The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 2 — Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Loraine was still off stage and still couldn’t believe she’d signed the contract to appear on the show.

Justin had been so nice and very convincing, he’d been with her all week since they’d placed the collar of fate on her neck. It hadn’t been a satanic ritual like she’d thought it might be, the two technicians in white coats were very professional and walked her through everything she needed to know.

The show had even setup an after party in her honor that many important people in the music business would be attending. Artists, record execs and producers would all be there for her to meet.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

Justin was still standing beside her, she’d done her live performance a few hours ago for the audience and they’d cheered and clapped for her. It was her first standing ovation and she still felt a bit of afterglow from it.

Of course she also felt almost completely naked in the contestant’s costume she now wore. Her hair wasn’t in a ponytail, it was down around her ears, not quite reaching her shoulders. They had said it needed to be free for the show. Normally contestants wore clear high heels, but with her tall stature of almost 6 feet, they had given her flat shoes so she wouldn’t tower over Jack.

“Thanks Dan, now to get to today’s contestant... Loraine!” Justin encouraged her on and she walked on to the set, smiling and waving, trying to think of how much good would be done with any money she won.

“Hi Loraine, are you excited to be here today?”

“Well God has guided me here so I’m sure it’s where I’m supposed to be.”

“That’s great Loraine, now we’ve seen you perform some great music to open the show and I know you have an important mission here today, do you want to let the audience in on it?”

“Yes Jack, I’m here to spread the word of God through music! I know God will guide me to the billion dollars so I can help a lot of people with the money and spread my music across the world!”

“Wow, Loraine, that’s great!

Well we will get to some more about you later in the show, but now I have just one more question for you... are you ready to play?”

The crowd echoed Jack’s question as he asked it, there was no backing out now.

“Yes Jack, I’m ready!”

“Ok Loraine, let’s get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!”

As always the spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo wiggled and jiggled as the crowd cheered and whistled. I had heard the next line so many times I almost lip synced along with it.

“Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won’t get a chance to see them but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". As always the pitch black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness.

“Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!”