The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Fun with Numbers

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 3 — Round 1

I wanted to close my eyes and concentrate on the math, but I knew that would look strange so instead I tried to focus on Jack and Chrissi. The audience was hard to make out with the stage lighting on but they seemed to be very loud tonight.

“Ok Lilian, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now.”

I had found no pattern in the data for which case to pick first so I had decided to use my birthday, the 23rd.

“Ok Jack, let’s start with number 23.”

“Chrissi, could you please open case 23 please?” Jack called over to Chrissi.

Chrissi seemed to have been distracted by someone in the crowd and was trying to use some kind of hand signals to indicate she was busy right now but that she would be glad to see them after the show.

“Chrissi? Chrisssssiiiii?!?” Jack said in an exacerbated tone.

“Oh sorry Jack, like what can I do for you?” The audience laughed as Jack just shrugged and repeated himself.

The pedestal with case 23 was still flashing as Chrissi finally made her way over to it. A quick flurry of action on Chrissi’s part that seemed completely unrelated to any motion that would actually cause the case to open somehow delivered the desired effect and revealed a gleaming bimbo symbol.

“Oh Lilian, a bad start with your first bimbo case!

Ok folks, let’s reveal the first bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!”

The crowd cheered as the board displayed the first category.

“Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... Straight to the Bum, Blonde Bomb, Mullet Over and Shaved to the Wood! Ok folks as always use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Lilian, any thoughts?”

My classic straight black hair was only down to my shoulders, but I had always thought it one of my best features. I had done the numbers and usually the hair category simply augmented whatever you had, very seldom did the audience go for big changes to start with.

“Well Jack, I can’t picture myself as a Blonde but I really wouldn’t like to be shaved bald!”

“We don’t get that one very often and I can’t remember the audience ever selecting it so I think you’ll be safe there Lilian.

Well the audience has voted and the winner is... Straight to the Bum! Oh the classics are the best sometimes don’t you think Lilian? Ok technical team, please, activate the Collar of Fate now!”

I felt my scalp start to tingle and moments later my hair touch my shoulders. It was only when I felt it crest the top of my buttocks that the tingling stopped and I realized the full weight of my new hair. Turning my head side to side revealed the mass of hair that now was over half as long as I was tall and it was full and perfect.

“Ok Lilian, what’s your next case!”

“How about number 3 Jack.”

“Ok Chrissi, let’s open case number 3...”

“Ok Jack...” Chrissi seemed confused for a moment and then started to walk to the front of the forest of cases. Once she made it there she started to count the cases out loud... “1.... uhm.... 2.... Jack what comes after 2?”

“3 Chrissi, that’s the case we need you to open.” Jack said smiling and shaking his head.

“Oh goodie!” Chrissi replied as she wiggled over to the case and opened it.

“Another bimbo case Lilian!”

I knew the odds, I was probably going to have to get through at least 7 bimbo cases before I could do the math, I just mentally recorded the information and smiled.

“That’s ok Jack, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet after all!” The crowd seemed to like the analogy even if it wasn’t very apt. It was one of the things my research had shown, an audience that likes you will definitely make choices that make your life easier in the long run.

“Good to see you keep your spirits up Lilian! Ok the board says the category is... Voice! With the options being Valley High, At the Speed of Anime, Pause for Effect and A Force of Nature. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary.” Jack said.

“So Lilian, what do you think of the choices?”

“Well Jack I’m not sure what A Force of Nature is but the others seem pretty straight forward.”

“Well that one makes... I’m sorry Lilian, I’ll have to tell you about it after the show. The voting is complete and the audience has chosen... At the Speed of Anime!

As many of our audience is clearly aware, lead female characters in Anime often have a very high pitched voice and speak incredibly fast, which is what you’ll be doing from now on!”

The collar once more activated and I felt it go to work on my neck but also a tingle in the back of my mind as well.

“So Lilian why don’t you tell me about your favorite place to go on vacation?”

I had just felt the tingle stop when Jack ask the question, I didn’t hesitate to answer.

