The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Payday or Paisa

Round One

“Stephanie, which shall be the first case? Are you ready to set the winning tone?”

“Let’s see Jack. I’m going to with case number ten.”

“Chrissi, will you reveal case ten, sweetheart?”

Chrissi was as dumb as she was good at walking in heels. She smiled as her long shapely legs walked towards the flashing case. The cases flashed when selected, because Chrissi would otherwise get distracted or forget which numbers were selected.

The case was flung open by Chrissi’s long-nailed stripper claw to reveal the bimbo symbol.

“Motherfucker!” I thought! But I needed the audience for this to work, so I needed to play girl-next-door.

“Well hot damn, Stephanie! You’re 0-for-1 already. But that’s okay, I think engaging the audience will give you some good karma. The first category is Hair! The choices for our audience are: Long Red Ringlets, Black to Back, Blonde Bomb, and Platinum DJ. You know the routine: Use the pads on your arm rests and vote right now. Any thoughts on the best choice, Stephanie?”

“Goodness Jack, I would be gracious to the audience for Blonde Bomb, since a dirty blonde loves becoming a bright blonde.”

“Well it looks like the audience has voted and it’s not the way you hoped, Stephanie! Black to Back it is! A play on Back in Black, I think the audience will enjoy this one. Technical team? Activate the Collar of Fate!”

I can’t believe this started off this way. My scalp came alive and felt as if it were being electrified. The periphery of my vision was immediately interrupted by black wavy hair. Shit. I could have sworn that the audience was going to stick with furthering my already natural features. Here we go, I guess….

I felt it kiss my shoulders and stretch at a quick and measured pace down my back, carpeting it in shiny, voluminous hair. It eclipsed the top of my ass and the electrifying sensation died down.

I turned my head to the camera to see the sheer mass of hair that now adorned my head and back. When I did so, I felt the weight of it as I turned my head and had it cascade down my torso. It was long, perfect, and probably never needed to be conditioned or blow dried. It struck me as disproportionately voluminous. All it took was the first bimbo case and I was already looking different.

“Hair straight to your booty, it always looks great. Okay Stephanie, what is the next case?” Jack eagerly inquired.

“Let’s go with something higher. Let’s try case eighteen.”

Chrissy walked like she was on a fashion runway over to case eighteen. Two seconds later, the case was opened and a bimbo symbol was revealed.

“Oh, no! Another bimbo case! This is a bumpy start, Stephanie. You’ll get back after this one, I can feel it. For now, we’re on the category of Voice. Let’s take a look at our options, audience. As he read them, they appeared on the screen behind him. We have Low and Husky, Maid in France, Latin Isn’t Dead, and Southern Drawl. Choose now!”

The audience dove at their voting pads while the theme music played.

“Any preferences Stephanie?” Jack asked me.

“I would love Low and Husky since I already have a low-ish voice, Jack. But maybe Maid in France would make me seem sophisticated. Yes, I think I’d prefer that, actually.” I pondered aloud hoping that maybe I could either drive the audience to something moderate or endow myself with European pedigree at the show’s expense. I needed to steer the audience to make me a sexier version of me, and not someone completely different.

Jack looked a little surprised at the responses: “Well Stephanie, the votes are in, and it’s surprisingly a tie! Low and Husky and Latin Isn’t Dead came out on top! Let’s get this fantastical change underway!”

“Shit!!” I thought, as I’m sure my face showed strained frustration. Low and Husky was not a bad option, but the audience went ahead and destroyed that easy option by mixing it with Latin Isn’t Dead? Another ridiculous tie with a category that wasn’t intuitive? This was completely unnecessary....

Two seconds later the Collar of Fate hummed warm around my neck, changing the very makeup of me unto a form unbeknownst mere seconds before. I could feel my throat and voice box enlarge in size as the Low and Husky option coordinated the change. Then something clicked in the frontal cortex of my brain as my mouth slowly and instinctively opened as a byproduct of the ongoing change that was being voraciously downloaded into my mind.

“I’m positive that both you and the audience want to know what ‘Latin Isn’t Dead’ actually means. But how about let’s show everyone instead? How do you feel Stephanie? Do tell!”

“I e-feel won-durful and I e-want the-billión dóllars!” I said. My eyes went wide. Holy shit. I sound like...

“Stephanie, you sound marvelous! I can’t tell exactly, but it definitely sounds like you are from Latin America.”

