The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Gospels of B

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 6 — Finals

“Ok Rain, this is round 4, you only have to open a single case, which one is it going to be?”

“15 Jack! I can’t wait to win the billion and get together with Justin, I want to be his girlfriend so badly!”

“I’m sure Justin is quite anxious to see you as well after the show! He’s going to be one very lucky guy I think.

But I’m afraid that’s you’re 11th Bimbo case Rain. We’re down to the wire, just cash case and one bimbo case left!

The last category is Fetish and the options are... Rope Around the Rosie, Fit to be Pierced, First Time Fantasy and Suspended Sentence.

Audience, this is your last chance to participate, what’s it going to be?

And the audience says... Fit to be Pierced!”

The fog consumed her again, this time leaving behind a distinct feeling that something was missing from her body.

“Rain you’ll be visited by our in house piercing technician backstage after the show to get a few piercings to complement those in your nipples. You wil also always will be looking for what you can pierce next!”

“Ok Rain, we’re down to the home stretch, there are just two cases remaining. One wins you the billion dollars the other completes your Bimbo transformation.

There’s no offer from The Accountant this time, your only choice is if you want to continue or not. I’m rooting for you to go all the way and I know you’ll do the right thing. Are you going to continue?”

A part of her brain was screaming no, but Justin was still saying yes and her desire for the attention of the audience overcame the small voice that tried to reason with her.

“Let’s do it Jack, I’m here until there’s nothing left to do!”

“All right then give me your final case number!”

“I don’t know Jack, give me case number 15!”

“It’s the final cash case!”

Balloons and ribbons fell from the ceiling as Jack continued.

“You’ve won the billion dollars!”

The audience was going crazy and stormed stage, Rain basked in the attention.