The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Payday or Paisa

Opening Credits

“Greetings tonight everyone! It’s time to see if she will be Bimbo or Billionaire!!! And we have yet another perfect show for you!” said Jack in his perpetually confident smile. His attire was always borderline cheesy, but still professional. He loved his job and everyone knew he loved his job. What kind of a deal with the devil did he make to get on that stage?

“Beautiful Stephanie here is joining us from her senior year in college. Playing Bimbo or Billionaire is actually not her choice. She was found to be partying abroad having too much fun. And by fun, I mean that she made the rest of us Americans look ridiculously out of touch and irresponsible as a guest in someone else’s country. So the money she makes tonight will be used to pay her sentence in the country she was found to be trafficking drugs in! And if she becomes an upgraded beautiful bimbo, then we know that she’ll still be contributing to society. Stephanie! Are you ready to play Bimbo or Billionaire??”

I looked out on the crowd. This was surreal. I was just a party girl in a party world and all I was doing was having fun. How the hell did I end up with this ridiculous sentence and in this ridiculous scenario?

“Hello everyone! I am! I’m just here to make some money to pay for what I did. Please be kind?”

I smiled after my innocent plea. Why would the crowd want to punish me? I’m a cute college kid. I’ll play girl-next-door and this will be over with soon enough, I thought.

“Of course, Stephanie, I am obligated to communicate to you the rules, even if you’ve seen the show a million...or should I say, a billion...times?”

I was a party girl. I knew of the show’s concept, but I never watched it. What was Jack even talking about?

“There are twenty-four cases up there that Chrissi will unveil when you direct her to. Twelve cases have money symbols and twelve cases have bimbo symbols. If you open up all of the money symbols, you’re a billionaire! If, on the other hand, you open up all of the bimbo symbols, you will indeed leave the show a bimbo.”

“Round one allows you to open up twelve cases, round two allows six cases, round three has three cases, and round four and five are each once case. The Accountant can make offers at the end of rounds if he thinks you are getting too close to the billion dollars or if he thinks that you’ve become too much of a bimbo. But the choice to continue round to round is your choice. Of course, you know these rules Stephanie. Are you ready to play?”

“Let’s get this show on the road!” I said excitedly. I needed the audience to like me!

“Audience, are you ready??” Jack asked the crowd, being the perpetual hype man he was. “Let’s play Bimbo or Billionaire!!!”