“WellJackIlovethebeachinHawaiiwithallthesunandwater...” I stopped as quickly as I could but my mouth seemed to have a mind of its own and merged my entire train of thought together in to a single long word.

To make it even worse, my voice was a high pitched, piercing whine that I didn’t know if humans could even hear!

Focusing on slowing down as much as I could, I continued, “Wow Jack, I love it!” I didn’t really, but playing up to the audience was still a good plan until I didn’t need them anymore.

The audience clapped and hollered at their choice as I finished.

“That’s great Lilian, let’s get to the next case, a number if you please...”

“17!”

During my quick speech, Chrissi had placed her hands in her ears and Jack had to go over and physically remove them before she could hear which case she was to open.

“Your first cash case Lilian, you’re on the board!”

That was a relief, getting on the board ensured I’d make it through the first round at least.

“Ok Lilian, what’s your next case?”

“22Jack!” I said forgetting to slow down.

“Your second cash case! You’re up to 10 cents!”

“Thatsgreat... Jack, let’s try case number 5.” I said slowing down. It was still almost a high pitched shriek, but at least everyone could understand it.

“Three in a row, you’re on a roll now Lilian! You’ve got a whole dollar now!

What’s your next case?”

“12 Jack.” It took a lot of work to keep my voice at a reasonable pace, but I also had to focus on the cases and their contents, keeping track of them to use later on.

“Wow, four cashes! $10!”

The crowd cheered, even though they liked the bimbo column to light up, they still wanted to secretly root for the underdog and four in a row was always a good run.

“Ok Lilian, let’s get to your next case, do you think you can get 5 in a row?”

“I don’t know Jack, but I can hope so. Let’s find out! Case number 19 please.” Talking was getting a little easier at a reasonable pace, but it was still a lot faster than I was used to.

“Oh, I’m sorry Lilian, that’s your third bimbo case...”

The crowd actually moaned in sympathy, but I was still ahead of the game and with the audience on my side I was confident I’d be walking home with the billion dollar prize.

“Ok Lilian the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are... Wide Open, Just Big Enough, Permanent Pout and Black like the Midnight Sun.”

I knew the options well, each had been on the show before and they were all pretty straight forward.

“Oh Lilian, no surprises in the options here, let’s see what the audience has chosen... Just Big Enough!”

The collar once more glowed and I felt it go to work on my lips. This time it felt strange as if I was puckering up after eating a lemon. When the feeling passed the off stage monitor showed me the results.

My entire mouth was smaller than it had been, my wide smile that had been on my face before had been replaced with a much smaller version of itself. Just big enough for a bimbo to fit a dick in to.

“I think the audience has a bit of an anime fetish going on today Lilian!”

“Oh that’s ok Jack, I think it looks amazing!” Ok, perhaps not amazing, but given my heritage and options that could have been picked, I didn’t have a problem with fostering this direction for the audience.

“Well Lilian we still need to open 5 more cases this round so let’s get your next choice.”

“Ok Jack, how about case number 1.”

“That’s your fourth bimbo case and two in a row! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Heart Shaped Bottom, The Heavenly Ratio, To the Point and Hip Deep!

Well Lilian none of those really fit the anime style, what do you think?”

“I’m not sure Jack, but know we’ll find out soon enough!”

“Your right about that Lilian, the audience has spoken and they’ve said... Hip Deep!”

This time the collar came to life and it felt like everything below my waist was on fire. So much so that I almost missed the tingling in my mind. I watch my previously thin hips spread out and produce a very bottom heavy shape to my body.

“Now then Lilian, why don’t you take a quick walk around the podium?” Jack said with a twinkle in his eye.

I had a pretty good idea of what to expect but the amazing deep sway in my hips even surprised me. The crowd however found it cheer worthy as they came to their feet in applause. I completed my circle and stood once more in place.

“Wow Jack, that’s great!”

“Ok Lilian, I’m glad you like it, but we have four more cases to go this round, what’s your next choice?”

“Ok Jack, case number 2.”

“That’s bad luck Lilian, your third bimbo case in a row!”

Luck is exactly what it was, once I’d gotten through these random cases I wouldn’t need luck any more.

