The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo-coins

Walking down the road I was rather nervous, which was strange considering it was bright daylight. I felt particularly vulnerable, having my good looks, my curvy body in my tight fitting clothing, my luscious brunette hair and reasonable breasts, I thought if I made a wrong turning on the way home there might be some man who would have his way with me. This was the paranoia set upon me and all attractive woman about the rumours that had been going around, attractive, and solely attractive, women would get taken from the streets, so the rumours had said, at any time of the day and never get seen again. I knew it was all probably rubbish, but I knew I was good looking, and making myself as loose looking to the men was my way of having a sense of control, because while they thought they might, I knew they weren’t getting any, no matter how hard they tried. Now im not a narcissist but I know that I could get much better than that. Still walking down the road, looking attractive, on the way home was a bit scary if I’m honest.

I was trying to down at my feet, not draw attention to anyone, especially not men, especially not rapey looking men, when I caught a glimmer in the gutter, a tiny shining light, which, although it meant putting my hands in a gutter, I simply could not resist having, it was like it was calling to me.

I bent down to pick it up and examined it. It was certainly a very beautiful, non-British coin if I had ever seen one. On either side were the heads of not an ugly old woman such as the queen, but two of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. And this was just on a coin. They had angelic features, but something seemed perfectly lifeless from their eyes, like they had no intelligence whatsoever. The coin glimmered in a strange way, and very faintly it was almost like they were talking to me, the two girls. I ignored that thought and pocketed the coin. My nervousness seemed to vanish, I even felt unnaturally happy.

When I got home my happiness had gotten to the next level, I was quite turned on. It was the thought of those perfect girls, they was they looked so seductive, but brainless at the same time. I’ve always been bisexual, but if all girls were like this I may well not go back to men whatsoever. So by the time I had gotten home I was very, very horny. My nipples were like rocks, in fact they were starting to hurt me a little so I let my 34Cs loose for a while, and I simply had to take of my skinny jeans or I wouldn’t get my hands in. After thirty seconds I was naked bar my panties, which were by now a much darker shade. I slipped my right hand inside and got to work, circling my engorged clit with my middle finger, and then rubbing it very fast, and repeating. This was indeed very nice to start off with, but I knew that something was wrong. I needed something more, and so I took out the coin, and then I heard voices, I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying, but all of a sudden I knew how to fill the whole, and it was a hole I needed to fill. I had never really explored anal before, but this felt right, although humiliating, which turned me on even more, completely right. I grabbed my dildo from my drawer and quickly stuffed it in there and it was a pleasure I had never felt before, it was so perfect that I came right there, my pussy spilling juices all over the floor and with that I passed out.

When I woke up it was the next morning, and everything felt so good, like a bit of velvet had been added to everything, even things which weren’t things. It all felt so giggly, I even had to laugh a little at that, which game out as more of a childish giggle, so I had to stop myself. I had to look at myself in the mirror, something was just telling me to, and when I did my mouth dropped to the floor. What I saw in front of me was an even more attractive version of the me from yesterday. My body was even curvier, my ass more like two perfect bubbles and I now sported 34D’s. They didn’t even sag or anything, they were as bouncy as a porn stars. The idea made me horny, but I knew I needed to go to work, so I left the idea be.

Walking to the office the next day was interesting. As I mentioned, I already liked wearing tight clothing, but normally it was smart and showed no skin, especially no midriff. But when I was dressing this morning, nothing looked sexy and when I put on the tank top I nearly came right there, in front of the mirror. My miniskirt also made me turned on, so I saw no way out of wearing those to work. The dress code wasn’t very strict anyway, and no one was going to complain. I think I turned the head of about everyone in the street, women and men alike. I didn’t know this about me but when people look in my direction I think I get some sort of kick from it, it’s such a rush, it makes me soo horny.

Work was interesting as well, I mean I couldn’t for the life of me remember what I was actually supposed to be doing in this place, and It was so boooring. I only spent the rest of the day flirting with all the men in the office, and even some of the women, they seemed to be checking me out just as much as those apes with their rods so prominently visible. I would have done anything right now to have them ram their members in me, all holes welcome, everyone at once, them cumming in my hair and face and on my huge tits. Mm the thought made me drip. Something in the back of my head screamed at me about control, but I ignored that annoying little voice, and continued on my day.

