was the name POLEKATS.

<Giggle> “A strip club!” “Your like so naughty!” Kimmi said as she playfully slapped Suzi’s ass. The thought that just a few days ago she would have been outraged to even be near such a place never even crossed her mind.

<Giggle> “I know it!” Tami and me work here a lot, but it’s been kinda slow that’s why I was working at Ralphie’s and Tami was like working at the mall.

The two giggling beauties sauntered up to the door and were met by a large hunk of humanity.

“Evening Paulie!” Suzie cooed and gave the massive man a hug.

“Long time no see Suzie, place just isn’t as fun with you here.” “Who’s your friend” He asked while looking over Kimmi.

“This is my best friend Kimmi, we work together downtown.” Suzi said as Kimmi stepped forward and offered a dainty hand to Paulie.

<Giggle> “Nice to meet you Paulie.” Kimmi cooed as she stood in front of the bouncer.

“Pretty ladies like you and Suzi are always welcome here and I make sure they don’t have to pay the cover.” Paulie said with a smile and unhooked the velvet rope that blocked the door.

“Thanks Paulie!” “Your like so sweet!” Kimmi said with a smile and planted a hot kiss on the bouncer.

“Your welcome ladies, don’t get in too much trouble tonight.” Paulie said with a grin.

<Giggle> “Paulie must like have strong self control, most guys would have want me to fuck them after a kiss like that!” Kimmi said with amazement.

“Nah” “Let’s just say you’re not his type, Paulie likes them a little more...masculine.” Suzi said as she led Kimmi through the door.

“Oh my gwad!” “You mean that hunk of man, is like gay?!” Kimmi said with disbelief.

<Giggle> “Yup!” “That’s how he keeps his job.” Mr. Street makes sure all the guys that works here are gay, makes it easier to keep their hands off the dancers.” Suzi said as she stopped in the main room of the club.

“Mr. Street like the owner of this place?” Kimmi yelled over the loud dance music as she watched a beautiful Indian girl performing on stage performing an erotic version of the dance of the seven veils.

“You bet!” “Danny is such a nice man!” “He treats all the girls that work here like queens!” “I like take you to met him!” Suzi said and grabbed Kimmi’s hand and dragged her toward a door marked private.

Daniel Street looked up from his bank of security camera happy to see that the little lull in business he had been experiencing seemed to be over as he had a full house tonight but then again it was amateur night. “Come in!” He yelled after hearing the knock at his door.

“DANNY!” Suzi screamed and wiggled over and gave him a hug and kiss.

“Suzi!” “Nice to see you again!” Come to dance tonight?” Dan asked as he peeled himself from the hot red head.

<Giggle> “Maybe.” Suzi said cryptically. “I like want you to meet my friend Kimmi, she was in that accident with me and then we found out we worked at the same office downtown.”

“Nice to meet you Kimmi.” Dan said as he took her hand and kissed it.

<Giggle> “You too.” Kimmi said as she tried not to faint from being in Dan’s presence

Where Ralph and Mike were attractive, Kimmi thought Dan looked like a Greek god. He easily stood over 6′5″ and was heavily muscled with a full head of dark hair and bronzed skin. The dress shirt he wore clung tightly to his muscled chest.

Dan stood silently for a second as he sized up Suzi’s new friend then asked, “You going to be dancing tonight too?” “You sure got the body for it.”

“Me?” Dance?” Kimmi stammered as she answered Dan’s question. She knew that she had the body for it but could she really dance naked in front of a bunch of strangers. The more she thought about it thought the more it sounded like that one dream she had. “Well already got my dream body might as well finish the fantasy!” Kimmi thought with glee.

“You bet I am!” Kimmi announced with determination. “Only if Tami and Suzi help me though!” <Giggle>

“Oh I think that can be arranged.” Dan said with a grin. “Suzi why don’t you go find Tami and get your outfits ready while I help Kimmi here with the papers she had to sign to join the club.

“Join the club?” Kimmi thought for a second, she just wanted to dance tonight but she figured if Suzi and Tami liked working here she would too.”

<Giggle> “Sure thing Danny!” Suzi said as she walked out of the room knowing exactly what the actual job interview process for the club actually involved.

Once Suzi had left Dan immediately grabbed Kimmi and gave her a face-melting kiss. He then undid the buttons and zipper for his pants and let his massive 9-inch cock fly free.