“The category this time is ... Breasts!”

The crowd went wild, between a run of three bimbo cases and their favorite category it took several minutes to get them settled down so the show could continue.

“Ok folks, the choices this time are... A Bounce in Your Step, Big and Bold, Tent Poles and One for All and All for One!”

I looked down at my breasts, my Asian heritage had already provided for thick nipples so I didn’t think the audience would go that way and they weren’t large enough to bounce. That meant there really was only once choice for them...

“And the result is... Big and Bold!” Jack confirmed what I already knew.

The collar came to life and the heat in my chest was like a fire as my breasts ballooned out, going from my simple B cup, through C and D all the way to DD. But they didn’t sit naturally on my chest, instead they stood high and proud. I hadn’t noticed it this time but clearly a change in my mind had happened as well as I was pushing my chest out to bring attention to them.

“Well Lilian that balances you out quite nicely!”

“Thanks Jack, they look amazing don’t you think?”

“They certainly do! Ok Lilian we’re almost through the round, what’s your next case?”

“18 Jack.”

Oh, Lilian, that’s your 6th bimbo case! You’ve matched your four cash cases in a row with four bimbo cases!”

The crowd cheered again, a run of 4 cases was a reason to celebrate either way.

“This time we have the category of... Face! The audience has the option of... Pierced Perfection, My What Big Eyes You Have, Sky High Cheekbones, The Whiteness of Being!

I don’t know if we even have to wait for the audience on this one Lilian...”

“I does kind of seem obvious Jack, but the audience will know what to do!” I winked, trying to play it up to keep them on track.

“They do indeed... My What Big Eyes You Have!”

The entire room became fuzzy as the collar did its work, it wasn’t a pleasant feeling but it didn’t last long. Once the room returned to focus, I could see in the off stage monitor what had changed. My eyes were much larger than before, matching the anime look the audience had been going for all night.

“Ok Lilian, just two more cases...”

“13 please Jack.” I once more played up the changes and blink a few times for effect.

“Your streak continues Lilian, your 5th bimbo case in a row! And your first mental change as well!”

The crowd flew in to a near riot as I smiled and waited for things to calm down. I didn’t like the five in a row but I had been prepared for 7 or 8 bimbo cases and so this was not unexpected. More importantly it was the 11th case to be opened, now I just needed 3 more.

“The category is... Clothing Style! The audience options are... Tripping the Flesh Fantastic, Tie Dye, Sexy Traditional Cultural Ware and Suits and Ties!”

Just like the last category, there really wasn’t any guessing required to know where the audience was going to go. I could see sexy school girl outfits, revealing kimonos and other anime inspired attire in my future. I almost wondered if these options were rigged but my extensive research showed they weren’t, it was just the luck of the draw on my part.

“Lilian, the audience has chosen... Sexy Traditional Cultural Ware!”

Unlike before, where the collar effected my body, this time I felt my mind go numb and everything seem to stop as the changes were made. Once things returned to normal, Jack was talking about the change.

“...of course the new clothes will be showing off those new breasts and hips as well. I’m sure she’ll be wearing just the best traditional clothes she can find that still show off lots of skin!”

I looked down at the costume I was wearing and while before I had been fine with it, now it seemed wrong somehow. The wrong color maybe, or the wrong fabric. But there was still more work to do and I continued to track the cases as I opened them.

“Ok Lilian, last case this round, what’s it going to be?”

“16 Jack.”

“Your 5th cash case! Congratulations, you have $100!”

It was a relief to see a cash case again, my body was no longer anything like when I had started and I was still trying to figure out what was wrong with my clothing which was becoming slightly distracting.

Which I definitely couldn’t afford right now.

“Ok Lilian, we’re through the first round, it’s time for The Accountant to do his work and make you an offer.”

“Oh Jack I’m having too much fun to stop now!”

“It does look that way, but we still have to follow the rules. Ok, The Accountant’s offer is in... he’s pretty happy with your progress so far so all he’s offering is to move you up on rung on the cash board if you quit the game right now.”

“Well Jack, I’m here to win and having so much fun so I’m to turn down his offer and keep going!”