“Jyes, I thínk so?” I said with husky astoundedness, still taken aback by what had just occurred. The voice was distinctively different. It was low and husky compared to my original voice but incredibly smooth and easy to hear. The Latin American accent was thick, undeniable, and, I’m ashamed to say, incredibly sexy.

“Thís is a-going to change the way peeople see mí.” I said in realization. Nobody would hear me, Stephanie, the same way again. I sounded ridiculous!

“Well of course Stephanie, that’s the idea! Now let’s play some more Bimbo or Billionaire. The billion is right there! What’s the next case?”

“E-let’s gho with case numbher t-benty….tree...”

Chrissi clacked across the stage and opened the next case.

The audience erupted in cheers at the sight of the bimbo symbol. Clearly my strategy of nice-girl-next-door with audience suggestions for changes didn’t help me at all. In fact, I wasn’t sure if it motivated them to go in different directions, or if they were set from the beginning with a pre-set idea. I didn’t mind becoming sexier, but I didn’t want to become a sexy version of somebody completely different!

“Stephanie, you are not doing well it’s almost shocking. Let’s hope your luck flips fast. Audience, get those voting fingers ready, because the category is Lips! Our options include classics and new features tonight: Always in Touch, Big Enough, Let’s-Put-A-Smile, and the Pornstar Augmentation!

I’m doomed, I thought. None of these options were bankable and every one of them took me further down the path of augmenting me into something that wasn’t me and that I didn’t want to be. Always in Touch was silly, but might be bearable...but only because “Let’s-Put-A-Smile” forced me to smile like a self-unaware doll.

“The Pornstar Augmentation it is!”

Shit. SHIT. I didn’t believe this!

“I don’t believe it! This is incredible. Stephanie, the audience went with the full-bimbo option!”

Goddamnit! I was horrified! My face was aghast...I didn’t even know what to say. I thought the audience always picked a theme? This audience indecisiveness was taking a direct toll on my body and identity!

“The Pornstar Augmentation is a package of three features, which we’ll let the audience see in real time. But let’s just say your lips will be upgraded by both look and feel. Technicians? It’s fate time.”

Before I could say anything, not that I wanted to with my ridiculous accent, the Collar of Fate hummed to life and my eyes darted to the screen that had the close-up on my face. My lips immediately started to swell at a measured pace as they took on volume and stretched larger, increasing in size. My lower lip rounded and curled toward my chin as it expanded. My upper lip curled towards my nose with particularly notable collagen-induced volume towards the corners of my orifice. The sensation was oddly pleasurable as collagen pumped my lips into plush, enlarged flesh pillows that exaggerated my mouth and dominated my face.

Just as I thought they were about to finish expanding, the last pleasure pillowing augmentation hit my system. “Ohhhhhmígooaahh” I flapped, not being able to hold back the sensation I was feeling from the Collar. My augmenting lips expanded their last twenty percent in an instant, tossing aside any remaining modesty. They lost their remaining cupid’s bow, pulling tight in delightful and unabashed fakeness and blossomed into pure carnal pornstar form.

Then, the Collar of Fate switched gears, my eyes widened and I let out a mild orgasmic coo as I felt the muscles around my mouth concurrently rearranged and tightened to force my cushion lips forward on my face. I had no control as my fleshly fake pillow lips narrowed into a wanting, pornographic, and permanent pout.

The sheer volume of my lips and the permanence of my pout combined in a manner such that the corners of my overstuffed lips held my luscious mouth open, forming what could be described as nothing less than “O” lips. It took no effort. This was my new resting face.

But the collar had actually not stopped and switched into its final mode of transformation.

“Eerrrrrrrpppphh...mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhooooooo” slowly flowed from my rounded cocksuckers. My body quickly accommodated the last pornstar aspect of change as my mouth was internally wired with a web of nerve endings that quickly came online. My lips, tongue, mouth, and throat all transformed into an endogenous zone as my lazily opened “O” lips puckered in both sensitivity and glorious purpose. The change completed the internal component of my mouth’s new cocksucking identity and, like a fracture in a pane of glass, my mind quickly shattered to fantasies about putting it to proper use...

“Wow, Stephanie. That look is incredible. We’ve never had anyone receive the full Pornstar Augmentation. Let me tell you: It is quite a sight to behold. No matter what those lips do, everyone will appreciate you using them—even you!”

I stared blankly at the screen with my designer mouth slightly open attempting to gather what just transpired on the most intimate part of my face. Even a side silhouette of my head would highlight the large volume of puckered flesh that cushioned the front of my face.