“I think you know what you got to do for a job here,” he said as he gently forced Kimmi to her knees.

“MMM do I ever!” Kimmi cooed and quickly took to kissing and licking the massive organ.

“Ohhh yeah!” Dan said with a grin “I think your going work out just fine Kimmi!” he said as he deftly worked the straps for Kimmi’s camisole down her shoulders and quickly had her massive breasts free. Dan next began to tug and massage the oversensitive orbs.

“I’m a quick learner!” Kimmi mumbled around his rod as she continued her masterful tongue and mouth work.

“I can see that!” Dan said as he began to thrust his hips in time with Kimmi’s sucking. “Why don’t you go ahead and touch yourself Kimmi?” " I know your sweet cunt wants some attention too.”

“Aww I like wanted you to fill it with that yummy cock of yours!” Kimmi said as she rolled her skirt over her hips and plunged three fingers into her dripping snatch.

“Oh I was planning on it!” “Just saw no need to leave you hanging til then.” Dan said as he sweetly patted her bobbing head.

“Suzi was right he is super nice!” Kimmi thought as she happily swallowed his meat while her fingers worked on her overheated sex.

Kimmi sighed and moaned in pleasure as her fingers rubbed and grabbed her engorged clit.

“Better baby?” Dan asked sweetly as he continued to fuck Kimmi’s face.

Kimmi nodded in agreement as her body convulsed when a massive orgasm ripped through her, drenching her hand with her love juices.

“Let me get that for you honey,” Dan said as he lovingly grasped her hand and licked it clean. “Delicious!” he exclaimed while finishing his clean up.

“Your turn now.” Dan said with a grunt and then he unloaded his seed into Kimmi’s eagerly waiting mouth.

Kimmi lapped it up like mother’s milk making sure she got every last drop.

“Yummy!” Kimmi cooed as she finished swallowing then she made sure to lick Dan’s still erect tool clean.

“Ready for a ride?” He asked while lying down on the large couch in his office.

<Giggle> “I thought you would like never ask!” Kimmi said as she excitedly bounced across the room and quickly boarded Dan’s lap.

“That feels soooo goooood!” Kimmi’s moaned as her tight little cunt wrapped itself around Dan’s tool. She quickly began to buck her hips up and down in perfect rhythm with Dan’s thrusts.

“Your such a good slut Kimmi!” Dan mumbled from around Kimmi’s breasts as he sucked and massaged them greedily.

<Giggle> “Thanks!” Kimmi cooed happily.

“Well let’s finish this up!” “Don’t want to keep Suzi and Tami waiting!” Dan said as he increased the speed of his gyrations.

“Oh gwad Danny!” “That’s the spot!” Kimmi hissed and screamed as Dan found her G-spot with ease.

“Kimmi’s gonna cum!” she yelled as her love muscled wrapped tightly around Dan’s cock and she moaned loudly as a series of orgasms tore through her.

“Me too baby!” Dan countered as he once again unloaded into writhing beauty.

They lay intertwined kissing each other lovingly as they regained their breath and came down from the sexual frenzy they had experienced

“That was fantastic Kimmi, you’ll fit in just fine around here.” Dan said as he redressed himself and pulled out a small pile of papers. “Just fill out these papers and you be working here along side your friends.”

<Giggle> “Like thanks a lot Danny!” " I promise to work my cute little ass off!” Kimmi swore as she eagerly filled out the necessary paperwork.

“Well hurry backstage, Suzi and Tami are waiting on you!” Dan said with a huge grin on his face. “Welcome to POLEKATS! Kimmi!” he said as she left and gave her a playful swat on her heart shaped rear.

Kimmi quickly stopped by the restroom to clean up a little and then wiggled into the dressing rooms.

CH. 11

“Suzi, Tami where are you?” Kimmi cooed as she walked into the dressing room.

<Giggle> “Over here honey!” Tami yelled as she finished strapping on her costume. Tami and Suzi were dressed as very scantily clad police officers complete with a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. Suzi held what looked like a standard prison issue orange jumpsuit.

<Giggle> “That for me?” Kimmi asked as she began to strip off her current outfit.

“You bet!” Suzi smiled as she handed the outfit to the now naked babe. Along with the jumpsuit was a set of lacy bra and panties and a pair of orange stilettos.

“What we going to be doing?” Kimmi asked quizzically as she slipped the outfit on.

