The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire:New Years Eve Extravaganza

Synopsis—

Themis and Diana are a pair of twins who dream of fame and hot American boy toys. The one trouble? Their dirt poor, Greek college students. Solution? Joining the holiday special of Bimbo or Billionaire for a chance to win it all!

Twin Money Troubles

Themis and Diana took a deep breath holding their applications for the show. The two fraternal twins were in a long line of girls. Most of the college students ahead of them were dressed in easily the sluttiest skirts and shirts the two had ever seen. The blonde and brunette seemed to be the only in any decent clothing. Their matching blouse and dress pants were both covering just about every. Finally the two were brought into the office where Justin, Jack and two more men sat at a table looking over the two as they gave them their applications.

“Sit down ladies. Now you both are twins correct?” Justin asked fingering over the applications of the two beautiful women.

“Yes sir, fraternal of coarse,” Diana says as Themis nods confidently.

“Your age is twenty three and both of you have a bachelor’s degree?” Jack asks curiously as Themis answered.

“Mine is in history and Diana’s is in education, we both are working as interns in a local high school.”

“So why do you both want to join the special?” Justin asks dropping the papers.

“Well the two of us want to quit our jobs. The intelligent men around our office are just bores with how they think they can just order us cause we’re interns. We want to be able to show them that we can be their rulers!” Diana said proudly.

“Well you two gorgeous ladies got some fire. Your hired for the special!” Jack said grinning before shaking both their hands.

Opening Credits

The whole stage had been set up with more tacky decorations then the usual with a large extra screen counting down to midnight. Diana and Themis barely noticed the collars of fate anymore after the week of wearing the two but avoiding to touch them at all. The crowd was deafening as Jack ran onto stage in a festive, wild outfit.

“Welcome to Bimbo or Billionaire! If you didn’t know it’s New Year’s Eve so for this special night for you lucky viewers get double it all! We have a set of twins here and 5 rounds of fun! Now for this special both girls have to agree on their case but you the audience get to vote twice once for each girl!” Jack yelled to the clapping crowd going to the pair, “now girls I can’t exactly pronounce that wacky last name of yours can you give us the English version of it?”

“Yep we can!” Themis chirped into the mike before together Diana and Themis shouted, “it means silver! Though we’re here for gold!”

“Yes well girls why don’t you tell us why your both here okay?,” Jack asks offering the mike before Themis took it.

“Well I’m Themis and this is my sister Diana. We’re Greeks here to win and get the fame, glory and all the sex we can get later!” Themis shouted excitedly to get hoots of approval from the crowd hoping that them being favorites would help with finding the money.

“So are you ready to play girls?” Jack asks.

“Yes we are Jack!” They yelled in unison.

“Then let’s find out if these two lovely ladies are Bimbos or Billionaires!” Jack yelled to the roaring crowd bursting with excitement.

Round One

“Okay girls like you know we got five rounds here. The first you open 12 cases, the second 6, the third three and for round fourth and fifth you choose one. Now I’m gunna need a case,” Jack said grinning letting the girls whisper and discuss.

“Okay Jack we will choose number 11 our birthday!” Themis says as Diana half hugged her.

“Did you hear that Chrissi?” Jack asks Chrissi who was fondling her titty giggling.

“Mmmm what jack?” She asked dizzily.

“Can you open number 11 Chrissi?” Jack asks chuckling.

“Sure jack!” She said as she walked over opening it to reveal a bimbo symbol to the excitement of the crowd.

“Not a great start is it now girls? Well the first category is hair like always but eight choices instead!” Jack says cheerfully. Diana and Themis were nervous truthfully loving their own hair as it was frowning, “the choices are Bimbo Blonde, Had Sex Mess, MILF Manicured and School Girl Sexy! Vote now audience!”

Across the audience was the hits of buttons as the girls shifted foot to foot praying silently for it not to be too bad.

“Well the results are in! For both girls it’s strange but it seems the audience got an idea to go polar opposites! For Themis the lovely girl with get to keep her blonde locks but they’ll always be styled into the prettiest looks any MILF would love to achieve! And for little Diana the girl will get a make over of pigtails and braids and everything a highschool girl does to her hair depending on whats in or not! Now activate the collars of fate!” Jack announced much to the delighted crowd.

Themis shuddered to all the tingles as her hair seemed to turn a golden blonde that twisted itself into an updo that had a long strand or two extend onto her breast to bring attention. Themis forced herself wincing to how Diana’s beautiful hair lightened to a dip dye like the high schoolers they worked with and ended up to her waist like some anime school girl. Diana couldn’t help but cry a little not taking how her wonderful hair changed letting her taller sister hug her tightly earning a ‘aw’ from the audience.

“Don’t be said girls you still got eleven more cases! What’s your next one?” Jack said trying to keep the upbeat spirit with the crowd.

“We will take thirteen,” Diana said pulling away from her sister who grinned knowing they had something to play with to get some pity.

“Trying an unlucky one for cash? Seems a little risky but alright! Chrissi you hear em?” Jack called to Chrissi who was waving excitedly to the crowd turning to jack confused.