“Your iñuendos are estupido, Jack. I cannot beh-lieve I look like dís.” I said, turning off the nice girl act. After speaking, it was the first time I noticed that I couldn’t close my wanting carnal form of a mouth entirely because of how overstuffed even the corners of my lips had become. Jack noticed too. He didn’t say anything, but just smiled as he readied the next question. He knew I was angry and couldn’t do anything about it. He relished in a smirk knowing that my plush and excessive mouth was designed for a champion cock sucker. That was being conservative. My mouth was now designed for face fucking.

“Let’s pick the next case, Stephanie. You need some coin in your pocket!”

“Gracias, Jack. I-eh thínk so, tdoo! Lhet’s go witd case numbher five.”

Chrissi, in her gum-chewing aloofness, walked over to the lit-up case five, opened it, revealing yet another bimbo symbol.

“Shít!” I yelled. I actually said that aloud this time.

“Stephanie, how does this keep happening? We’re back to bimboization with the category of Body Shape!”

The audience roared. This was their second favorite category, only to be followed by their favorite category. The anticipation was real. And I was just coming off the most pornographic change yet.

“Get those votes ready, because our categories are It’s All Gone Pear Shaped, Narco Beauty, Straight-as-an-Arrow, and Corset-Trained!”

“Stephanie, dare I ask you for a preference? The audience seems to go opposite what you request.”

“I dó not want any of dese, but my íntuition says th-t the aúdiencia has a Latin th-eme happening.” Wow, was my accent getting worse?

“Wow, Stephanie, you seem to be onto something! The ‘audencia’ picked Narco Beauty! For those who don’t know at home, Narco Beauty is a South American term for a Latina designed and surgically augmented for all the right curves in all of the right places to appease the high demands of her drug lord benefactors. Technical team, please activate the Collar!”

The whirring started as I was halfway through my thoughts of disgust with the audience. I was becoming an entirely new person?!

“Errrrrrrhhh!” I yelped in pain. My stomach and midsection roared on fire in pain as my waist immediately started to contract and stomach suddenly toned. My waist cinched tighter and pulled in to start the reproportionalizing of my body.

Before I could inspect my shrinking waist further, my legs started to tone and my thighs expanded with volume. I looked like I had been to gym squatting and leg lifting. The noticeable change gave me some shapely thighs that touched in the middle. They became fit, not over bearing, and unbelievably sexy.

“Ahhhh!” I exasperated out of my pouty, fish-lipped mouth. My lower back suddenly buckled. I looked over my shoulder in panic. I couldn’t help but stick out my ass!

The real body transformation started: The curves began.

I could feel the expansion as my ass began to swell as I looked over my buckled back. Good God. It grew larger and started to round into a respectable booty. I was in decent shape, but I didn’t want to look like a ridiculous cartoon character! My posterior continued to comply as it took on volume and firmed into reality.

It was round. Holy shit was it round. It grew like two palm-able globes and expanded to a complete heart-shaped, pert trophy ass. I was shocked not just at how massive my ass was becoming, but how absurdly round it was.

“Errrgghhh” I moaned uncontrollably through my fat cocksucking lips again as my hips started to widen. I pushed them forward out of discomfort, pleasure, and pressure, but it came off as distinctly sexual. I could feel my hip bones slowly pushing outwards spreading my hips wider into compliance as my body advanced towards sex machine.

My ass continued to round and defy gravity. Back dimples appeared above my “thicc” globes. Something felt off about the continued expansion of my booty, as it became an attraction of my body in its own right. It felt like something inorganic was expanding it my ass cheeks, as my entire booty cushioned larger in concert with my hips, rounding them to taught, hourglass perfection. If you threw a silver dollar at it, it would bounce right back at you.

Then my shoulders rolled back slightly and my breasts began to swell.

“Gha’ ahhhh…” I yelped surprisingly.

They voluminously began to push forward against the world. At first they expanded consistently, but they quickly increased and gained some volume, augmenting from their original B cups to healthy, natural D cups. Now, my breasts were the first thing that would touch you if I bumped into you, which was the best way to let everyone know that I wasn’t here as a person, I was here for pleasure.

“Glllk!” I yelped, as my tight waist cinched one last inch tighter, finally settling on its new permanent striking dimensions. Shortly after, my spherical booty stopped expanding as my body reached an unnatural state.

“H’oly sheet, Jchack. I am a rollah-coaster of curvas. But I t’ought breasts was the next category?”

“It is! But you can’t have Latin narco curves that would appease a Colombian drug lord without something up top to match something down below. And I’ll say with confidence: you certainly have the down below...mamacita.”