“Tami and me are going to be playing cops and we’ve arrested you and now we gotta have you strip searched.” Suzi said with a grin

<Giggle> “That sounds fun!” Kimmi said as she finished redressing.

“Once second Kimmi.” Tami said as she grabbed Kimmi’s arms and placed them behind her back and loosely put on the fuzzy handcuffs.

“Naughty!” Kimmi said with a devious grin as the two “officers” led their faux prisoner to the stage.

The lights dimmed momentarily and then MC for the club announced, “Please give a round of applause for returning club favorites Suzi and Tami!” “Also welcome our newest dancer Kimmi!” the crowd clapped and hooted loudly as the three women walked on stage.

The two girls dressed as cops began to dance around the handcuffed girl and playfully poked at her with a pair of nightsticks. They then led her over to the pole on the stage and attached the handcuffs to it. They then backed off and playfully commanded Kimmi to strip so they could search her for any hidden objects.

Kimmi was a swirl of emotions, swinging from nervous to exciting to turned on. She first reach up and unloosened the handcuff from the pole and then she began to dance slowly to the heavy bass filled music pumping from the speakers. Her companions on stage soon followed suit. The three ladies slowly removed their outfits all the while taking turns on the pole and teasing each other with kisses and hugs much to the delight of the adoring crowd.

Suzi and Tami slowly broke away from Kimmi and each took a side of the stage while giving Kimmi the main spotlight. Kimmi meanwhile danced and gyrated on stage and around the pole like she had been doing it for years. She giggled wildly as the customer began to throw their money on stage. Not satisfied with that she seductively walked toward the edge of the stage and allowed the ones closest to her to playfully stick even more money down her thong and bra, she even took some into her mouth. The money didn’t stay in place for long as Kimmi slowly removed her underwear and soon was naked sans her heels.

Suzi and Tami soon rejoined her on the main stage also now nude and the three women teased and tormented the crowd with a Saphoric display of rubbing and caressing of their beautiful bodies. The dance eventually ended with another round of loud hoots and clapping and the three friends gathered all their cash and hurried back to the dressing room to count it.

<Giggle> “Like oh my god that was the bestest thing I’ve ever done!” Kimmi cooed excitedly.

“I knew you would like it!” Suzi said with a grin as she and Tami counted their loot.

“Wow we did good!” “There’s like almost $600 here!” Tami said with glee

“$600?!” “For one dance!” “That’s great!” Kimmi said in disbelief.

“It’s all because of you I bet!” “The crowd loves it when a new girl starts!” Suzi offered.

“Awww your making me blush!” Kimmi said as she twirled a finger through her hair.

“This calls for a celebration!” Tami said and walked over to lock the dressing room door.

“What are you doing?” Kimmi asked.

<Giggle> “Something I wish I had done that day in the mall!” She answered and then walked over to Kimmi and gave her a scorching kiss on the lips.

Kimmi replied by sticking her tongue into Tami’s mouth, the two women’s tongue rings clanging roughly against one another.

<Giggle> “Can I play too?” Suzi asked as she walked over and began to alternate sucking on her two friend’s chest.

The trio took turns trading kisses and sucking on each others breasts all the while lovingly caressing and stroking one another, giggling, cooing and moaning when their mouths were free.

The three friend eventually lowered themselves to the floor and their foreplay increased in intensity. Eventually Kimmi took the initiative and slowly ran her tongue up Tami inner thigh like she had done to Kimmi in her dream and slowly began to tease her dripping pussy.

“Ooo do it honey!” “Please lick Tami’s good!” She commanded.

That was all the encouragement Kimmi needed and plunged her tongue into Tami’s sweet love hole.

“That’s a good slut!” Tami hissed through her pleasure.

Kimmi’s own pussy moisten even more at that commendation, proud to know that not only did Danny think she was a hot slut but her friends did too!

Kimmi’s wetness didn’t go untended however and she gasped and moaned around Tami’s pussy as she felt a tongue plunge into hers. She looked up momentarily to see Suzi happily eating her out. “She like the bestest friend in the world!’ Kimmi thought before returning to her task.

Tami scooted herself closer to Suzi unattended pussy and finished the all girl daisy chain by sticking her pierced tongue into her friend. The three beauties sucked and licked on each other for seemingly forever, switching partners multiple times until they couldn’t take anymore and all three friends orgasmed loudly and wetly into a eagerly waiting mouth.

