The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: All Hallows Eve

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 6 — Epilogue

Evelyn rocked her hips back and forth, her tail snaked up between them rubbing on her pussy lips as it wound its way up through the chain connecting her belly button to her nipples as she pushed her breasts together and licked the tip of it with her lips.

The light on the web cam glowing as she watched the computer monitor showing her current client on screen. He normally showed up in person for their weekly sessions, but this week he was overseas on business and so she had scheduled the video conference instead.

He’d suggested they simply skip this week, but she was having none of it, the snivelling “men” that came to her may have displayed a powerful persona to the public, but she knew they were anything but.

It made for good business, the harder she pushed them, the sooner they returned for more.

“Fuck! You little piece of shit, I want to shove this tail so deep in to your ass that I’ll reach all the way to the pits of hell with it!”

“Please... please... Mistress...” he snivelled as she continued the show.

Soon enough their time was up and she shut down the camera. She had one more client for the day, but it was the most important client that she had. She’d scheduled plenty of time before it to ensure she was ready on time.

Unlike her other clients, which she made come to her, this client demanded her to come to him and she had agreed without hesitation.

She checked her phone for todays address, which turned out to be a few blocks away and got dressed. Her tight black coreset, fishnet stockings, black stilettos and black lacey lingerie contrasted with her red skin and fiery hair.

Leaving her condo and taking the elevator to the lobby, she quickly moved to the door, which was held open by the doorman with his mouth agape as always. She stepped out on the street and towards the waiting car, but like always, every head on the street turned to her.

It wasn’t the clothing or the tail that drew the attenition, well not entirely at least, but the waves of fire that reflected in the bright sunlight of the afternoon sky in her hair.

She quickly moved in to the car, not wanting to get distracted by one of the passersby and end up taking them in to the car with her, so she could follow through on whatever innuendo that might come up in conversation.

Being late for this client wasn’t an option.

The trip was short and fortunately the destination had underground parking, making sure that no one would see her entering the building. Her real-estate agent was trying to find her just such a place to live, but the market was overheated and finding one had proven difficult.

Evelyn walked out of the car and in to the elevator, pressing the penthouse button as the doors closed and it started to move upwards. They opened once more on to a luxurious room, well decorated with a mix of old and new, but her eyes were focused on the man standing in the middle of it.

As always, he wore a mask, it was just a cheap plastic “devil” mask, but it sent shivers down her spine.

She stepped forward, her heels clicking against the marble of the floor, until she knelt before him, bowing her head, “My Lord of Hell, how may your bride pleasure you tonight?”

His hand reached down and pressed up against her face, tilting it back up as he pushed his thumb between her lips and she sucked it in. The taste of her own sweet lips coming off of it as she did so.

Even now, after dozens of visits, she’d never seen The Accountant’s face, nor heard his voice, but his presence brought her to her knees each time.

There was something deep in her mind that recognized the power he commanded and unlike her other clients, she was in his total control.

His thumb popped out of her mouth and he walked around behind her and grabbed a hold of her tail. A moan escaped her lips and she rose to her feet once more.

He walked back in front of her and lead her by the tail through the living room to the bedroom, as he did so he squeezed her tail several times, sending waves of pleasure up it to her pussy.

Soon she was naked, laying on her back with her legs in the air, The Accountant towering over her as he undid his house coat and let it fall to the floor.

His hard cock pushed up against her sphincter as he pushed the tip of her tail up against her dripping wet pussy with one hand and grabbed the chain just above her belly button with the other.

Then, with a single motion, he plunged his cock in to her ass, her tail in to her pussy and yanked on the chain.

“By the fiery pits of hell! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried out as he stroked in and out of her ass, pushed her tail deep in to her pussy and yanked on the chain.

She didn’t know how long he fucked her for, she always seemed to lose track of time with him, but it didn’t matter. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body and by the time she recovered, he had left once more.

Evelyn rolled over and felt her tail still buried deep in her ass, where he’d put it after he had been done with her ass. He’d then moved on to her mouth and then her pussy, she smiled as she pulled it out and looked at the cum that dripped down it.

She brought it to her face and inhaled, then licked it clean as the taste of him brought another small orgasm to her.

Her other clients were weak men, hardly worthy of her time, but they paid well and so she accommodated them. But The Accountant was different.

He was Lucifer himself, her lord and master, and she could hardly wait to be called upon once again to serve him with her only reward being the orgasms she received.

End