I looked at my light complexion, post-Collar-of-Fate body. My ass was fucking massive. I didn’t say anything to Jack in response out of awe. It was so round and large, especially compared to my tiny new waist and firm torso. I raised my hand to touch it. It was tastefully firm as I pushed the palm of my hand into the supple and welcoming volume of my posterior and it pushed right back. My suspicions were confirmed: My cushioned Latin ass was surgically enhanced with silicone to narco beauty perfection.

The tops of my rounded globes of ass cheeks were high, pert, and could act as a shelf for a drugged glass of rum with a perfectly spherical curve bending from the small of my dimpled back all the way to the backs of my now shapely calves. It begged to be slapped, grabbed...or owned. My wavy long hair just touched the tops of my ass cheeks and rested there on the rounded jut of my spherical, now-silicon posterior.

My hips were as wide as my shoulders, maybe slightly wider. And my waist and stomach were toned, tight, and small enough that I had slightly smaller than the carnal 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio. My weight distribution was off, I was bottom-heavy, and my body was now contorted into proportions that surpassed nature enough to broadcast to the world that I was fake but real enough to be unbelievably sexy.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands down my small, cinched waist and experienced the wide curves that exploded outwards to my pummel-worthy hips. I took a deep breath and exhaled as I opened my eyes and looked again at the camera feed. I couldn’t believe this was now ME.

“.....Stephanie, are you ready for the next case?” Jack said with proper measure.

“Not e-reely” I said. “But I e-khow whe must keep goíng. Lhet’s trya case t-hree.”

“There’s that bimbo symbol! Audience…”

The audience roared with applause. This is what they had been waiting for.

“...please vote on our breastacular categories now!”

I didn’t even have a chance to respond.

“And the categories are: A Tad Nipply Outside, Big and Bold, Man Made, and Slap Happy! Audience, go, go, go!”

Jack’s enthusiasm matched the crowd. I felt like he was just as excited as they were at this moment.

The seconds seemed to take forever as the incessant theme music played. I couldn’t believe that I was still here and that I was being transformed, step-by-step, into an exotic fantasy that was not me. This was not anything I had planned.

“And the selection is...Man Made! I definitely saw that one coming. How about you, Stephanie?” Jack pointed his finger in the faux-pistol format while grinning and simultaneously pretending to shoot and wink at the technical team.

I glared at him. And then my eyes went wide as the Collar whirled to life and lit up around my neck.

I could feel the silicon in each of my tits materializing as the transformation began. My shoulders instinctively and calmly rolled back again, and my still-new natural D-cup breasts began to expand. They quickly swelled forward and began to take on an identifiably fake profile. My back muscles tightened and built as they suddenly reinforced to support my enlarging silicon identity.

“Uuuuggghh” I inexplicably moaned in my new Colombian accent as the silicon weight on my chest grew. I could feel the silicon pumping itself into my body as my breasts became large and voluminous. My artificial tits began to round and started to push against both each other and the sides of my toned arms. They were sphericizing as they advanced forward, deepening my cavernous cleavage and changing my weight distribution and center of gravity again.

My fair skin stretched over the silicone as my surgically enhanced tits willed themselves into compliance. The silicon implants enlarged within me as my body continued to develop away from being a person and towards being a trophy. My breasts became tastefully firm and resolutely plastic as the Collar of Fate mounted its assault against modesty.

The silicon trophies were becoming almost too big for my frame, and dominated my upper body so much that the side profile of my breasts could be slightly seen if you were looking at me from behind and I had my arms up. They sat slightly high on my torso as though I was constantly wearing a push-up bra, so the cleavage was deep and instant. I reached my hands up over my firm, rounded underboob to hold them, but they were too large. I, at best, palmed them, as my fingers separated around their spherical-ness because of their round, silicon shape, silicon firmness, and silicon size.

“Aye, dios mio....” I accidentally let slip as I felt the volume of my plastic assets.

After regaining my plastic composure after what seemed like a small commercial interlude, the game was back in gear. The commercial break was to allow the audience to appreciate my breasts longer, but it actually helped me wrap my head around the latest extreme changes.

“Lhet’z gho wít case sihx-theen” I said with non confidence, when prompted by Jack for the next case. I still couldn’t believe how terrible my luck had been.

Chrissi opened case sixteen and revealed exactly what I had come to expect.

Jack, in his eternal optimism exclaimed: “Well now your next case has to be a money symbol! The silver lining is that the odds are increasingly in your favor. But at the moment, the audience has a decision to make. The category is Face! Your choices are Surprise Surprise, Pierced Perfection, Far East Features, and Champagne Room. Go!”

