The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: All Hallows Eve

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr
* * *

SYNOPSIS: Evelyn got drunk one night with her friends and on a dare applied to be on Bimbo or Billionaire, now that she’s been accepted as a contestant will she regret her drunken night choice?

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is the seventh story in my Bimbo or Billionaire series, you don’t have to read the others but you probably should read the first one at least as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have.

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

If anyone is interested, I’ve been doing some writing on tumblr.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Drunken Antics

Evelyn still winced every time she thought of that night with the girls, the splitting headache the next day had been epic and they’d all sworn off drinking for weeks afterwards. Of course that had only lasted until the next Friday night when they headed out once more.

The problem was that while she could remember the pain of that night clearly, the rest of the details had been a drunken blur afterwards and it was only weeks later that the details had come to light.

They’d all seen the show of course and they’d even seen it playing in clubs before on the big screen, a loop of the “best of” moments in the show’s history was a common sight at night spots. In this case “best of” meant the stupidest, sexist changes in the shows history with many of them having near pornographic endings.

None of her friends could remember seeing it that night, but it must have triggered off something in one of them as they had, apparently, submitted their names through the show’s website to be contestants they crashed for the night at Mandy’s place.

Of course contestants had 2 weeks after submitting their names for consideration to withdraw from the selection process, but in her drunken stupor she must have put in her old e-mail address and it wasn’t until after the phone call that she’d realized her mistake.

Apparently none of her friends had thought to mention it as they had all retracted their entries and so she was the only one to get selected to come in for an interview.

Unfortunately for her, once the two-week grace period was over, the show was very adamant that potential contestant follow through with the process.

That didn’t mean people went willingly and some tried and fight it, but while a few managed to succeed, there were two downsides to trying to get out of your commitment. The first was the financial impact, to say that the show employed some of the most vile, flesh eating lawyers on the planet was an understatement and fighting the contract in court could cost millions, money she clearly didn’t have being just out of college and having just gotten her first job a few months ago.

The second was more... insidious. If you failed to get out of the contract, the show made sure that the audience knew full well you didn’t want to be on the show and that often turned the crowd ugly.

And an ugly audience on the show could definitely make for some extreme changes if the right options came up, which the always seemed to for such contestants.

In the end she’d resigned herself to head in for the interview and see if she could sabotage it somehow, maybe act dumb and flirt a lot, then they wouldn’t want her. But she knew that wasn’t likely to be the case, she was the perfect kind of contestant for the show. Smart, well educated, pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. She took care of her body, but wasn’t a supermodel, or even a regular model for that matter.

Their research department was top notch of course and they’d quickly seen through her thinly veiled attempt and before she knew it she was with the technical team; the Collar of Fate being sealed around her neck.

Of course it wasn’t all bad news really, it wasn’t like she was setting the financial world ablaze working as a junior account rep for the bank. Maybe in 10 or 15 years she’d get promoted to a management position and then ride it out until retirement. On the other hand, with a billion dollars she could start her own bank!

So it seemed like, since she had to go through with it anyway, she might as well make the most of it.