With a string of giggles and sighs they laid on the floor completely drained and happy. The trio eventually got dressed and after giving Dan his cut of their money they got ready to leave.

“Excuse me ladies.” A man in a sharp suit said as he stopped the wiggling trio at the door. “I have an offer for you three.”

<Giggle> “I like don’t think you can handle all three of us mister!” Kimmi said playfully.

“No No, not that kind of offer” he said with a laugh. “I represent Playboy Inc. and was wondering if you three would be interested in posing for a issue and perhaps making some videos for us?”

The three friends stood stunned for a moment before Kimmi spoke up.

“All three of us together?!” she asked.

“Yes, don’t know if you will posing together or get your own issue but we can figure that out when we work out the details.”

The three friends just looked at each other and giggled and in unison said “Deal!”

“Well congratulation!” I’m Richard by the way ladies and I think this is the beginning of a good thing.” “Come out to my limo and I’ll get you three out to California as soon as possible on the company private jet.

The three friends wiggled out to the large limo and climbed in.

“So Richey like what are we going for three hours? Tami asked as she climbed aboard the jet after the short drive to the airport.

<Giggle> “I have an idea!” Kimmi said as she popped the cork on a bottle of Champaign . “You like a member of the mile high club yet Richey?” She said as she began to disrobe.

Richard just smiled and said “Not yet honey but I think we can remedy that soon.” He said as he began to unbutton his pants.

Three hours later the plane landed in California and Suzi even made sure to thank the pilot in her special way for flying them here safely.

<Giggle> Well girls I think this is the beginning of great things!” Kimmi said as she climbed into another limo.

“I totally agree!” her friends answered as the car pulled onto the freeway.

CH 12.

A year later proved how right Kimmi was. The three friends proved to be instantly popular and their issues proved to be best seller. They were so popular that they received another issue with all three starring which proved to be an even bigger success.

Their movies were just as successful and the three friends proved to be some of the most popular models Playboy ever hired.

Back in the girls’ old city Mike, Ralph and Steve tried their best to convince their friends and co-worker that they had slept with the beauties but were only laughed at.

Danny meanwhile loved all the attention his club received when the girls mentioned it in their profile. He especially loved it when they stopped by when in town to perform even though such visits usually left him tired and worn out after the usual orgy of fucking he and three girls preformed.

Kimmi laid on the large floatation raft in her pool naked as Suzi and Tami lounged nearby soaking up the sun.

“Ms. Lei some irate woman is out front and wants to talk to you.’ Miko her maid said.

Like the other three woman she was extremely busty and beautiful which was part of the reason Kimmi hired her and on the plus side she was a great fuck, Kimmi thought with a giggle as she swam to the pool ledge and draped a silky see through robe around her jaw dropping body.

Kimmi wiggled to the door in her pink platforms wondering who could be mad at her, as she thought everyone loved her and her friends.

“Like how can I help you?” Kimmi cooed as she opened the door and was confronted by a woman in long blue jean skirt and extremely stuff looking shirt who had her bland brunette hair tied tightly to her head in a bun.

Barbara just about fainted as the object of her rage came to the door basically naked but that only strengthened her resolve.

“Yes Ms. lei.” She seethed trying to maintain her control and not just slap the apparently stupid bimbo across the face.

“I represent the neighborhood decency council and I have come to complain about your obvious lack of morals and restraint. “All I see over her is men and woman of questionable character leaving all times of the day, most of them with little to no clothes on!” Kimmi just sighed wondering if she had been this bad before her wonderful transformation and her new totally fun outlook on life.

I’m like totally sorry Barbi!” She said sweetly. “Why don’t you come in and have a drink and maybe I can convince you that we aren’t that bad.

“BARBI?!” “Who the heck did this slut think she was calling her that! She was about to just walk away but decided that she could use the excuse of the drink to look around and gather more evidence of the woman’s lack of morals.

“I would like that.’ Barbara said lying through her teeth as she followed the wiggling woman back into the house.

Barbara was slightly impressed by the interior of the house. Instead of some filthy sexy den she saw beautiful pictures and statues and tasteful wallpaper and flooring. Her impression didn’t last long however as a scantily clad maid came in the room and after a much to long kiss from her boss continued on her way upstairs.

<Giggle> “That was Miko, she’s such a good housekeeper I always make sure to reward her nicely.” Kimmi said with a grin.