I stood there, plastic assets and all, while the audience cavalierly determined my next transformation. I didn’t have anything to say right now because I was still in shock about how much I had changed.

“And the result it...Champagne Room!”

My mind had a delayed panic attack. My face was me! This was my identity! I don’t even know what this category means! After all of the changes my body had been through, and now this?! And it was being taken away in front of an audience in a sadistic display of bimboization.

The Collar of Fate forced it’s changes immediately after it started making noises. My eyes immediately grew wide and large as I started to passively moan from the sensations of the Collar. While I looked at the television screen that held the close up shot of my face, I could see that my eyes quickly enlarged to became unusually big and practically black. If I wasn’t deeply panicked at the changes, I could get lost in these innocent doe eyes. They looked surprised or dreamy or exotic or all of the above. Just as my eyes became big, dark, doe eyes, my eyelids suddenly got lazy and rested slightly farther down my eyes. The effect was not a mistake: my eyes were seductive, confident, and sexy.

My newly black eyebrows quickly arched, as if breaking free from my formerly boring self as they gained width and made me look more Latina. My brow became even with collagen as my entire face smoothed into exotic features. A mild, quick surge in pain rose my cheekbones into pleasant definition, my jaw line gained definition, and my nose pulled back into my face as if I had a tasteful nose job. My entire complexion slowly cleared through the process, matching the rest of my new curvaceous, smooth-skinned, Latina body.

My induced moan died down and I looked at the camera. I had an alluring, sultry, purposefully-designed glamorous face. Not just because it looked pleasantly fake, but because I now had some exotic form of resting bitch face. My pillowed ‘O’ pout now framed a face that was just as unabashedly pornographical. My sultry doe eyes, arched eyebrows, and bitchy high maintenance face made me look like I was here for pleasure against my will. I looked like someone had invested a lot of money and silicon to make me their high-end Colombian prostitute.

“Fuuuuuuk….case níne” I said. I wanted this over.

Chrissi opened up and revealed...a money symbol!

“Yeeeeaaahhhhhssss!!!” I exclaimed!

“Stephanie! You made it! You’re on the board with $0.01! Let’s keep it going!”

“Ehhhhhh….case eh-ight?”

“Another money symbol! Has Stephanie got her groove back? You’re on the board with $0.10.”

“Eh-oka-yee, oka-yee, how ah-bout fífteen?”

“You are….rocking it! You’re on the board with one whole dollar.”

“Wooohoo! Yjack, ohne whol-e dolar es noht wohrth this chahnge, but Ih’ll take eet. Lhet’s tra case vb-enty foohr.”

Chrissi opened up the case and actually clapped when she say another money symbol.

“Stephanie, you’re now a $10 girl. But based on how bimboified you look, I’d say you’re worth a lot more than that, in more ways than one.”

I tried to furrow my brow, but my collagen’d resting bitch face didn’t let me wrinkle my forehead and my injected cocksuckers still didn’t physically let me close my wanting mouth. So I ended up just looking like a sexy, bitchy idiot.

“Leht’s keep ghoing. Case Fohr-tín, por favor…”

Chrissi clacked to the other side of the display and opened up another money symbol.

“Jyyyyyyeeesss!” I yelled defiantly in my Colombian accent.

“Stephanie, this is quite the comeback! You’re headed into the last selection of the round with $100! You’re almost even money now. Let’s keep this streak going!”

I was nervous that my winning streak was making the crowd anxious, or even punitive.

“Ohkayee, leht’s do cah-ss dos. Ehh, two.”

One more money symbol and was back to even money! I was no longer down!

“Stephanie, you are the comeback kid! You’re on the board with $1,000! What a pivot! I’m not sure the crowd likes you right now, but your wallet sure does!”

“I eh-feel soh vehry glhad!!” I said with relief. Was it getting harder for me to use descriptive English words?

“Stephanie, your momentum has caused The Accountant some concern. Before we move on to the next round, he wants to offer you a way out. He’s offering you one more rung up the latter with $5,000 if you want to call it a day right now.”

I was feeling confident. This had been a hell of a run but that wouldn’t clear my sentence.

“I ahl-ready luook lihke a bimbo and I need $10,000. Iah cain’t stohp neow. Leht’s keep goíng!”

The crowd jumped to their feet and cheered! I knew that they wanted a bimbo. But my momentum had finally proven itself and I needed free from this nightmare, even if I took this body home from it.