Other than the meeting with the boss asking me how my performance was rubbish, which had left him with a permanent hard on, I thought the day had gone pretty well. He told me to take the day off for the next day, and I thanked him a lot, I didn’t want to do this anymore, yesterday I loved it, today I was thinking what a bitch I had been, using my brain for anything other than attracting sexy men and women. I was so silly.

I went home with a goal in mind, but I couldn’t remember what it was, the voices had been whispering all day, making everything so nice and lovely and giggly, and making me forget about the bitch I had been. Everything was just soo great, and throughout the day it had been getting better. The journey home had made me horny, and even on the way home, on the deserted streets I had to touch myself, it must have looked so embarrassing but it felt far too good. I came about three times before I reached the front door. Inside I had to completely strip naked, and get my dildos out, I bought one earlier on in the day, and pumped both my holes down there. The pleasure was so intense, all I wanted was for it to go on for ever as the coin commanded me. Then I heard what It was saying:

Obey
Obedience Is pleasure
Resisitance makes you feel sick
You want to obey

Over and over In seductive female voices, probably those of the girls on the coin. I started saying it, I will obey, Obedience is pleasure, resistance makes me feel sick, I want to obey, and I really did start to feel submissive, dominated by the coin, the coin was my master. I kept cumming and cumming, and eventually I did fall asleep. In my dreams I was horny and the two girls were swapping round between straddling my face and eating me out. I was to serve them and they were my mistresses. The pleasure they gave me was like none other. I had to obey. I had to.

I woke up in a puddle of sweat and pussy juice. My hand was almost entirely inside my pussy pumping in and out, my dildo in my ass vibrating away, I was living in pure bliss, but I had to stop. I wasn’t sure why, but I just knew it. I got up, it was dawn, and put on my clothes, warm, but very sexy, for the journey I was about to make.

I didn’t know how I got there, while walking I was almost back in my dream, but I finally reached my destination. I reached the warehouse, a boring looking building with no outstanding features, and I peered in, and then I passed out.

When I woke up I was extremely wet, and again felt quite giggly, a voice at the back of my head told me that a big dark room was supposed to be scary, but I just felt soo good, I wanted to touch myself, but my hands were tied behind my back. My need to cum was getting so big now that I started moaning, to which I heard other needy moans in the room. Suddenly a spotlight was shone on my chair and others around the room turned on as well, to see ten, maybe fifteen absolutely gorgeous women, bimbos like myself, giggling and moaning. The voices in mine, and probably the other girls heads were telling us to obey, and so we all, in unison started calling it out, in our high pitch voices. We were all giggling and everything was so silly and funny, and all of a sudden our hands got released, I guessed they hadn’t been tied in the first place, I was too stupid to realize, and we all nearly run at eachother. We tore the clothes, literally, piece by piece off of ourselves and in our nude, with our huge tits, we each found a partner and passionately made out. This made us all even hornier and we were all moaning vapidly, we were going to make eachother feel soo good. Me and my partner, breasts held tightly together, slipped slowly to the ground but before one of us even thought about sticking our tongues inside the others cunny, two other girls came up behind us and started licking and kissing. Not long after that our pussies started squirting juices everywhere, even the girls who hadn’t had anyone on their cunt seemed to be feeling the same pleasure while they licked us out. Soon enough we were all soaked in the lovely juices of our ejaculate, and it made us very slippery, and that made us even more horny, writhing around, masturbating, eating out, fingering, sucking on tits, making out and getting our tongues so far down eachothers throats, we now had longer tongues thanks to the coins, and no gag reflex, if we wanted to be good horny sluts we didn’t need a gag reflex.

After what seemed like an eternity of fucking each other brainlessly, and a hundred orgasms, later we heard the main door creak open. I knew what do do immediately, and so did all the other girls, our mistress had just walked in. We all got in a line, dripping with sweat and juices and as she spoke we all masturbated in synch.

‘Hello girls’ The attractive older woman said, she had long brown hair, and although she had a couple of wrinkle lines, her tits were as perky as a twenty year olds. When I saw her, I came. ‘How are we doing tonight? I can see that you’ve all been naughty little sluts. Am I right?’

