The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Payday or Paisa

Epilogue

Back stage I sat in the contestant’s dressing room marveling at the bright lights of the vanity with my dark saucer doe eyes in a skimpy Miami party dress that tightly cupped and raised my massive heart-shaped ass, properly cinched my tiny waist, and ballooned to hold my ridiculous silicon tits, framed by spaghetti shoulder straps against my light skin. Big hoop earrings strained my ear lobes and sky-high heels anchored my heels and legs into place as to proudly stick out my round Colombian booty.

The door creaked open and Jack walked in.

“Buenos noches Estefaní…” he said with a confident smirk on his face.

As I turned around to greet him, he slid his hand onto my rounded left hip and around it’s delightful curve down to cup the left side of my silicone implanted ass.

“Hola JaaoooOOOhhhhhmmmmm papí…” I hummed as my augmented, drugged sense of feeling sent euphoria into my brain. “Me encanta cuando me tocas…” I said, as my wide, dirty-dancing hips started to sway. God I always wanted to party now.

“You’re such a slut now. And you don’t even know what I’m saying.”

I hated it when Jack talked out loud in ways that I couldn’t understand.

I grabbed jack and tossed him in the chair as I bounced my round, cushioned Latin ass into his lap. God the sensations of his immediate palming my silicone body felt good as he rolled up my tight dress. The tight bare roundness of my ass grinded against his lap and the fabric of his pants sent off sensory overload in my brain. He reached up and grabbed my man-made spherical tits and I moaned with delight.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. I turned around and got down on my knees as I stuck my round spherical booty into the air. I pulled my thick, jet black hair back around my big hooped earring ears and grinned with my dominating-lipped porno smile.

“Me encantan tus labios, Estefaní…” Jack mustered in anticipation.

I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock because that’s what I needed as an orally endogenous Colombian whore with pillowed cocksucking lips. My lips cushioned against his cock as I made a perfectly tight seal on the tip and slide my mouth and throat down his dick. Jack quickly grabbed my head and his hands against my thick-maned scalp piqued the heavy sensations that I felt. My mind went into overdrive on the MDMA as I started to suck like a Hoover, ribbing my pleasure-providing mouth back and forth over his cock moaning like a bitch. My large dilated dark eyes gazed euphorically up and my pillowed mouth finally performed the job it was literally built for. Jack’s quick grunt told me he was about to slam my throat against his cock. My Latina face grinded up against him as he grabbed the back of my head and held me close by my thick, black Colombian mane forcing his completing orgasm into my bitchy augmented face.

I moaned hard and muffled with his dick in my curled, endogenous, blowjob lips as my body climaxed. My mouth sucked so thoroughly that my body shivered in pleasurable ecstasy, my silicone parts shaking in delightful chorus.

My drugged existence took over my body again after my climax and my sexual pleasure turned to euphoric pleasure again and my collagen-filled lips bent back into an MDMA-induced “O” smirk with my dilated doe eyes on my resting bitch face.

Jack ran his hand down my face and pulled me up. “Estefaní, tu necesitas continuar bailar para mi...” he said.

And I wanted to. God, my sex-drive knew no end.

“Por supuesto, YJack….” I purred. “Pero, mi trasero requiere tu atencion…”

As I stood up on my cranked-up feet, he ran his hand down my spherical tits and over to my wide, flared, tattooed Latin hips. I started to dance and sashay my hips as my dirty dancing programming and MDMA fueled my preposterously sexy and Latin moves. I leaned forward and gave Jack a proper lap dance and shoved my silicon trophies in his face. Jack said something muffled as I playfully grabbed the back of his hair and ensured he motorboated the fuck out of my silicon trophies. The MDMA fueled my dancing as the sensation of his face against my stretched, firm, silicon-implanted tits brought goosebumps to the surface of my breasts. My nipples became rock hard and Jack, in full delight, grabbed my rounded Colombian ass and pulled my whole body forward, so my manufactured silicon body was almost of top of him, as I continued to give him the best lap dance of his life.

Jack spun me half way around again, knowing my ass fetish had to be satisfied. I wanted to get back to grinding his lap to sexual oblivion. As I took my round, massive Latin ass to his lap, I noticed a mirror in front of me on the other side of the room. I could see my whore’d up face, my puckered cock sucking lips framed by hoop earrings and doe eyes, and the bending round curve of the side of my ass as it dropped up and down against Jack’s once-again rock-hard, game show cock.

Jack put his hands on my lower back and then around my tiny waist as he pulled my body harder against his thrusting pelvis. He reached up and slowly undid the clasp on the back of my shockingly tight Miami party dress. The clasp popped off like a champagne bottle, driven by the volume of my plastic assets. Once released, he took his hands and rode them up the back of my thick thighs and up over the perfect circular curve of my silicon Colombian ass. As he did, he pulled my dress up over my heart-shaped, pert ‘trasero’ and continued until he pulled it over my ridiculous black mane of hair. Each slow draw of his hand against my body elicited a sensation and lust that pushed my need higher.

I sat there in ecstasy from the MDMA, collagen lips open and dilated eyes gazing off into the distance expectantly and vacantly. He undid his pants and he positioned himself behind my perfected, naked silicon body as I continued to give him a lap dance, like nothing unexpected was happening. I had on nothing but stilettos, my tattoo, and hoop earrings. He took my hair and started pushing it forward over my head, as if took get a better view of my tight core, my huge ass, and my ridiculous narco beauty proportions.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhaaaaaaaaa” I moaned. I saw my collaged, curled lips widen into a grand “O” as Jack entered my body. I was on all fours now like a whore and all I could concentrate on was pleasure and seeking more of it. My round, spherical, firm booty backed up into Jack quickly as I craved the instant pleasure. I was a fit of sexual need. My champagne room bitch face was contorted into painful pleasure as my brow tried to furrow with its collagen augmentation and my prominent arched eyebrows rose up and down with each pleasurable thrust. My luscious, pillowed “O” lips sat open and wide and I moaned in insatiable want.

Smack! Jack slapped my surgically augmented ass as it rammed into his body and shook gracefully, showcasing it’s man-made-ness. My submissive, exotic, and almost cartoonish existence was finally in full form and in full force being used as a wanting sex machine. Jack dominated me from behind, as I was now a prisoner in this body and in this mind. My ass remained stretched tight from the silicon as my body pumped back and forth in a non-frantic manner. My disproportionately tight frame bent perfectly right above the two globes and Jack pulled me towards him, as my curved wide hips were practically built to hold onto as I was ridden like a proper whore should be ridden.

I climaxed as soon as I heard Jack climax in a way that shook me to my now-Latina and silicon core. I arched my dimpled lower back high into the air as my rounded ass grasped for any extra sensation of pleasure. My face was euphoric, and my doe eyes remained as open as possible from my eyelids with vacant need. My pillowed, fake lips lay open, curled and flared, in a vulgar “O” shape, complicit in the showcasing of my fully whore-ish identity as I bemoaned the pleasure rocking my body. The show had been over but now my forced transformation was fully complete. I was truly a silicon Colombian narco beauty.