The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr

SYNOPSIS: Loraine is a gospel singer that can’t get any of the major labels to release her home made album so she needs to win to prove them wrong and get her message out to the world!

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is the fifth (and last for a while at least) story in my Bimbo or Billionaire series, you don’t have to read the others but you probably should read the first one at least as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have and on to the show...

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

* * *

Chapter 1 – Church on Sunday

The congregation was filing out of the church as Loraine was singing, it was the same each week even if it was a different church each time. Her performance today had been good and she knew everyone had enjoyed her rendition of the classic hymns. But this was the time she liked the best, she got to sing her own material after the sermons were done, even if few people stayed to hear them.

She’d been on the road for almost two years now, going from church to church, following her dream of bringing God’s righteous music back to the masses. She’d heard the trash they were calling pop music these days as a child and instantly taken a distain to it.

She’d written an album and worked on it on her laptop for almost 12 months before she sent it in to the first record labels. She’d been sure they would jump at the chance, sure it was a little rough, and she’d had to record it while staying with the pastors and other church goers that opened their homes to her. Even still, she was sure her words of praise would move them to action.

Satan on the other hand, clearly had a firm grasp on their hearts and so they turned a deaf ear to her. The rejection letters had been hard to read, they had used hurtful words like, naïve, childish, out of step with reality, pure fantasy.

Tonight she was staying with an elderly couple who were still seated, right in the front row as she finished her songs. They smiled and gave a small round of applause, she waved back at them and her heart swelled with pride that good people still would open their homes to a stranger.

“That was very nice dear, very stirring, I feel closer to God having heard it.” Said Marjorie, she was well in to her eighties Loraine guessed, easily 60 years older than her mere 23 years of time on this earth.

“Yep, darn right inspiring young lady, you’re a tribute to God’s plan.” Daniel added, taking Marjorie’s hand in his and squeezing it.

Loraine had been with them for two days and they were the best kind of people. Devote and sincere, honest and open and full of love even after all this time together.

“Thank you both, I really appreciate you letting me stay with you, I’ll be out of your hair tomorrow. I’m heading on to the next town for next Sundays service.”

“Of course dear, you’ve been a joy to have in our home, stay as long as you like. You’ll always be welcome at our house.”

* * *

The dinner had been a home cooked delight, roast beef with potatoes, some greens and cauliflower with warm rolls and ice cream for dessert. Loraine tried to eat as little as possible, she hated having to rely on the kindness of others but she had very little money to her name. The only positive part of it was that it helped her maintain her weight.

She knew appearances didn’t matter to God, but she also knew it certainly helped to put on a pretty face to the world if you wanted them to listen to you. So she conceded this one unchristian vice to get her message out.

She never wore anything risqué, not that she had anything to show off anyway, but she always made sure to look nice and presentable. Long skirts or pants with a simple shirt or sweater were her style. She kept her mid length brown hair in a ponytail most of the time and only applied a bare minimum of makeup each morning, just to smooth her appearance.

She was doing the dishes with Marjorie after dinner as Daniel sat down in his reclining chair and turned on the TV. The volume was quite loud as both of them were a little hard of hearing, but Loraine didn’t really mind.

Ten minutes later as they were finishing up, a loud round of applause came through the TV and then a lot of people were chanting something.

“What’s he watching Marjorie?”

“Oh, just that terrible show he likes to watch each week.”

“What show is that?”

“Oh fiddlesticks, what’s it called... Billion and Baby? Buxom or Broke? Oh I remember, Bimbo or Billionaire.”

“That sounds terrible! What kind of show is called that!?!”

“Oh it is terrible dear, but I can’t really explain it. We’re just about done here, why don’t you go and watch it for yourself.”

“Ok, I think I will.”

* * *

Loraine returned to the room she was staying in and was completely disgusted at the show she had just watched. She’d watched it all the way through just to make sure it wasn’t some kind of sick joke.

The poor contestant didn’t even make it out of the second round before she had become a complete bimbo. Then they had shown her working at her new job in some kind of all-inclusive resort where she walked around all day in a string bikini and high heels, taking drinks to men lounging around the pool.

She pulled out her old laptop and started to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the show. When she finished, she decided it was better to print it out and send it in via mail. She’d show that she was serious and not just some online troll.

Taking one of the envelopes she used to send in her demo CD to the record companies and put the letter in it. Peeling off the protective strip of the double sided tape and was just about to seal it when inspiration struck.

“They must be Satan worshipers, they need to hear the word of God!”

She grabbed one of her demo CD’s and popped it in the package, sealed it closed and went to bed.

* * *

A few weeks after she’d mailed her letter, Loraine had forgotten all about it. That is until the first response came three months later.

She couldn’t believe the gall of the show, they wanted her to appear on it as a contestant. They tried to explain how their show could benefit from having a spiritual person like her on. They said they would give her a 10 minutes right at the beginning of the show to sing her songs. The show reached millions of people and it would be a great way to bring her message to them.

She hadn’t even finished reading the letter when she crumpled it up and threw it away. Well, recycled it anyway.

The second, third and fourth letters found a similar fate.

But here now, right before her, stood a young man who represented the show. She’d just finished singing at the church when he approached her. They had spoken for a few minutes and she was glad to meet someone who was obviously a kindred soul.

His name was Justin and he had been reciting Bible passages to her for the last half hour when he mentioned he worked at the production company that made the show, Bimbo or Billionaire (BoB) Inc.

“I can’t believe you would work there, they’re evil!” She said raising her voice an octave.

“The people are very nice and they’re not really evil. Well The Accountant may be, but we don’t see him ever.” Justin said with a slight chuckle.

“So you’re here to try and convince me to appear on the show?”

“They just wanted to make sure you’d received the letters, you do move around a lot.

They think it could be a big opportunity for you. Even if you don’t win the billion dollars, the publicity will be huge. You can always donate the money you do win to a charity or use it to release your record yourself.

I do have a confession to make Loraine, I made a copy of your CD and have been listening to it for months! Lots of people in the office listen to it too!”

“Well I don’t know...”

“I’m sure God wants you to get your music out to the people, maybe he’s giving you this chance to do it?”

What Justin was saying made sense and she was sure God would look

after her, but just didn’t know if she should do it or not.