The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Fun with Numbers

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr
* * *

SYNOPSIS: Lilian has become a contestant as she’s sure she’s found a way to win the game and can beat the odds.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is the fourth story in my Bimbo or Billionaire series, you don’t have to read the others but you probably should read the first one at least as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have and on to the show...

This episode also owes a thank you to RH Music as well for suggesting the idea of trying to beat the system.

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Math Lessons

The room was dark but the three large computer monitors of my hacking rig cast ample light for me to see my desk and its contents. The monitor on the left held my e-mail and chat windows, a recent unread message still highlighted and was clearly spam with a subject line of “Lilian, 30 days to a bigger member!”

The monitor on my right had browsers and sites displayed but it was the one in the middle that held my attention at the moment.

Playing right there in front of me was a recent episode of “Bimbo or Billionaire”, my new found addiction. Though not in the way most people seemed to be addicted to the show. Instead I was on episode 439 or the 461 shows broadcast so far and was carefully recording the case numbers and what they contained in to a database.

The database was my ticket to the billion dollar prize.

My obsession had started off as mere curiosity... how did they randomize the cases?

The question had led down a rabbit hole of intrigue and mystery, the show’s technology was impressive and they clearly kept everything secret, including how the cases were picked.

I had spent several days hacking at the main firewalls of the shows servers to no avail and decided to approach the problem from a different angle. The cases where brought in from offsite just before the show started and the opening credits clearly showed them being transported in an armoured car. That’s where I had hit pay dirt.

The armoured car company had tight physical security but they were lax on their servers and I’d penetrated it after just a few hours. It turned out the cases actually came from three different locations.

The first was the physical cases, picked up from a distribution warehouse by the airport. The second was a major accounting firm in the city and then finally to a law firm across town.

I suspected the accounting firm must be in charge of ensuring the right number of cash and bimbo symbols were in the cases, which left the law firm to attach the numbers to each case. Splitting it between two firms made sense, no one at either office knew for sure which cases contained which symbols and that ensured there wasn’t any cheating by either firm going on.

Hacking the accounting firm had been more complicated than the armoured car company but it none the less fell to my skills. It didn’t provided any additional information to me, though it did confirm they managed the symbols.

The law firm was more difficult, much like the show, they had top notch security. To get access to the second half of the process, I had had to go back to basics and the good old standby of the social engineering hack.

At just over 5 feet tall with traditional Asian features and thick rimmed black glasses I passed easily through what limited physical security they had in place and looked perfectly at home walking among the countless interns, legal assistants and junior partners.

A quick stop at a cubical with a computer that had been left unlocked as the tenant had taken a break delivered my virus on to the network and in minutes it was sending back to me everything I would need.

After pouring over the information from both firms I had come to one conclusion, while the cases appeared random, there was a flaw in how the firms picked the random numbers and it was possible to tip the odds in the players favour as the information I had could be used to predict the cash cases.

Which had led me to my current binge watching of all 461 episodes of the show.

Once completed I’d be able to crunch the numbers and confirm my theory. Then the hard work would start. The mathematical formula to predict the cases was complex and I’d have to be able to do it in my head as there was no way to smuggle a computer on stage, not with the costume I’d be wearing.

And worse yet, the formula needed to have some data to work with before it could be used to predict the cash cases. That meant that even the best case scenario was that I had to open at least 14 cases to get the pattern. That was 2 rounds and if I was unlucky I may not have enough focus left to do the math.

But it was a risk worth taking, the averages said I’d have to open 7 bimbo cases before I could use my knowledge and that would mean I’d have to accept all the physical changes that came with that fact. I was happy with my small breasts and thin tomboyish frame, but at 28, while I looked young, time was starting to take its toll.

The mental changes concerned me though. I’d probably have to have a least one or possibly more to get through the first 14 random cases and having watched so many episodes, I now understood how insidious the show was. It took every opportunity to undermine the contestant’s mental faculties with every change, not just the last six that were labeled as mental ones.

But a billion dollars...