Barbara paled at that statement knowing exactly what kind of disgusting reward the bimbo would hand out.

“Wait here a minute while I like go fix some drinks.’ Kimmi said and wandered off toward the kitchen.

“Wonder why she didn’t get that slut of a maid to do that?” Barbara thought as she snuck around the room looking for any type of illegal substance that she could call the cops about and get the woman and her equally slutty friends arrested.

Kimmi arrived in the kitchen as Suzi and Tami came in from their sunbathing, nude of course.

<Giggle> Want to play Kimmi?” Suzi said as she rubbed an ice cube seductively up and down her naked chest.

“Not now Suzi,” Kimmi said with a pout as she looked around for some glasses and something to drink.

“What’s a matter honey?” Tami asked in concern.

“Some uptight woman from the neighborhood decency council is here and she like don’t seem to like us!” “She looks even more uptight that I was!” Kimmi said as she pulled a bottle of flavored water from the fridge.

“I wish there was a way we could loosen her up a little.” Kimmi said as she poured the drink into the two cups.

<Giggle> “I got a idea!” Suzi said and pulled out a container of vodka.

“That’s a great idea! But I got a better one!” Kimmi cheered. She spread her robe and quickly plunged her long finger into her perpetually wet pussy.

“Mmm just what I needed!” She cooed as she eagerly fingered herself with her friends just giggling as she did so.

<Giggle> “That so naughty!” “But I like it” “That stuck up bitch will be eating some yummy love juice and won’t even know it!” Tami said as she watch her lover and friend happily finger herself.

“Suzi I don’t think we gonna need the vodka now!” “Don’t want it to kill the taste!” Tami said with malicious.

<Giggle> “Kay!” and Suzi put it back but not before taking a swig. “Yummy!” she exclaimed before putting it back in its resting spot.

:“OOOOO Yeahhhhh!” Kimmi moaned wantonly as she finally reached her boiling point and cam around her fingers.

Kimmi sighed happily and holding her finger so none of the orgasmic fluid would drip off stuck a finger into the water and stirred it slowly making sure to stir it long enough to make the juices completely vanish.

“Throw some robe on girls you can come and watch.” <Giggle>

The other two women quickly threw on their robe similar to the one Kimmi wore and the three friends wiggled back out to their unsuspecting victim.

“Sorry I took so long!” Kimmi said with a pout and handed Barbara the tainted drink.

As Barbara took the drink she sighed as she saw the other women enter the room each one just as slutty as her host she thought in disgust.

“Well drink up and maybe we can like solve our problem” Kimmi said as she took a long drink.

Barbara looked at the glass with a raised eyebrow she really didn’t trust the three women but as it was hot day she was really quite thirsty. She took a small sip barely wetting her lips but was surprised by the sweet strawberry taste.

“Mmm strawberry my favorite.” She said with a smile and quickly downed the entire glass. She failed to notice the three friends devious grins. “Got anymore?” she asked licking her lips.

<Giggle> “Sure like give me a minute.” Suzi said and took off for the kitchen and repeated Kimmi’s little joke, this happened one more time with Tami give her own contribution to the trios plan.

All the while Kimmi got to know her neighbor and learned that she was unsurprisingly single and had job at the local high school. She mentioned that she was trying to get the school to remove the cheerleading program as she felt it distracted the students from more important thing not to mention the fact it was demeaning to the girls on it.

As they talked Kimmi managed to charm her way out of trouble and promised to tone down her parties. She lied of course but she figured that Barbara would believe her now.

“Well thanks for the drink ladies, I’m glad we came to an agreement and Barbara rose and walked toward the door her hips wiggling very slightly. The trio of girls just laughed and once she once out the door assaulted each other in a frenzy of lovemaking.

Barbara arrived home and removed her heavy clothes and quickly jumped in the shower not noticing her rather thick body hair wash down the drain leaving her completely bald from the neck down until she stepped from the shower and began to dry.

“Those bitches!” I knew they did something to that drink!” Barbara said as she examined her now hairless body, but as she looked on she found herself actually enjoying the look.

“Guess this isn’t that bad she said with a very faint giggle and quickly wrapped her heavy robe around herself, she gasped as the robe rubbed against her nipples and breasts. She took them in her hands and could swear they were larger than her usual modest B cup but just shook her head and went to bed and began to dream...

The End?