The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE BIMBO MERCHANT

by Limerick

JUNE

* * *

THE FINAL

I should already be gone, but I have decided not to run. I am going to leave, but deliberately, on my own time, shutting down loose threads behind me.

I am not going to panic.

Last night I went to Derek’s for dinner.

His new place is a faux-castle in a new development, huge two-story houses with palatial driveways. Groundskeeping was immaculate. Obviously I didn’t like the look of it, but it’s the kind of place young mind controllers like to live.

I had with me Lacey, on a leash. She was correctly dressed and docile for the occasion. I deliberated putting a bow on her head, and decided against it.

I had also decided that I was going to let Derek in on the wider world of mind control, and my place in it. And let him make his own decision. If he wanted to hook up with the Association after his education ended, fine, I would skip town then.

My first inkling that something was very wrong was the massive van out front. It sat at least twelve. I barely had time to register when Derek met me at the front door. Very correct in a suit, eager to please. He had lost weight since we met, his acne had cleared up. He had obvious power.

We shook hands and I introduced Lacey, and for a moment, we were colleagues.

At that point I went inside.

He had probably 50 to a 100 girls in there. It was.. indescribable.

Blondes, brunettes, redheads, all bimbos, in every manner of costume or dress or undress. Wherever I turned, there were fetishes represented. Girls in full catsuits. A half-assed statue shivering on a plinth in the entryway. Multiple maids. All giggling and tittering and winking and… and everything.

I tried to restrain my automatic horror. This was… too much. Hoarding behavior. Unrestrained lust. And Derek was there looking at me with such anticipation. He thought I’d be impressed! Impressed with his menagerie!

Something in my expression must’ve shown. “I know there are a lot of them,” he said.

“Yeah,” I choked out. “I didn’t know…”

“Oh, well, it’s just so much fun to do them over, and then…” he trailed off. “well I couldn’t throw them back.”

No, he couldn’t catch and release.

We had dinner. I had a team of ten girls waiting on me. I tried not to ask the questions—how could he possibly do diligence on these girls? Obviously he hadn’t. How did he feed so many? How did he SATISFY so many?

Good questions, but not ones I intended to ask. This was too much. It must’ve caught someone’s attention. Dozens of girls in a small-ish town, disappearing? Oh my god.

I handed over Lacey. What else could I do? I had to act normal. While fear twisted my gut.

And then Derek wanted to give me a girl! He brought out half a dozen of his latest experiments, and they really were impressive. An overlay that insisted she wasn’t a bimboslut, while she fingered herself. A girl in heat, her entire chemical system made over into a more primitive pheromone-based apparatus. An exquisitely trained chef, because he knew I needed one…

I took the chef. I fucked her in a guest bedroom, to show willing.

And right before we left, I told Derek that he was a full-fledged mind controller, that he had passed all my exams. He beamed at me. He was so happy. And while he was doing that, I intruded into his mind, carefully, quietly. To see if I could. To see if he had gotten to me, or if someone had gotten to him.

I made him wiggle his fingers. That was a relief. He hadn’t gotten to me, at least.

And now I’m packing. I’ve taken Amy off her leash and sent Chloe with her. All the other girls I’m reverting and setting free, their memories of me gone. I’ve given myself 24-hours.

And then I’m gone.

* * *

DONE

Done.

I’ve wiped memories, closed my coffee shop, reverted bimbos. Ellie will always have a choco-urge, but she has lost her job and the need to fuck for M&Ms. Tracy will just have to go back to being a local artist, albeit one with much bigger tits. I scoured the house, packed my few bags, picked up my bugout gear. Amy and Chloe are waiting for me at a hotel a hundred miles west.

I took a dumb chance, and went to see Derek one last time. I wasn’t even sure what I was going to do. Attacking him seemed pointless. He didn’t know where I was going. Give him some sort of a warning.

I was too late.

The mansion had been cleaned out of bimbos. They were all gone. Not a single girl left. Like they had never been there.

The silence was worse then the previous babble of a hundred bimbos.

The only noise was a metallic clink from the back of the house. I went in. I already knew what it was.

Derek was in the weight room, stripped to the waist. His eyes were dull, cloudy. He was benching, his body wet with sweat. He stopped momentarily when I came in, eyed me without interest, without intelligence. Already he was filling out.

Then he went back to lifting.

I backed out, and left. Made it safely out of town.

I don’t know what to take away from all this. But I am determined to be optimistic. I am myself. I have Amy and Chloe, I have my possessions. I have a destination. I will return, and next time, I will not be kicked out so easily.

* * *

NEIGHBORS: 3

“Sir, can you fuck me in the butt again tonight?” Tina asked.

Will waited. He really enjoyed waiting. Whenever he didn’t respond, Tina took it upon herself to up the ante.

“Annnnnnd….” she stuck her tongue out while she thought about it. It was an endearing habit she had developed. “I’ll go without panties to work and wear that short skirt you like.”

“You already did that, baby,” Will said, not unkindly. “You got in trouble.”

“Ohhhh… right,” Tina said, concentrating. “When I got fired. Huh.”

Did she know that watching her trying to think was the hottest part? Will continued to wait.

“I could…. cook dinner? With the phone?”

“You mean, order out? We already did that too, honey,” Will said. Should he let her off the hook? No, she had to deliver something. That was part of the game.

“You can… fuck me in the butt?” Tina said. She turned around and wiggled her rear. It was a tempting offer. Who knew she’d be that much hotter with a larger ass? These days her previously wasp-thin frame was swollen and hot.

“You’ll let me fuck your ass if I fuck your ass?” Will said. Instantly he knew it was a mistake. Tina blinked at the mental processing effort. There was only one cure. “Nevermind, baby. Back up.”

They had been fucking more or less constantly. Will was aware of the reason. It was nice to have interesting neighbors.

There was a knock at the door when Will was three inches deep. A lifetime of friendliness warred with the feeling of Tina squeezing hard. She wasn’t surprised when he pulled out and zipped up.

Harold was at the door. Or a version of him. He was grey, pallid. His thinning black hair was damp and oily. His always hard eyes were sunken deep. Tina, her pussy up in the air, whimpered softly.

“Everything okay?” Will said, walking outside. Obviously it wasn’t.

“No. Nothing is okay,” Harold said. “Have you… well, I’m going to have to look.”

Will’s head swirled. There was a short, sharp pain at the base of his skull.

“So no one has been around. That you know of. Unless… but no.”

“Harold, what’s going on?” Will said. He rubbed at his skull. His eyes hurt just from looking at the man.

“I’m… alright. I’m leaving. There have been… compromises. I sent the girls ahead. I’m just cleaning up.”

“Need any help?” Will said, automatically.

The man looked at him. “I’ve got it covered,” he said.

* * *

Will closed the front door. He put a hand on the wall to steady himself. The dizziness passed.

“Who was it?” Tina asked, her slit still waiting. She had reapplied lubricant.

“It was…” Will searched for the answer. The pain increased. The memory was gone. “Well, no one, I guess.”

“Come here, fuck bunny.”

THE END.