‘yes mistress!’ We started cooing. ‘we want to be punished, we need to be punished. We’re such naughty sluts, we need to be punished in our cunnies’

‘I’m sorry girls, your needy slits can wait for the minute, you know why you’ve been selected don’t you’ she said with her dominant tone which made us all drip down our thighs.

‘what does ‘smelecte’...wha?’ said one of the girls

‘you’re sooo stupid Candi’ said Chrissi. In the last minute or so we had all learnt each other’s names, I didn’t know how, it didn’t really matter. ‘It means chosen, you stupid slut’

‘you’re the slut’ said Candi giggling, all the girls broke out in empty headed giggling.

‘Why did you choose us mistress?’ I said finally, trying to be sexy and sudective.

‘Because before you were all exquisitely attractive, and I simply needed to own you, do I? She said, and when she said own, about half of us shook from the orgasm. ‘But I need you to choose to be like this, at the moment the coin is controlling you to be like this, I’m going to say the magic words and you’ll be like your old selfs before yesterday again, if you make yourself cum then you choose to be like this forever’

‘But I really wanna bee like this’ Sandi said, tears welling up in her eyes ‘My old me would hate me like this.’

We started to cry, all of us, like babies, but the mistress said,

‘Don’t cry my girls, its ok, your past self won’t be able to resist, see you’re already horny and I think you’ll have trouble not touching yourself, even if you know what will happen if you cum’

‘Mmmm, thank you mistress’ we all said in unison ‘We love you’

‘And I love you all too’ She said ‘Fizzle-out’

When I woke up again I was kneeling on the floor in the middle of some strange place. I was in a dark warehouse with a spotlight on me. A pang of fear hit me when I remembered exactly what the hell was going on. I looked around me to see other equally confused women, when I saw one of them begin to touch themselves.

‘Stop it you fool, don’t you know what will happen?’ I said

She nodded and began to cry ‘I cant stop it, I’m so turned on, and the embarrassment of you other girls watching me is a fetish of mine, it always has been, I can’t sto-oooh’ And in an instant I saw the intelligence drain from the girls eyes as she came and she giggled.

‘Hey girls, you should join me everything feels soooo goooood.’ She dropped to the floor and started writhing about on the floor moaning and sticking two fingers in her cunt.

The other women in the room had a little more self-control than her, although horny we were, we stood up and tried to collect up the tatters of our clothing. They were torn to shreds. I tried to drape myself with some ripped clothes, but they weren’t much, and we all gave up, we were just going to have to get on with the embarrassment of being naked with other women, although I must confess I did like watching these perfect versions of women with their bouncy tits. Like I said, I was a bisexual. In fact it turned me on a fair amount. In fact without me knowing it I was touching my clit. I had to withdraw immediately, but Jesus that felt good.

‘Remember what you learnt from your time as one of… them.’ One of the women said, ‘their scent of their vaginas will make you even hornier, their saliva and juices can make you masturbate, even touching them can make you a little turned on. We should stay away from them’

‘OOOH YES’ said another woman; she couldn’t resist the scent of the girl and went in for a kiss. ‘Mmm you girls should joooin us’

The idea felt so compelling, but then I realized that that was because I could smell their glorious snatch in my nose. I had to resist, I simply had to, but I eventually sank to the ground and started eating out one of the girls, and this made me start to masturbate. Before long I came and it felt so good to have been one of the first girls to join the bimbos again. I was so silly before, why was I so scared, I should have just been horny. The three of us got up and we started on the women, they tried to resist, but when we got to them, they were like putty in our hands, and one passionate kiss meant they would shove fingers inside themselves so fast they would come immediately, and just keep masturbating. Before long everyone was got and the orgy from earlier resumed. We were sooo happy, and by the end of the long night as dawn arose we must have been even less intelligent than before. My pussy ached because no matter what we shoved in there it just became as tight as a teenager again, but I felt so good inside. My tits ached from all the sucking, and they were now 36Es. We all knew what we needed to do however, seduce women, drop the coins everywhere, a whole lot of them were being posted to my apartment, and eventually we would have every woman in the country. It felt soo good to be part of something bigger, and I went home and slept. I had a long day of cunny licking and pussy rubbing later on.