“What jack?” She asked pouting.

“I said case thirteen Chrissi! It’s two over from the last one Chrissi!” Jack laughed as Chrissi opened to reveal a cash symbol, “well your up to a penny what’s next?”

“Fourteen and fifteen jack!” They said together as Chrissi opened both showing a cash symbol and a bimbo symbol.

“That’s a lucky draw I guess. Up to a dime and it’s voice time you ready girls?” Jack said turning to the audience. “You should know it’s just you vocal cords not your speak that’s changing but the choices are Southern Drawl, Anime High, Husky Hussy and Not that Loud. Use the pads to vote folks and girls what would you two hope for?” Jack asks them both.

“Well I’m gunna say we both don’t want to lose our accents do not southern drawl but I really would hate husky hussy! What about you Diana?” Themis asked Diana who nods adding, “Anything but anime. Their always so cheesy squeaky and high!”

“Well that seems to be out of your luck with a double tie! Themis your getting both the ones you wished not! From now on you’ll sound like a true southern lady accent with that slight low tone just asking you to be fucked wall Diana gets high with a school girl squeaky anime that will never be louder then normal talking in a yell with not that loud!” Jack said loving the horrified expression as they tried to talk.

“This is just horrible!” Diana tried to yell but was still hard to hear her voice easily half an octave higher.

“Just be calm Diana..,” Themis tried to calm her flinching to the drawl and just how sexual the sentence sounded starting to see a pattern in what the audience wanted.

“Girls you can still win it we just need a number for a case,” jack said trying to calm the pair.

“Fine...” Diana sighed before talking into Themis’s ear.

“We will take twenty four for our next case then,” Themis tried to said higher only exceeding to find it even more low and seductive. When the case opened the two hugged happy to the cash symbol.

“Seems you lucky ladies got a lucky break. Next case?” Jack said.

“Two!” Diana shouted to get him to hear but none of the audience hear as Chrissi struggled till Jack told her again. When Chrissi opened it it was a bimbo sign again.

“That’s number three girls but your to a dollar and now your getting a lip dip. The choices you might get is Pretty with Pink, Scarlet Seducing, Sensitive Skin and ‘O’pen for Business!” Jack said as the voting started quickly the girls shaking with dread hoping it wouldn’t be bad but trying not to talk, “Themis according to those votes your getting Sensitive Skin. It’s a special one that from now on those pretty lips of yours will be just as sensitive as your clit twofold! Any touch will be heavenly so lets hope your not a messy eater or you love to lick or it’ll be a bit addicting,” Jack joked as the crowd laughed. Themis shuddered though to the tingles watching on the screen as her lips became a little puffier and when she tried to touch them jolts of pleasure when right to the core. She even gave a small moan to the excited audience.

“Diana your getting pretty with pink! From now on they’ll be stained a bright childish pink that’ll never wear off and you’ll never resist going to cover in an even brighter cuter shade!” Jack told Diana who watched the screen terrified as the tingles shot throughout her lips and they turned a bright, girly pink. She looked like some anime school girl cosplay in the face on the screen to her wall her poor sister seemed to try to keep her mouth open or pouted like some uncouth cow.

“Well six cases down and six to go. The very least you can win some more money being tied on the board with cash and bimbo. What’ll it be Diana?” Jack asks directing it to the crestfallen girl.

“Um...one?” She questions as Themis nodded agreeing. The case opened to show an other bimbo to their disappointment but the crowd’s delight.

“Wow this is the body shape already! The choices are Just Growing Up, Hourglass Affair, Midlife MILF and Below Average folks so take your pick!” Jack called out as the results came in wicked fast, “You too are making records on the most ties ever on the game! Themis the audience chose for you Hourglass Affair and Midlife MILF. That means your body is going to be just amazing with a perfect hourglass and your body toned like any housewife who has a kid in highschool! Your getting all the school girl things though Diana. Maybe there’s a high-school fetish in the crowd because you got just growing up! Don’t worry you won’t look like your a kid but it means you’ll forever have a slimmer body with the just in curves of the average tenth grader!” Jack barked cheerful. Themis was horrified watching her beautiful, curvy sister suddenly have her body appear to shrink to how she was in tenth grade-much shorter with only some wide hips-wall her own skinny self suddenly felt her ass expand into a perfect bubble behind her and her skinniness turned to that of softness coming from working out once or twice a week rather then every day like she did.

“Don’t worry though Themis and Diana, the rounds almost over with five cases left. Any chance you just want to shout all five out?” Jack asks as they both nodded.

“Seventeen, twenty, ten, nine, one and twenty three!” Themis said crossing her fingers. Chrissy was across the whole stage opening cases as jack repeated then to her. It was a miracle but every last one was cash!

“You two sure are lucky because your both have ten thousand dollars and the round is done! Let’s see what the accountant has to say,” Jack said listening to his ear piece, “the accountant will offer you twenty five thousand to quit right now. Do you take it girls?”

“No way! We’re here to go all the way to a billion jack!” They said together excited but frightened.

“On to round two then!”